Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! (11886 Views)

I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! / MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] / This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
Dalil8:

Legend cool.

Now that's how you treat bitches so full of themselves
cool
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
i926:
There is nothing Redpill about what you did.

You shouldn't have even picked it the purse up. The fact that she ignored you, got you angry and you disposed the contents (childish).

A cold nigga like me, wouldn't even bend down to pick it up.

Thats not being cold thats just being less concerned. I moved from trying to help, to trying to get her pained!
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Thats not being cold thats just being less concerned. I moved from trying to help, to trying to get her pained!
What are the qualities of a cold person? Enlighten me
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by Coldie(m): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
You vex just because you want give her her purse she snob u. Sth u go just fling am to her face waka commot
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by Theboy21: 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
grin
Her fellow hoes were enjoying the humiliation you were passing through n its okay to them, but when you switch for revenge you are called wicked and heartless cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by ObaKlaz: 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
Opemiposii:
alainironu ara galatia
Rara! Ohun ko ni alaini'ronu. Arabirin oni'wa ibaje yen ati iwo ni oponu ati alaini'ronu papo.

1 Like

Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by TheWolfen(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
My Guy grin. Men needs to know how to put women in their place...

1 Like

Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
TheWolfen:
My Guy grin. Men needs to know how to put women in their place...
Swears

1 Like

Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
Theboy21:
Her fellow hoes were enjoying the humiliation you were passing through n its okay to them, but when you switch for revenge you are called wicked and heartless cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thats what is call the FEMINIST HERD, get the book in my signature to know more!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
Coldie:
You vex just because you want give her her purse she snob u. Sth u go just fling am to her face waka commot
grin
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
i926:

What are the qualities of a cold person? Enlighten me
Coldness is being completely mean bro
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by Silentgroper(m): 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Lol

Don't mind that criminal

His gender is well known for criminality and committing crime so he wants to join them and be a criminal too.

Thats why he is fantasizing about stealing a womans purse. I hope when he actually steals a purse in real life that a mob burns his theiving arse in the middle of the road.
Kikikiki.. Y are u so pained. Hahahahaha.. Plz i no fit laff oo.

all it takes is 4 her to have been polite.

1 Like

Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
Silentgroper:
Kikikiki.. Y are u so pained. Hahahahaha.. Plz i no fit laff oo.

all it takes is 4 her to have been polite.
Abi o grin
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by Benki003(m): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
Omo u take risk ooh but was actually nice though she for just blame you rape sef grin grin shocked
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
Benki003:
Omo u take risk ooh but was actually nice though she for just blame you rape sef grin grin shocked
Ok na
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by AutoChick4U(f): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
Quite d imaginative mind. Lmfao

2 Likes

Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Quite d imaginative mind. Lmfao
What will you say before?
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by 1Sharon(f): 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
Fake story.

1 Like

Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by Dheji2(m): 10:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Lol

Don't mind that criminal

His gender is well known for criminality and committing crime so he wants to join them and be a criminal too.

Thats why he is fantasizing about stealing a womans purse. I hope when he actually steals a purse in real life that a mob burns his theiving arse in the middle of the road.

Low-budget Lesbian. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by theTranslator: 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

No wahala. I dont want any member of criminal gender to talk to me so you all can hug transformer.
undecided

What's wrong with you guys?
Whether anyone likes or not men need women and women need men in society

All this feminazi and extremist redpill na scam

I hope you're not a midnight newspaper sad

1 Like

Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by peedeeasobie(m): 3:33am On Jul 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
This legit happened yesterday afternoon grin
So i was on my way somewhere and the lane i was walking was lonely obviously because its a narrow road and this aunty was walking right in front of me with her flat ass that she's really trying to expose by all means, i'm saying this because of the kind of tight shorts she was wearing grin grin

Welling getting into the main details, her purse fell off from her backpack and even though i don't like engaging biittches i still thought of getting her attention to it, so i picked it up and tried calling her with "Aunty", this is where the real comedy starts grin
Instead of looking back to what i was calling her for, she just slightly turned her face to the side like i was walking side by side with her and rudely said "WHAT IS IT" You just know when some biittch is being rude with the positioning of her face and the tenacity of her voice undecided At that point i already knew whats up, i already understood what she was expecting from me..

Still Typing...

You are the kind of person that will order for a cake for his birthday and claim that a girl chasing you ordered it but you are not interested.

Keep daydreaming to massage your ego.

Keep up with the lies

1 Like

Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:33am On Jul 16, 2021
peedeeasobie:

You are the kind of person that will order for a cake for his birthday and claim that a girl chasing you ordered it but you are not interested.

Keep daydreaming to massage your ego.

Keep up with the lies
Guys, go to this idiot's profile and check the people he's following. Come back lets laugh at how much of a simp he is!
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by Looter100: 6:19am On Jul 16, 2021
Candidlady:
grin cheesy

Bros lie small small

This your tales by moonlight sweet
dumb
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by peedeeasobie(m): 7:33am On Jul 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Guys, go to this idiot's profile and check the people he's following. Come back lets laugh at how much of a simp he is!

At least I'm following humans... While you keep making up stories to soothe your bruised nonexistent ego.

1 Like

Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by Marcy45marcy: 7:37am On Jul 16, 2021
Hi

1 Like

Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by Regex: 8:00am On Jul 16, 2021
Women and their narcissism, always think for every hiss and and "hi" is out to lay them. I wonder.

Saw where you dealt with her first and thought to myself that was harsh, then I read the post from the onset and saw. Although your actions has nothing to do with TRP, don't be confused there, at some point she deserves it, but this thing could land you in trouble as some guys around who may or may not have seen the show from the beginning to either lynch or beat you up the minute you were disposing off the content of purse. Next time, walk past the purse, and don't involve yourself, I hope she learns her lesson.

But I do know how it feels when you trying to help someone and get embarrassed in the end. It happened that one time I was going to school, as I was waiting for bus to come, this walked pass me but her zip got spoiled and she didn't know. It was very visible, I called out to her, she ignored me and continued walking, I knew she heard me and pretended not hear me because the second time I called out to her, I told her that her zip has spoiled and that I'm not interested in getting her number. You needed to see her freeze. Long story short, the next day she saw me again at that spot, I knew she recognized me when she smiled at me, but I didn't smile back because I didn't want to give her that impression that I got the slightest interest in her.
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:02am On Jul 16, 2021
peedeeasobie:

At least I'm following humans... While you keep making up stories to soothe your bruised nonexistent ego.
KiNg0G Check the people this idiot is following, make screenshots and put it in your simps 101 thread!
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Also true, but i swear you need to hear her crying! Music to the ears!

Lets just say thats is who you are, don't know why some of you think until you kill a woman or make her cry is the only way you can acclaim yourselves, redpill .
You're missing the message, these is why i don't associate more with titles because people tend to miss represent it.
Redpill teaches you on how to invade women manipulation, you found her wallet she is acting ladylike, if i were you the 1st time you called n she is acting up just walk up to her give her the wallet, her expression would changed that moment you walk away b4 she could snap out of the guilty trip.
Bro you aint redpill, you are just immature & wicked about the whole tin. next time don't pick found wallets jus leave it.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
When i was ready to continue moving i first of all brought out the purse from my back pocket and at that moment, those stupid ladies that were laughing immediately shut up and just went mouth agape. I went to a nearby gutter that was still rushing as a result of the rain, one by one i emptied the purse, from her little make up kits, to some paper notes, and then to her little cash(i think it was 3k or a little more) all into the gutter and watched as they all gushed away with the rain water.
That was the point where those ladies that were laughing started insulting me and calling me wicked grin grin

I just went to some niggars who were enjoying the show, gave each of them N500(3 of them) with my phone number and told them to pls call me when that lady comes back looking for her purse. I gave them the empty purse to return back to her and also told them to tell her what i did!

They all called this morning around 8:00 am and i could actually hear the idiot crying in the background grin

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Totally unnecessary.... Secondly there was nothing "Red pill" about what you did.

It's annoying that someone like you is the person representing Redpillers on NL.
You disappoint me. undecided
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by ukaface(f): 9:00am On Jul 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
When i was ready to continue moving i first of all brought out the purse from my back pocket and at that moment, those stupid ladies that were laughing immediately shut up and just went mouth agape. I went to a nearby gutter that was still rushing as a result of the rain, one by one i emptied the purse, from her little make up kits, to some paper notes, and then to her little cash(i think it was 3k or a little more) all into the gutter and watched as they all gushed away with the rain water.
That was the point where those ladies that were laughing started insulting me and calling me wicked grin grin

I just went to some niggars who were enjoying the show, gave each of them N500(3 of them) with my phone number and told them to pls call me when that lady comes back looking for her purse. I gave them the empty purse to return back to her and also told them to tell her what i did!

They all called this morning around 8:00 am and i could actually hear the idiot crying in the background grin

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
omooo ye
This is hilarious, but shaaaaa.....you wicked oooo
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by WantsandMore: 9:32am On Jul 16, 2021
This is not TRP this be a typical behavior of an AFC... You ought to do better. Improve .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free / Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience / Score With Beautiful Sexy Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.