Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? (5998 Views)

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 8:42am On Dec 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Chai see stupidity torí Ọlọ́run!

You said something about my past, i instantly tender an APOLOGY to prove that i no more hold such opinion.
Now you want to compare that to the proof i brought out to help you see that the people you're forming alliance with no longer believe in God's word.
When i brought out the evidence did the guy say he no longer holds such opinion?
Have you seen any of his posts that proves he now believe God's word?

See Emusan, your intense hatred for God's people will never yield anything good.

You're saying someone should accept your God when the person debunking that same God is right there beside you saying your God doesn't exist!

Haba! Why not help your friend next to you first before thinking of Jehovah's Witnesses who already declared their own God is totally different from yours? cheesy

Your post still didn't change this from Emusan grin grin grin

But you can go back to another person's past by digging up a post he made five years ago (2016) but here you are claiming you don't deal with past

Chai see stupidity torí Ọlọ́run!

More wahala for STUPIDITY peddler. Una blood dey quick hot when cornered.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 8:49am On Dec 30, 2021
Emusan:

No wonder you failed woefully with that moniker grin cheesy grin cheesy

Now this is the hypocrisy I do talk about.

In one of our conversation here, where I made mention about how I joined Nairaland just to catch fun and I can remember vividly how you raised your voice high that how can people be talking about their gods/God but I only join a forum to catch fun.

So what you accused me of doing is what you actually did.

Your hypocrisy is bigger than WTBTS headquarter.

Here still the same MaxInDHouse grin grin as captured in the screenshots below

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Emusan(m): 8:52am On Dec 30, 2021
achorladey:

Here still the same MaxInDHouse grin grin as captured in the screenshots below

And Mr is claiming new light cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 8:59am On Dec 30, 2021
Emusan:

And Mr is claiming new light cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Mr let the past be in the past started with peddling STUPIDITY in his next post.

When you tell them this humility they talked about at their meeting na mockery of HUMILITY dem no go hear. He will still come back and save face that they don't insult, abuse or curse others.

Him and his brothers want everyone to take their false prophesying and predictions as past tense while they continually dig into the past of other religious denominations to bad mouth
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:04am On Dec 30, 2021
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!
So they thought a fisher will declare his real intention to the fish he's about to catch alive! Matthew 4:19
The guy himself knew very well through our discussion that Maximus is not joking with the things of God, that's why he kept saying "calm down" because after i've noticed that reaction to the INJECTION i keep hitting him really hard for him to know that he's one of God's enemies! wink
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 9:18am On Dec 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!
So they thought a fisher will declare his real intention to the fish he's about to catch alive! Matthew 4:19
The guy himself knew very well through our discussion that Maximus is not joking with the things of God, that's why he kept saying "calm down" because after i've noticed that reaction the the INJECTION i keep hitting him really hard for him to know that he's one of God's enemies! wink

Max latest post below states......

The guy himself knew very well through our discussion that Maximus is not joking with the things of God

From the screenshots I posted earlier Max states......

Well we are catching some fun remember grin grin grin... MaxInDHouse

All from the same MaxInDHouse. grin. Can you see yourself clearly now?

Oga MaxInDHouse nobody is in an emergency situation here on nairaland spare us your.....

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!
grin

and return our nairaland ambulance back to base. We cannot afford to waste our precious and hard earned resources here.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:20am On Dec 30, 2021
How i wish the guy himself speak! grin
Because he knew Maximus wasn't catching fun with the things of God.
Well it's how our Master, Lord and King trained us to catch men alive by starting with simple chatting {John 4:7} to the deeper things of God that's of serious concern {John 4:22-24} then it will be left for the person involved whether he will continue joking with things of God or beg for more spiritual food! John 4:40

So it's not a possession of all kinds of people {2Thessalonians 3:2} only those disposed to everlasting life can distinguish between serious issues (things of God) and mere Jokes (catching fun) smiley
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 10:52am On Dec 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
How i wish the guy himself speak! grin
Because he knew Maximus wasn't catching fun with the things of God.
Well it's how our Master, Lord and King trained us to catch men alive by starting with simple chatting {John 4:7} to the deeper things of God that's of serious concern {John 4:22-24} then it will be left for the person involved whether he will continue joking with things of God or beg for more spiritual food! John 4:40

So it's not a possession of all kinds of people {2Thessalonians 3:2} only those disposed to everlasting life can distinguish between serious issues (things of God) and mere Jokes (catching fun) smiley

only those disposed to everlasting life can distinguish between serious issues (things of God) and mere Jokes (catching fun) smiley

Maximus is not joking with the things of God

Well we are catching some fun remember

What were you discussing on that thread? Things of Satan right? grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Janosky: 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
Emusan:

Thou Samuel never claimed God is the who instructed him to choose Eliab then according to you.

Which means both Samuel and JWs are false prophets.

Then this thread is dead on arrival.

1 Samuel 3:20 & Isaiah 43:10,21.(ASV)
Samuel is a JEHOVAH'S witness .
Mr LIENUS keep on WAILING
grin
Emusan:

Olodo that didn't even know different between when God speak and when human used their perception.

Samuel used his human perception reason while God corrected him. Even the verse made this clear "6 When they arrived, Samuel saw Eliab and thought, “Surely the Lord’s anointed stands here before the Lord.”

1 Samuel 16:6 Screenshots
Prophet Samuel said :
"Surely, Eliab is Jehovah's anointed one"

1 Samuel 16:7, God corrected Samuel.
Yes !
Emusan:

You haven't answered my question!

Did what Paul write contained error or mistakes?
@ 1 Corinthians 13:9,12, call Paul's phone number and ask him.

Emusan:

No because Bible wasn't about Paul but God used him to pen down His word which contains no error or mistakes that's why you consider Paul's writings as INSPIRED.
Paul's knowledge of scripture is not perfect.
His writings were inspired, but you have no proof he never made mistakes in his speech or address to fellow believers
Is Everything Paul did recorded in the holy scriptures?
No !

Emusan:

This is your own assumption, if Peter was confident with divine backing at least Jesus will commend him just as Jesus did when the same Peter said Jesus is the Son of God.

For Jesus to rebuke him means that's not what God says but just Peter own perception which is not a prophecy.
Peter's response shows his confidence of divine backing or over confidence , however error prone his reasoning turned out to be.

Emusan:

I've given you Bible study on that

Samuel "THOUGHT" get that into your empty skull.
Is Hebrew 559 aw.mar "thought" ?
1 Samuel 16:6 , Screenshots evidence.
"Samuel said"
Hebrew 559 aw.mar @ Genesis 1:3,6,9.
"God said...."
Emusan Stop LYING
grin grin
Your Trinity mentors were ashamed to see the solid evidence of Samuel's FALSE prediction
@1Samuel 16:6
Emusan:

Las Las JWs are false prophets which Deu 16:22 addressed.

1 Samuel 16:6,Emusan LIENUS says las las prophet Samuel the Jehovah's witness is a false prophet. grin grin grin grin
Emusan DECEIVING himself grin

1 Samuel 3:20 & Isaiah 43:10, Samuel is Jehovah's witness, chosen by JEHOVAH God.

Emusan:

So this thread that makes it looks like they aren't is dead on arrival. Our God the great YAHWEH has instructed us not to listen to such prophet.
Emusan GIBBERISH grin

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Janosky: 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
achorladey:

You can just imagine the great length Mr NO GET SENSE PEDDLER will go to rope those men of old into their FALSE PROPHESYING and PREDICTIONS. All these Bible accounts have been countered and debunked repeatedly. I believe na to save face remain for am.

I have asked the Mr NO GET SENSE PEDDLER to show me where Jesus gave the girl GIFTS in Acts 16: 16- 18. He wants to rope Jesus into their false prophesying paapaa. E no dey shock or surprise us. He has said Jesus supports IDOLATRY and IDOLATERS Na him NO GET SENSE PEDDLING dey cause am.

Wherever Emusan LIENUS & the deceptive Achorladey collabo, truth takes flight dey jakpa like Usain Bolt grin

1 Samuel 16:6 Screenshots proven "Samuel said"
"Am.mar" Hebrew 559 lexicon @ Genesis 1:3,6,9 & 1 Samuel 16:6, "Said"

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Emusan(m): 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
Janosky:
1 Samuel 3:20 & Isaiah 43:10,21.(ASV)
Samuel is a JEHOVAH'S witness .
Mr LIENUS keep on WAILING
grin

I know that's why all JWs are false prophets grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Samuel 16:6 Screenshots
Prophet Samuel said :
"Surely, Eliab is Jehovah's anointed one"

1 Samuel 16:7, God corrected Samuel.
Yes !

Only if you can sense your ignorance.

God corrected Samuel, and it's the same God that told Samuel that Eliab is anointed one

All these JWs false prophets self

@ 1 Corinthians 13:9,12, call Paul's phone number and ask him.

So Paul has phone number grin grin cheesy grin

Paul's knowledge of scripture is not perfect.

But does what he write inspired or not?

His writings were inspired, but you have no proof he never made mistakes in his speech or address to fellow believers

@color - is my main point! So does his writings contain errors or mistakes?

Since I have no proof then we can conclude he didn't, or do you have a proof he did?

Is Everything Paul did recorded in the holy scriptures?
No !

Attacking strawman!

The writings of Paul and watchtower are in comparison here.

Paul was inspired so his writings contained no error or mistakes.

Watchtower was inspired but there are many errors or mistakes.

Peter's response shows his confidence of divine backing or over confidence , however error prone his reasoning turned out to be.

You're just adding divine backing to further confusing yourself.

Divine backing means it's directly from God.

Can God say something and won't come to pass?

Is Hebrew 559 aw.mar "thought" ?
1 Samuel 16:6 , Screenshots evidence.
"Samuel said"
Hebrew 559 aw.mar @ Genesis 1:3,6,9.
"God said...."
Emusan Stop LYING grin grin

Now jump to Hebrew grin grin cheesy

Your Trinity mentors were ashamed to see the solid evidence of Samuel's FALSE prediction @1Samuel 16:6

At least you're the first Scholar I'll see who will claim Samuel made prediction on that verse.

But it's evident the reason why it has to be because you must rope other biblical characters in your lies.

1 Samuel 16:6,Emusan LIENUS says las las prophet Samuel the Jehovah's witness is a false prophet. grin grin grin grin
Emusan DECEIVING himself grin

Everybody knows you're the very one who say Samuel made FALSE PREDICTION

1 Samuel 3:20 & Isaiah 43:10, Samuel is Jehovah's witness, chosen by JEHOVAH God.

Yes and never made false prophecies like your lying 8 old men.

Emusan GIBBERISH grin

Mr Gebbrish Weldon on oooo
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by RussellRutherfo: 6:57am On Dec 31, 2021
Janosky:

Deluded LYING Rutherfo bigot grin grin

1 Chronicles 17:2, did Jehovah tell king David to do whatever pleases David's heart?

Prophet Nathan gave a FALSE message to David.

1 Chronicles 17:3-4, did JEHOVAH correct prophet Nathan?

1 Samuel 16:6, did JEHOVAH anoint Eliab?
Prophet Samuel gave a FALSE prediction.

Matthew 26:31-35, did Jesus disciples give FALSE predictions?
Yes !

Deluded LYING, Rutherfo bigot grin

Ruther-tard and false prophecy JW Witchtower Babble Crap tracts Marketer and trolley pushing Publisher of a 8-conmen real estate organization.
1 Chronicles 17:1-5 NASB95 — And it came about, when David dwelt in his house, that David said to Nathan the prophet, “Behold, I am dwelling in a house of cedar, but the ark of the covenant of the LORD is under curtains.” Then Nathan said to David, “Do all that is in your heart, for God is with you.” It came about the same night that the word of God came to Nathan, saying, “Go and tell David My servant, ‘Thus says the LORD, “You shall not build a house for Me to dwell in; for I have not dwelt in a house since the day that I brought up Israel to this day, but I have gone from tent to tent and from one dwelling place to another.

When I say this Janosky is a Birdbrain Witchtower Babble cult publisher. Armageddon orphan that those 8-American cons like the Drunk Tony Morris has used Janosky's brain. You people think I am lying that he doesn't know or has read any of what he quotes. He and Max just go to that their cult website and just copy whatever they see and there and come paste here. How does 1 Chronicles 17:2 part of the Bible passage I have posted here remotely resembles the false failed prophecies of the Witchtower Babble Society? Can anyone see anything like false prophecies in there? Or can anyone see anything with specific dates of failed prophecies in there? You see how this Janosky cult adherent and trash tracts trolley pushing marketer publisher is brain dead.

Everyone Check out all the Bible passages he quoted to try and justify his Witchtower Babble Crap tracts Society's several false failed prophecies with prophecies. Please, do any of those verses have any connection or context of false prophecy. You see that they are a Satanic false "light" organization that aims to blaspheme Jehovah Jesus and re-interprete Bible in such ways to support their lies and and take many to Hell for their Chief Agent Master, Satan.

How in the world did Prophet Nathan, a true prophet of Jehovah unlike the JW alarmist prophet organization of Satan ever give false prophecy. You can even see Jehovah make it clear to David that he, David will never build the temple but a descendant of his will do and put a house that will be forever in the hearts of all people and this prophecy became fulfilled in Jesus when HE stepped into Earth physically to establish a House and Convenant that now stands forever.

How does Prophet Nathan fulfilled prophecy remotely resembles any of those specific 1975 false failed prophecies by the Witchtower Babble Cult Crap trash tracts trolley pushing organization?

This deluded cursed Armageddon orphan boy, Janosky in his wicked satanic lies as indoctrinated by Witchtower Babble Cult Society even went far as saying that grin Prophet Samuel gave false prophecy here when all Prophet Samuel did was THOUGHT in his heart as a Human and next in verse 7. Jehovah told him No. Prophet Samuel did not even voice anything of his thoughts out nor did he write it but see how this hell bound Satanist publisher, Janosky cult adherent has twisted the scriptures. You added more curse to brimstones that will descend on you in Hell if you don't repent now that you are still alive here on Earth and have breath.

1 Samuel 16:6-7 NASB95 — When they entered, he looked at Eliab and thought, “Surely the LORD’S anointed is before Him.” But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not look at his appearance or at the height of his stature, because I have rejected him; for God sees not as man sees, for man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.”

How in the world this brainless Janosky who deceives the average Jehovah witnesses for his cult organization thinks this resembles false prophecies with specific dates of 1975 shocks even Satan his organization leader self.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by RussellRutherfo: 6:59am On Dec 31, 2021
achorladey:

You can just imagine the great length Mr NO GET SENSE PEDDLER will go to rope those men of old into their FALSE PROPHESYING and PREDICTIONS. All these Bible accounts have been countered and debunked repeatedly. I believe na to save face remain for am.

I have asked the Mr NO GET SENSE PEDDLER to show me where Jesus gave the girl GIFTS in Acts 16: 16- 18. He wants to rope Jesus into their false prophesying paapaa. E no dey shock or surprise us. He has said Jesus supports IDOLATRY and IDOLATERS Na him NO GET SENSE PEDDLING dey cause am.

Even Satan their organization Leader is even shocked at the length that these Ruther-tards and Witchtower Babble Crap tracts trolley pushing marketer of the jw organization, Janosky goes to try and re-interprete the Bible to justify their several false failed prophecies with specific dates.

The Strong delusion Satan don cast on this cult no be here oh! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by RussellRutherfo: 7:22am On Dec 31, 2021
Janosky:

This Achorladey deceptive clown, again? grin
In your quote wey we no know the chapter and verse "....He bestowed gifts on men"
@ Acts 16:16, did He (Jesus) bestow devilish gifts of spiritism and magic on that girl?

Achorladey and deception tie wrapper.
Continue typing GIBBERISH
grin grin grin grin
Haba !!!!!!!

See person wey him organization copied their New World Translation from Ex-Catholic Priest and Spirit Medium Communicator, Johannes Greiber dey talk self of Spiritism. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:24am On Dec 31, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

Satan their organization Leader is even shocked at the length that these Ruther-tards and Witchtower Babble Crap tracts trolley pushing marketer of the jw organization, Janosky goes to try and re-interprete the Bible to justify their several false failed prophecies with specific dates.

Thanks for the highlighted!

This means you can't worship our God since you're fully convinced that we are worshiping Satan, shey?

Now ask your friend (Acholardey) if he is worshiping the same God with Jehovah's Witnesses.

I once asked him and his response really shocked me, after all you have come out to declare that JWs are worshiping Satan.

Thank you in advance! grin
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by RussellRutherfo: 7:27am On Dec 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

[s]Good morning my brother, before i came to NL i used to have some doubts regarding the orders of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses even though they have all the scriptural backings to build it up. But after my few years on NL i now see everything clearly.

Each day i try to chat with an apostate i keep seeing more proof that these people are really unbalanced mentally. WHY?
I often read comments on NL before my wife taught me how to join and participate in the ongoing discussions, if anyone read my first few comments (Maximus69) you will notice that i only came to catch some fun.
I loved the way Acholardey and others were joking with the JWs on every issue so i begin to like him. But then i realized that there are some commentators who are really serious about the discussions and such ones weren't as jovial as Acholardey rather they were CURSING the JWs! embarassed
So i decided to tell them to calm down after all we are just catching some fun and it shouldn't be a do or die affair. If you choose not to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses it's OK just know their rules and how to deal with them from their point of view that's all.
Then i noticed that Acholardey wasn't really jovial as i thought rather he has serious issues with the JWs that's why he's criticizing them and to my shocking surprise he doesn't caution anyone to be liberal with the discussion instead he's in full support of any commentator who is issuing hurtful words at the JWs. That was the reason why i changed and started discussing with him perhaps he could see that he's taking things to the extreme. But the more i chat with him the more i see how bitter he is. He is only using the funny Mems as a disguise he is really a sadist.
So i began chatting with him at least to clear my doubts about the Governing Body that i've been thinking they're making decisions for their followers.
All that is in the past, now i'm 100% convinced that all ExJWs are mentally unstable and the only reason is because they're missing what they stubbornly rejected (brotherhood) so they're suffering inwardly, that's why they can't just let go of the Organization they left! :[/s]-\

The "touching story" of a mentally deluded and dead JW tracts trolley pushing marketer.

grin grin
See Sob stories over a False failed prophecies organization.
We are missing what again?!
grin grin
grin grin
The delusion is just too strong.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by RussellRutherfo: 7:31am On Dec 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

This means you can't worship our God since you're fully convinced that we are worshiping Satan, shey?

Now ask your friend (Acholardey) if he is worshiping the same God with Jehovah's Witnesses.

I once asked him and his response really shocked me, after all you have come out to declare that JWs are worshiping Satan.

I am asking you yourself.

With all these clear JW scandalous changed teachings and several false failed prophecies.
Do you yourself think that you are really worshipping Jehovah?

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 7:46am On Dec 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

This means you can't worship our God[/b] since you're fully convinced that [b]we are worshiping Satan, shey?

Oga Military intelligence officer what you said above is as good as.... Achorladey can't worship your (MaxInDHouse) God since you MaxInDHouse is convinced that you(MaxInDHouse) is worshipping Satan. No dey ask me questions wey you have repeatedly answered on your thread after DENYING the God in Exodus 3:15. Oh MaxInDHouse I told you this will haunt you paapaa. You are locked in already. You will have to recant paapaa.

The answers you seek had already been provided by me on your thread and here now and corroborated by you long before this time. Oga Intelligence officer you see am? grin grin

Over to you once again grin grin grin Recant, Deny or Admit. Your eyes go clear.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 7:51am On Dec 31, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

The "touching story" of a mentally deluded and dead JW tracts trolley pushing marketer.

grin grin
See Sob stories over a False failed prophecies organization.
We are missing what again?!

grin grin
grin grin
The delusion is just too strong.

This particular one that will create thread or post to inform others that they are not allowed to talk with apostates on platforms like this will still be the first to break the instructions given since the poisons and food we serve from the dumpsite here meets his appetite.

In his quest to save the face of the organization he belongs he and the MR NO GET SENSE PEDDLER will rope Jesus into all sort of things to paint the organization in good light. grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 7:53am On Dec 31, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

With all these clear JW scandalous changed teachings and several false failed prophecies.

He will start going back and forth now regarding that question, trying to recant and deny at the same time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 7:59am On Dec 31, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

Even Satan their organization Leader is even shocked at the length that these Ruther-tards and Witchtower Babble Crap tracts trolley pushing marketer of the jw organization, Janosky goes to try and re-interprete the Bible to justify their several false failed prophecies with specific dates.

Na that one(Janosky) area of SPECIALTY and SPECIALIZATION. He will be consulting numerous interlinear and concordance to prove what he himself calls LIES, FALSEHOOD GIBBERISH, ARCHAIC IDEAS, TO BE MOCKED AND ARE IRRELEVANT AS A RESULT OF RECENT BIBLICAL EVIDENCE.

Na why he goes about on nairaland with NO GET SENSE PEDDLING grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 8:30am On Dec 31, 2021
Janosky:

Wherever Emusan LIENUS & the deceptive Achorladey collabo, truth takes flight dey jakpa like Usain Bolt grin

1 Samuel 16:6 Screenshots proven "Samuel said"
"Am.mar" Hebrew 559 lexicon @ Genesis 1:3,6,9 & 1 Samuel 16:6, "Said"

You have abandoned your GIBBERISH peddling in Acts 16:16 where you said Jesus bestowed magical gifts on the girl to another GIBBERISH peddling on the head of Prophet Samuel using concordance and interlinear to support your NO GET SENSE PEDDLING. grin grin

The screenshots are for your seeing delight grin cheesy

Emphasis on AUTHENTIC PROPHET

Emphasis on GENUINE PROPHETS

commissioned to serve as the mouthpiece and active agent of Jehovah … commission to speak as a prophet in the name of Jehovah…" The Nations Shall Know that I am Jehovah" - How? pp.58,62

"… commission to speak as a "prophet" in His name…" Watchtower 1972 Mar 15 p.189

Who commissioned the religious leaders of your organisation as GENUINE and AUTHENTIC prophets?

A. Jehovah

B. Satan

C. Allow me to continue my NO GET SENSE PEDDLING

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 8:52am On Dec 31, 2021
Dancing around with words becomes the order when cornered. The image below capture how they will dance around PROPHECY and PREDICTIONS. In this screenshot prediction is tantamount to prophecy.

Since the prophecy or prediction rang hollow. Here is the meaning of hollow.....

without real significance or value.
"the result was a hollow victory"
synonyms: meaningless, empty, valueless, worthless, useless, pyrrhic, futile, of no use, of no value, of no avail, fruitless, profitless, pointless, unavailing, bootless

By now they should understand what their prophesies or predictions over the years in the name of JEHOVAH means grin grin

Oga Haddeylium here is to your PREDICTIONS and PROPHESYING palaver as regards the name of Godgrin grin

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:53am On Dec 31, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

You have answered your own question in your post that i quoted so my response now will not make things change because i will forever be a member of WATCHTOWER!

OK let me put it to you, is your friend normal?

If you know all these evil things about a group do you think anyone worshiping the same God with that group is sane? cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:02am On Dec 31, 2021
achorladey:

Oga Military intelligence officer what you said above is as good as.... Achorladey can't worship your (MaxInDHouse) God since you MaxInDHouse is convinced that you(MaxInDHouse) is worshipping Satan. No dey ask me questions wey you have repeatedly answered on your thread after DENYING the God in Exodus 3:15. Oh MaxInDHouse I told you this will haunt you paapaa. You are locked in already. You will have to recant paapaa.
The answers you seek had already been provided by me on your thread and here now and corroborated by you long before this time. Oga Intelligence officer you see am? grin grin
Over to you once again grin grin grin Recant, Deny or Admit. Your eyes go clear.

Whatever you call your God just count me out because you and i are facing different directions. The Pharisees strongly believe they are worshiping the same God with Moses but our Master, Lord and King told them it's not so.
Surely they are thinking the same thing about Jesus, both sides keep saying "you belong to Satan" {John 8:44; Luke 11:15} so they both agreed that they're not worshiping the same God even though both claimed they're worshipers of the God of Moses.
Do you now see the reason why i said you are a madman?

With all what your friend typed about Watchtower, do you still think you're worshiping the same God with members of that organization? grin
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 9:09am On Dec 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You have answered your own question in your post that i quoted so my response now will not make things change because i will forever be a member of WATCHTOWER!

If you know all these evil things about a group do you think anyone worshiping the same God with that group is sane? cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy this means Na SATAN you dey worship. I told you I worship the God described in Exodus 3:15. You will deny, recant or admit last last.

Did you ever state you worship SATAN on your thread? grin grin

Did I ever state you worship Satan on that thread? grin grin grin

Still asking question as if it will it change your INSULT, CURSES and ABUSES on your thread. That thread go haunt you. You just dey start.

After you respond to the above question the SANITY and NORMALCY here and there will be made clear.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 9:17am On Dec 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Whatever you call your God just count me out because you and i are facing different directions. The Pharisees strongly believe they are worshiping the same God with Moses but our Master, Lord and King told them it's not so.
Surely they are thinking the same thing about Jesus, both sides keep saying "you belong to Satan" {John 8:44; Luke 11:15} so they both agreed that they're not worshiping the same God even though both claimed they're worshipers of the God of Moses.
Do you now see the reason why i said you are a madman?

With all what your friend typed about Watchtower, do you still think you're worshiping the same God with members of that organization? grin

Whatever you call your God just count me out because you and i are facing different directions

Military intelligence is based on
INSULT, CURSES AND ABUSES PEDDLING
after DENIAL of your God.

With all what your friend typed about Watchtower, do you still think you're worshiping the same God with members of that organization?

Do you worship SATAN? Admit, Deny and Recant.

Which ever direction you choose despite being directionless will be fine. Your thread don dey haunt you. grin grin grin

You will have to save face last last ASIERE, INSANE, MAD, e.t.c no reach you are still responding to INSANITY. Your eye go clear. AWON SANE people grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2021
achorladey:

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy this means Na SATAN you dey worship. I told you I worship the God described in Exodus 3:15. You will deny, recant or admit last last.
Did you ever state you worship SATAN on your thread? grin grin
Did I ever state you worship Satan on that thread? grin grin grin
Still asking question as if it will it change your INSULT, CURSES and ABUSES on your thread. That thread go haunt you. You just dey start.
After you respond to the above question the SANITY and NORMALCY here and there will be made clear.

Ògbéni anything you call your God is none of my business just as Jesus frankly told the Pharisees "i am not worshiping the same God with you"
Can you say the same thing?
NO!
Because deep down in your heart you know JWs are the one and only group presentable as God's people and you can't find a better performing group!
That's why i keep saying "you are not just deceiving yourself like your cohorts but really you are mad" cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2021
achorladey:

Military intelligence is based on
INSULT, CURSES AND ABUSES PEDDLING
after DENIAL of your God.
Do you worship SATAN? Admit, Deny and Recant.
Which ever direction you choose despite being directionless will be fine. Your thread don dey haunt you. grin grin grin
You will have to save face last last ASIERE, INSANE, MAD, e.t.c no reach you are still responding to INSANITY. Your eye go clear. AWON SANE people grin grin

All your friends here on this thread:
RusselRutherfo
Rottennaija
Emusan
Johnw47
KNOWMORE
And many more have declared that they're not worshiping the same God with Jehovah's Witnesses as they repeatedly say the organization of Watchtower worship the devil.
So if you're not sure of your stand on this then it simply means you are MAD! cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by rottennaija(m): 9:25am On Dec 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

RusselRutherfo
Rottennaija
Emusan
Johnw47
KNOWMORE
And many more have declared that they're not worshiping the same God with Jehovah's Witnesses as they repeatedly say the organization of Watchtower worship the devil.
So if you're not sure of your stand on this then it simply means you are MAD! cheesy

Mad as in Madximus?
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 9:33am On Dec 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

RusselRutherfo
Rottennaija
Emusan
Johnw47
KNOWMORE

So if you're not sure of your stand on this then it simply means you are MAD

I worship the God described in Exodus 3:15. You have seen this repeatedly on your thread and this thread.

MaxInDHouse aka military intelligence officer

Do you worship SATAN? Admit, Deny and Recant. grin grin grin grin

SANITY and NORMALCY under discussion here grin grin grin

Ògbéni anything you call your God is none of my business

Na from statement like the above we take dey KNOW who is NORMAL and SANE.

To you it is none of your business and you went ahead to call me INSANE, MAD, ASINWIN, ASIERE grin grin.

Awon lawlessness people detector. Sanity and normalcy will be restored grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 9:35am On Dec 31, 2021
rottennaija:

Mad as in Madximus?

More wahala for the military intelligence officer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Story Of Late CAC Founder, Apostle Ayo Babalola From The Book That Reveals His L / The 'Da Vinci Code' Movie / Babs787, Where Did The Qur'an Say So?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.