Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,621 members, 7,813,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? (6007 Views)

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Janosky: 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
achorladey:

He will continue to go back and forth with you on that.

For it says: “When he ascended on high he carried away captives; he gave gifts in men........NWT

New International Version
This is why it says: “When he ascended on high, he took many captives and gave gifts to his people.”

New Living Translation
That is why the Scriptures say, “When he ascended to the heights, he led a crowd of captives and gave gifts to his people.”

English Standard Version
Therefore it says, “When he ascended on high he led a host of captives, and he gave gifts to men.”

Berean Study Bible
This is why it says: “When He ascended on high, He led captives away, and gave gifts to men.”

Berean Literal Bible
Therefore it says: "Having ascended on high, He led captive captivity, and gave gifts to men."

King James Bible
Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

New King James Version
Therefore He says: “When He ascended on high, He led captivity captive, And gave gifts to men.”

New American Standard Bible
Therefore it says, “WHEN HE ASCENDED ON HIGH, HE LED CAPTIVE THE CAPTIVES, AND HE GAVE GIFTS TO PEOPLE.”

NASB 1995
Therefore it says, “WHEN HE ASCENDED ON HIGH, HE LED CAPTIVE A HOST OF CAPTIVES, AND HE GAVE GIFTS TO MEN.”

NASB 1977
Therefore it says, “WHEN HE ASCENDED ON HIGH, HE LED CAPTIVE A HOST OF CAPTIVES, AND HE GAVE GIFTS TO MEN.”

Amplified Bible
Therefore it says, “WHEN HE ASCENDED ON HIGH, HE LED CAPTIVITY CAPTIVE, AND HE BESTOWED GIFTS ON MEN.”

Christian Standard Bible
For it says: When he ascended on high, he took the captives captive; he gave gifts to people.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
For it says: When He ascended on high, He took prisoners into captivity; He gave gifts to people.

American Standard Version
Wherefore he saith, When he ascended on high, he led captivity captive, And gave gifts unto men.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
Therefore it is said, “He ascended to the heights and took captivity prisoner and he has given gifts to the children of men.”

Contemporary English Version
As the Scriptures say, "When he went up to the highest place, he led away many prisoners and gave gifts to people."

In their NWT it is IN in most translations it is TO.

This Achorladey deceptive clown, again? grin
In your quote wey we no know the chapter and verse "....He bestowed gifts on men"
@ Acts 16:16, did He (Jesus) bestow devilish gifts of spiritism and magic on that girl?

Achorladey and deception tie wrapper.
Continue typing GIBBERISH
grin grin grin grin
Haba !!!!!!!

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Janosky: 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
thorpido:

You're damn right.They seem to have perfected the manipulations of scriptures.

SMH.Jehovah's false witnesses with the twist and turns of the Scriptures.I tire!

Acts 16:18, Oga thorpido why would Paul in the name of Jesus heal the girl demon possessed girl if her gifts came from Jesus?

Oga, Acts 16:18 have exposed your GIBBERISH thoroughly.
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Janosky: 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
Emusan:

It's called grand delusional.

They can only manipulate the mind of their followers not the scripture.

Observe this quote and compare it with what they are trying to say on this thread and even the purpose of this thread.

"The Watchtower is not the instrument of any man or set of men, nor is it published according to the whims of men. No man's opinion is expressed in The Watchtower. God feeds his own people, and surely God uses those who love and serve him according to his own will. Those who oppose The Watchtower are not capable of discerning the truth that God is giving to the children of his organization, and this is the very strongest proof that such opposers are not of God's organization." Watchtower 1931 Nov 1 p.327

If NO MAN OPINION is expressed in watchtower Publications then from where did those failed predictions appear?

The irony of it and most ridiculous is that years later, see what another publication claimed.

"The brothers preparing these publications are not infallible. Their writings are not inspired as are those of Paul and the other Bible writers." Awake! 1993 Mar 22 p.4

Just imagine the nonsense some people are trying to defend.
Emusan LIENUS, Continue WAILING upandan and type GIBBERISH.

1 Chronicles 17:2-4, Emusan go and delete Prophet Nathan's false message from your Bible.

1 Samuel 16:6, go and delete Prophet Samuel's FALSE prediction from your Bible.grin
grin cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
Janosky:

This Achorladey deceptive clown, again? grin
In your quote wey we no know the chapter and verse "....He bestowed gifts on men"
@ Acts 16:16, did He (Jesus) bestow devilish gifts of spiritism and magic on that girl?

Achorladey and deception tie wrapper.
Continue typing GIBBERISH
grin grin grin grin
Haba !!!!!!!

NO GET SENSE PEDDLER and PEDDLING in full flow with the abundance of your heart that keeps issuing forth deception and gibberishgrin grin grin

It is expected when you yourself admit that you learnt so many ARCHAIC IDEAS, TO BE MOCKED AND ARE IRRELEVANT AS A RESULT OF RECENT BIBLICAL EVIDENCE.

Acts 16:16, did He (Jesus) bestow devilish gifts of spiritism and magic on that girl?

Here is Acts 16:16

Once when we were going to the place of prayer, we were met by a female slave who had a spirit by which she predicted the future. She earned a great deal of money for her owners by fortune-telling

Where is Jesus in this account MR NO GET SENSE PEDDLER

To admit say una be PROPHET become wahala grin grin grin. We never reach the part about false prophet grin grin grin

We know sey you Don call Jesus DOGHEAD before, you don say Jesus support IDOLATERS and IDOLATRY too, you go add FALSE PROPHET join am to save the face of your religious organization and leaders grin grin

Na your mode of operation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
Janosky:

1 Chronicles 17:2-4, Emusan go and delete Prophet Nathan's false message from your Bible.

1 Samuel 16:6, go and delete Prophet Samuel's FALSE prediction from your Bible.grin
grin cheesy

Scriptures wey we don show you plenty times as e no support your point. You want to rope Samuel and Nathan into this your NO GET SENSE PEDDLING? grin grin

God will help you indeed rebuke this your WAILINGS, GIBBERISH, NO GET SENSE AND FOOLISHNESS PEDDLING all over nairaland. cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
haddeylium:

smiley

That is to say KO SORO grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Janosky: 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
achorladey:

Once when we were going to the place of prayer, we were met by a female slave who had a spirit by which she predicted the future. She earned a great deal of money for her owners by fortune-telling

Where is Jesus in this account [b]MR NO GET SENSE PEDDLER
[/b]

In the screenshots evidences..........
MaxinDHouse reply to thorpido:
The girl @ Acts16:16, her gift of magic is inborn.

On July 19th,2021, @11:23am,Achorladey did you post to reply thorpido moniker ?
Yes !

Achorladey @ Ephesians 4:7-8, did Jesus Christ bestow gifts in men?
Yes !

Did you, Achorladey quote Ephesians 4:8 in your reply to thorpido moniker?
Yes!
Achorladey said Jesus bestowed gift of magic on the demon possessed girl.
grin grin grin grin

Today, December 28,2021, this deceptive fellow, Achorladey is LYING and deny his own comment on 19th July,2021.
Achorladey is a very deceptive fellow.
Shame on you !!!!!!!!!!.

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Janosky: 11:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
Brother MaxinDHouse, ekale oooo !

Can you now see why that deceptive man can not be steadfast in serving Jehovah our God?
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:29am On Dec 29, 2021
Janosky:

Can you now see why that deceptive man can not be steadfast in serving Jehovah our God?

Good morning my brother, before i came to NL i used to have some doubts regarding the orders of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses even though they have all the scriptural backings to build it up. But after my few years on NL i now see everything clearly.

Each day i try to chat with an apostate i keep seeing more proof that these people are really unbalanced mentally. WHY?
I often read comments on NL before my wife taught me how to join and participate in the ongoing discussions, if anyone read my first few comments (Maximus69) you will notice that i only came to catch some fun.
I loved the way Acholardey and others were joking with the JWs on every issue so i begin to like him. But then i realized that there are some commentators who are really serious about the discussions and such ones weren't as jovial as Acholardey rather they were CURSING the JWs! embarassed
So i decided to tell them to calm down after all we are just catching some fun and it shouldn't be a do or die affair. If you choose not to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses it's OK just know their rules and how to deal with them from their point of view that's all.
Then i noticed that Acholardey wasn't really jovial as i thought rather he has serious issues with the JWs that's why he's criticizing them and to my shocking surprise he doesn't caution anyone to be liberal with the discussion instead he's in full support of any commentator who is issuing hurtful words at the JWs. That was the reason why i changed and started discussing with him perhaps he could see that he's taking things to the extreme. But the more i chat with him the more i see how bitter he is. He is only using the funny Mems as a disguise he is really a sadist.
So i began chatting with him at least to clear my doubts about the Governing Body that i've been thinking they're making decisions for their followers.
All that is in the past, now i'm 100% convinced that all ExJWs are mentally unstable and the only reason is because they're missing what they stubbornly rejected (brotherhood) so they're suffering inwardly, that's why they can't just let go of the Organization they left! undecided
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 7:56am On Dec 29, 2021
Janosky:

In the screenshots evidences..........
MaxinDHouse reply to thorpido:
The girl @ Acts16:16, her gift of magic is inborn.

On July 19th,2021, @11:23am,Achorladey did you post to reply thorpido moniker ?
Yes !

Achorladey @ Ephesians 4:7-8, did Jesus Christ bestow gifts in men?
Yes !

Did you, Achorladey quote Ephesians 4:8 in your reply to thorpido moniker?
Yes!
grin grin grin grin

Today, December 28,2021, this deceptive fellow, Achorladey is LYING and deny his own comment on 19th July,2021.
Achorladey is a very deceptive fellow.
Shame on you !!!!!!!!!!.

Janosky want to score cheap point grin grin grin ;you still never answer this question

Where is Jesus in this account MR NO GET SENSE PEDDLER

All of this to divert

To admit say una be PROPHET become wahala. We never reach the part about false prophet

We know sey you Don call Jesus DOGHEAD before, you don say Jesus support IDOLATERS and IDOLATRY too, you go add FALSE PROPHET join am[/b]to save the face of your [b]religious organization and leaders grin grin grin

Na your mode of operation.

I need to see word for word, letter by letter of the above on July 19, 2021. grin grin

Your NO GET SENSE and SHAMELESSNESS PEDDLING want to enter OVER DRIVE. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 8:11am On Dec 29, 2021
Janosky:

Rather it should be Janosky cannot be steadfast in following your Jehovah because you yourself said they taught you ARCHAIC IDEAS, TO BE MOCKED AND ARE IRRELEVANT AS A RESULT OF RECENT BIBLICAL EVIDENCE. That is why your organisation will always have past truth, present truth and future truth.

E. G Jehovah’s witnesses are AUTHENTIC and GENUINE prophets it is the right to see and view them [b]as being prophet, but later down the years, Jehovah’s witnesses didn't say they are PROPHET they already said GIFTS of PROPHESYING has ceased grin grin grin they should not be viewed as AUTHENTIC and GENUINE prophet while some already gain entrance through into heaven through their AUTHENTIC AND GENUINE PROPHESYING grin grin grin

Janosky aka NO GET SENSE PEDDLER THAT and this the beginning of steadfastness in your worship to JEHOVAH your God cheesy grin grin grin

The ARCHAIC IDEAS, TO BE MOCKED AND ARE IRRELEVANT AS A RESULT OF RECENT BIBLICAL EVIDENCE is a beauty to behold.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 8:24am On Dec 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Good morning my brother, before i came to NL i used to have some doubts regarding the orders of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses even though they have all the scriptural backings to build it up. But after my few years on NL i now see everything clearly.

Each day i try to chat with an apostate i keep seeing more proof that these people are really unbalanced mentally. WHY?
I often read comments on NL before my wife taught me how to join and participate in the ongoing discussions, if anyone read my first few comments (Maximus69) you will notice that i only came to catch some fun.
I loved the way Acholardey and others were joking with the JWs on every issue so i begin to like him. But then i realized that there are some commentators who are really serious about the discussions and such ones weren't as jovial as Acholardey rather they were CURSING the JWs! embarassed
So i decided to tell them to calm down after all we are just catching some fun and it shouldn't be a do or die affair. If you choose not to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses it's OK just know their rules and how to deal with them from their point of view that's all.
Then i noticed that Acholardey wasn't really jovial as i thought rather he has serious issues with the JWs that's why he's criticizing them and to my shocking surprise he doesn't caution anyone to be liberal with the discussion instead he's in full support of any commentator who is issuing hurtful words at the JWs. That was the reason why i changed and started discussing with him perhaps he could see that he's taking things to the extreme. But the more i chat with him the more i see how bitter he is. He is only using the funny Mems as a disguise he is really a sadist.
So i began chatting with him at least to clear my doubts about the Governing Body that i've been thinking they're making decisions for their followers.
All that is in the past, now i'm 100% convinced that all ExJWs are mentally unstable and the only reason is because they're missing what they stubbornly rejected (brotherhood) so they're suffering inwardly, that's why they can't just let go of the Organization they left! undecided

What should I do than highlight those part you(MaxInDHouse) should accept at your own peril grin grin from the fingers and heart of the military intelligence officer of nairaland whose antecedents and ways has gone beyond nairaland into the high heavens. grin grin grin.

MaxInDHouse your intelligence never see SADIST your intelligence still dey learn work about how to know who SADIST are.

Feel free to allow the abundance of your heart keep peddling MENTAL Instability, Bitterness, Sufferings, CURSINGS, SADIST all over NAIRALAND. No be me carry that work give you. Na your attributes for here on what you were calling FACELESS forum dey follow you around.

Baba se e ti ji grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 8:44am On Dec 29, 2021
.... Janosky aka NO GET SENSE PEDDLER

I need to see word for word, letter by letter of the above on July 19, 2021.

Your NO GET SENSE PEDDLING want to enter OVER DRIVE. grin

You want to score cheap points. grin
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:02am On Dec 29, 2021
TemmyT002:
Taking Nigeria as a case study, if you are not a Jehovah’s Witness, you must have heard from some pastors or some other Christians like you about how the Jehovah’s Witnesses teach the wrong gospel. You must have heard them say that they use the wrong Bible. They must have told you to kick them out of your house or never let them in. They might have even told you that listening to them could lead you to Hell Fire.

My view about them changed when I related with one of them during an external tutorial class. There was a single guy among the rest in a mixed class of Christians and Muslims. This guy was the only Jehovah’s Witness. We all had a lot of fun bullying him. We made jest of his bag and made jest of the fact that he was a Jehovah’s Witness.

Despite all these bullying, he never retaliated. We were still kids back then and our knowledge of the Bible was what we were taught in our different churches. We argued over some verses in the bible and the guy took pains to explain some topics based on what he had been taught. We all shut him down, of course.

Years later, I had the opportunity to visit one of their Kingdom Halls. I had read a lot of their FREE publications and I wanted to see what they did there. I was wowed. I have been to many other churches but this Kingdom Hall was different.

The surprising part was that after the service, I met this guy again and he was so happy to see me. I was surprised. I thought he would make jest of me and ask why I was there. Instead, he and the other people there showed me love.

How are the Jehovah’s Witnesses better Christians than the rest of us?

1. THEY FACE MORE PERSECUTIONS

The Bible says “Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven”- Matthew 5:10

John 15:18- “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first.”

2 Timothy 3:12 – “Blessed are you when people hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man.”

You will agree with me that Christians in Nigeria also get persecuted but the persecutions occur mostly in the Northern part of Nigeria. Jehovah’s Witnesses, however, are many all over the world and they are persecuted more than all other Christians of different denominations. The recent one occurred in Russia.

The Southwestern part of Nigeria, which is full of the Yorubas is considered to be full of people who are tolerant and accept you into their society no matter your status or religion. However, Jehovah’s Witnesses still get persecuted there most of the time.

I watched an American movie about the Second World War and at the end of the movie, some statistics were listed based on the number of people who were killed by Hitler’s Soldiers. Apart from the Jews, the homosexuals, and blacks, I was surprised to see Jehovah’s Witnesses listed among them too.

2. DONATIONS ARE VOLUNTARY

Unlike in other Christian churches where people are forced or even threatened to make donations, donations in Kingdom Halls of the Jehovah’s Witnesses are quite voluntary. When you walk into one of their Halls, you will see a box right at the entrance calling you to make voluntary donations.

In other churches, publications are not free. Pastors and General Overseers write a lot of books. Some churches even produce a lot of books for the benefit of their congregations but these books are not free. This is different with Jehovah’s Witnesses.

In each Kingdom Hall, at least the ones I have been to, there is a special place where lots of books and publications are arranged. You can pick any book depending on the language you want for free.

You might have seen them giving out books on the streets and they would never ask you to buy them. They would instead ask you to make voluntary donations. Even if you don’t have money, you can go ahead and pick. They are more interested in making sure you gain the knowledge of God’s word.

3. MEMBERS AND SOCIAL MEDIA

Do you know a Jehovah’s Witness who doesn’t ‘preach’ on social media? When Jesus was leaving the earth, he asked his disciples to go all over the world and preach the gospel.

Thankfully, we are in the jet age where you can share information that can reach people all over the world. Unfortunately, today’s Christians rarely make use of this opportunity to preach the gospel.

There are lots of Christians who have huge followers on different social media platforms but unless they are pastors, you would rarely see them post anything related to the gospel on their accounts. Instead of sermons you will see them posting their beautiful pictures.

Jehovah’s Witnesses’ members post different topics on Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Pinterest, and so on. Whatever they learn in their Kingdom Halls or conventions, they make sure they share them online.

Other Christians prefer to share nonsensical topics and topics that won’t touch your life positively in anyway. They are supposed to share the sermons they learn from their different churches every Sunday but they would rather share posts concerning Big Brother Nigeria or other nonsense.

4. EVANGELISM

This is one of the things they are known for. Apart from the social media, radio and other modes of evangelism, the Jehovah’s Witnesses preach the gospel by walking from house to house.

Despite the fact that a lot of people reject them, they still keep on. Everything in their minds is looking for one or two people whose lives they can touch positively. You see them walking in the sun, with their umbrellas and bags, with no shame. They prefer to follow God’s instructions and they do this at least twice in a week, walking long distances.

5. TESTIMONIES

Their testimonies are different from those of other Christians. While other Christians give testimonies about what God has done in their lives, most of the testimonies usually involve material things of the world. This is good but there is always something missing.

Other Christians testify about the new cars they just purchased, the new child they just had, the new house they just built and so on. The testimonies of Jehovah’s Witnesses involve turning over a new leaf, giving their lives to Jesus and becoming a model example.

They have different stories on testimonies like these. When you read about people changing and turning over a new leaf, you will be encouraged and you will want to have the same experience. In one of their publications, I read about a Japanese Kamikaze soldier who fought in World War Two and then became a Jehovah’s Witness and began to preach the gospel. I was wowed.

6. THEY ARE ORDERLY AND CALM

Have you ever walked into a Kingdom Hall? As you approach the place, you would believe they are not holding any program because you won’t hear anything. It is only when you enter into the Hall that you will realize that there is a program going on after all.

Other churches love the use of loud speakers. You could be far away and you would hear the different speakers from different churches booming and screaming. Jehovah’s Witnesses’ Kingdom Halls do not pollute the air with noises.

During their programs, they never compete for Bible reading. We all know this. In Pentecostal churches, when the pastor calls a Bible verse, you see fifty people trying to read the same verse at the same time. You would think the fastest reader would be paid for it.

The ‘winner’ is usually the fastest reader. This usually causes fracas among the readers after church services and you may sometimes see two ‘readers’ keeping malice against each other.

The reverse is the case in Kingdom Halls. When a Bible verse is called or when a question is asked, people would raise their hands in order to respond. Everything is calm and quiet. You feel peace in your heart. You forget your problems.

7. SHOW OF LOVE

Many churches in Nigeria love to welcome newcomers. Some churches serve them foods and drinks and collect their phone numbers. The choir members sing a song of welcome and then some top leaders of different groups walk over to the newcomers to shake their hands and welcome. That’s all.

At the end of the program, everyone leaves and forget the newcomer. This occurs in most churches. When a newcomer’s phone number is gotten, all the church want to do is to make sure the newcomer becomes a member and comes always.

In Kingdom Halls, this is different. After the service, almost everyone walks over to you to shake your hand and welcome you with beautiful smiles. Then they politely ask if you would want free Bible study.

There are so many other ways by which the Jehovah’s Witnesses are better Christians than the rest of us and we need to emulate these qualities. There is a very big difference if we are being sincere with ourselves.

Showing love to one another is the key to peaceful nation. Despite the number of churches in Nigeria, in different states and in different streets, corruption is still rampant. Ethnic bigotry and tribalism is till rampant. Something is wrong somewhere and it is all in our hands to change things.

Emulating the qualities of the Jehovah’s Witnesses is the key.

SOURCE: https://opinionsandstories.com/how-the-jehovahs-witnesses-are-better-christians-than-the-rest-of-us/
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 11:21am On Dec 29, 2021
[quote author=MaxInDHouse post=108899168][/quote]

Cover up don start, he had to import a post from another thread to cover the stuff here. Before going for more cover ups here is the meaning of SADIST

Definition of sadist
: one characterized by sadism : a person who takes pleasure in inflicting pain, punishment, or humiliation on others

Sadism is a type of behaviour in which a person obtains pleasure from hurting other people and making them suffer physically or mentally.

A sadist is someone who enjoys inflicting pain on others, sometimes in a sexual sense. Sadists like seeing other people hurt.

Anyone who is mean and enjoys it — like a bully — could be considered a sadist. Anyone who tortures another human being is almost certainly a sadist. Unfortunately, we can all be a sadist at certain moments. If you've ever been mean to someone and enjoyed it, you were being a little sadistic.

All over the above is the meaning of SADIST. How does MaxInDHouse match up with the definitions above? grin grin grin

MaxInDHouse.....

1. he is seriously suffering from the INJECTION of truth! smiley

2. Now i know you're tormented any time someone tells you the truth.

3. He will continue to follow you bumper to bumper as long as you're responding to him, there's no other place he can go to get a relief from the torment he's undergoing. Ọmọ preach your own religion! smiley[/b]

4. Apostates are in serious torment {Luke 16:23} so they need JWs to cool their self imposed thirst {Luke 16:24} yet even when you wish to help them unknowing that they're Apostates

5. The last time i tormented him with the truth of God's word the confused idiot began cursing me, saying God will punish me for not accepting his delusion.

6. However i can see that you're just a baby churchgoer so there's no need tormenting you with truth of God's word.

7. That's when i realized that he's only pretending to be friendly, he is seriously suffering from the INJECTION of truth!

Your brother Janosky aka NO GET SENSE PEDDLER loves stating this while laughing as well

1. SIFIA PAINS

2. WAILING

3. WAILERS

By now you should know which part of the divide you belong in terms of being a SADIST or NOT grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by paulGrundy(m): 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
Janosky:

1 Samuel 16:6
"As they came in he (Samuel) saw Eliab,he (Samuel) said:
Here before JEHOVAH stands his anointed one" (Eliab).

Mr Grundy, according to prophet Samuel in relation to your claim (bolded), did JEHOVAH God anoint Eliab?
Did prophet Samuel's prediction come true?
Does the failure of prophet Samuel's prediction mean he is a false prophet?

1 Chronicles 17:2-4, did JEHOVAH tell king David: "Do whatever is in your heart"?
Is Prophet Nathan's message to David in verse 2 actually JEHOVAH'S instruction to David?

The relationship between your comments and your claim is embedded in 1 Chronicles 17:2 &
1 Samuel 16:6. Matthew 26:31-35.

Both prophets made FALSE predictions.
Deal with it.

Matthew 26:31-35, Jesus disciples made false predictions.
Deal with it
!

I would address your points later but before I do let me ask this question.

What is the difference between the doomsday group who gave end of world dates and the watchtower who also gave end of world dates.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Emusan(m): 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Janosky:

grin cheesy

In other words, WTBTS are prophets and they have many false predictions!

That's wonderful.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Emusan(m): 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I often read comments on NL before my wife taught me how to join and participate in the ongoing discussions

No wonder you failed woefully with that moniker grin cheesy grin cheesy

if anyone read my first few comments (Maximus69) you will notice that i only came to catch some fun.

Now this is the hypocrisy I do talk about.

In one of our conversation here, where I made mention about how I joined Nairaland just to catch fun and I can remember vividly how you raised your voice high that how can people be talking about their gods/God but I only join a forum to catch fun.

So what you accused me of doing is what you actually did.

Your hypocrisy is bigger than WTBTS headquarter.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Emusan(m): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
Janosky:
Did JWs claim TO BE PERFECT ?
Capital NO!

God has been using imperfect human

Romans 3:23 includes all JWs/ Paul.

How does this contribute to the post?

1 Corinthians 13:9,12, Paul has "partial knowledge," does Paul know everything?
Capital NO!

But did what Paul write contained any mistake or error?

JWs have " partial knowledge" like Paul.

Yet you accept all Paul's writings as inspired and free from errors.

Can you say the same about JWs?

1 Corinthians 13:9,12, Paul himself has said it all.

But does any Paul's writings contain error?

I know you can't answer Yes/No, rather beating around the bush.

Emusan continue DECEIVING yourself

We know you Mr dey deceive yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
Emusan:

No wonder you failed woefully with that moniker grin cheesy grin cheesy
Now this is the hypocrisy I do talk about.
In one of our conversation here, where I made mention about how I joined Nairaland just to catch fun and I can remember vividly how you raised your voice high that how can people be talking about their gods/God but I only join a forum to catch fun.
So what you accused me of doing is what you actually did.
Your hypocrisy is bigger than WTBTS headquarter.
That is why you need to have a rethink about what you did yesterday, what you're doing now and what you want to do tomorrow.
I realized that it's wrong trying to catch fun when others are taking it really serious SO I CHANGED. Act 2:37-38
That's what the light does to people {Proverbs 4:18} it's not about what people did in the past but what they choose to do after knowing better! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Janosky: 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2021
Emusan:

God has been using imperfect human

How does this contribute to the post?
1 Samuel 16:6 , Samuel prophecy: This Eliab is Jehovah's anointed one.
1 Samuel 16:7, JEHOVAH rejects Eliab.
Samuel gave false prediction (the same allegation by Emusan against JWs).
Emusan, according to 1 Samuel 16:6-7, Samuel a FALSE prophet ?
Is Jehovah using him?
Yes!
Is Jehovah using JWs ?
Yes!

"God has been using imperfect human"
From the mouth of Emusan
grin cheesy
Emusan:

But did what Paul write contained any mistake or error?
Yet you accept all Paul's writings as inspired and free from errors.
Can you say the same about JWs?

But does any Paul's writings contain error?
Romans 3:23 & Romans7:21-25 is Paul perfect?
Is all the sins of Paul written down in your Bible?
Emusan:

I know you can't answer Yes/No, rather beating around the bush.

We know you Mr dey deceive yourself.

Matthew 26:31-35
Jesus Predicts Peter’s Denial

31 Then Jesus told them, “This very night you will all fall away on account of me,for it is written:

“‘I will strike the shepherd,
and the sheep of the flock will be scattered.’

32 But after I have risen, I will go ahead of you into Galilee.”

33 Peter replied, “Even if all fall away on account of you, I never will.”

34 “Truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “this very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times."

35 But Peter declared, “Even if I have to die with you,I will never disown you.” And all the other disciples said the same."

Emusan, did the predictions of Jesus disciples come true?

Like the disciples, like Paul, like JWs.
Emusan will continue to beat about the bush.
grin cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Emusan(m): 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

That is why you need to have a rethink about what you did yesterday, what you're doing now and what you want to do tomorrow.

Hypocrite! But you aware my post is about when I first joined Nairaland before you spew that rubbish that day....

I realized that it's wrong trying to catch fun when others are taking it really serious SO I CHANGED. Act 2:37-38

Damage control.... Don't worry internet never forget!

At least you can't deny this your glaring hypocrisy.

That's what the light does to people {Proverbs 4:18} it's not about what people did in the past but what they choose to do after knowing better! smiley

Hypocrite! See where he wants to hide his hypocrisy.

New light your organization has always used to deceive you.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Emusan(m): 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
Janosky:
1 Samuel 16:6 , Samuel prophecy: This Eliab is Jehovah's anointed one.

I know you're dull but I'll continue to lecture you on Bible study.

First, that's not a prophecy but Samuel own perception which God rejected.

Samuel didn't claim God is the one who instructed him to choose Eliab.

1 Samuel 16:7, JEHOVAH rejects Eliab.
Samuel gave false prediction (the same allegation by Emusan against JWs).
Emusan, according to 1 Samuel 16:6-7, Samuel a FALSE prophet?
Is Jehovah using him?
Yes!
Is Jehovah using JWs ?
Yes!

Did Samuel claim God is the one who instructed him to choose Eliab? No!

My post you quoted, it was clearly stated by WTBTS that "The Watchtower is not the instrument of any man or set of men, nor is it published according to the whims of men. No man's opinion is expressed in The Watchtower. God feeds his own people, and surely God uses those who love and serve him according to his own will. Those who oppose The Watchtower are not capable of discerning the truth that God is giving to the children of his organization, and this is the very strongest proof that such opposers are not of God's organization." Watchtower 1931 Nov 1 p.327

So if watchtower publications aren't a product of any man which is means it's Jehovah works, then why containing errors and failed predictions?

"God has been using imperfect human"
From the mouth of Emusan
grin cheesy

Yes! I boldly say that but their works never contained error which is the reason you and your lying organization trust Bible as unerring inspired work of God in the first place.

Romans 3:23 & Romans7:21-25 is Paul perfect?
Is all the sins of Paul written down in your Bible?

Did what Paul write contained any mistake or errors?

This is a simple question.

Matthew 26:31-35
Jesus Predicts Peter’s Denial

31 Then Jesus told them, “This very night you will all fall away on account of me,for it is written:

33 Peter replied, “Even if all fall away on account of you, I never will.”

34 “Truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “this very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times."

35 But Peter declared, “Even if I have to die with you,I will never disown you.” And all the other disciples said the same."

Emusan, did the predictions of Jesus disciples come true?

Like the disciples, like Paul, like JWs.
Emusan will continue to beat about the bush.
grin cheesy

You can't stop displaying your ignorance.

Peter never claimed God told him what he said it's from Him.

Lemme lecture you again by rephrase that portion you quoted.

33 Peter replied, “Even if all fall away on account of you, I never will [because Jehovah told me].”
34 “Truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, [even if Jehovah told you] “this very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times."
35 But Peter declared, “Even if I have to die with you, I will never disown you [this is what Jehovah made me to understand]” And all the other disciples said the same."

As you can see, this is just their OWN HUMAN PERCEPTIONS not divinely giving.

Compare to your organization who still claimed no human opinion is expressed in watchtower but still contained errors and wrong predictions.

1. Bible isn't a product of human mind = inspired = No error/mistakes
2. Watchtower isn't a product of human opinions but solely Jehovah = wrong predictions /mistakes

Bible has a message for you and your organization

You will know, because if the Lord says something will happen, it will happen. And if it doesn’t, you will know that the prophet was falsely claiming to speak for the Lord. Don’t be afraid of any prophet whose message doesn’t come from the Lord. Deu 18:22 CEV

The reason why your organization wants to deny be a prophet which is the reason for this thread is because of this verse and the failed predictions in Jehovah name.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Janosky: 1:24am On Dec 30, 2021
Emusan:

I know you're dull but I'll continue to lecture you on Bible study.

First, that's not a prophecy but Samuel own perception which God rejected.

Samuel didn't claim God is the one who instructed him to choose Eliab.

Did Samuel claim God is the one who instructed him to choose Eliab? No!
This Mr LIENUS eehnn !!!! grin grin
Mr LIAR, Prophet Samuel's prediction was Eliab is God's anointed one,1 Samuel 16:6.
In other words, Eliab is the anointed (meaning "chosen"wink by God.
Stop deceiving yourself,Mr LIENUS. ;[/b]D
Emusan:

My post you quoted, it was clearly stated by WTBTS that "The Watchtower is not the instrument of any man or set of men, nor is it published according to the whims of men. No man's opinion is expressed in The Watchtower. God feeds his own people, and surely God uses those who love and serve him according to his own will. Those who oppose The Watchtower are not capable of discerning the truth that God is giving to the children of his organization, and this is the very strongest proof that such opposers are not of God's organization." Watchtower 1931 Nov 1 p.327

So if watchtower publications aren't a product of any man which is means it's Jehovah works, then why containing errors and failed predictions?

Emusan LIENUS,why do you DECEIVE yourself?
1 Samuel 3:20, Prophet Samuel , JEHOVAH's prophet called by the true God made the FALSE prediction of 1 Samuel 16:6.
Face that bitter truth in your Bible grin

Emusan:

Yes! I boldly say that but their works never contained error which is the reason you and your lying organization trust Bible as unerring inspired work of God in the first place.

Did what Paul write contained any mistake or errors?

This is a simple question.

You can't stop displaying your ignorance.
Mumu post,go ask Jesusjnr, your fellow Trinity slave. Peruse his thread grin grin grin
Writing is a practice, a work you do, a doing.
1 Corinthians 13:9,12 Did Paul ever tell you, Emusan he ABSOLUTELY KNOWS everything?

Did the Bible give Emusan the record of everything Paul did in his lifetime?

Emusan:

Peter never claimed God told him what he said it's from Him.

Lemme lecture you again by rephrase that portion you quoted.

33 Peter replied, “Even if all fall away on account of you, I never will [because Jehovah told me].”
34 “Truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, [even if Jehovah told you] “this very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times."
35 But Peter declared, “Even if I have to die with you, I will never disown you [this is what Jehovah made me to understand]” And all the other disciples said the same."

As you can see, this is just their OWN HUMAN PERCEPTIONS not divinely giving.
Did Peter know that Matthew 26:31 is holy scriptures?
Yes !
Yet, @ Matthew 26:35, would the disciples believe their prediction was what you term "just human perceptions" ?
No !
Recall what Peter told Jesus earlier: "be kind to yourself,Lord. Nothing go happen!"
Peter was confident of divine backing.
But Jesus knew better.

Emusan:

Compare to your organization who still claimed no human opinion is expressed in watchtower but still contained errors and wrong predictions.

1. Bible isn't a product of human mind = inspired = No error/mistakes
2. Watchtower isn't a product of human opinions but solely Jehovah = wrong predictions /mistakes
1 Samuel 3:20 & 1 Samuel 16:16.
Deal with the bitter truth in your Bible.
grin
Emusan:

Bible has a message for you and your organization

You will know, because if the Lord says something will happen, it will happen. And if it doesn’t, you will know that the prophet was falsely claiming to speak for the Lord. Don’t be afraid of any prophet whose message doesn’t come from the Lord. Deu 18:22 CEV

The reason why your organization wants to deny be a prophet which is the reason for this thread is because of this verse and the failed predictions in Jehovah name.
Yes,
In the same manner, the failed prediction of 1 Samuel 16:6 & Matthew 26:35,deal with it.

Romans 15:4, learn that lesson and move on.
Stop WAILING upandan over split milk.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:55am On Dec 30, 2021
Emusan:

Hypocrite! But you aware my post is about when I first joined Nairaland before you spew that rubbish that day....
Damage control.... Don't worry internet never forget!
At least you can't deny this your glaring hypocrisy.
Hypocrite! See where he wants to hide his hypocrisy.
New light your organization has always used to deceive you.

God's children don't dwell on the past, once they learn new things they yield immediately.
I'm sorry for whatever i did wrong in the past so if you want to engage me in a discussion try to stop living in the past and think of the present and future.
Ìgbà ò lọ bí òréré, ayé ò lọ bí ọ̀pá ìbọn! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Emusan(m): 7:47am On Dec 30, 2021
Janosky:
This Mr LIENUS eehnn !!!! grin grin
Mr LIAR, Prophet Samuel's prediction was Eliab is God's anointed one,1 Samuel 16:6.
In other words, Eliab is the anointed (meaning "chosen"wink by God.
Stop deceiving yourself,Mr LIENUS. ;

Thou Samuel never claimed God is the who instructed him to choose Eliab then according to you.

Which means both Samuel and JWs are false prophets.

Then this thread is dead on arrival.

Emusan LIENUS,why do you DECEIVE yourself?
1 Samuel 3:20, Prophet Samuel , JEHOVAH's prophet called by the true God made the FALSE prediction of 1 Samuel 16:6.
Face that bitter truth in your Bible grin

Olodo that didn't even know different between when God speak and when human used their perception.

Samuel used his human perception reason while God corrected him. Even the verse made this clear "6 When they arrived, Samuel saw Eliab and thought, “Surely the Lord’s anointed stands here before the Lord.”

Mumu post,go ask Jesusjnr, your fellow Trinity slave. Peruse his thread[/b] grin grin grin
Writing is a practice, a work you do, a doing.
1 Corinthians 13:9,12 Did Paul ever tell you, Emusan he ABSOLUTELY KNOWS everything?

You haven't answered my question!

Did what Paul write contained error or mistakes?

Did the Bible give Emusan the record of everything Paul did in his lifetime?

No because Bible wasn't about Paul but God used him to pen down His word which contains no error or mistakes that's why you consider Paul's writings as INSPIRED.

Did Peter know that Matthew 26:31 is holy scriptures?
Yes !
Yet, @ Matthew 26:35, would the disciples believe their prediction was what you term "just human perceptions" ?
No !
Recall what Peter told Jesus earlier: "be kind to yourself,Lord. Nothing go happen!"
Peter was confident of divine backing.
But Jesus knew better.

This is your own assumption, if Peter was confident with divine backing at least Jesus will commend him just as Jesus did when the same Peter said Jesus is the Son of God.

For Jesus to rebuke him means that's not what God says but just Peter own perception which is not a prophecy.

1 Samuel 3:20 & 1 Samuel 16:16.
Deal with the bitter truth in your Bible. grin

I've given you Bible study on that

Yes,
In the same manner, the failed prediction of 1 Samuel 16:6 & Matthew 26:35,deal with it.

Samuel "THOUGHT" get that into your empty skull.

Romans 15:4, learn that lesson and move on.
Stop WAILING upandan over split milk.

Las Las JWs are false prophets which Deu 16:22 addressed.

So this thread that makes it looks like they aren't is dead on arrival. Our God the great YAHWEH has instructed us not to listen to such prophet.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Emusan(m): 7:53am On Dec 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
God's children don't dwell on the past, once they learn new things they yield immediately.

So you just learnt not to be hypocrite this year

I'm sorry for whatever i did wrong in the past so if you want to engage me in a discussion try to stop living in the past and think of the present and future.
Ìgbà ò lọ bí òréré, ayé ò lọ bí ọ̀pá ìbọn! smiley

This is the same hypocrisy I do talk about.

But you can go back to another person's past by digging up a post he made five years ago (2016) but here you are claiming you don't deal with past. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You see, this your cunning life won't help you unless you totally surrender to the Lordship of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:09am On Dec 30, 2021
Emusan:

But you can go back to another person's past by digging up a post he made five years ago (2016) but here you are claiming you don't deal with past. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
You see, this your cunning life won't help you unless you totally surrender to the Lordship of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ.

Chai see stupidity torí Ọlọ́run!

You said something about my past, i instantly tender an APOLOGY to prove that i no more hold such opinion.
Now you want to compare that to the proof i brought out to help you see that the people you're forming alliance with no longer believe in God's word.
When i brought out the evidence did the guy say he no longer holds such opinion?
Have you seen any of his posts that proves he now believe God's word?

See Emusan, your intense hatred for God's people will never yield anything good.

You're saying someone should accept your God when the person debunking that same God is right there beside you saying your God doesn't exist!

Haba! Why not help your friend next to you first before thinking of Jehovah's Witnesses who already declared their own God is totally different from yours? cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 8:16am On Dec 30, 2021
Emusan:

In other words, WTBTS are prophets and they have many false predictions!

That's wonderful.

Their DENIAL can keep rolling in circles. It won't change the fact that their publications nailed them completely. Even the owner of thread knows.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 8:18am On Dec 30, 2021
Emusan:

LordReed description of this one who call himself MaxInDHouse aka military intelligence officer anytime I remember na serious laughter.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 8:24am On Dec 30, 2021
Emusan:

Thou Samuel never claimed God is the who instructed him to choose Eliab then according to you.

Which means both Samuel and JWs are false prophets.

Then this thread is dead on arrival.

Olodo that didn't even know different between when God speak and when human used their perception.

Samuel used his human perception reason while God corrected him. Even the verse made this clear "6 When they arrived, Samuel saw Eliab and thought, “Surely the Lord’s anointed stands here before the Lord.”

You haven't answered my question!

Did what Paul write contained error or mistakes?

No because Bible wasn't about Paul but God used him to pen down His word which contains no error or mistakes that's why you consider Paul's writings as INSPIRED.

This is your own assumption, if Peter was confident with divine backing at least Jesus will commend him just as Jesus did when the same Peter said Jesus is the Son of God.

For Jesus to rebuke him means that's not what God says but just Peter own perception which is not a prophecy.

I've given you Bible study on that

Samuel "THOUGHT" get that into your empty skull.

Las Las JWs are false prophets which Deu 16:22 addressed.

So this thread that makes it looks like they aren't is dead on arrival. Our God the great YAHWEH has instructed us not to listen to such prophet.

You can just imagine the great length Mr NO GET SENSE PEDDLER will go to rope those men of old into their FALSE PROPHESYING and PREDICTIONS. All these Bible accounts have been countered and debunked repeatedly. I believe na to save face remain for am.

I have asked the Mr NO GET SENSE PEDDLER to show me where Jesus gave the girl GIFTS in Acts 16: 16- 18. He wants to rope Jesus into their false prophesying paapaa. E no dey shock or surprise us. He has said Jesus supports IDOLATRY and IDOLATERS Na him NO GET SENSE PEDDLING dey cause am.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Emusan(m): 8:34am On Dec 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Chai see stupidity torí Ọlọ́run!

He'll soon claim a new light for this too

You said something about my past, i instantly tender an APOLOGY to prove that i no more hold such opinion.

because I know it's hypocrisy that leads you to that, besides you didn't offend me in the first place because I know you in and out.

Now you want to compare that to the proof i brought out to help you see that the people you're forming alliance with no longer believe in God's word.

@color - where did I form alliance with anybody? See another lie.

When i brought out the evidence did the guy say he no longer holds such opinion?

Yes he did just as you claimed a new light for your hypocrisy.

Have you seen any of his posts that proves he now believe God's word?

That's not my problem, my point is you can dig up on someone's past when you're claiming you don't dwell in the past.

See Emusan, your intense hatred for God's people will never yield anything good.

Emotional blackmail at work, I'm used to it grin cheesy grin cheesy

You're saying someone should accept your God when the person debunking that same God is right there beside you saying your God doesn't exist!

Where did I say you should ACCEPT MY GOD?

You mean the person you dug up his past is at my side grin cheesy grin cheesy

Haba! Why not help your friend next to you first before thinking of Jehovah's Witnesses who already declared their own God is totally different from yours? cheesy

You must be living in my hood to have known he is next to me.

Just the same JWs can't help their friends but busy disturbing The true followers of Christ.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Benny Hinn Repents Of The "Prosperity Gospel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / A Must Read Short Conversation Between 2 Friends About Spiritual Father / Catholic Pope To Be Charged To Court (ICC, Hague) For Crimes Against Humanity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.