Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men (35883 Views)

‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by onyxo76(m): 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
Mekudi:
my wife that used to deny me Sex without reason immediately she noticed I have a side chick, my wife have been the one offering me sex
she no follow you fight? some go begin keep malice and hatred.
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by onyxo76(m): 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
Mekudi:
my wife used to deny me sex unnecessarily, immediately she notice my relationship with a lady, she started offering me sex, I broke up with that side chick and now my wife is denying me sex again
very funny...you get another side chick she will behave again...
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by Olumaeme: 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
debbydams:
continue eating it na,while u reduce your life span

LMAOO
You are obviously not intelligent.
Lemme leave you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray / How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally / My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.