Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! (11860 Views)

I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! / MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] / This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:04am On Jul 16, 2021
WantsandMore:
This is not TRP this be a typical behavior of an AFC... You ought to do better. Improve .
Ok
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:05am On Jul 16, 2021
ukaface:
omooo ye
This is hilarious, but shaaaaa.....you wicked oooo
Best way to deal with a biittch
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:05am On Jul 16, 2021
KillGod:

Totally unnecessary.... Secondly there was nothing "Red pill" about what you did.

It's annoying that someone like you is the person representing Redpillers on NL.
You disappoint me. undecided
OK
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:07am On Jul 16, 2021
larryjonze:

Lets just say thats is who you are, don't know why some of you think until you kill a woman or make her cry is the only way you can acclaim yourselves, redpill .
You're missing the message, these is why i don't associate more with titles because people tend to miss represent it.
Redpill teaches you on how to invade women manipulation, you found her wallet she is acting ladylike, if i were you the 1st time you called n she is acting up just walk up to her give her the wallet, her expression would changed that moment you walk away b4 she could snap out of the guilty trip.
Bro you aint redpill, you are just immature & wicked about the whole tin. next time don't pick found wallets jus leave it.
Nice note grin
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by CHoccolaTE: 10:22am On Jul 16, 2021
theTranslator:
undecided

What's wrong with you guys?
Whether anyone likes or not men need women and women need men in society

All this feminazi and extremist redpill na scam

I hope you're not a midnight newspaper :(

I hope you are not one of the criminal rapist males running around.

1 Like

Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by CHoccolaTE: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2021
Dheji2:

Low-budget Lesbian. grin

Silentgroper:
Kikikiki.. Y are u so pained. Hahahahaha.. Plz i no fit laff oo.

all it takes is 4 her to have been polite.

You people are not obeying the instruction of your lord and master OP to ignore me grin
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by poshestmina(f): 10:59am On Jul 16, 2021
KillGod:

Totally unnecessary.... Secondly there was nothing "Red pill" about what you did.

It's annoying that someone like you is the person representing Redpillers on NL.
You disappoint me. undecided

grin grin grin grin grin.
Nairaland redpill class captain is such an ediot grin.

Childish alfa mail.

1 Like

Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by Silentgroper(m): 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

You people are not obeying the instruction of your lord and master OP to ignore me grin
i got no master. Piss off.
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by Silentgroper(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

I hope you are not one of the criminal rapist males running around.
Did someone rape u? grin grin ..

is dat wat is making u miserable? Hahahaha.. Common it is just a dick. U should have gotten over it. tongue
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by Silentgroper(m): 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Guys, go to this idiot's profile and check the people he's following. Come back lets laugh at how much of a simp he is!
He is a miserable simp. I bet those girl are nt following him back.
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by Lilpen3758: 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
Deffjam:
My kind of guy........I owe you 2 bottles of pure heaven and BEST........... Coupled with Arizona
him no dey smoke....
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by Candidlady: 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Point of correction please

GAY LORD grin
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by Greatzeus(m): 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
Candidlady:
grin cheesy

Bros lie small small

This your tales by moonlight sweet
The story is too straight forward for a real life scenario. But I believe that guy can do such if such scenario present itself,that guy's red pillage genes strong die grin
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by Candidlady: 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
Greatzeus:

The story is too straight forward for a real life scenario. But I believe that guy can do such if such scenario present itself,that guy's red pillage genes strong die grin

You believe the stories of a kid..

Imagine him calling the girl AUNTY ...

that should tell you he is a kid or lives in a very wretched environs..
Had to even give out the monies
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by Greatzeus(m): 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
Candidlady:

Yea maybe you right.
But both of you are actually two sides of a coin,he believes all females are trash,you believe all males are trash.
Well I don't know where you both are coming from or what you have been through in the hands of the opposite sex to make you come to such conclusion,but you both WRONG.
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
Silentgroper:
He is a miserable simp. I bet those girl are nt following him back.
grin
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
Greatzeus:

Thanks! At least you know how legit i am!
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
Candidlady:

Can you even listen to your points? You just keep proving me right when i say you just want to comment on a redpill thread, how can you say i'm childish because i called her aunty Where's the sense there? Guys pls stop quoting her, i've said this before, she is just here for the attention a redpill thread can give her simple!
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by CHoccolaTE: 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
This small boy really thinks everybody is an attention seeker like himself. No be only she is here for the attention.
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by CHoccolaTE: 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
Silentgroper:
i got no master. Piss off.

Gid mumu redpiller is you peoples master grin
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by VlamesIffect(f): 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
cool

Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
VlamesIffect:
cool
My man!
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
CHoccolaTE:
This small boy really thinks everybody is an attention seeker like himself. No be only she is here for the attention.
If you are not an attention seeker, you would not always be commenting on my threads, you probably even wait for every of my topics, you love my threads!
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by conquerorb: 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
She was probably waiting for me to run up to her and start begging for her phone number or stuff grin But i just maintained my cool because i already know the aunty wasn't even worth my stress.
I called her one more time and this time she stopped, flinged her right hand in the air and asked with a more rude approach "WHAT DO YOU WANT? PLS I DON'T HAVE TIME" grin grin Omo see my see shiit, i just stylishly put the purse in my back pocket since it was very small, i stared at her for a moment, we were on that spot for about 10 seconds, then she just hissed loudly walked along, at that moment, some people have already come by and they saw the whole thing!

I stood there until she was out of sight, this was supposed to be a public disgrace because of the people around who were waiting for my next move, they had actually started making little jests and some fellow biittches laughing already but what i did next put all of them in shock!

Still Typing...
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by peedeeasobie(m): 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
KiNg0G Check the people this idiot is following, make screenshots and put it in your simps 101 thread!

Hahahhahahhaha... Only him? Call for more helps sir... You need it
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by KiNg0G: 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
ConsciousMan01:
What you did has nothing to do with being a redpiller! tho some bitches are rude, buh you can't really blame her with the kind of news in Nigeria about ladies getting kidnapped and raped!! If you truly want to help there is nothing wrong in calling her attention to the purse immediately!! Something like "hey! babe you just dropped your purse"
With what you did you could easily be tagged a thief and face the jungle justice judgement!
Be conscious of your actions! street ain't ready to listen to your side of story!
Learn the habit of consciousness!
Babe, is the word used by simp....on girls they just met.

It makes you look weak.

Be a man.

1 Like

Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:51am On Jul 21, 2021
KiNg0G:
Babe, is the word used by simp....on girls they just met.
It makes you look weak.

Be a man.

Thanks man.
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by lasisi69(f): 10:45am On Jul 21, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
So you are smart? i never knew girls could be smart!
simp cheesy
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by AlphaSoul: 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
ConsciousMan01:
What you did has nothing to do with being a redpiller! tho some bitches are rude, buh you can't really blame her with the kind of news in Nigeria about ladies getting kidnapped and raped!! If you truly want to help there is nothing wrong in calling her attention to the purse immediately!! Something like "hey! babe you just dropped your purse"
With what you did you could easily be tagged a thief and face the jungle justice judgement!
Be conscious of your actions! street ain't ready to listen to your side of story!
Learn the habit of consciousness!
Word!
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by karkinase(m): 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
This TheGidRepiller na Agba oo shocked. Giving to them hot hot grin
Re: I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! by Chinnems(m): 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
@TheGidRedPiller

There are times when you are only required to be human,

not right, not alpha, not woke,

just human.

This was such a time, but (I regret to say this) you failed.

You also put yourself at unnecessary risk.

While the lady in question may have acted in a way unbecoming of responsible people, you shouldn't have done the same.

You had a golden opportunity to act like an alpha male, but you chose to be a beta simp (by letting your resentment of women - and their ways - cloud your thinking).

I know that my words may be blunt, but it's nothing personal. Just try to do better next time.

Stay safe!

PS: With the way you think, I seriously hope you are still below 16 years of age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Category Do You Place 5.5inches Girth? / SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! / Girls Wey Dey Use Thier Toto Clip Man Pricck!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.