Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. (41121 Views)

What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories / Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Successmind(m): 10:07am On Jul 16, 2021
No b u go buy hunched back with iin load......na automatic adoption u did oga.

6 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by lakefist(m): 10:07am On Jul 16, 2021
Katier00:
they are humans, that need motherly love and care not property. Op if you can afford training those children please do and God will bless you. You can see that the biological father is not responsible.

A waste of time. No matter how the mother hide the kids from the father, they will surely look for him when dey can make independent decisions.

It is better for his wife to make sure the Biological father is involved in their upbringing. They don't need to be together, dey just need to make peace for the sake of the kids.

If she starts having kids for the new man, that is Wen d gap will come. She will get frustrated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Smyk13: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2021
The thing be se if the former husband carry the children from the woman, e go be very hard for the woman and the present husband no go understand her again, cause her mind no go setul wel.

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by ednut1(m): 10:07am On Jul 16, 2021
Why should any sane man marry a mum of two. Some men are just stupid abeg

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:07am On Jul 16, 2021
Andrew87:
I got married to my wife. I love her both with the kids but the biological father of the kids is a bit wealthy and left the whole responsibilities to my wife since last year.

This is not funny because I am part of her although we hustle hard but it's not easy. He insists the kids must be with him if he must take care of them but a member of his family informed my wife that he plans to take them away and she will not see them.

Please friends what's ur take on this? Times are really hard.

You should thread softly on these especially as it pertains to kids....what are there sexes? If they are males, they will definitely go find there father when they grow up one day even if you pretend to be a father to them or train them to the highest level.if they are girls, they fair better with there mum.
These are minor issues you should have resolve before even marrying your wife now it's on your doorstep again. A father has the right so also the mother to his kids, forget the rumours about the man taking them away. He may say he is sending them abroad for studies, is that taking away or how is that your concern wen a man chooses to train his child?
Tell your wife to resolve the issue with his first husband carefully and peacefully simple!

3 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by dapadawee: 10:08am On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:
To those telling him to let the father take his kids, if you were one of those kids, won't you resent your mother for abandoning you?

Wouldn't you ask that "what type of mother will abandon her kids?"

@Op, you knew she had kids when you married her, I know it's not easy, but you both will have to double your hustle. Get other side businesses, cut your coat according to your material.

If you'll need to downgrade their school, do so, if you'll need to move to a cheaper area, do so.

Do all you can to cut cost.

Those kids will never understand or forgive their mum in the future.

Use two side look the matter.

Another thing your wife can do is to take him to court, especially for child support.

Let her get a good lawyer if she wants him
to care for his children.
And you were able to get 11 likes for this idiot word that escaped your gutter mouth

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by IamAsiri: 10:09am On Jul 16, 2021
Styluss:
Split the kids... Take the youngest... Return one to the father... If possible... Return both!!! Why should you carry another man's burden?

If you are the woman, can you wholeheartedly return your children to your ex-husband (never to see them again) just because you remarried? If you have issues with the present husband, will you also give the children you both had to him too?

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by ujezeez(m): 10:09am On Jul 16, 2021
Your best bet is for your wife to sue him for child support.

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by lakefist(m): 10:09am On Jul 16, 2021
Andrew87:
I got married to my wife. I love her both with the kids but the biological father of the kids is a bit wealthy and left the whole responsibilities to my wife since last year.

This is not funny because I am part of her although we hustle hard but it's not easy. He insists the kids must be with him if he must take care of them but a member of his family informed my wife that he plans to take them away and she will not see them.

Stop wasting Ur time and resources raising another man's kids.

No matter what you sacrifice for them, they will still seek to see their father Wen dey are grown and can make independent decisions.

The best thing is for u to let their father have access to dem full time or part time.
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by dapadawee: 10:09am On Jul 16, 2021
Andrew87:

Mumu, woman finish for your village?.
Impatient goat of all time.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Romanoff(f): 10:09am On Jul 16, 2021
dapadawee:

And you were able to get 11 likes for this idiot word that escaped for gutter mouth

Your own latrine mouth that is incapable of any form of civility is clear for the world to see.

Just look at you.

4 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by alexvic12: 10:10am On Jul 16, 2021
It isn't an issue of capability but one of clouded judgment.
Some women give advise from clouded judgments.
For example, women will always want a man to spend on a girl but would be angry when their brothers decide to spend on a random girl (except their bosom friend). grin

Romanoff:

So women aren't capable of good advice?

Abi?

8 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by lakefist(m): 10:10am On Jul 16, 2021
ujezeez:
Your best bet is for your wife to sue him for child support.

It doesn't work in dis part of the world grin
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by authority2006(m): 10:10am On Jul 16, 2021
Andrew87:

Court. She should take him to court. He can't have the children's custody until children reach certain age (I guess 18 years) before they decide who they want to be with. But court will make him play his parental roles until then, that includes financial.

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by shawnquest: 10:11am On Jul 16, 2021
So wait, you married her cause of the husbands wealth?
Where you expecting the MAN to take care of you too?

lol

Andrew87:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by uuzba(m): 10:11am On Jul 16, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Avoid single mothers if you are single .. He get why
Only you have spoken correctly in this thread.
=-----
Marriage is "till death do us part".
One has NO BUSINESS with another man's wife TILL that man is DEAD.
The husband is NOT DEAD. LEAVE his wife for him. Whether he is lazy or not, is not your business.
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 16, 2021
coxor47183:
Follow up
scammer
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by tempem: 10:11am On Jul 16, 2021
infogenius:
op
Is she legally divorced?

If she is there would be a court ruling on the welfare of the children that can be enforced.
If there isn't then you may seek legal advice on this issue if you want
the biological father of the kids to provide for the kids.

And if they were not married that one na long tin. She may need to consult a lawyer and
possible go through the man's family.

Was 'bout saying this. Op, consult an attorney locals swear by!
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by alexvic12: 10:11am On Jul 16, 2021
Another sound advise here!

Romanoff:
To those telling him to let the father take his kids, if you were one of those kids, won't you resent your mother for abandoning you?

Wouldn't you ask that "what type of mother will abandon her kids?"

@Op, you knew she had kids when you married her, I know it's not easy, but you both will have to double your hustle. Get other side businesses, cut your coat according to your material.

If you'll need to downgrade their school, do so, if you'll need to move to a cheaper area, do so.

Do all you can to cut cost.

Those kids will never understand or forgive their mum in the future.

Use two side look the matter.

Another thing your wife can do is to take him to court, especially for child support.

Let her get a good lawyer if she wants him to care for his children.

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by IamAsiri: 10:11am On Jul 16, 2021
Carchoice:

lipsrsealed

This is sad!

What you are saying is, it’s better they resent their father instead. Nice.

Is the woman saying that they shouldn't see their dad again? Why then must their dad be preventing them from ever seeing their mum again?
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by dapadawee: 10:11am On Jul 16, 2021
Andrew87:

Mumu, woman finish for your village?.
Impatient goat of all time.
I beg today na Friday Moslem how far no illahlahlahi today or what is the benefits of shawarma. Or what is the ruling of Allah on marrying a woman with two children.
Or what did Mohammed say about taking care of your wife's children

7 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by authority2006(m): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2021
duro4chang:
What was the arrangement you both made before marriage?

Good question!
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by lakefist(m): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2021
dapadawee:

And you were able to get 11 likes for this idiot word that escaped for gutter mouth

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by NoToPile: 10:12am On Jul 16, 2021
Nairaland is one funny place, the same people saying let him take his kids will blame the mother for abandoning the kids.

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Romanoff(f): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2021
alexvic12:
It isn't an issue of capability but one of clouded judgment.
Some women give advise from clouded judgments.
For example, women will always want a man to spend on a girl but would be angry when their brothers decide to spend on a random girl (except their bosom friend). grin

If you had posited your opinion like this, that would have been termed civility.

A man is refusing to care for his kids cause he wants to take them far away from their mother. A woman he's not married to.

What happened to peaceful co-parenting?

What could be that bad that you can't care for your kids?

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Rubbiish(m): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:

The man is blackmailing the woman with the kids. If he loves them, let him provide for their upkeep at least.

Na born them born for each other, why should they be a thorn in each other's flesh?
What are u even saying??
I thought u are married??
Why do u reason like this?
U think any man will be happy seeing his kids being raised under another man's roof when he has the capacity to do so?? Do u think your husband will be happy seeing his children raised by another man while he is alive & have the capacity to fend for them? Men only allow another man to raise their children when they don't have the capacity to! This is a very simple case, The man is ready to fend for his kids, the kids belong to both the man & woman & should be left with any party in best position to cater for them. The future of the kids is what matters & should not be over ruled by selfish interest!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 16, 2021
One chance cheesy

Some men are very funny with decisions sha. I would rather remain single than marrying a liability, let alone the one with loads. undecided

dapadawee:

And you were able to get 11 likes for this idiot word that escaped your gutter mouth

Who would like such post if not her gender? The part that the ex husband is planning to take the children away could just be a fallacy.

7 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by AyeMoJuba: 10:13am On Jul 16, 2021
Andrew87:

Single Mother of 2...say weting happen?...
single ladies with character plenty for town.
You decided to burden yourself with a clearly bigger and heavier load than your head can bear.
Since it's ur choice...bear the burden alone man...or leave the kids for the owner.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by IamAsiri: 10:13am On Jul 16, 2021
DirtyGold:
This thread is annoying me sef angry angry

Well done captain save a hoe... if she was so great, she won't be divorced now! Fresh girls are turning 18 every single day but, your sense failed you so badly that you had to marry a single mother of two.

No sensible man throws away a good woman that gives him peace especially if they have children together. Don't worry, what her former husband saw and divorced her, you'll see it too in due time.
How you people manage your situation is your headache. angry angry

What's tha business?

So, if a woman is divorced, then she is the only one who could have been at fault? Such warped thinking.

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by tunapawizzy: 10:13am On Jul 16, 2021
e get some mistakes wey be say once e happen, as a man or woman, just concentrate on ur kids, lock up for marriage for now otherwise d complications wey go arise fit rob u of ur peace of mind....except u r looking for a man that will support u financially(and in this case u also need to be ready to make big sacrifices).
The man wants to have his kids under his care-valid, Ur wife wants to have her kids with-valid, You also dont mind the kids with their mum cos na weytin go fit make u get the best of ur wife-valid. U have to be careful, u know the man in question, u know how far he can go, we fit give you advice wey no go good for ur situation

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by tempem: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2021
lakefist:

It doesn't work in dis part of the world grin
That's not true. It does count.

Ever watched the "Justice Court?" Check it out on YouTube.
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Romanoff(f): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2021
Rubbiish:

What are u even saying??
I thought u are married??
Why do u reason like this?
U think any man will be happy seeing his kids being raised under another man's roof when he has the capacity to do so?? Do u think your husband will be happy seeing his children raised by another man while he is alive & have the capacity to fend for them? Men only allow another man to raise their children when they don't have the capacity to! This is a very simple case, The man is ready to fend for his kids, the kids belong to both the man & woman & should be left with any party in best position to cater for them. The future of the kids is what matters & should not be over ruled by selfish interest!

If he doesn't want his kids being raised by another man, he should have wifed their mother. Are you saying single mums cannot marry because their baby's father cannot take another man raising their kids?

That decision should have been taken by using protection or marriage.

Outside that, a co parenting agreement should be made.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex / White Lady Spotted In Wrapper Using Nigerian Grinding Stone And Speaking Pidgin / My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.