Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? (6040 Views)

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by oteneaaron(m): 7:46am On Jan 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

See madness at it's peak! cheesy
Who is Russell in the face of the light?
Whatever Russell believes back then is the height of his own understanding and those following him can't see anything better just as John the baptist was the height of righteousness before the first century Jewish before Jesus' arrival.
Even John the baptist himself told his disciples that Jesus is the master not himself! John 3:25-30
Paul declared that we know in part and our understanding is in part but when that which is complete arrives every other opinion must bow! 1Corinthians 13:9-10

For your information ògbéni Russelite, the name JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES came fifteen years after the death of Russell. So how dare you quote Russell who never realized that Christmas is pagan for God's people today?

I know your problem, you're used to the type of religion where everyone will continue to follow what their human founders laid down, but you're mistaken sir, Russell is not the founder of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES organization if not so the group would have been looking at him and his opinions as perfect. But since the organization is moving on your thinking faculty should tell you that Russell only served within his capability just like everyone else Jesus chose to use until they die. Russell only knew the level of what he studied before the arrival of Jesus in 1914.
Russell died two years later. Even the commissioning of a global campaign where all members must participate in the preaching from house to house wasn't Russell's idea.

Ògbéni, i may have been a Muslim in the past but presently i understand this organization a million times than whatever you think you know! smiley

I just had to chip this in.

I think you got the true history of the organization mixed up.

Pastor C. T Russell ran the WBTC as a corporation with a board of trustees, and Rutherford was his lawyer.

On Pastor C. T Russell's will, he insisted that the organization be ran by the board members, but there was a very serious power struggle.

Rutherford VS other members of the board.

With his experience as a lawyer, Rutherford got members of the Bethel family to sign NDA's and kicked out the other board members...

It was this fracas that made him( J. F Rutherford) change the name of the organization from Bible Students to Jehovah's Witnesses.

Till date, there are still people who identify as the original Bible students.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:08am On Jan 02, 2022
oteneaaron:

I just had to chip this in.
I think you got the true history of the organization mixed up.
Pastor C. T Russell ran the WBTC as a corporation with a board of trustees, and Rutherford was his lawyer.
On Pastor C. T Russell's will, he insisted that the organization be ran by the board members, but there was a very serious power struggle.
Rutherford VS other members of the board.
With his experience as a lawyer, Rutherford got members of the Bethel family to sign NDA's and kicked out the other board members...
It was this fracas that made him( J. F Rutherford) change the name of the organization from Bible Students to Jehovah's Witnesses.
Till date, there are still people who identify as the original Bible students.

That is story for you my friend!

Rutherford is just one man and like Russell who separated from the founder of Seventh Day Adventist Rutherford could have separated from the others, that's understandable but with what Jesus said it's evident that Rutherford had the backing of a mighty spirit King.
How did i conclude that way?
Jesus said:

By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit. A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit. Matthew 7:16-18

After the death of Russell in 1916 many groups emerged out of that same group but where are they today? Only Jehovah's Witnesses are meeting up with all the requirements of pure worship as Jesus ordered.
©Don't raise weapons against anyone be it friend or foe.
©Make sure you keep going to meet people in their homes for preaching and teaching.
©Love your neighbours as yourselves but love your fellow believers just as Jesus loves you.
©Never participate in politics or racism.
All these are working out perfectly among Jehovah's Witnesses.
Do you still think it's all about Rutherford who died 80 years ago? Matthew 19:26 smiley
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Rosement(f): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Please it has become the custom of most critics on this forum to join community effort in speaking against the JWs that's why some amongst us do speak harshly to anyone found within such arena. JWs aren't trained to speak abusively of anyone, all we're taught to do is present the solution to mankind's woes which is God's Kingdom! Matthew 3:2; 4:17

We know very well how most people often feel when their religion is ridiculed, instead of asking for a better performing group (as any intellectual supposed to do) most people will get mad at the person telling them what is wrong (not with them) with their religion!

For instance there is a question a man asked me when i was still a Muslim. Back then i was bitter about the way religion is causing a lot of confusion and trouble everywhere, i spoke against all religions (including my own Islam) so the man asked me:
"do you believe in God?"
I responded "sure, i do!"
He asked me again "have you taught of a better performing group than all the ones you know?"

I was also a soldier back then (with the intelligence) and i know that there is no army without a central unit of control (base) so if God truly exist there must be a group of people representating His interest on this planet {Isaiah 43:10-12} surely God's own group must perform far better than any other group {Matthew 5:13-16} because they're connected to the right source! Matthew 7:16-18

I was silenced because that question really hit me hard, the man raised a viable option that's indisputable. Years has passed before i later came to know that the question the man asked me that day is from just one group "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" all other religions only make complaints none can boldly say "we know how things ought to be done regarding pure worship"

Jesus surely criticized false religion {Matthew 23:1-39} in Israel back in his time but he didn't just criticize false worship leading his listeners without a solution {Matthew 7:28-29} he prescribed a better performing group and when some people began following him Jesus presented them as the group that will uphold pure worship when he is gone! Matthew 12:46-50

Today Jesus is not here physically and we all know that mankind has messed up religion so badly, but does that mean Jesus can't organize his disciples even when he's not present physically? NO! Matthew 28:20

So asking for a better performing group practicing what Jesus taught shouldn't annoy anyone if truly we love Jesus, rather it should bring us joy because it's a way forward.
WHY? Because we know that things could get out of hand with imperfect humans and we can mess up the whole thing but with God imperfect humans will harmoniously do what is right even though each of them is imperfect! Matthew 19:26

So don't be offended by the way someone responds to your gesture, think of the motive behind such a mindset!

The next day he wanted to leave for Galʹi·lee. Jesus then found Philip and said to him: “Be my follower.” Now Philip was from Beth·saʹi·da, from the city of Andrew and Peter. Philip found Na·thanʹa·el and said to him: “We have found the one of whom Moses, in the Law, and the Prophets wrote: Jesus, the son of Joseph, from Nazʹa·reth.” But Na·thanʹa·el said to him: “Can anything good come out of Nazʹa·reth?” Philip said to him: “Come and see.” Jesus saw Na·thanʹa·el coming toward him and said about him: “See, truly an Israelite in whom there is no deceit.” Na·thanʹa·el said to him: “How do you know me?” Jesus answered him: “Before Philip called you, while you were under the fig tree, I saw you.” Na·thanʹa·el responded: “Rabbi, you are the Son of God, you are King of Israel.” Jesus answered him: “Do you believe because I told you I saw you under the fig tree? You will see things greater than these.” John 1:43-49
Note the derogatory remark Nathaniel made regarding Jesus "can anything good come out of Nazareth?" then consider Jesus' response "see, TRULY an Israelite in whom there is no deceit"

Of course Jesus never meant that Nathaniel was a perfect man but regarding worship Nathaniel doesn't joke with the things of God!

Don't you think, you are not being assertive? How can you say people should not be angry but they should look for the better performing group instead (which you believe is jw). Okay, let me use the same tactic you used to exalt your group to also exalt my own religion so that you will know how it feels and so that you will understand that Christianity will perfectly replace jw and fill those brackets.

Please it has become the custom of jw on this forum to speak against Christian doctrine that's why some amongst us retaliate. Christians ​aren't trained to speak abusively of anyone, all we're taught to do is present the solution to mankind's woes which is God's Kingdom! Matthew 3:2; 4:17

"If you decide to ridicule other people's religion because you feel your group is the better performing group, then you should also not feel bad when your group is being ridiculed, instead you should look for a better performing group (as any intellectual supposed to do) because most of your members get mad at the people telling them what is wrong (not with them) with their religion!"

Wow, you have such a nice experience, you converted from Islam to jw because you believed that they are the better performing group but I am not interested in converting to jw because I don't believe that jw is the better performing group.

I believe Christians are God’s own people. My grandpas were retired soldiers and I know that there is no army without a central unit of control (base) so if God truly exist there must be a group of people representating His interest on this planet {Isaiah 43:10-12} surely God's own group must perform far better than any other group {Matthew 5:13-16} because they're connected to the right source! Matthew 7:16-18.

I kept doing my findings and not much years passed before I came to know that just one group is the better performing group (Christianity) all other groups only make complaints none can boldly say "we know how things ought to be done regarding pure worship"

Jesus surely criticized false religion {Matthew 23:1-39} in Israel back in his time but he didn't just criticize false worship leading his listeners without a solution {Matthew 7:28-29} he prescribed a better performing group and when some people began following him Jesus presented them as the group that will uphold pure worship when he is gone! Matthew 12:46-50

Today Jesus is not here physically and we all know that mankind has messed up religion so badly, but does that mean Jesus can't organize his disciples even when he's not present physically? NO! Matthew 28:20
So asking for a better performing group (Christianity) practicing what Jesus taught shouldn't annoy anyone if truly we love Jesus, rather it should bring us joy because it's a way forward.
WHY? Because we know that things could get out of hand with imperfect humans and we can mess up the whole thing but with God imperfect humans will harmoniously do what is right even though each of them is imperfect! Matthew 19:26

So don't be offended by the way someone responds to your gesture, think of the motive behind such a mindset!

The next day he wanted to leave for Galʹi·lee. Jesus then found Philip and said to him: “Be my follower.” Now Philip was from Beth·saʹi·da, from the city of Andrew and Peter. Philip found Na·thanʹa·el and said to him: “We have found the one of whom Moses, in the Law, and the Prophets wrote: Jesus, the son of Joseph, from Nazʹa·reth.” But Na·thanʹa·el said to him: “Can anything good come out of Nazʹa·reth?” Philip said to him: “Come and see.” Jesus saw Na·thanʹa·el coming toward him and said about him: “See, truly an Israelite in whom there is no deceit.” Na·thanʹa·el said to him: “How do you know me?” Jesus answered him: “Before Philip called you, while you were under the fig tree, I saw you.” Na·thanʹa·el responded: “Rabbi, you are the Son of God, you are King of Israel.” Jesus answered him: “Do you believe because I told you I saw you under the fig tree? You will see things greater than these.” John 1:43-49
Note the derogatory remark Nathaniel made regarding Jesus "can anything good come out of Nazareth?" then consider Jesus' response "see, TRULY an Israelite in whom there is no deceit".

I have a deep understanding of the Bible and I am a Christian because I believe Christianity is the better performing group but I don't debate about other groups or try to add to or subtract from other group's doctrine. All I do is evangelize to win souls. I am an assertive person, so I don't force my religion on other people or insult other people's religion. I prefer to live peaceful with people like the Bible recommended.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by oteneaaron(m): 9:06am On Jan 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That is story for you my friend!

Rutherford is just one man and like Russell who separated from the founder of Seventh Day Adventist Rutherford could have separated from the others, that's understandable but with what Jesus said it's evident that Rutherford had the backing of a mighty spirit King.
How did i conclude that way?
Jesus said:

By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit. A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit. Matthew 7:16-18

After the death of Russell in 1916 many groups emerged out of that same group but where are they today? Only Jehovah's Witnesses are meeting up with all the requirements of pure worship as Jesus ordered.
©Don't raise weapons against anyone be it friend or foe.
©Make sure you keep going to meet people in their homes for preaching and teaching.
©Love your neighbours as yourselves but love your fellow believers just as Jesus loves you.
©Never participate in politics or racism.
All these are working out perfectly among Jehovah's Witnesses.
Do you still think it's all about Rutherford who died 80 years ago? Matthew 19:26 smiley

Hahahaha

To understand the present, you must first understand the past.

Russell had the backing of which King?

*Modified - I meant to say Rutherford, but this applies to Russell too

Jesus?

Don't make me laugh please.

Do you know that if you support and believe in at least 50% of the things Pastor Russell taught back then you would be called an apostate today?

If Russell were alive today, he would most definitely have been disfellowshipped as apostate.

Why should the "truth" change?

Truth is truth and should never change.

The truth is this - JW just like every other religion out there is one of the biggest problems of the world.

Instead of teaching people the truth about their own divinity, JW and every other religion out there has chained down the spirit of men and women around the world with un-healthy INDOCTRINATION.

Instead of teaching us that we have direct access to God, we are consistently taught to look up to our Pastors, Bishops, Elders, and Governing Body for salvation.

It is not just JW, every religion is guilty of this.

Na the same boat carry all of them.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by oteneaaron(m): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2022
@MaxinDhouse

A little more info about Rutherford.

Do you know that under his sole direction as president of the organization, he commissioned the building of a 10 bedroom mansion called - BETH SARIM?

It is located in California, USA.

It was also known as the House of Princes.

Construction started in 1929.

Rutherford claimed that Beth Sarim would be the house where Moses, Abraham and others would live after they were resurrected after the war of Amargeddon.

Why will a man backed by Jesus the Great King teach something like that??

Why would he teach such kind of "truth"??

To assist on your research of Beth Sarim - -

https://avoidjw.org/en/news/house-of-the-princes/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beth_Sarim

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:38am On Jan 02, 2022
oteneaaron:

Hahahaha
To understand the present, you must first understand the past.
Russell had the backing of which King?
*Modified - I meant to say Rutherford, but this applies to Russell too
Jesus?
Don't make me laugh please.
Do you know that if you support and believe in at least 50% of the things Pastor Russell taught back then you would be called an apostate today?
If Russell were alive today, he would most definitely have been disfellowshipped as apostate.
Why should the "truth" change?
Truth is truth and should never change.
The truth is this - JW just like every other religion out there is one of the biggest problems of the world.
Instead of teaching people the truth about their own divinity, JW and every other religion out there has chained down the spirit of men and women around the world with un-healthy INDOCTRINATION.
Instead of teaching us that we have direct access to God, we are consistently taught to look up to our Pastors, Bishops, Elders, and Governing Body for salvation.
It is not just JW, every religion is guilty of this.
Na the same boat carry all of them.

I love the highlighted!

Now go back to the history of God's people in the Bible and think about how each generation keep improving in their understanding.
In the post you quoted i explained that Russell had the spirit of God just as Rutherford had but neither the two of them founded this organization because after their death there has been many improvements.
Will they be willing to yield to the new light if they're still alive today?
The answer to that question largely depends on the type of person they are within because based on what we learned from the Bible God's organization is moving so our understanding shouldn't be stagnant.
Anyone who strongly feels the organization should remain in the things we knew yesterday surely need to drop from the moving vessel! Ezekiel 1:19-21

It's a pity you don't believe in God's word all these things would have been easier for you to grasp if you do! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:47am On Jan 02, 2022
oteneaaron:
@MaxinDhouse
A little more info about Rutherford.
Do you know that under his sole direction as president of the organization he commissioned the building of a 10 bedroom mansion called - BETH SARIM?
It is located in California, USA.
It was also known as the House of Princes.
Construction started in 1929.
Rutherford claimed that Beth Sarim would be the house where Moses, Abraham and others would live after they were resurrected after the war of Amargeddon.
Why will a man backed by Jesus the Great King teach something like that??
Why would he teach such kind of "truth"??
To assist on your research of Beth Sarim - -
https://avoidjw.org/en/news/house-of-the-princes/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beth_Sarim

You keep dwelling on things that's not necessary in the history of God's people.
I told you that these people had God's spirit working with them but their imperfect state will still reflect.
Just build your faith in God's word first then you will know how faithful men of old feels when they learned about the resurrection of faithful servants of God before them:

Then Peter said to Jesus: “Lord, it is fine for us to be here. If you wish, I WILL ERECT THREE TENTS HERE, one for you, one for Moses, and one for E·liʹjah.” Matthew 17:4

Do you think Peter had evil intentions? smiley
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by oteneaaron(m): 10:02am On Jan 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You keep dwelling on things that's not necessary in the history of God's people.
I told you that these people had God's spirit working with them but their imperfect state will still reflect.
Just build your faith in God's word first then you will know how faithful men of old feels when they learned about the resurrection of faithful servants of God before them:

Then Peter said to Jesus: “Lord, it is fine for us to be here. If you wish, I WILL ERECT THREE TENTS HERE, one for you, one for Moses, and one for E·liʹjah.” Matthew 17:4

Do you think Peter had evil intentions? smiley

That is why I told you earlier - To understand the present, we must first understand the past.

The past I am referring to is specifically the shady history of the JW organization.

You tell me to not dwell on the past, but do you know *how many people have lived their whole lives and died believing many of the "old light" truths?

Do you know how many people didn't marry, couldn't go to school or even make a living because they believed the world was ending in 1975?

And mind you, this teaching was an old light!

The true history of the organization is shady and very scary.

If the foundation of a house is faulty, no matter how many times you repaint, change the windows, or the roof, the house will definitely fall - it is just a matter of time.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:41am On Jan 02, 2022
oteneaaron:

That is why I told you earlier - To understand the present, we must first understand the past. The past I am referring to is specifically the shady history of the JW organization.
You tell me to not dwell on the past, but do you know *how many people have lived their whole lives and died believing many of the "old light" truths? Do you know how many people didn't marry, couldn't go to school or even make a living because they believed the world was ending in 1975? And mind you, this teaching was an old light! The true history of the organization is shady and very scary. If the foundation of a house is faulty, no matter how many times you repaint, change the windows, or the roof, the house will definitely fall - it is just a matter of time.

My friend, it's about understanding God's will!

Jehovah's Witnesses aren't interested in the pursuit of life now where nothing we see is certain, what Jesus told us is:

Keep on, then, seeking first the Kingdom and his righteousness, and all these other things will be added to you. So never be anxious about the next day, for the next day will have its own anxieties. Each day has enough of its own troubles! Matthew 6:33-34

So what those who are spiritually inclined love doing most is living up to their vows for the God who sent His only begotten Son to commission a campaign that has taken away life's anxieties from the hearts of millions patiently waiting for God's Kingdom! Matthew 16:24

Therefore if you're part of those who cherish this wicked system of things with all their heart no one is holding you back. If we live it's for our God and if we die it's for our God {Hebrews 10:38} mind you this faith in itself is not a possession of all kind of people {2Thessalonians 3:2} it belongs only to the few! Matthew 22:14

All these you can't cherish as long as you're not interested in the things of God! 1Corinthians 2:14 smiley

oteneaaron:

GOD-- Signifies the "supreme being" from any religion ( Yahweh, Allah, Buhdda, Sango, Krishna, Oduduwa, Owoicho........etc)

MAN-- Signifies You and I ; all humans existing and non-existing(HUMANITY as a whole)

RELIGION-- signifies all of the worlds religion (after-all they are all products of the same factory)

WHO CREATED GOD??

WE created GOD!! You and I , MAN.....

GET IT RIGHT...

We created GOD
Now, our creation of GOD may have been a necessary evil, and MAN is growing up....the time has come for us to let go of Childish things!!
smiley
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by oteneaaron(m): 11:37am On Jan 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My friend, it's about understanding God's will!

Jehovah's Witnesses aren't interested in the pursuit of life now where nothing we see is certain, what Jesus told us is:

Keep on, then, seeking first the Kingdom and his righteousness, and all these other things will be added to you. So never be anxious about the next day, for the next day will have its own anxieties. Each day has enough of its own troubles! Matthew 6:33-34

So what those who are spiritually inclined love doing most is living up to their vows for the God who sent His only begotten Son to commission a campaign that has taken away life's anxieties from the hearts of millions patiently waiting for God's Kingdom! Matthew 16:24

Therefore if you're part of those who cherish this wicked system of things with all their heart no one is holding you back. If we live it's for our God and if we die it's for our God {Hebrews 10:38} mind you this faith in itself is not a possession of all kind of people {2Thessalonians 3:2} it belongs only to the few! Matthew 22:14

All these you can't cherish as long as you're not interested in the things of God! 1Corinthians 2:14 smiley

smiley

Interesting.

You can try to blackmail me all you want.

Like I told you before, the joke is on you.

So now are you saying that it was God's will that his children have been stuck in a religion that has been feeding them conflicting doctrines for over 100 years - really?

Was it God's will that people died believing an old light when many years later that same teaching would be replaced with a new light?

God does not lie and is not a God of confusion.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 11:43am On Jan 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Please it has become the custom of most critics on this forum to join community effort in speaking against the JWs that's why some amongst us do speak harshly to anyone found within such arena. JWs aren't trained to speak abusively of anyone, all we're taught to do is present the solution to mankind's woes which is God's Kingdom! Matthew 3:2; 4:17

We know very well how most people often feel when their religion is ridiculed, instead of asking for a better performing group (as any intellectual supposed to do) most people will get mad at the person telling them what is wrong (not with them) with their religion!

For instance there is a question a man asked me when i was still a Muslim. Back then i was bitter about the way religion is causing a lot of confusion and trouble everywhere, i spoke against all religions (including my own Islam) so the man asked me:
"do you believe in God?"
I responded "sure, i do!"
He asked me again "have you taught of a better performing group than all the ones you know?"

I was also a soldier back then (with the intelligence) and i know that there is no army without a central unit of control (base) so if God truly exist there must be a group of people representating His interest on this planet {Isaiah 43:10-12} surely God's own group must perform far better than any other group {Matthew 5:13-16} because they're connected to the right source! Matthew 7:16-18

I was silenced because that question really hit me hard, the man raised a viable option that's indisputable. Years has passed before i later came to know that the question the man asked me that day is from just one group "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" all other religions only make complaints none can boldly say "we know how things ought to be done regarding pure worship"

So asking for a better performing group practicing what Jesus taught shouldn't annoy anyone if truly we love Jesus, rather it should bring us joy because it's a way forward.

Note the derogatory remark Nathaniel made regarding Jesus "can anything good come out of Nazareth?" then consider Jesus' response "see, TRULY an Israelite in whom there is no deceit"

Of course Jesus never meant that Nathaniel was a perfect man but regarding worship Nathaniel doesn't joke with the things of God!

Please it has become the custom of most critics on this forum to join community effort in speaking against the JWs that's why some amongst us do speak harshly to anyone found within such arena.

Same of same. Just as you speak against others and go ahead to insult l, curse and abuse them.

You are the peddler of INSANITIES, MADNESS and PSYCHOPATHY when you begin to get offended by the gesture of others on your beliefs and practices and you careless about the motive since your motive is always to peddle YOUR BETTER PERFORMING RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION. grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 11:49am On Jan 02, 2022
oteneaaron:

That is why I told you earlier - To understand the present, we must first understand the past.

The past I am referring to is specifically the shady history of the JW organization.

You tell me to not dwell on the past, but do you know *how many people have lived their whole lives and died believing many of the "old light" truths?

Do you know how many people didn't marry, couldn't go to school or even make a living because they believed the world was ending in 1975?

And mind you, this teaching was an old light!

The true history of the organization is shady and very scary.

If the foundation of a house is faulty, no matter how many times you repaint, change the windows, or the roof, the house will definitely fall - it is just a matter of time.

All what JESUS used to give them APPROVAL as the ONLY TRUE RELIGION ON EARTH in 1914 - 1919 has all become APOSTATE teachings how can the past really not be important when considering the PRESENT state of the organization.

They keep the faulty foundation going through AUTHORITY and FORCE in place through many POLICIES they once call has its origin in PAGANISM and with TERRORIZING tendencies grin grin

He said you shouldn't dwell on the past yet you see them going into all of the past and history and they give points why CHRISTMAS and NEW YEAR celebrations are of pagan origin.

They love using different standards for those within and outside.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Uptownerd: 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2022

Founded by Charles T. Russel, the Jehovah Witnesses core Christian roots is intrinsically tied to the fulfilment of Armageddon, and therefore it is usually uncommon to see members participating in world politics or government affairs.

Using their popular publication platform called “Watch Tower”, the group went on to predict the end of the world on five (5) occasions since they were formed. This is a Timeline of the predictions and the current state of things –

https://uptownerd.com/2021/04/18/armageddon-5-times-jehovah-witness-predicted-the-end-of-the-world-and-what-happened-after/

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
oteneaaron:

Interesting.
You can try to blackmail me all you want.
Like I told you before, the joke is on you.
So now are you saying that it was God's will that his children have been stuck in a religion that has been feeding them conflicting doctrines for over 100 years - really?
Was it God's will that people died believing an old light when many years later that same teaching would be replaced with a new light?
God does not lie and is not a God of confusion.

If you believe in God's word you won't have all these problem!
I keep quoting you because you yourself debunked God by saying "Humans Created God"
So if you don't believe in the existence ofGod how can you understand His will?

Did God's servants have the same level of understanding?

Well let's use John the baptist as a case study!

According to first century Jews John is the founder of Christianity because he was baptizing all those coming to him as they all believe in him as God's prophet thereby becoming his disciples. Jesus also went and got baptized by John. There John saw God's Holy Spirit landing on Jesus' head and heard a voice from heaven saying:

This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved" Matthew 3:13-17

So John was teaching people about the coming Messiah (Christ) he himself saw and baptized the Christ, but was his understanding of Christ complete when he was teaching the people?

The answer is NO!
Because while in prison John sent his disciples to ask Jesus if he (Jesus) is truly the Christ {Matthew 11:3} definitely he must have taught his listeners some misconceptions which any faithful ones among them will surely need an update! Act 18:24-26

Now back to you:
Is it the same Holy Spirit that operated in John and Jesus?
If so why should there be an update as both of them were contemporaries?

Well it's because imperfect humans like John the baptist, Apostle Paul, Russell and Rutherford had partial knowledge which must be updated {1Corinthians 13:9-10} unlike Jesus who is God's only begotten Son! Matthew 17:5

That's why Jesus' words doesn't need any update but as for whatever John the baptist, Apostle Paul, Russell and Rutherford taught during their lifetime an update is inevitable.
No wonder Jesus told them:

I still have many things to say to you, but you are not able to bear them now. However, when that one comes, the spirit of the truth, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak of his own initiative, but what he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things to come". John 16:12-13

YES! God's Holy Spirit will WORK with imperfect humans but there must be errors on the part of imperfect humans, that's why an update is inevitable! Proverbs 4:18 smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Janosky: 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
rottennaija:

Mad as in Madximus?

Rotten as in ?
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by RussellRutherfo: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You have answered your own question in your post that i quoted so my response now will not make things change because i will forever be a member of WATCHTOWER!

OK let me put it to you, is your friend normal?

If you know all these evil things about a group do you think anyone worshiping the same God with that group is sane? cheesy

To stay forever as a member of the Witchtower Babble Lies Society is to blaspheme God so No. You are rather worshipping Satan but think you are worshipping God.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

To stay forever as a member of the Witchtower Babble Lies Society is to blaspheme God so No. You are rather worshipping Satan but think you are worshipping God.

Excellent!
So in a nutshell you're not worshiping the same God with members of the Watchtower, shey?

You don't have any problem!

Definitely any sane human should be able to respond without hesitating if asked "are you worshiping the same God with JWs?" if such a person knew so much like this.

Thanks for confirming that the one who failed to reply negatively to that question despite all his criticism against JWs is MAD! cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:08am On Jan 03, 2022
Janosky:

Rotten as in ?
gringrin

When people just feel like ganging up against the truth then fear them, because instead of telling the truth to help themselves they will continue deceiving themselves out of spite for the truth.
I said acholardey is INSANE not because i just feel like insulting him but to make him see his own problem.
No normal human will wake up each day only to keep criticizing and arguing against what a certain group of worshipers are doing and by the end of the day claim he is worshiping the same God with the group he's always criticizing!
That's why acholardey is obsessed with my military intelligence experience, because gradually i'm cutting off the ties he's enjoying with his cohorts who has been trying to cover his insanity by putting up the same question acholardey refused to answer straight up.
Now rottennaija and RusselRutherfo has come out openly to declare that the JWs aren't worshiping their God, i know acholardey will still come back beating about the bush instead of answering the question straight up:

"Are you worshiping the same God with the JWs?"
A YES or NO is OK but acholardey is worried because he knows that i will still ask him another question that will make him sound stupid to any observer following the thread.

He wants to prove me wrong by putting it to him directly that he is INSANE, each time i'm chatting with anyone he will come saying i called him an INSANE expecting me to change what is factual. Now his friends here have attested to the fact that whoever keeps criticizing a group saying the group is under Satan shouldn't hesitate to say he is not worshiping the same God with such a group! cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 10:00am On Jan 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Excellent!
So in a nutshell you're not worshiping the same God with members of the Watchtower, shey?

You don't have any problem!

Definitely any sane human should be able to respond without hesitating if asked "are you worshiping the same God with JWs?" if such a person knew so much like this.

Thanks for confirming that the one who failed to reply negatively to that question despite all his criticism against JWs is MAD! cheesy

This is the reason you keep spreading your INSANITIES, MADNESS and PSYCHOPATHY on nairaland will be shown once again here. According to MaxInDHouse he stated below....

EXCELLENT! So in a nutshell you're not worshiping the same God with members of the Watchtower, shey

From the above you agree that you WORSHIP Satangrin grin grin. No problem grin

So what did MaxInDHouse believe and state clearly that Rottennaija, RussellRutherfo worship grin grin grin Here it is as captured on the 31 December 2021, 2:21 pm........

I know how difficult it is for liars to be bold enough and speak convincingly. That's why i am making jest of you worshipers of Satan.

Keywords here LIARS, worshipers of SATAN. Anyone following this thread were to ask MaxInDHouse, are you worshiping the same God as RussellRutherfo and Rottennaija based on your own responses so far? grin grin grin

MaxInDHouse what do you think they will say

A. Yes

B. No

C. Allow MaxInDHouse to continue to spread his INSANITIES, MADNESS and PSYCHOPATHY

Learn learn learn.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2022
achorladey:

This is the reason you keep spreading your INSANITIES, MADNESS and PSYCHOPATHY on nairaland will be shown once again here. According to MaxInDHouse he stated below....

From the above you agree that you WORSHIP Satangrin grin grin. No problem grin

So what did MaxInDHouse believe and state clearly that Rottennaija, RussellRutherfo worship grin grin grin Here it is as captured on the 31 December 2021, 2:21 pm........

Keywords here LIARS, worshipers of SATAN. Anyone following this thread were to ask MaxInDHouse, are you worshiping the same God as RussellRutherfo and Rottennaija based on your own responses so far? grin grin grin

MaxInDHouse what do you think they will say

A. Yes

B. No

C. Allow MaxInDHouse to continue to spread his INSANITIES, MADNESS and PSYCHOPATHY

Learn learn learn.

To Rottennaija and RusselRutherfo, Maximus is worshiping Satan under the GB of Jehovah's Witnesses while the two of them are worshiping God.

To Maximus, Rottennaija and RusselRutherfo are worshiping Satan as long as they're not with the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses.

So it's my conviction against their own.
But in your own case you failed to speak out boldly.

Are you worshiping the same God with the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses?

Choose one:

YES!

NO!

CONFUSED! cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

When people just feel like ganging up against the truth then fear them, because instead of telling the truth to help themselves they will continue deceiving themselves out of spite for the truth.
I said acholardey is INSANE not because i just feel like insulting him but to make him see his own problem.
No normal human will wake up each day only to keep criticizing and arguing against what a certain group of worshipers are doing and by the end of the day claim he is worshiping the same God with the group he's always criticizing!
That's why acholardey is obsessed with my military intelligence experience, because gradually i'm cutting off the ties he's enjoying with his cohorts who has been trying to cover his insanity by putting up the same question acholardey refused to answer straight up.
Now rottennaija and RusselRutherfo has come out openly to declare that the JWs aren't worshiping their God, i know acholardey will still come back beating about the bush instead of answering the question straight up:

A YES or NO is OK but acholardey is worried because he knows that i will still ask him another question that will make him sound stupid to any observer following the thread.

He wants to prove me wrong by putting it to him directly that he is INSANE, each time i'm chatting with anyone he will come saying i called him an INSANE expecting me to change what is factual. Now his friends here have attested to the fact that whoever keeps criticizing a group saying the group is under Satan shouldn't hesitate to say he is not worshiping the same God with such a group! cheesy

When an individual loves to spread INSANITIES, MADNESS and PSYCHOPATHY post like this is bound to occur.

You and your likes go about nairaland denigrating people's beliefs and their God. You merry around with it calling them all sort of abuses, names, labels, insult and curses. When they comeback haunting you. The above post is what you refer to. A good example of your popular insanity peddling here is when they CALL you MAD you run and hide under the cover of THEY also call JESUS mad and that means you are a TRUE CHRISTIAN but when you call others MAD they are not TRUE CHRISTIAN.

When they tackle your beliefs to you it means they are DECEIVING themselves out of spite for the truth but when you do it to them it is not deception or out of spite for the truth. Rosement mentioned this earlier, what you want others to do to you do it to them and don't peddle all over nairaland with INSANITIES, MADNESS and PSYCHOPATHY after you get same dose of your medication.

I said acholardey is INSANE not because i just feel like insulting him but to make him see his own problem. No normal human will wake up each day only to keep criticizing and arguing against what a certain group of worshipers are doing and by the end of the day claim he is worshiping the same God with the group he's always criticizing!

I was working hard to stop your INSANITY and ABNORMALCY peddling here. You were gradually coming back but it is a pity your PSYCHOPATHY peddling was a huge obstacle grin grin. When I asked you, when does criticism of your beliefs means we don't worship the same GOD. You will and can never answer and I know why, you have to keep spreading the INSANITIES, MADNESS and PSYCHOPATHY contained in this post.

That's why acholardey is obsessed with my military intelligence experience, because gradually i'm cutting off the ties he's enjoying with his cohorts who has been trying to cover his insanity by putting up the same question acholardey refused to answer straight up. Now rottennaija and RusselRutherfo has come out openly to declare that the JWs aren't worshiping their God, i know acholardey will still come back beating about the bush instead of answering the question straight up:

Why should I be obsessed with military intelligence filled with lots of INSANITIES, MADNESS and PSYCHOPATHY peddling? Why? Rather it leaves far far less to desire. It always comes with insult, abuses and curses from the only true Christians religion who believes they have joy, love and peace! It is a huge irony grin grin I have answered your question here and on your thread but you will rather look away to spread your usuals.

Make I bring evidence how I answer this question? grin grin grin

I don answer your question, you are really struggling to save your face, imagine you had to keep responding to me for a certain period of time for that matter and still trying to save your face. Here is proof as captured in this same post. See it below.

what a certain group of worshipers are doing and by the end of the day claim he is worshiping the same God with the group he's always criticizing

You can put 1000 claims there it will not change my response given to you already. It is part of the INSANITIES, MADNESS and PSYCHOPATHY you love to spread. You see am now?

He wants to prove me wrong by putting it to him directly that he is INSANE, each time i'm chatting with anyone he will come saying i called him an INSANE expecting me to change what is factual. Now his friends here have attested to the fact that whoever keeps criticizing a group saying the group is under Satan shouldn't hesitate to say he is not worshiping the same God with such a group

I tell you your words will HAUNT you. You will deny, recant or admit. Na admittance you dey now grin grin grin

Learn learn learn.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 10:58am On Jan 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

To Rottennaija and RusselRutherfo, Maximus is worshiping Satan under the GB of Jehovah's Witnesses while the two of them are worshiping God.

To Maximus, Rottennaija and RusselRutherfo are worshiping Satan [/b]as long as they're not with the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses.

So it's my conviction against their own.
But in your own case you failed to speak out boldly.

[b]Are you worshiping the same God with the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses?

Choose one:

YES!

NO!

CONFUSED! cheesy

INSANITIES, MADNESS and PSYCHOPATHY peddling begins with MaxInDHouse typing with his fingers

1. Maximus is worshiping Satan under the GB of Jehovah's Witnesses

2. Rottennaija and RusselRutherfo are worshiping Satan as long as they're not with the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses

Had your military intelligence is really something to behold you would have seen the common denominator which is WORSHIPPING SATAN under different religious body or organisation.

It is still THE SAME GOD

Which means many CHRISTIANS accept they worship SAME GOD under different Christian religious denominations grin grin grin

MaxInDHouse you see your INSANITIES, MADNESS and PSYCHOPATHY peddling?

Learn learn learn.

Choose one:

YES!

NO!

CONFUSED!

Already answered from time IMMEMORIAL on your thread. Evidence is there, evidence is up above this post of mine on this thread.

Baba e jawo ninu ikiri were.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:00am On Jan 03, 2022
achorladey:

When an individual loves to spread INSANITIES, MADNESS and PSYCHOPATHY post like this is bound to occur.
You and your likes go about nairaland denigrating people's beliefs and their God. You merry around with it calling them all sort of abuses, names, labels, insult and curses. When they comeback haunting you. The above post is what you refer to. A good example of your popular insanity peddling here is when they CALL you MAD you run and hide under the cover of THEY also call JESUS mad and that means you are a TRUE CHRISTIAN but when you call others MAD they are not TRUE CHRISTIAN.
When they tackle your beliefs to you it means they are DECEIVING themselves out of spite for the truth but when you do it to them it is not deception or out of spite for the truth. Rosement mentioned this earlier, what you want others to do to you do it to them and don't peddle all over nairaland with INSANITIES, MADNESS and PSYCHOPATHY after you get same dose of your medication.
I was working hard to stop your INSANITY and ABNORMALCY peddling here. You were gradually coming back but it is a pity your PSYCHOPATHY peddling was a huge obstacle grin grin. When I asked you, when does criticism of your beliefs means we don't worship the same GOD. You will and can never answer and I know why, you have to keep spreading the INSANITIES, MADNESS and PSYCHOPATHY contained in this post.
Why should I be obsessed with military intelligence filled with lots of INSANITIES, MADNESS and PSYCHOPATHY peddling? Why? Rather it leaves far far less to desire. It always comes with insult, abuses and curses from the only true Christians religion who believes they have joy, love and peace! It is a huge irony grin grin I have answered your question here and on your thread but you will rather look away to spread your usuals.
Make I bring evidence how I answer this question? grin grin grin
I don answer your question, you are really struggling to save your face, imagine you had to keep responding to me for a certain period of time for that matter and still trying to save your face. Here is proof as captured in this same post. See it below.
You can put 1000 claims there it will not change my response given to you already. It is part of the INSANITIES, MADNESS and PSYCHOPATHY you love to spread. You see am now?
I tell you your words will HAUNT you. You will deny, recant or admit. Na admittance you dey now grin grin grin
Learn learn learn.

See lengthy epistle torí Ọlọ́run!
Your friends RusselRutherfo and Rottennaija just answered the simple question by saying "NO" cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:06am On Jan 03, 2022
achorladey:

INSANITIES, MADNESS and PSYCHOPATHY peddling begins with MaxInDHouse typing
1. Maximus is worshiping Satan under the GB of Jehovah's Witnesses
2. b]worshiping Satan[/b] as long as they're not with the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses
Had your military intelligence is really something to behold you would have seen the common denominator which WORSHIPPING SATAN under different religious body or organisation.
It is still THE SAME GOD
Which means many CHRISTIANS accept they worship SAME GOD under different Christian religious denominations grin grin grin
MaxInDHouse you see your INSANITIES, MADNESS and PSYCHOPATHY peddling?
Learn learn learn.
Already answered from time IMMEMORIAL on your thread. Evidence is there. Evidence is up above this post of mine on this thread.
Baba e jawo ninu ikiri were.

Anything your friends call my God is OK with me since i'm not ready to argue with them as they already declared they're not worshiping my God. So i'll keep my God to myself and anyone who is interested in Him.

Since you believe that the God Maximus serve is Satan, are you worshiping the same God with Jehovah's Witnesses organization?

Just a simple YES or NO will save you from all these embarrassment.
Don't worry your former reply will be overlooked after all you're not perfect! cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 11:07am On Jan 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
[size=6pt][/size]

See lengthy epistle torí Ọlọ́run!
Your friends RusselRutherfo and Rottennaija just answered the simple question by saying "NO" cheesy

It is all poor communication skills cheesy cheesy Make I write dissertation? cheesy

This should be piece of cake for the man with military intelligence grin grin

Learn learn learn and stop peddling INSANITIES, MADNESS and PSYCHOPATHY.

You can put 1000 claims there it will not change my response given to you already.

That is your evidence up there grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 11:12am On Jan 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Anything your friends call my God is OK with me since i'm not ready to argue with them as they already declared they're not worshiping my God. So i'll keep my God to myself and anyone who is interested in Him.

Since you believe that the God Maximus serve is Satan, are you worshiping the same God with Jehovah's Witnesses organization?

Just a simple YES or NO will save you from all these embarrassment.
Don't worry your former reply will be overlooked after all you're not perfect! cheesy

I gave you three options earlier

1. Denials

2. Recant

3. Admit

You have left Admit to Denial. Na your INSANITIES, MADNESS and PSYCHOPATHY peddling cause am. Now you want to overlook when cornered.

Save yourself from the embarrassment you have been peddling grin grin and don't hide under Imperfections. That card no go work

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2022
achorladey:

It is all poor communication skills cheesy cheesy Make I write dissertation? cheesy
This should be piece of cake for the man with military intelligence grin grin
Learn learn learn and stop peddling INSANITIES, MADNESS and PSYCHOPATHY.
That is your evidence up there grin grin

Shame on you! cheesy
All your friends here have answered the simple question except you. Do you now see why i termed you "INSANE" and keep avoiding you?
Prove you're sane by answering the question straight up.
I have forgotten this issue if not you who keep bringing it up so i can prove it before anyone that you (acholardey) are insane and deserve no response from any right thinking person.
Bye for now! cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 11:30am On Jan 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Shame on you! cheesy
All your friends here have answered the simple question except you. Do you now see why i termed you "INSANE" and keep avoiding you?
Prove you're sane by answering the question straight up.
I have forgotten this issue if not you who keep bringing it up so i can prove it before anyone that you (acholardey) are insane and deserve no response from any right thinking person.
Bye for now! cheesy

Shame on you! cheesy

DENIAL written all over the post. grin grin grin. How do you know I claim to worship the same God as you and your religious organisation? How? That's your DENIAL right there. You even had to use 1000 claims to DENY it cheesy grin. Na your INSANITIES, MADNESS and PSYCHOPATHY peddling cause am. I no envy your intelligence at all. grin grin

I have forgotten this issue if not you who keep bringing it up so i can prove it before anyone that you (acholardey) are insane and deserve no response from any right thinking person. Bye for now

Denials already in place, Recantations go follow soon. I told you on your thread that your words will HAUNT you.

Learn learn learn.

Bye for now

Why "for now"? grin grin grin Awon apostate alerter who loves eating poisons from dumpsite despite repeated warning from his religious organization and leaders.

Look at this statement here from you captured below....

I have forgotten this issue if not you who keep bringing it up

Another evidence

6:29 am December 29 2021 is where it all started again as initiated by you MaxInDHouse when you call me SADIST and mentally unstable. Your military intelligence no dey LIE or DENY. Follow the link cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/6653826/jehovahs-witnesses-prophets/6#108896033

No be today I sabi who you be. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Emusan(m): 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
achorladey:

This line you have been repeating has failed repeatedly. When Emusan raised point above your numerous post spilling into 22000 in total within +/- 3 years

Emusan is still pegged at +/-6000 post rottennaija post is +/- 10,000[/b]mine +/- 5000. If we were to be in a race of spreading INSANITIES AND MADNESS all over nairaland for these past years you will be SECOND to NO OTHER grin grin grin

Adding all our post altogether is still no match to the JWs Nairaland GB post to even make the matter worst when compare with the years we've spent on Nairaland.

@color that was heavy blow cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
Emusan:

Adding all our post altogether is still no match to the JWs Nairaland GB post to even make the matter worst when compare with the years we've spent on Nairaland.
@color that was heavy blow cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

No wonder Cain killed Abel! undecided

So instead of working on your own it's another person's race that's your problem.
May Jehovah protect us from people having Cain's mentality! embarassed
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Emusan(m): 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

No wonder Cain killed Abel! undecided

So instead of working on your own it's another person's race that's your problem.
May Jehovah will protect us from people having Cain's mentality! embarassed

We understand Mr cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by shadeyinka(m): 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is exactly what i found most people are doing the first time i came to Nairaland.
I just feel like catching fun as i think the JWs often takes everything too seriously. But i was wrong because when i carefully observed the way people address JWs here they're the ones provoking the JWs yet they're the first to take offenses when the JWs treats them the same way.
I can never forget how it turned out between Shadeyinka and myself 2 years ago.
This man came chatting with me and i politely told him my submission. I told him it's OK after all the commission from Jesus is for all his disciples to make more disciples so if we don't agree that doesn't stop us from being friends (neighbours)
But Shadeyinka began calling the organization all sort of names ranging from cult to demonic and so on. I tried to make him understand that we can go our separate ways without offending each other but he insisted that i was running away from the truth.
Then i told him that he should start a new thread and invite me to know the level at which the Holy Spirit is WORKING with the JWs.
Immediately he opened a new thread and few minutes later he told me he's not good in memorizing Bible verses seeing the way i was using the scriptures to the full in backing my points. He tried to raise all the topics apostates infused in his head but i kept using the Bible to prove that all are just pointless criticism of no benefit.
To cut the long story short Shadeyinka who was disturbing saying i was running away from him later succumbed and said we are both working for Christ from different school of thought! undecided
He began entreating me to acknowledge him as a fellow believer then i told him we are fine as neighbours but not brothers in the faith.
Now anytime he sight my post all what he's expecting is acknowledgement that he is also a worshiper of the same God with the people who are globally known as studious Bible scholars JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley
Some people are born liars!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Powerful Welfare Prayer You Must Pray Everyday / About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! / How We Initiate People Into Our Cult- An Eye Opener, Pls Read & Be Informed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 225
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.