Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. (41171 Views)

What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories / Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by chinchonglee(m): 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2021
lakefist:

God bless you.

She never even start to dey bear kids for this new guy ooo. Imagine the wahala wey go dey untop her head just because she wants to punish the ex for a failed relationship.
She is only punishing herself and mumu new husband that married a single mum of 2.

Why will i a young man enter a new marriage with a mum of 2?
It doesn't make any sense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Lanretoye(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:

That's what custody arrangements and co-parenting is for.

Why is he wanting to take away the kids from their mum, is it cause she's a bad mother?
if the man has custody of the kids,will u be talking about co-parenting?,of course not.the man will be father and mother by any means,so let it be so if the mother wont release the kids.which sane person wants to hold on to kids he or she cant be responsible for.

4 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by torqque7(m): 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:

No now. That's why I said Co parenting. Of course he'd have access to his kids. They belong to both of them. In the case I mentioned, the man chose to walk away and got married to someone else after having four kids with his baby mama.

Sad thing is it's the baby mama's father that even helped him get the job.

Wow after 4kids?thats sad..but maybe if u hear his side of the story u would understand y he left..I feel the wife must have been very disrespectful to him couple with the fact that her dad got him a job so she probably looked down on him and he couldn't take it anymore thats y he left after 4kids..
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
chinchonglee:

She is only punishing herself and mumu new husband that married a single mum of 2.

Why will i a young man enter a new marriage with a mum of 2?
It doesn't make any sense.

the man clearly has low self worth. Did you read the foolish man talking about love? that tells you everything.
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Legalservices: 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:

What about the option of co parenting?

Co-parenting is a laudable option. It must afford based on sex, age and circumstances near equal access and custody for either parent.

As a rule of thumb, unless there are concerns to the contrary, both parents have Joint physical custody of the children, whilst mothers have Primary Physical Custody till the children come of age.

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by josite: 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
Andrew87:
I got married to my wife. I love her both with the kids but the biological father of the kids is a bit wealthy and left the whole responsibilities to my wife since last year.

This is not funny because I am part of her although we hustle hard but it's not easy. He insists the kids must be with him if he must take care of them but a member of his family informed my wife that he plans to take them away and she will not see them.

Please friends what's ur take on this? Times are really hard.

U sound so stupid and u don't even know it.

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by oluwaahmed: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
torqque7:

No man in his right mind will agree to send money to his baby mama when he is not allowed access to them. That been said I bet u she doesn't let him see his kids otherwise he would gladly support and take care of them and won't give such conditions..Most baby mamas are very wicked and vindictive because the guy refused to marry them so the use his kids to make life miserable for him..sha men don de wise,u can't eat ur cake and have it..if she like make she continue to hide the kids,a time will come when the kids will look for their father by themselves,its just natural and will definitely happen.

The joke is on the OP. He probably thought he got free and good fùck that came with money. The simpleton failed to understand that the words of a single mother about past relationships are like ice placed inside the oven. She is most likely denying the ex-hubby access to the boys(am sure they are boys) but still trying to milk him. OP go soon japa after much sakpa. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Romanoff(f): 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
Legalservices:

Co-parenting is a laudable option. It must afford based on sex, age and circumstances near equal access and custody for either parent.

As a rule of thumb, unless there are concerns to the contrary, both parents have Joint physical custody of the children, whilst mothers have Primary Physical Custody till the children come of age.

This is what I'm suggesting.
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by josite: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
chris51:
In the first place What are you doing getting married to a mother of two? The children's father is willing to take care of the children.
Why do you want to suffer yourself to take care of someone else's children? At the end of the day the children will still identify with their biological father while you suffer for nothing.
You and your wife should allow the man collect his children.

U get sense o.pls tell ur female single parent
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Romanoff(f): 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
torqque7:

Wow after 4kids?thats sad..but maybe if u hear his side of the story u would understand y he left..I feel the wife must have been very disrespectful to him couple with the fact that her dad got him a job so she probably looked down on him and he couldn't take it anymore thats y he left after 4kids..

He has no side of any story. They were my next door neighbors. He just chose to live that way.

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Romanoff(f): 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
Lanretoye:
if the man has custody of the kids,will u be talking about co-parenting?,of course not.the man will be father and mother by any means,so let it be so if the mother wont release the kids.which sane person wants to hold on to kids he or she cant be responsible for.

Even if it's the man holding the kids, I'll still agitate for co parenting.

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by dandig(m): 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hammyaladin:
I just read the headline only and I'm pissed!

If you must marry a woman with kids, do so only when you know and have confirmed from genuine sources that the husband is late (dead)

If a man is alive hael and hearty, don't ever mistake taking his divorced wife and kids. Its a charity with no reward whatsoever.

Love you say?! Love is relative my man. Don't just get to a woman cause of you love her. Check and balance iq, literacy, degree of burdening you and many other important stuff.

Ass and boobs aren't the only thing to consider ( I know you didn't mention) but i'm just saying!
sir you're that friend every man needs.. your advice is rare. My chick from far has turned a baggage..and I don't want to enter that chance. I don encourage and advise her tire to take bold step in going out and coming in(get something doing). She say na me she dey wait to come marry her...in 21st century how does this work

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by lekonso: 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
How can you marry a tokunbo wife when brand new wife are plenty looking for suitors. Or are you a tokunbo husband too. You suppose know that tokunbo things always have too much maintanance problems. When you buy agaran [brand new], you have less maitanance problems. When you married that woman you married her with her children, so take care of them or return them to their biological and legal father. Biko.

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
Andrew87:
a member of his family informed my wife that he plans to take them away and she will not see them.

SOME women are very manipulative and these are the kind of lies they tell when they are trying to be manipulative and get you on side. it never occured to you in your stupidity to ask what kind of family member will want his/her neice/nephew to be raised outside the family? if they do, it didnt occur to you to wonder what kind of person is that...someone who would betray his/her own family? Therefore either the person does not exist or the person's motives are not to be trusted.

Have you ever seen a married woman cheating that will tell you her husband is good to her? exactly!!!!! Women tell emotional sympathy inducing lies like this to be manipulative and get what they want.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by firstolalekan(m): 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hammyaladin:
I just read the headline only and I'm pissed!

If you must marry a woman with kids, do so only when you know and have confirmed from genuine sources that the husband is late (dead)

If a man is alive hael and hearty, don't ever mistake taking his divorced wife and kids. Its a charity with no reward whatsoever.

Love you say?! Love is relative my man. Don't just get to a woman cause of you love her. Check and balance iq, literacy, degree of burdening you and many other important stuff.

Ass and boobs aren't the only thing to consider ( I know you didn't mention) but i'm just saying!
Absolute truth
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by dejol88: 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:

Milk the man for what?

If they were married and are now divorced, she's no longer entitled to alimony. How is a man caring for his child by laying child support now a get out of jail card?

There are several ways to do it. He can choose their school, last their fees himself, buy their clothes himself and she would just be responsible for feeding them.

How is that hard?
Just a quick question, what is your definition of co-parenting?
In co-parenting, does it mean the children must be under the roof of the woman ?
I will like to get your view .thank you
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by OILOFGLADNESS: 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
Andrew87:
I got married to my wife. I love her both with the kids but the biological father of the kids is a bit wealthy and left the whole responsibilities to my wife since last year.

This is not funny because I am part of her although we hustle hard but it's not easy. He insists the kids must be with him if he must take care of them but a member of his family informed my wife that he plans to take them away and she will not see them.

Please friends what's ur take on this? Times are really hard.

nkogheriiii
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Romanoff(f): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
dejol88:

Just a quick question, what is your definition of co-parenting?
In co-parenting, does it mean the children must be under the roof of the woman ?
I will like to get your view .thank you

She can be the primary care giver while they shuttle between dad's place and mum's place. Holidays can be split.

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Ohraybs(m): 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:
To those telling him to let the father take his kids, if you were one of those kids, won't you resent your mother for abandoning you?

Wouldn't you ask that "what type of mother will abandon her kids?"

@Op, you knew she had kids when you married her, I know it's not easy, but you both will have to double your hustle. Get other side businesses, cut your coat according to your material.

If you'll need to downgrade their school, do so, if you'll need to move to a cheaper area, do so.

Do all you can to cut cost.

Those kids will never understand or forgive their mum in the future.

Use two side look the matter.

Another thing your wife can do is to take him to court, especially for child support.

Let her get a good lawyer if she wants him to care for his children.

MODIFIED

She can go through FIDA to sort out Co-parenting and child support agreement.

For those coming for me, if you're not capable of talking like a homosapien, don't mention me, cause I no well. I will drag you from here to Timbuktu. So come correct

Best advise so far! I will implore the guy to stick to this and do whatever it takes to adjust himself!

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by dejol88: 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:

She can be the primary care giver while they shuttle between dad's place and mum's place. Holidays can be split.
Why can't the man be the primary caregiver?

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by charvick(m): 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
If you're the guy I'm suspecting,so sorry for you. I dated a lady like that sometime and can't stop thanking God for saving me. What nonsense love.
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Romanoff(f): 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
dejol88:

Why can't the man be the primary caregiver?

The mother is always the primary care giver, unless it's proven otherwise that she incapable. And that's when primary care giving is passed on to the father.

3 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by sylve11: 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
Successmind:
No b u go buy hunched back with iin load......na automatic adoption u did oga.

Lol @ hunch back with load. grin cool
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by aribisala0(m): 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
Carchoice:

lipsrsealed

This is sad!

What you are saying is, it’s better they resent their father instead. Nice.
That is what you are hearing.
I did not hear that
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by juman(m): 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
The couple should take the kids father to the court.
Demanding for upkeep money from him.
The court will force him to pay some money for the kids need to the mother.

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by dejol88: 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:

The mother is always the primary care giver, unless it's proven otherwise that she incapable. And that's when primary care giving is passed on to the father.
If a woman lacks financial capability of taking care of kids under her custody, can it be said she is incapable of taking of such kids considering the future of the children?

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by smartNerd: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned
about life: it goes on. -Robert Frost
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Lostchild(m): 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
Andrew87

Do you think nairalnds users are foolish like you?

1) You come here to seek advice from single men?

You come here to seek advice from married men?

Don't you see other single women before you venture into marriage with a divorce mother of two?

2) You want to fight battle that does not belong to you?

3) You married her because of financial freedom and benefit

Men like you are selfish
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by IamGreen1(f): 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
DirtyGold:
This thread is annoying me sef angry angry

Well done captain save a hoe... if she was so great, she won't be divorced now! Fresh girls are turning 18 every single day but, your sense failed you so badly that you had to marry a single mother of two.

No sensible man throws away a good woman that gives him peace especially if they have children together. Don't worry, what her former husband saw and divorced her, you'll see it too in due time.
How you people manage your situation is your headache. angry angry

What's tha business?

What about what she saw that make her to divorce the first husband and op value the good in her that make him to marry her even with her two kids. You're sounding as if the former is a perfect person which is very bad.

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by dejol88: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:

Please is there law which states that primary care giving is gender based?
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by uthlaw: 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:

Shey e no know before e marry the woman ni?
na his own problem b dat!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? / Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) / Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.