Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! (11884 Views)

I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! / MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] / This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Beautiful!!
grin grin
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2021
KingDash:
my man... fuckkk them naija bitchess..
She will never be rude again in her life!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by KingDash: 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
She will never be rude again in her life!
you suppose win rudeness treater award this year, no worry baba I don vote for you already.
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by ConsciousMan01: 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
What you did has nothing to do with being a redpiller! tho some bitches are rude, buh you can't really blame her with the kind of news in Nigeria about ladies getting kidnapped and raped!! If you truly want to help there is nothing wrong in calling her attention to the purse immediately!! Something like "hey! babe you just dropped your purse"
With what you did you could easily be tagged a thief and face the jungle justice judgement!
Be conscious of your actions! street ain't ready to listen to your side of story!
Learn the habit of consciousness!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
KingDash:
you suppose win rudeness treater award this year, no worry baba I don vote for you already.
grin
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
ConsciousMan01:
What you did has nothing to do with being a redpiller! tho some bitches are rude, buh you can't really blame her with the kind of news in Nigeria about ladies getting kidnapped and raped!! If you truly want to help there is nothing wrong in calling her attention to the purse immediately!! Something like "hey! babe you just dropped your purse"
With what you did you could easily be tagged a thief and face the jungle justice judgement!
Be conscious of your actions! street ain't ready to listen to your side of story!
Learn the habit of consciousness!
As strong as this sounds, i'm actually taking the advice, i admit i went a little overboard. Thanks man.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by ConsciousMan01: 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
As strong as this sounds, i'm actually taking the advice, i admit i went a little overboard. Thanks man.
You welcome bro!!
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by debbydams(f): 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Guys pls DO NOT QUOTE HER!! I repeat, DO NOT QUOTE HER!!! She's just here for some attention. Do Not Engage!
engage indeed undecided
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
studentofTruth:
What if you're accused of stealing the purse and get mobbed? Last time I checked, jungle justice still rules in Nigeria. Be careful what you do with those children of Eve!
My thoughts exactly.. I would have ignored her and the smelly purse when she started forming celeb.
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
ConsciousMan01:

You welcome bro!!
Get the book in my signature and also share the link for other men to be aware! share the truth!
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
dairykidd:

My thoughts exactly.. I would have ignored her and the smelly purse when she started forming celeb.
I needed to punish her men, she had to go through something because of me. But you are right too though

1 Like

Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
debbydams:
engage indeed undecided
Get out of here sis, this place is not for virgina people.
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by techWriter2: 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
homies lie small small This your stories by light sweet
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by ceejay10(m): 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
What is the name of this novel?. Might make an interesting read.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by Opemiposii(f): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
alainironu ara galatia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by Polynek(m): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Also true, but i swear you need to hear her crying! Music to the ears!
grin grin You get mind oo
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by CHoccolaTE: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Your signature already says it all, guys pls do not engage this one too!

No wahala. I dont want any member of criminal gender to talk to me so you all can hug transformer.
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by sunshineV(f): 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
u be mumu. i hope u knw bitches hailing u knw say u be mumu?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by Kenpaly(m): 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mr man. U try i like what u do to dat bitch.my own experienc is phone, de idiot later collect ha phone wt 3k.
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by KristaPretty(f): 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
It doesn't pay to be rude abeg.

Man see you for road stop you, a simple but polite decline to speak is better than fooling yourself thinking you are embarrassing a mature man who had the guts to walk up to you.

Bros I no do.
Oga I'm not giving my number.
Please I'm not interested.
Sorry I'm taken.
I am married.
Simple grammar like this is better than some attitudes.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
KristaPretty:
It doesn't pay to be rude abeg.

Man see you for road stop you, a simple but polite decline to speak is better than fooling yourself thinking you are embarrassing a mature man who had the guts to walk up to you.

Bros I no do.
Oga I'm not giving my number.
Please I'm not interested.
Sorry I'm taken.
I am married.
Simple grammar like this is better than some attitudes.
So you are smart? i never knew girls could be smart!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by Coldie(m): 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
Forget say girls dem dae mumu well well,las las them be human beings too

1 Like

Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kenpaly:
Mr man. U try i like what u do to dat bitch.my own experienc is phone, de idiot later collect ha phone wt 3k.
Lol you wicked o grin
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
sunshineV:
u be mumu. i hope u knw bitches hailing u knw say u be mumu?
SORDEEK! grin
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
Polynek:
grin grin You get mind oo
grin grin
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by Dalil8: 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
When i was ready to continue moving i first of all brought out the purse from my back pocket and at that moment, those stupid ladies that were laughing immediately shut up and just went mouth agape. I went to a nearby gutter that was still rushing as a result of the rain, one by one i emptied the purse, from her little make up kits, to some paper notes, and then to her little cash(i think it was 3k or a little more) all into the gutter and watched as they all gushed away with the rain water.
That was the point where those ladies that were laughing started insulting me and calling me wicked grin grin

I just went to some niggars who were enjoying the show, gave each of them N500(3 of them) with my phone number and told them to pls call me when that lady comes back looking for her purse. I gave them the empty purse to return back to her and also told them to tell her what i did!

They all called this morning around 8:00 am and i could actually hear the idiot crying in the background grin

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Legend cool.

Now that's how you treat bitches so full of themselves
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by Candidlady: 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
BoyforJesus:
RAPTURE ALARM- Don't be left behind..
HEB 2-3. For how shall we escape, if we neglect so great SALVATION.
ARE YOU PREPARED FOR THE RAPTURE? 1Thess 4.16.17. For the Lord himself shall decend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God, and the dead in christ shall rise first, then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air, and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1Cor.15.52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. The RAPTURE of the church is closer than ever, we are in the closing moments or final " times of the signs" before the Lord's appearance, it's important that you are ready for him. The question is; ARE YOU IN CHRIST? If you are, then you are one of the many the Lord is coming to receive unto himself. If you are not, make the decision now. The Bible says " .. Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he APPEAR THE SECOND TIME without sin unto salvation" Heb 9.28. Acts 1:9-11 tells us about his ascension into heaven. While the disciples stood, gazing in awe as he levitated, two angels appeared to them and said " This same Jesus, who has been received from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven. This is the reason we are preaching the gospel, the whole world needs to know that he is coming back again. He said in John 14:3 " I will come again and receive you unto myself, that where i am there ye will be also.
HAVE THE RAPTURE IN FOCUS. Live every day as one expecting the master, carry that consciousness in your heart at all times, Walk in love. Walk in righteousness and while you are getting yourself ready, help those around you to get ready as well, by preaching and teaching them God's word.
I had a RAPTURE dream in 2020 and in 2021. The first rapture dream i had was amazing, it was so real and mind blowing, and it strengthens my relationship with God. It was early in the morning at about 4am, i was in a dream, and then i saw Angels in the cloud kneeling, with their heads facing down, they were holding trumpets in their hands, and something like a big screen appeared in the cloud and the picture of Jesus was on it, fear griped me, and i said " father have mercy, father have mercy" and I woke up. It was so real, that same morning i opened my daily devotional, Rhapsody of realities, behold the topic that day was about rapture, i was amazed, what a coincidence. This was a confirmation of the dream i had. In 2021 i had another Rapture dream. I was in a crusade, as the ministering was going on, i heard a loud blast, immediately people appearances changed, and they disappeared suddenly, as the bible said, in a twinkle of an eye, and the crusade ground was empty, unfortunately i was left behind, strange fear entered me, and i woke up, I knelt down and asked God for mercy. My brothers and sisters, if you are not saved, please do it know. The cry you will cry when the saints are gone, please cry it now when the saints are still around. Pray for your soul, after RAPTURE there will be no mercy. Will you be able to face the Antichrist great tribulations?We are in a crucial time in God's calendar. More end times prophecies are happening more than ever before, living a sinful life is no longer fashionable, confess Jesus as the Lord of your life, tommorow might be too late, JUDGEMENT DAY IS COMING. Rev 20.12 ."And i saw the dead small and great stood before God; and the books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of Life, and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works".(15) And whosoever was not found written in the book of Life was cast into the lake of fire. HEAVEN IS REAL, HELL IS REAL. Choose where to spend enternity now. Matt.24.14 says, this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached to all the world for a witness, and then the end shall come. Through technology the gospel has been able to reached more than 80% of the world populations. This implies the coming of the Lord is close.Rev1.7 behold, he cometh with clouds, and every eyes shall see him, even those that pierced him, and all the nations of the world shall wailed because of him, even so Amen. Jesus is coming sooner than you ever think, the worst thing that could happen to a man is to die without accepting Jesus, there is no much time left, there are more end times prophecies happening in this generation, more than any other generation, the bible says in the last days, men's heart shall be failing them for fear,look at how fear has covered the world presently, kidnapping, killings here and there, one evil atrocity is been comited in every minutes, strange diseases everywhere, earthquakes etc.The bible says perilous times will come.Time has changed, life is not going to be as it were before. The Bible says, when you shall see all these things you should know that my coming is near. REMEMBER HELL IS A PLACE OF EVERLASTING TORMENT, there is no way of ever coming out, do not go there, do whatever you can, don't go there. REV.20.15 AND WHOSOEVER WAS NOT FOUND WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE WAS CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE. Is your name in the book of Life? Value your spirit and your soul more than your mortal body,how many years are you going to live in this life compared to enternity in heaven or in hell. Even though you don't want to serve God for anything, serve him because you don't want to go to hell. everyday people are trooping in their thousands to hell (those that died without accepting Jesus while on earth). Make the decision, now that you still have breath in your nostril, for tomorrow shall be too late. Rom10.9-10 That if thou shall confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in thine heart, that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shall be saved.(10) For with the heart man believe unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. If you are not born again, pray this prayer, and mean it with your heart. DEAR LORD JESUS, COME INTO MY HEART, AND BE MY LORD, I BELIEVED YOU DIED ON THE CROSS FOR MY SIN, AND WAS RAISED FOR MY JUSTIFICATION, FORGIVE ME ALL MY SIN, AND WRITE MY NAME IN YOUR BOOK OF LIFE, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. Congratulations if you just prayed that prayer of salvation. IF YOU MISS HEAVEN, IS YOUR FAULT. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
ceejay10:
What is the name of this novel?. Might make an interesting read.
Get the one in my signature
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
techWriter2:
homies lie small small This your stories by light sweet
Ok na
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
Coldie:
Forget say girls dem dae mumu well well,las las them be human beings too
True talk sha
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
There is nothing Redpill about what you did.

You shouldn't have even picked it the purse up. The fact that she ignored you, got you angry and you disposed the contents (childish).

A cold nigga like me, wouldn't even bend down to pick it up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience / What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free / NL Hot couple Exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.