Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,919 members, 7,952,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men (36114 Views)

‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by friendl: 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
Very true
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
What a blame shifting nonesense

Abi meant to say how men create problems for themselves by having side chicks? cool
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by dingbang(m): 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
MightySparrow:
How many of the said wives now we're not once side chicks before, ruiners of other people's families. Whatever goes around comes around.
very good question. Seven out of ten ladies have had sex with married men in their past.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by debbydams(f): 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
Olumaeme:

Sex is food
continue eating it na,while u reduce your life span
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by debbydams(f): 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
studentofTruth:

Don't worry, there will always be side chicks.
if only ATAGa listen he will Still be alive..u are not doing anybody tho
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by RichAbujaGuy: 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
But to be fair, some men act like dogs even when dem have wives doing their part. Just plain greedy.

Being able to afford four wives in peace and harmony may not be a bad cultural idea. Even that is not perfect. Sometimes we read in the news about sister wives causing extreme wahala from time to time.

Don't forget some wives start nagging and stop handling their matrimonial duties of keeping husbands satisfied. Some weaponise dem toto out of spite of not enough income coming into the household and living conditions. What's a man to do? Very few men can walk around celibate month after month.

And some married women keep side lovers. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by plaetton: 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
phorget:
Side chick... The worst evil a man can ever bring upon himself.
As a man do not keep a side chick as that will ultimately ruin your family but if at all you feel you want to migrimo then hit and run should be your best option. undecided

All this holier than thou nonsense is nauseating.

Nigerians are the biggest hypocrites in the world.

Extramarital sex is almost a norm in every corner of the world, despite all the pretensions.

Accept it or not , the human male species is biologically evolved to be polygamous in nature.
Society, or should I say judeo-christian culture, forces the males to pretend monogamy. Monogamy is a choice.
Polygamy is the default natural biological/ neurological setting for human males.
All men are polygamous by nature, no matter how much he tries or PRETENDS to be otherwise. Whenever the opportunity presents itself, nearly all healthy males will jump at the opportunity for a polygamous relationship or encounter.
Prostitution is the oldest profession in the world for a good reason.
Infact, there are data and data that show that plurality of sexual affairs is physiologically and mentally healthy for the average male.

The male libido cannot be easily constrained.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by ogianyo(m): 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
[Obviously written by a very ignorant person. Polygamy has been demonized. There is no one size fits all for this arguement. Some men can be with one woman and be cool. Some just can't. If he is not marrying more than one. he will find vent for that sexual energy. No misogyny intended but that's the way man is wired. Especially the black man. The Oyinbo simply divorces and moves on with the next beneficiary of his passion. I'm talking about a man.
quote author=Stupidquestions post=103727613]Another selfish one sided argument to demonize men and make women look saint...lol... forgetting that those Sidechicks are also beneficiary of that man's benevolence...
When will you write how wives create problems for their men in their homes?

Don't you know wives are presently more the cause of men's problem than sidechicks today? Sidechicks are most time a save arm to run to from the shapeless frigid tiger at home.....

Make una reasoning dey balance.[/quote]
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by vickydankal(f): 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
Babaibeji2020:

"Gutter gurls", nice words... I go call one of my neighbors the name! grin

I no dey oooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by vickydankal(f): 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
Dbarrzx:
No amount of bathing can change the skin of a leopard grin... on a serious note the battle is huge and it will never end because victims today were once perpetrators yesterday. Na karma most times.

I don't have a problem with Karma as a matter of fact. I kind of like Karma if it will in this case.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

That includes your dad, brothers and uncles, except if perhaps, they are not Nigerian men.
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by CSTRR: 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
vickydankal:
If only the cheating men can use the money wasted on side chicks to upgrade and maintain their wives.

You see The problem is not the sexiness, dressing, shape or sexual adventure of the wives. The men just want another kind of food even if it is bad.

I believe non of the parties should take the blame when either of them decides to cheat. Cheating is a personal decision.

If you can endure with one woman divorce her than infect her with sti and stds from this gutter girls.

That's my 2 cent.
Some side chicks clean pass wife o.
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by unmask: 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by bull67: 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
i need a side chick
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by vickydankal(f): 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
oneda:

You also do not take cognizance of the fact that the wife is to blame sometimes.
So many married men are suffering in their own marriages. They're denied sex by their wives for many flimsy reasons. So many married women feel arrived once they're married. They stop taking care of themselves except they're going out. They ration sex based on their moods, nags the man to oblivion, et cetera. Soon they start looking more like the man's mother instead of his partner.
How many married women try to even work out and stay fit? These are some of the things that attracted the man in the first place and the side chicks know this for sure. The wives know too but they simply don't care.
When I was younger, my mother made sure we eat before leaving the house. So if you bring any food to give me in school I won't eat because I am full.
Wives should simply be their husbands' side chicks and any man who goes further than these is a womanizer.

Let me tell you a thing or 2 about my marital journey. OK... It was 1 year or 5 months of our marital life, my baby was few months, I was still nursing pains of postpartum and regaining my strength and sexiness. One of the days my mum was with the baby, my husband called me to come to his office, I went there he told me to enter the car. We went to a hotel, he ordered few things. He said he wants a heart tl heart talk.

He told me he had few things to demand from me it would help him to stay faithful as a father and husband. Below are the few things my husband told me he wanted:

1. Sex to him is like food, it has to be tasty, hot sometimes, well served, never do it as though you are doing me a favor and it has be frequent ( including singing with his microphone) and I should upgrade my ringing tunes during ministration.

2. Dress to seduce me (hair, cloth, pants, perfume) fullfil my fantasy and be adventurous.

3. Be my girlfriend not a wife or a mother. I want surprise dinner, parties and outings.

4. I want publics love displays. Holding hands, l flirting with him and personally possessing him in public.

5. Remove the those fat, register at the gym and tighten that area down there with exercise and few cheaper drugs.

6. Prayer because temptation too much I tell you.

I also made my own demands. It took like 1 year afterwards before we could get the settings. See my brother It is was not easy for us. But we had to pay the price at the gym, time, money, energy and at least a weekend gataway at the hotel at every month. Because children can separate family so much, it can make us wives to forget the man and relegate him to only providing for the family.

For the wife to look great you had to spend on her like a side chick.

I have children but you cant believe because of my shape and skin, I'm not at my best but with the resources available I'm utilizing it proficiently. Brother na money do am. To keep a man is a full time job for us ladies that requires patience, time and money.

Do some of these and the man still go ahead to cheat it may be his destiny to cheat (na joke oooo) grin grin grin

Prayer is the key.... But money can be faster in solving the problem than prayer. The wife looking her best will have to worry less than a prayerful woman who left her body to deteriorate.

My 2 cent

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by phorget(m): 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
plaetton:

All this holier than thou nonsense is nauseating.

Nigerians are the biggest hypocrites in the world.

Extramarital sex is almost a norm in every corner of the world, despite all the pretensions.

Accept it or not , the human male species is biologically evolved to be polygamous in nature.
Society, or should I say judeo-christian culture, forces the males to pretend monogamy. Monogamy is a choice.
Polygamy is the default natural biological/ neurological setting for human males.
All men are polygamous by nature, no matter how much he tries or PRETENDS to be otherwise. Whenever the opportunity presents itself, nearly all healthy males will jump at the opportunity for a polygamous relationship or encounter.
Prostitution is the oldest profession in the world for a good reason.
Infact, there are data and data that show that plurality of sexual affairs is physiologically and mentally healthy for the average male.

The male libido cannot be easily constrained.

Why all these nah?
Who's talking about polygamy or monogamy here? We are only discussing how best a man can enjoy his home in peace. The moment you settle for one woman then the least headache you'll get.
We are condemning side chicks in totality as keeping such would always cause more harm than good. I didn't say that a man should not have a fling if he chooses but the fact that a man should have a permanent mistress is evil since they would always cost you your peace.
If you want a fling then pay as you go would keep you away from most evils that a permanent sidechick will cause you. Hit and run is your best bet bro.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by vickydankal(f): 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
CSTRR:

Some side chicks clean pass wife o.

I agree. my husband correct my head ooooo. But now side chicks got nothing on me.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by harmony75: 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
vickydankal:

Let me tell you a thing or 2 about my marital journey. OK... It was 1 year or 5 months of our marital life, my baby was few months, I was still nursing pains of postpartum and regaining my strength and sexiness. One of the days my mum was with the baby, my husband called me to come to his office, I went there he told me to enter the car. We went to a hotel, he ordered few things. He said he wants a heart tl heart talk.

He told me he had few things to demand from me it would help him to stay faithful as a father and husband. Below are the few things my husband told me he wanted:

1. Sex to him is like food, it has to be tasty, hot sometimes, well served, never do it as though you are doing me a favor and it has be frequent ( including singing with his microphone) and I should upgrade my ringing tunes during ministration.

2. Dress to seduce me (hair, cloth, pants, perfume) fullfil my fantasy and be adventurous.

3. Be my girlfriend not a wife or a mother. I want surprise dinner, parties and outings.

4. I want publics love displays. Holding hands, l flirting with him and personally possessing him in public.

5. Remove the those fat, register at the gym and tighten that area down there with exercise and few cheaper drugs.

6. Prayer because temptation too much I tell you.

I also made my own demands. It took like 1 year afterwards before we could get the settings. See my brother It is was not easy for us. But we had to pay the price at the gym, time, money, energy and at least a weekend gataway at the hotel at every month. Because children can separate family so much, it can make us wives to forget the man and relegate him to only providing for the family.

For the wife to look great you had to spend on her like a side chick.

I have children but you cant believe because of my shape and skin, I'm not at my best but with the resources available I'm utilizing it proficiently. Brother na money do am. To keep a man is a full time job for us ladies that requires patience, time and money.

Do some of these and the man still go ahead to cheat it may be his destiny to cheat (na joke oooo) grin grin grin

Prayer is the key.... But money can be faster in solving the problem than prayer. The wife looking her best will have to worry less than a prayerful woman who left her body to deteriorate.

My 2 cent
this is as a result of efforts by both of you not one sided both of you are determined to make a difference in marriage �❤

3 Likes

Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by MightySparrow: 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
dingbang:
very good question. Seven out of ten ladies have had sex with married men in their past.
You are sincere joor.
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by danilmo: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
SparklingWindow:

Coming from a female like me? Will you bae happy of your hubby has side chick
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by danilmo: 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
dobnina:

Thank you for this wonderful response.
A lot of people don't understand that the wife is usually stressed with house chores, taking care of the kids, running the home and also trying to earn a living.
How will she have free time to take care of herself, wear skimpy clothes and look hot.
Men are selfish beings. They want to eat their cake and have it too.
How many men commenting on this thread help their wife in the kitchen, with house chores or to care for the kids.
Yet a woman will do all this and the man will still be asking for sex at night.
Is she a machine?

Leave does plenty exxuse, u seems to be falling for those filmsy excuse.. grin

The above are the excuse men give just to justify their philandering life. All na scam.

Truth is they just wanted to have a taste of another kushhie.

Staying faithful to one woman takes a lot of determination and self denial..
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by Gfskw: 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by CSTRR: 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
vickydankal:

I agree. my husband correct my head ooooo. But now side chicks got nothing on me.
Good girl.
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by plaetton: 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
phorget:

Why all these nah?
Who's talking about polygamy or monogamy here? We are only discussing how best a man can enjoy his home in peace. The moment you settle for one woman then the least headache you'll get.
We are condemning side chicks in totality as keeping such would always cause more harm than good. I didn't say that a man should not have a fling if he chooses but the fact that a man should have a permanent mistress is evil since they would always cost you your peace.
If you want a fling then pay as you go would keep you away from most evils that a permanent sidechick will cause you. Hit and run is your best bet bro.

Good points though. wink
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by Babaibeji2020(m): 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
vickydankal:

I no dey oooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided
Na u know dat one, I talk am, e cast, ur follow!
I talk am, e jellof, u safe!
Na so e be! tongue

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by kinharold(m): 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
I think Govt and society generally should do more to encourage Polygamy . Monogamy is a western thing. With polygamy, side chick and whatever issues around it will greatly reduce.

Think about it.
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by hardeyeanc(m): 12:35am On Jul 16, 2021
Well said God bless u my brother.... The only reasonable comment I have read so far, imagine your so called legal wife denying you sex almost every time by giving u unreasonable excuses, like "I'm tired",
"I'm feeling sleepy" let's do it some other time and the hubby has discussed with her severally telling her the implications of her attitude, if such hubby now have a side chick is it a crime? Infact I get confused most times and start asking myself this question, do I go for side chick or olosho, because olosho will never call u to ruin ur home, but can give u STDs... but thee
oneda:

You also do not take cognizance of the fact that the wife is to blame sometimes.
So many married men are suffering in their own marriages. They're denied sex by their wives for many flimsy reasons. So many married women feel arrived once they're married. They stop taking care of themselves except they're going out. They ration sex based on their moods, nags the man to oblivion, et cetera. Soon they start looking more like the man's mother instead of his partner.
How many married women try to even work out and stay fit? These are some of the things that attracted the man in the first place and the side chicks know this for sure. The wives know too but they simply don't care.
When I was younger, my mother made sure we eat before leaving the house. So if you bring any food to give me in school I won't eat because I am full.
Wives should simply be their husbands' side chicks and any man who goes further than these is a womanizer.
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by onyxo76(m): 10:24am On Jul 16, 2021
hardeyeanc:
Well said God bless u my brother.... The only reasonable comment I have read so far, imagine your so called legal wife denying you sex almost every time by giving u unreasonable excuses, like "I'm tired",
"I'm feeling sleepy" let's do it some other time and the hubby has discussed with her severally telling her the implications of her attitude, if such hubby now have a side chick is it a crime? Infact I get confused most times and start asking myself this question, do I go for side chick or olosho, because olosho will never call u to ruin ur home, but can give u STDs... but thee
one just have to be careful with olosho...i thought they use condoms in brothel if i'm not mistaken...
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by Dbarrzx: 10:49am On Jul 16, 2021
That is fine
vickydankal:

I don't have a problem with Karma as a matter of fact. I kind of like Karma if it will in this case.
Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by Mekudi: 10:55am On Jul 16, 2021
studentofTruth:

The only sensible comment here.

Women are wired to resist you when you need them and seek you out when you act like you don't need them. To act like you don't need her, you have to be getting it elsewhere or you just be dying inside forming like you don't need it.

There will always be side chicks in this game. It's just the nature of the game!
my wife used to deny me sex unnecessarily, immediately she notice my relationship with a lady, she started offering me sex, I broke up with that side chick and now my wife is denying me sex again

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men by Mekudi: 11:01am On Jul 16, 2021
YomiOlofin:

Don't mind op. I can't remember the last time the idiot under my roof spread her legs. No reason given. You have a wife who you can't touch...
my wife that used to deny me Sex without reason immediately she noticed I have a side chick, my wife have been the one offering me sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja / Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video / Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.