Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men (35893 Views)

‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by studentofTruth: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2021
debbydams:
sex is not food
Don't worry, there will always be side chicks.
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by nextBIGthing: 11:35am On Jul 15, 2021
This your gunners get together just Dey do me like say na cult meeting una wan do ...hope say no be initiation party sha ...attendance is free again hmmmm

Dimejimichael:
Side chick or no side chick d matter no concern me..

Gunners make una Come flex life small before another frustrated season commence.

Strictly for arsenal fans ..

Call or whatapp the numbers on the flier for more details

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by Fahdiga(m): 11:37am On Jul 15, 2021
prince3009:
If you are a true guy man, no side chick will do you anyhow.

One of the rules is not letting them really know your house, secondly... don't use your main line to call them. Always call them with one of your substitute lines which your close family members don't know about.

Third rule, don't get too familiar. Smash like thrice, block her and run. If you can't, feign absense by telling her you travelled to another state for work. She'll eventually give up and move on to find an available Alex who doesn't adhere to these rules.

MOST IMPORTANT RULE: NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, NEVER TAKE A SELFIE WITH A SIDE CHICK! SHE CAN USE IT AGAINST YOU IN FUTURE!!
You are a real guy. Oil dey your head
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 15, 2021
You be amature, you are still learning .
prince3009:

One of the rules is not letting them really know your house, secondly... don't use your main line to call them. Always call them with one of your substitute lines which your close family members don't know about.

Third rule, don't get too familiar. Smash like thrice, block her and run. If you can't, feign absense by telling her you travelled to another state for work. She'll eventually give up and move on to find an available Alex who doesn't adhere to these rules.

MOST IMPORTANT RULE: NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, NEVER TAKE A SELFIE WITH A SIDE CHICK! SHE CAN USE IT AGAINST YOU IN FUTURE!!
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by lkillbrokehoes: 11:40am On Jul 15, 2021
Attahiruss:
They also brings life to a boring Marital life
Really cheesy
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2021
flavnwokem:
You be amature, you are still learning .

Professional! Teach me. Mtchewwww
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:44am On Jul 15, 2021
Educational threads never hit fp only useless shits like this nonsense. Tufia
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by Dimejimichael(m): 11:50am On Jul 15, 2021
nextBIGthing:
This your gunners get together just Dey do me like say na cult meeting una wan do ...hope say no be initiation party sha ...attendance is free again hmmmm

Initiation party for inside government owner building and for broad day light ..

U fit reason pass Like this na
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by Lambarry1: 11:51am On Jul 15, 2021
Thinking like a Nigerian
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by ogbonnachrys: 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
Why not settle any chick after rounds of sex and move on. When next you need her call her, have her and settle her. When you dont have money, simply tie your dick and rest.
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
Stupidquestions:
Another one sided argument to demonize men and make women look saint...lol
When will you write how wives create problems for their men in their homes?

Don't you know wives are presently more the cause of men's problem than sidechicks today? Sidechicks are most time a save arm to run to from the shapeless frigid tiger at home.....

Make una reasoning dey balance.

Don't mind op. I can't remember the last time the idiot under my roof spread her legs. No reason given. You have a wife who you can't touch...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by SparklingWindow(f): 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
Men are never content
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by anselm791(m): 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
The side chicks of today become the wives of tomorrow, then their daughters next tomorrow and the cycle of life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by SparklingWindow(f): 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
Divoc19:
Side chicks ain't that bad. Some men just can't control their sexuality from emotions
Coming from a female like me? Will you bae happy of your hubby has side chick
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by Babaibeji2020(m): 12:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
vickydankal:
If only the cheating men can use the money wasted on side chicks to upgrade and maintain their wives.

You see The problem is not the sexiness, dressing, shape or sexual adventure of the wives. The men just want another kind of food even if it is bad.

I believe non of the parties should take the blame when either of them decides to cheat. Cheating is a personal decision.

If you can endure with one woman divorce her than infect her with sti and stds from this gutter girls.

That's my 2 cent.
"Gutter gurls", nice words... I go call one of my neighbors the name! grin

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by benjatoba(m): 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
Educative post
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by highchief1: 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
Attahiruss:
They also brings life to a boring Marital life
wives should thank them.if no be side chics marriages for no Dey last.

3 Likes

Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by Champneys: 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
OP

Ok. grin
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by ghettochild(m): 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
The title should be how men create problems for themselves

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by HabaHaba: 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
Stupidquestions:
Another selfish one sided argument to demonize men and make women look saint...lol... forgetting that those Sidechicks are also beneficiary of that man's benevolence...
When will you write how wives create problems for their men in their homes?

Don't you know wives are presently more the cause of men's problem than sidechicks today? Sidechicks are most time a save arm to run to from the shapeless frigid tiger at home.....

Make una reasoning dey balance.

Chei! Who offend you like this? U dey vex O bros!!!

But, i love your analysis. Because, a happy man wouldn't have the conscience to be keeping a permanent side chick, he hits and runs off once in a while.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by dobnina(f): 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
WriterX:
someone once told me never to make a mother out of the woman i intend to live with for life before i make her a wife he goes on to explain the mishap of doing that.

he believes most women are rushed into motherhood in such a way men forget these women are losing out on been wives, on been that sexy beautiful girlfriend you fell in love with,

motherhood is, in fact, strenuous and ttime-consuming have you ever wonder why married men cheat, they do because the girls they cheat with remind them of something that is missing in their married life, fun, youthfulness, the idea of freedom.

things that a wife can easily provide for a man but because a woman has to do everything like 6-6 daily it wears on them, she becomes excessively robust and fat, she goes from jeans to skirts, her complexion goes darker, she welcomes you with a grin, sex becomes a job, make a woman a wife, plan a family, decide how many kids you want, try to be healthy as a couple, make time to take your wife out alone without th kids, yes i said that, celebrate her birthday if you can, tell her today, no cooking, lets go out and have dinner, its not stupid to help out with chores i came from an all boys family and two girls , we cook like hell!

give her time to care for herself and you will not have a problem to see some plastic butts to drool over except ofcourse your head is not in the right place.

marriage is a relationship , the very moment you see it as a contract of some sort, you lose out.
Thank you for this wonderful response.
A lot of people don't understand that the wife is usually stressed with house chores, taking care of the kids, running the home and also trying to earn a living.
How will she have free time to take care of herself, wear skimpy clothes and look hot.
Men are selfish beings. They want to eat their cake and have it too.
How many men commenting on this thread help their wife in the kitchen, with house chores or to care for the kids.
Yet a woman will do all this and the man will still be asking for sex at night.
Is she a machine?

2 Likes

Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by seunmsg(m): 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
Rubbish post.
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by Kaybae(f): 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
MightySparrow:
How many of the said wives now we're not once side chicks before, ruiners of other people's families. Whatever goes around comes around.
you trying to say this is like viewing from one angle, get this straight not all married women was once a side chick, don't even say that.
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by Divoc19(f): 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
Yes if it doesn't affect his responsibility as a family man. You can't stop a man from cheating. Some men are very good at it you will never ever know, as they are always caring and they put their family first. Even their side chicks knows that he doesn't joke with his family.

Unlike some that don't know how to tread with caution undecided

SparklingWindow:

Coming from a female like me? Will you bae happy of your hubby has side chick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by MightySparrow: 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kaybae:
you trying to say this is like viewing from one angle, get this straight not all married women was once a side chick, don't even say that.
How many doesn't mean all.
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by sweetkev(m): 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
prince3009:

PROFESSIONAL grin
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by Smyk13: 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
Side Chicks.. Hmm.....
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by Kaybae(f): 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2021
WriterX:
someone once told me never to make a mother out of the woman i intend to live with for life before i make her a wife he goes on to explain the mishap of doing that.

he believes most women are rushed into motherhood in such a way men forget these women are losing out on been wives, on been that sexy beautiful girlfriend you fell in love with,

motherhood is, in fact, strenuous and ttime-consuming have you ever wonder why married men cheat, they do because the girls they cheat with remind them of something that is missing in their married life, fun, youthfulness, the idea of freedom.

things that a wife can easily provide for a man but because a woman has to do everything like 6-6 daily it wears on them, she becomes excessively robust and fat, she goes from jeans to skirts, her complexion goes darker, she welcomes you with a grin, sex becomes a job, make a woman a wife, plan a family, decide how many kids you want, try to be healthy as a couple, make time to take your wife out alone without th kids, yes i said that, celebrate her birthday if you can, tell her today, no cooking, lets go out and have dinner, its not stupid to help out with chores i came from an all boys family and two girls , we cook like hell!

give her time to care for herself and you will not have a problem to see some plastic butts to drool over except ofcourse your head is not in the right place.

marriage is a relationship , the very moment you see it as a contract of some sort, you lose out.
Thanks for this comment, is not as if some people don't understand this but they are just being bias or selfish, do you want to compare the house chores of a married woman to a side chick, let me use myself as an example and before God and man nothing but the truth.... I will leave home for work as early as 7am in the morning, and get home around few minutes to 5pm, immediately I get home I only drop my bag and go to pick up my children in school, once they get home I only give them snack and after changing uniform I take them to madrasat, then come back to do house chores before going back to pick them up, and before you know it already past 7at night, so tell me if I can't be appreciated in my own little way of taking care of myself? Though it's not an issue for me and my spouse because am used to that but just trying to make us understand that using "my wife doesn't take care of her self" as an excuse is not good enough, Please let us be reasonable, though some wives push their husbands to do it but some just derived pleasure in doing it. May we have an understanding spouse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by onyxo76(m): 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
dobnina:

Thank you for this wonderful response.
A lot of people don't understand that the wife is usually stressed with house chores, taking care of the kids, running the home and also trying to earn a living.
How will she have free time to take care of herself, wear skimpy clothes and look hot.
Men are selfish beings. They want to eat their cake and have it too.
How many men commenting on this thread help their wife in the kitchen, with house chores or to care for the kids.
Yet a woman will do all this and the man will still be asking for sex at night.
Is she a machine?
very true...the family life can be really stressing but thankfully we have been coping as a couple, once i try touching madam and she snaps i understand...i just leave her alone for the time being...by next day, her legs go open wide for early morning.
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by Olumaeme: 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
debbydams:
sex is not food

Sex is food

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption / How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.