Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. (41170 Views)

What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories / Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by lkillbrokehoes: 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Tufiakwa.

Ya Allah, don't make us to be stupid in this life and in the life to come.

Except they reduced the bride-price for your fairly-used wife, I can't fathom the incentive that was given to you to act so stupidly.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Prime4Val(m): 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
Love and take care of em bro
You won't regret it.

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by deavicky(m): 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
Andrew87:
I got married to my wife. I love her both with the kids but the biological father of the kids is a bit wealthy and left the whole responsibilities to my wife since last year.

This is not funny because I am part of her although we hustle hard but it's not easy. He insists the kids must be with him if he must take care of them but a member of his family informed my wife that he plans to take them away and she will not see them.

Please friends what's ur take on this? Times are really hard.
what are you expecting, he should be sending money to woman under another man's roof.

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by dizzzzy14: 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
U said it all. Ur brain dey drop water like car engine wey dey drop water from exhaust,
if u love ur wife, that automatically means u love those kids, treat them like ur own, and forget about that man, ur wife can fight for child support through the court, and she will win. [color=#000099][/color]
Romanoff:
To those telling him to let the father take his kids, if you were one of those kids, won't you resent your mother for abandoning you?

Wouldn't you ask that "what type of mother will abandon her kids?"

@Op, you knew she had kids when you married her, I know it's not easy, but you both will have to double your hustle. Get other side businesses, cut your coat according to your material.

If you'll need to downgrade their school, do so, if you'll need to move to a cheaper area, do so.

Do all you can to cut cost.

Those kids will never understand or forgive their mum in the future.

Use two side look the matter.

Another thing your wife can do is to take him to court, especially for child support.

Let her get a good lawyer if she wants him to care for his children.

MODIFIED

She can go through FIDA to sort out Co-parenting and child support agreement.

For those coming for me, if you're not capable of talking like a homosapien, don't mention me, cause I no well. I will drag you from here to Timbuktu. So come correct

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by johhnnie(m): 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
INTEGRITYA1:

You post suggested both loved the kids, that's good observation.

Do you now think the man should be at the mercy of the ex wife and her new find love ? Don't forget the post said the man is financially able and it also shows he cared about those children.

It seems the man patiently waiting for the ex wife to see how far she can carry on with the financial obligations that comes with the children up keeping.

Now she's getting down and the new find love can not meet up as expected with those finances. So, you expect a man with his brain fully functioning to succumbed to their request.

I said it in my previous comment that; you should forget that.

Two options here.

The man is not willing and not ready to be funding the children outside his custody.

1. Either they keep struggling to provide for those children and let the man be.

2. To relief themselves, they should let the man have the possession of those children.

Simple as ABC.

Like I also said earlier, if the man is not showing any concerns before, not caring at all or not responsible; it's a different case.

The truth is that the man just aced them at their own game. Period!

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by johhnnie(m): 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
angrykids:
The best the lady would do is to file custody and maintenance of 150k per month, from the runaway husband, if he only got her pregnant without taking her to the registry, but if she is formally married she should file for dissolution of marriages on the the ground that they have lived apart and the marriage has broken down inretrieviably and also ask for custody and maintenance, before u officially marry her otherwise u r committing adultery with someones wife. Reach me on 08036256491 if u want to do the needful

You just want to eat legal/consultation fee

It is not as straightforward as you have put it!

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by johhnnie(m): 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
[quote author=murphyibiam15 post=103778277]
Hi, I just sent you a pm. Please can you educate us a bit why court marriage isn't beneficial to men, and also how did your ex wife just decide to do what she did even with your love. Are you now officially divorced? [/quot

Responded already.

I think all unmarried young men should join the red pill movement ( The Free Agent Life Style)

You can search for this guy ( Coach Gregg Adams: CGA) on you tube.

There are lots of others too.

Watch their contents to enable you understand the marriage as an institution, the woman and the state as the biased umpire.

Then, you can make an informed decision about either getting married or not
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by armyofone(m): 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
@ New husband

It is time for you and your wife to take full financial responsibility for the children since they are young and don't look at the money the rich ec husband has.

Go to court if you guys want to make him financially responsible for the children.
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by promiseland245(m): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
You want to carry another man's load but you dont want to carry another man's load.
As you deduced after reading, that's acute Confusion.
Andrew87:
I got married to my wife. I love her both with the kids but the biological father of the kids is a bit wealthy and left the whole responsibilities to my wife since last year.

This is not funny because I am part of her although we hustle hard but it's not easy. He insists the kids must be with him if he must take care of them but a member of his family informed my wife that he plans to take them away and she will not see them.

Please friends what's ur take on this? Times are really hard.
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Caleycashh: 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
You must be the most stupid person ever!!!, shey women don finish!?
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Oppavii(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
On your plight to open a charity organization bruv...
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by stanliwise(m): 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
DirtyGold:
This thread is annoying me sef angry angry

Well done captain save a hoe... if she was so great, she won't be divorced now! Fresh girls are turning 18 every single day but, your sense failed you so badly that you had to marry a single mother of two.

No sensible man throws away a good woman that gives him peace especially if they have children together. Don't worry, what her former husband saw and divorced her, you'll see it too in due time.
How you people manage your situation is your headache. angry angry

What's tha business?
Senseless post mtchewww
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by juman(m): 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
AyeMoJuba:

I'll delay the implementation till thy kingdom come

You delay the implementation and go to jail.
Judge order is not a joke.

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by ThuGGeR147: 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bro I dey face similar problem, my two boys dey with my baby mama, I stopped sending her money for the kids wellbeing because she n her new guy they feed with my money, I told her to give me the kids to take care of them by my self, if not she no go see shishi from me again & I stand on my grounds on that.... As I read this your post, e just be like say na me you dey talk about sef..... My kids name na miracle & David, I hope say no be them you dey talk about sha, if na them, una beta gimme my kids make I father them, I no need una Epp & I no go send any money give any bloodclat to take dey flex, who be mumu na.... In short I don vexx angry
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Gfskw: 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
Accept the problems you put upon yourself move on.

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by CSTRR: 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
Single mothers on this thread will not sleep well this night.
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by BePrepared: 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
Incandescent:

I don see this situation twice.

Young single men wey go marry divorced women with two kids. They say it is love .. what do you call it?

More grease to their elbow

As long as nothing add am, as in jazz

But apart from nollywood I can't believe this o
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by BePrepared: 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
ThuGGeR147:
Bro I dey face similar problem, my two boys dey with my baby mama, I stopped sending her money for the kids wellbeing because she n her new guy they feed with my money, I told her to give me the kids to take care of them by my self, if not she no go see shishi from me again & I stand on my grounds on that.... As I read this your post, e just be like say na me you dey talk about sef..... My kids name na miracle & David, I hope say no be them you dey talk about sha, if na them, una beta gimme my kids make I father them, I no need una Epp & I no go send any money give any bloodclat to take dey flex, who be mumu na.... In short I don vexx angry

Internet na wonder, my guy don see I'm husband in law

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Andrew87(m): 1:01am On Jul 17, 2021
The challenge here now is just that from a reliable source, he wants to take the kids from my wife and take care of the responsibilities without her setting her eyes on them again.
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Andrew87(m): 1:43am On Jul 17, 2021
As @ when I met my wife he neglected them even though he was doing well but @ a point the guy's aunt scolded him bfr he changed. The first child is now 8yrs(boy) the second is 5yrs(girl) the male child despise his biological dad because of how he treats the mum when they were together and how he refused to marry his mum bfr our wedding he now stopped fr about a yr now....he lives and works outside Lagos.
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Andrew87(m): 1:50am On Jul 17, 2021
There was no legal binding between them nor bride price...He refuse to do that because of another woman which is why she had to leave because he was not always around for them..
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Andrew87(m): 2:50am On Jul 17, 2021
perambulator:

if you really had a point to make you would point to where it says they were or werent married. You are the one being childish. I never responded to you or quoted you. You are the one who jumped into my post. If you have nothing sensible to say please stay away.
The were not married.
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by haslaw(m): 5:49am On Jul 17, 2021
Romanoff:
To those telling him to let the father take his kids, if you were one of those kids, won't you resent your mother for abandoning you?

Wouldn't you ask that "what type of mother will abandon her kids?"

@Op, you knew she had kids when you married her, I know it's not easy, but you both will have to double your hustle. Get other side businesses, cut your coat according to your material.

If you'll need to downgrade their school, do so, if you'll need to move to a cheaper area, do so.

Do all you can to cut cost.

Those kids will never understand or forgive their mum in the future.

Use two side look the matter.

Another thing your wife can do is to take him to court, especially for child support.

Let her get a good lawyer if she wants him to care for his children.

MODIFIED

She can go through FIDA to sort out Co-parenting and child support agreement.

For those coming for me, if you're not capable of talking like a homosapien, don't mention me, cause I no well. I will drag you from here to Timbuktu. So come correct

I think this one has daddy issues syndrome. How is their mother abandoning them by handing them over to their father.

People like you and OP are very dangerous for trying to take a man's children from him and it will never work.
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Rubbiish(m): 7:48am On Jul 17, 2021
Andrew87:
The challenge here now is just that from a reliable source, he wants to take the kids from my wife and take care of the responsibilities without her setting her eyes on them again.
How is that any of your business??
Are u impotent?
Don't u intend having your own biological kids?
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Rubbiish(m): 7:54am On Jul 17, 2021
Andrew87:
There was no legal binding between them nor bride price...He refuse to do that because of another woman which is why she had to leave because he was not always around for them..
Whether there is legal binding or not, by nature, those kids belong to that man! U can't take them away from him. Regardless of what u do now, that boy will still look for his dad when he is grown. His mother feeding him with lies so he can hate his dad won't work forever. But to u, if u don't concentrate on your own kids, u will be the end loser in the long run. If u are sterile & can't father a child, go adopt legally & stop dragging another man's child with him! Don't act f00lish this time!

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Incandescent(m): 9:04am On Jul 17, 2021
Andrew87:

You should have included this in your initial story. See how you have allowed them to bash you for nothing.

Plus you can't get the advice if you need if we don't have a full picture of the problem.

Since they were not legally married my brother hustle and take care of those kids as if they were yours.

Forget about the father. Do you part. At least you were aware she had two children prior to marrying her.

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:08am On Jul 17, 2021
I pity anyone who comes on nairaland to solicit advice from immature small boys.

Instead of bringing solutions they are bashing the OP and asking him why he married a single mother as if single mothers are not human beings.

Idiots

7 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Hathor5(f): 9:23am On Jul 17, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
I pity anyone who comes on nairaland to solicit advice from immature small boys.

Instead of bringing solutions they are bashing the OP and asking him why he married a single mother as if single mothers are not human beings.

Idiots

Thanks for this comment. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by pocohantas(f): 9:28am On Jul 17, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Idiots

Don’t marry SMs.
Don’t marry non-virgins.
Don’t marry nurses.
Don’t marry feminists.
Don’t marry evening newspapers.
Don’t marry educated women.
Don’t marry Lagos girls.

The list goes on. Once they see any of this in the storyline, that is all they would be focused on- zero solutions. Whereas their gfs who are none of the above be giving them headache everyday.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Belafonte(m): 11:47am On Jul 17, 2021
Andrew87:
As @ when I met my wife he neglected them even though he was doing well but @ a point the guy's aunt scolded him bfr he changed. The first child is now 8yrs(boy) the second is 5yrs(girl) the male child despise his biological dad because of how he treats the mum when they were together and how he refused to marry his mum bfr our wedding he now stopped fr about a yr now....he lives and works outside Lagos.

Lol. A boy hates his father for not marrying his mother? I think the general IQ on nairaland has dropped that's why such loosely spun tales can trend grin
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Belafonte(m): 11:49am On Jul 17, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Idiots

Marrying a single mother is the height of stupidity. Kiss the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
Belafonte:

Marrying a single mother is the height of stupidity. Kiss the truth
But single mothers still get married and their husbands are not stupid.

Just keep shut, your opinion changes nothing

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? / Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) / Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.