Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? (6010 Views)

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Now it's obvious to everyone that you're the most shameless person among all these critics! cheesy

I purposely mentioned rottennaija to show him that what you're displaying here is pure madness. And the guy openly came out to declare like a sane person that since he's fully convinced that the organization is following the wrong people he is not worshiping the same God with us!

So your noisemaking here and there is just to cover face Acholardey, you're a confirmed psychopath until you declare publicly that you are not worshiping the same God with Jehovah's Witnesses, just as rottennaija did with clear explanation! wink

You need reminder on his post earlier this morning about you. grin grin grin

Now just like you call me SADIST as a result of your INSANITIES and MADNESS peddling you jump into Psychopathy peddling grin grin grin

Here is psychopath

Psychopathy
Psychopathy is defined as a mental (antisocial) disorder in which an individual manifests amoral and antisocial behavior, shows a lack of ability to love or establish meaningful personal relationships, expresses extreme egocentricity, and demonstrates a failure to learn from experience and other behaviors associated with the condition.

a mentally unstable person
especially
: a person having an egocentric and antisocial personality marked by a lack of remorse for one's actions, an absence of empathy for others, and often criminal tendencies

A psychopath doesn’t have a conscience. If he lies to you so he can steal your money, he won’t feel any moral qualms, though he may pretend to. What LordReed said about you comes to play here about how you will LIE without battling an eye and still add to your lies. grin grin grin

He may observe others and then act the way they do so he’s not “found out,”

Your psychopathic tendency and peddling seen in all your ABUSES, CURSES, INSULTS with you not showing REMORSE even to people in needy situations e.g FOLYKAZE grin.

You have done it repeatedly here on this platform and you cannot stop now. grin grin

The reason I say you are at liberty to keep peddling your PSYCHOPATHY, INSANITIES and MADNESS. No be my fault.

To show your PSYCOPATHY INSANITIES and MADNESS peddling here, have you ever called or say Rottennaija is INSANE?

A. Yes

B. No

C. Let me continue my psychopathy, insanities and madness peddling

To show your PSYCOPATHY INSANITIES and MADNESS peddling here, have you ever called or say Rottennaija is SANE?

A. Yes

B. No

C. Let me continue my psychopathy, insanities and madness peddling

These are evidence that nails your psychopathy, madness and insanities peddling. grin grin grin grin

You will learn.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
achorladey:

Pastor RUSSELL...........
Beware of “organization.” It is wholly unnecessary.
The Bible rules will be the only rules you will need. Do not seek to bind others’ consciences, and do not permit others to bind yours. Believe and obey so far as you can understand God’s Word to-day, and so continue growing in grace and knowledge and love day by day.
Pastor Russell is never on the same page and ONE LINE OF THOUGHT and CENTRAL UNIT OF Control as you. You can go and hide now under the LIGHT keeps getting brighter in order to keep peddling INSANITIES and MADNESS.

See madness at it's peak! cheesy
Who is Russell in the face of the light?
Whatever Russell believes back then is the height of his own understanding and those following him can't see anything better just as John the baptist was the height of righteousness before the first century Jewish before Jesus' arrival.
Even John the baptist himself told his disciples that Jesus is the master not himself! John 3:25-30
Paul declared that we know in part and our understanding is in part but when that which is complete arrives every other opinion must bow! 1Corinthians 13:9-10

For your information ògbéni Russelite, the name JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES came fifteen years after the death of Russell. So how dare you quote Russell who never realized that Christmas is pagan for God's people today?

I know your problem, you're used to the type of religion where everyone will continue to follow what their human founders laid down, but you're mistaken sir, Russell is not the founder of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES organization if not so the group would have been looking at him and his opinions as perfect. But since the organization is moving on your thinking faculty should tell you that Russell only served within his capability just like everyone else Jesus chose to use until they die. Russell only knew the level of what he studied before the arrival of Jesus in 1914.
Russell died two years later. Even the commissioning of a global campaign where all members must participate in the preaching from house to house wasn't Russell's idea.

Ògbéni, i may have been a Muslim in the past but presently i understand this organization a million times than whatever you think you know! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
achorladey:

You need reminder on his post earlier this morning about you. grin grin grin

Now just like you call me SADIST as a result of your INSANITIES and MADNESS peddling you jump into Psychopath peddling grin grin grin

Here is psychopath

Psychopathy
Psychopathy is defined as a mental (antisocial) disorder in which an individual manifests amoral and antisocial behavior, shows a lack of ability to love or establish meaningful personal relationships, expresses extreme egocentricity, and demonstrates a failure to learn from experience and other behaviors associated with the condition.

a mentally unstable person
especially
: a person having an egocentric and antisocial personality marked by a lack of remorse for one's actions, an absence of empathy for others, and often criminal tendencies

A psychopath doesn’t have a conscience. If he lies to you so he can steal your money, he won’t feel any moral qualms, though he may pretend to. What LordReed said about you comes to play here about how you will LIE with battling an eye and still add to your lies. grin grin grin

He may observe others and then act the way they do so he’s not “found out,”

Your psychopathic tendency and peddling seen in all your ABUSES, CURSES, INSULTS with you not showing REMORSE even to people in needy situations e.g FOLYKAZE grin.

You have done it repeatedly here on this platform and you cannot stop now. grin grin

The reason I say you are at liberty to keep peddling your PSYCHOPATHY, INSANITIES and MADNESS. No be my fault.

WÈRÈ!
Speak and use God's word to back up what you're saying if truly you're for Jesus.
Àbí all you can do is just to argue fruitlessly? cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

See madness at it's peak! cheesy
Who is Russell in the face of the light?
Whatever Russell believes back then is the height of his own understanding and those following him can't see anything better just as John the baptist was the height of righteousness before the first century Jewish before Jesus' arrival.
Even John the baptist himself told his disciples that Jesus is the master not himself! John 3:25-30
Paul declared that we know in part and our understanding is in part but when that which is complete arrives every other opinion must bow! 1Corinthians 13:9-10

For your information ògbéni Russelite, the name JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES came fifteen years after the death of Russell. So how dare you quote Russell who never realized that Christmas is pagan for God's people today?

I know your problem, you're used to the type of religion where everyone will continue to follow what their human founders laid down, but you're mistaken sir, Russell is not the founder of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES organization if not so the group would have been looking at him and his opinions as perfect. But since the organization is moving on your thinking faculty should tell you that Russell only served within his capability just like everyone else Jesus chose to use until they die. Russell only knew the level of what he studied before the arrival of Jesus in 1914.
Russell died two years later. Even the commissioning of a global campaign where all members must participate in the preaching from house to house wasn't Russell's idea.

Ògbéni, i may have been a Muslim in the past but presently i understand this organization a million times than whatever you think you know! smiley

This is why I am not holding you back from peddling your INSANITIES, MADNESS AND PSYCOPATHY grin grin grin

The purpose of those highlights are those INSANITIES and MADNESS you love peddling and e go haunt you. grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

WÈRÈ!
Speak and use God's word to back up what you're saying if truly you're for Jesus.
Àbí all you can do is just to argue fruitlessly? cheesy

Your INSANITIES, MADNES and PSYCHOPATHY is seen again below

There are many examples of God's servants who committed grievous blunders yet He never destroyed but corrected them

This is for your reading Delight. There are numerous examples of God's servants (generations) that committed grievous blunders DESTROYED

What follows?

Baba e maa kiri were yin oooo. Mi o da yin duro.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
achorladey:

This is why I am not holding you back from peddling your INSANITIES, MADNESS AND PSYCOPATHY grin grin grin
The purpose of those highlights still dey come and e go haunt you. grin grin grin
I said you're MAD and i've proved it the point that one of those joining you to castigate God's organization openly declared he's not worshiping the same God with us.
Of course the Baal worshipers also said they're worshipers of the God of Moses but Elijah kept saying NO!
I don't need to argue with you over that now since i call you Madman and you are saying the same to me it's evident that we are not worshiping the same God.
But i can confidently say it while you're just beating about the bush.
That's the evidence of your madness! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
achorladey:

Your INSANITIES, MADNES and PSYCHOPATHY is seen again below
What follows?
Baba e maa kiri were yin oooo. Mi o da yin duro.
I called you MADMAN and i can defend it anywhere.
That's why all your friends have ran away seeing that the evidence is overwhelming! cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I said you're MAD and i've proved it the point that one of those joining you to castigate God's organization openly declared he's not worshiping the same God with us.
Of course the Baal worshipers also said they're worshipers of the God of Moses but Elijah kept saying NO!
I don't need to argue with you over that now since i call you Madman and you are saying the same to me it's evident that we are not worshiping the same God.
But i can confidently say it while you're just beating about the bush.
That's the evidence of your madness! smiley

I had to bring this back again.....

WÈRÈ!
Speak and use God's word to back up what you're saying if truly you're for Jesus. Àbí all you can do is just to argue fruitlessly?

The INSANITIES, MADNESS and PSYCHOPATHY peddling wrapped here is a beauty to behold.

Whatever you prove does not remove the fact that you love PEDDLING INSANITIES, MADNESS and PSYCHOPATHY here. No be my fault.

MaxInDHouse states....... All others are worshipping Satan

All others say...... MaxInDHouse is worshipping Satan.

The INSANITIES and your MADNESS peddling entered OVERDRIVE.

O ye ke ti ma gbo grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I called you MADMAN and i can defend it anywhere.
That's why all your friends have ran away seeing that the evidence is overwhelming! cheesy

When they come back, will you stop peddling INSANITIES, MADNESS and PSYCHOPATHY?

Me I go laugh tire when they come back. Na your ear go full no be my own. grin grin grin

I called you MADMAN and i can defend it anywhere

Na your INSANITIES, MADNESS and PSYCHOPATHY peddling you go defend. grin grin

Baba e ma siwo ninu oja were tita tabi ikiri were.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by rottennaija(m): 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
achorladey:

You mean he has to reinterprete to accommodate INSANITIES and MADNESS? grin grin grin
It's a fair game as long as the end justify the means grin
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
achorladey:

When they come back, will you stop peddling INSANITIES, MADNESS and PSYCHOPATHY?
Me I go laugh tire when they come back. Na your ear go full no be my own. grin grin grin
Na your INSANITIES, MADNESS and PSYCHOPATHY peddling you go defend. grin grin
Baba e ma siwo ninu oja were tita tabi ikiri were.

When they come they only need to answer the same question:
With all these things you are saying about JW.org, do you think you're worshiping the same God with this group?
I am a soldier, noises don't distract me we've experienced gunfire!

I focus on the main issue. If you're not pleased with the way Jehovah's Witnesses worship their God it simply means they're not doing what is right. Evidently they can't be worshiping the same God you know.
But when you can't speak with emphasis the way rottennaija did then something is wrong somewhere. I pray you don't have a confrontation with the military they will just beat you to death before knowing that you're just scared of answering straight up. They will think you're trying to deceive them! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
rottennaija:

It's a fair game as long as the end justify the means grin

I love that phrase "the end justifies the means"

Jesus knew that there is bound to be arguments and counter arguments on who got things right, before he said:

"By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit. A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit" Matthew 7:16-18

So all you need to do now is find out what is the FRUIT that befits God's organized people, we all know that good and bad people can be found in all religions, therefore Jesus couldn't have referred to individuals but a GROUP!

I remembered one white female apostate who said "Jehovah's Witnesses are nice and good people, but they're following wrong leaders"
I laughed so loud at her stupidity because if you can be worried about 8.7 millions of people from different races throughout the earth obediently following just 8 men all because you know that these people are good people then what do you think of the 8 men who have successfully gathered them! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 7:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

When they come they only need to answer the same question:
With all these things you are saying about JW.org, do you think you're worshiping the same God with this group?
I am a soldier, noises don't distract me we've experienced gunfire!

I focus on the main issue. If you're not pleased with the way Jehovah's Witnesses worship their God it simply means they're not doing what is right. Evidently they can't be worshiping the same God you know.
But when you can't speak with emphasis the way rottennaija did then something is wrong somewhere. I pray you don't have a confrontation with the military they will just beat you to death before knowing that you're just scared of answering straight up. They will think you're trying to deceive them! smiley

... Achorladey

That's why all your friends have ran away seeing that the evidence is overwhelming

The same person that said they ran away still say when they come na part of your madness, insanities and PSYCHOPATHY peddling. What my friends saw as one posted now is an individual that cannot stop peddling INSANITIES, MADNESS and PSYCHOPATHY grin grin grin

Baba e ma siwo ninu oja were tita tabi ikiri were. Olorun a fun yin ni agbara ati okun lo ri e. E mi ko mo gbe oja leyin lori grin grin

I pray you don't have a confrontation with the military they will just beat you to death before knowing that you're just scared of answering straight up. They will think you're trying to deceive them

This is part of your INSANITIES AND MADNESS PEDDLING on nairaland.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
achorladey:

... Achorladey
The same person that said they ran away still say when they come na part of your madness, insanities and PSYCHOPATHY peddling. What my friends saw as one posted now is an individual that cannot stop peddling INSANITIES, MADNESS and PSYCHOPATHY grin grin grin
Baba e ma siwo ninu oja were tita tabi ikiri were. Olorun a fun yin ni agbara ati okun lo ri e. E mi ko mo gbe oja leyin lori grin grin

Let them come back, the question is what awaits them not worthless talks of no benefit! cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Let them come back, the question is what awaits them not worthless talks of no benefit! cheesy

No be you talk sey they ran away why will they come back since they ran away? Na your madness, insanity and PSYCHOPATHY peddling.

Be se n gba iwaju le gba eyin ta oja ati ikiri were ti e n gbe kiri

worthless talks of no benefit

It gives you platform to keep peddling your INSANITIES, MADNESS AND PSYCHOPATHY. It is not worthless grin

Baba e ma siwo ninu oja were tita tabi ikiri were. Olorun a fun yin ni agbara ati okun lo ri e. E mi ko mo gbe oja leyin lori grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I love that phrase "the end justifies the means"

Jesus knew that there is bound to be arguments and counter arguments on who got things right, before he said:

"By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit. A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit" Matthew 7:16-18

So all you need to do now is find out what is the FRUIT that befits God's organized people, we all know that good and bad people can be found in all religions, therefore Jesus couldn't have referred to individuals but a GROUP!

I remembered one white female apostate who said "Jehovah's Witnesses are nice and good people, but they're following wrong leaders"
I laughed so loud at her stupidity because if you can be worried about 8.7 millions of people from different races throughout the earth obediently following just 8 men all because you know that these people are good people then what do you think of the 8 men who have successfully gathered them! smiley

15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

And the thread was talking about ARE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES PROPHETS?

Not only did you and your likes LIED, you keep denying what was readily found in your publications scattered all through the years of your existence. This is what your master stated about such

Watch out for false prophets. grin grin Most of the prophets who walked with God in the BIBLE are LONERS they are not IDENTIFIED as a group.

You must interprete the Bible to fit your INSANITIES, MADNESS AND PSYCHOPATHY you love peddling.

Learn.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by johnw47: 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

All your friends here on this thread:
RusselRutherfo
Rottennaija
Emusan
Johnw47
KNOWMORE
And many more have declared that they're not worshiping the same God with Jehovah's Witnesses as they repeatedly say the organization of Watchtower worship the devil.
So if you're not sure of your stand on this then it simply means you are MAD! cheesy

false jw mad max

truly, all habitual liars like yourself are of the devil, john 8:44

and by your own mouth everyone knows that you are mad:

Maximus69:
Maximus is much more intelligent than a thousand of your type

Maximus69:

it will take at least SIX fully armed military police officers to subdue just one single military intelligence officer of my kind, if it's just one combatant soldier i will make him regret the very day he joined the force but if he's not into martial arts of any kind then i'll make him eat and drink through his anus!

twelve Combatant mobile police officers are just like bloody civilians before one military intelligence officer
like me!

^^ very mad, and deluded

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by rottennaija(m): 11:24pm On Dec 31, 2021
johnw47:

false jw mad max

truly, all habitual liars like yourself are of the devil, john 8:44

and by your own mouth everyone knows that you are mad:

^^ very mad, and deluded

Maximus69:

it will take at least SIX fully armed military police officers to subdue just one single military intelligence officer of my kind, if it's just one combatant soldier i will make him regret the very day he joined the force but if he's not into martial arts of any kind then i'll make him eat and drink through his anus!

twelve Combatant mobile police officers are just like bloody civilians before one military intelligence officer
like me!

grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:56pm On Dec 31, 2021
By the end of the day only rottennaija openly declared that he is not worshiping the same God with members of Jehovah's Witnesses organization under the control of the GB! cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by rottennaija(m): 12:30am On Jan 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
By the end of the day only rottennaija openly declared that he is not worshiping the same God with members of Jehovah's Witnesses organization under the control of the GB! cheesy

Happy New Year MaxInDHouse
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by johnw47: 12:31am On Jan 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ecc_7:6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

false jw mad max

you can say you worship Jehovah all you want, but you fool yourself
the fact is by your habitual lying you are off the devil.

for instance:
when i disclosed i was non denominational you repeatadly falsely accused that i was a pastor, and janosky and other liars join you in your natural way of speaking:

Joh 8:44  You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

you also disclosed that your orginisation/church is under the control of the gb

the christian church/people from diffrent denominations and non denominational, is under the control of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

you were bragging about how you could buy expensive things for your wife,
you said i couldn't afford to buy expensive things for my wife as you do for yours,
and your natural way of speaking lies goes on and on and on

i see you now disclose that you are not wealthy at all, your wife also said that,
your wealth was just another of your never ending lies.
however, i now am even more wealthy than then smiley thanks to God

you also said i and olaadegbu are the same person

^^ you fearfully paranoid to:

Rev_21:8  But for the cowardly, unbelieving, sinners, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their part is in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.

and on and on and on you speak your lies, just like the devil:

Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, john 8:44

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 6:59am On Jan 01, 2022
rottennaija:

grin

Na still learning process for am. grin

15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to your house in sheep’s clothing and act meekly like sheep when preaching their message, but inwardly on platforms like nairaland when and where they become FACELESS and act inwardly in the comfort and hideout of their homes they are ferocious wolves.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:49am On Jan 01, 2022
rottennaija:

Happy New Year MaxInDHouse

Thank you, my neighbour! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Rosement(f): 8:30am On Jan 01, 2022
haddeylium:

This particular one is a very dishonest person.
He goofed point blank. Rather than admit that he was wrong, he deleted all the posts he made about it. To what end exactly?
This is why sometimes I don't like conversation on a platform like this. Even when the other person know you're telling the truth wouldn't admit so to save face .
Then, we have this other one that compliment his comments with other moniker just for validation. That's ewwww

That cartoon is just the pictorial reality of today. Many People read the Bible to support their own view of worship and lifestyle.
Who's ready to change when the Bible challenge his belief?
Janosky, one of your brother in faith did the same thing you are complaining about to me, he even insulted my doctrine. I don't know if you are like him because I have never had any discussion with you. Most people are not wicked or against you like you think. Some people might just be reciprocating what your brothers in faith does to others on you. Do on to others, what you want to be done unto you.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 9:17am On Jan 01, 2022
Rosement:

Janosky, one of your brother in faith did the same thing you are complaining about to me, he even insulted my doctrine. I don't know if you are like him because I have never had any discussion with you. Most people are not wicked or against you like you think. Some people might just be reciprocating what your brothers in faith does to others on you. Do on to others, what you want to be done unto you.

You should keep in your notes that their mode of operation here involves insulting, cursing and abusing those that don't dance to their tune or fall in line with whatever doctrine they believe.

That cartoon is just the pictorial reality of today. Many People read the Bible to support their own view of worship and lifestyle. Who's ready to change when the Bible challenge his belief?

You will think what he said in bold above is not done by he and the organization he belongs but you know already how they operate.

This is what they need as captured from and by their own very publications.....

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Janosky: 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
Rosement:

I have no problem with you throwing childish tantrum on this public forum.

You , Rosement have ZERO proof for your FALSE claims. grin
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Rosement(f): 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2022
Janosky:

I have no problem with you throwing childish tantrum on this public forum.

You , Rosement have ZERO proof for your FALSE claims. grin
There is no truth without a prove, if you think you can deceive everyone with your lies, you are just wasting your time.
https://www.nairaland.com/6909733/merry-christmas-today-day-lord/1#108815829
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by haddeylium(m): 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2022
Rosement:

I'm so sorry to hear that. That's just an imperfect human nature. I do my very best to be kind even to those who disrespect me, but I won't lie to you I've failed to do so more than my share of time. I'm still working on it too.
Truthfully, Disagreement give me opportunity to teach and learn. Even if we don't convince eachother, I will learn how other people view things from their own which will help in communication in future.

But one thing is that there's a difference between DISAGREEMENT and DISRESPECT.

There is a difference between “I’m afraid I don’t agree with that” and “You are a Satanic cult that have no idea about the Bible!!!

If someone use that second phrase with me, I might stop being kind and gets defensive. Nobody likes to to be disrespected just as you don't.

Jesus did say to “turn the other cheek” but he also recommended “shaking the dust off your feet” if you are met with resistance. There’s a balance to be found there between not getting overly offended and not being a punching bag for people who just are trying to provoke you.

Have a terrific day Rose smiley

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
haddeylium:

I'm so sorry to hear that. That's just an imperfect human nature. I do my very best to be kind even to those who disrespect me, but I won't lie to you I've failed to do so more than my share of time. I'm still working on it too.
Truthfully, Disagreement give me opportunity to teach and learn. Even if we don't convince eachother, I will learn how other people view things from their own which will help in communication in future.

There is a difference between “I’m afraid I don’t agree with that” and “You are a Satanic cult that have no idea about the Bible!!!

If someone use that second phrase with me, I might stop being kind and gets defensive. Nobody likes to to be disrespected just as you don't.

Jesus did say to “turn the other cheek” but he also recommended “shaking the dust off your feet” if you are met with resistance. There’s a balance to be found there between not getting overly offended and not being a punching bag for people who just are trying to provoke you.

This is exactly what i found most people are doing the first time i came to Nairaland.
I just feel like catching fun as i think the JWs often takes everything too seriously. But i was wrong because when i carefully observed the way people address JWs here they're the ones provoking the JWs yet they're the first to take offenses when the JWs treats them the same way.
I can never forget how it turned out between Shadeyinka and myself 2 years ago.
This man came chatting with me and i politely told him my submission. I told him it's OK after all the commission from Jesus is for all his disciples to make more disciples so if we don't agree that doesn't stop us from being friends (neighbours)
But Shadeyinka began calling the organization all sort of names ranging from cult to demonic and so on. I tried to make him understand that we can go our separate ways without offending each other but he insisted that i was running away from the truth.
Then i told him that he should start a new thread and invite me to know the level at which the Holy Spirit is WORKING with the JWs.
Immediately he opened a new thread and few minutes later he told me he's not good in memorizing Bible verses seeing the way i was using the scriptures to the full in backing my points. He tried to raise all the topics apostates infused in his head but i kept using the Bible to prove that all are just pointless criticism of no benefit.
To cut the long story short Shadeyinka who was disturbing saying i was running away from him later succumbed and said we are both working for Christ from different school of thought! undecided
He began entreating me to acknowledge him as a fellow believer then i told him we are fine as neighbours but not brothers in the faith.
Now anytime he sight my post all what he's expecting is acknowledgement that he is also a worshiper of the same God with the people who are globally known as studious Bible scholars JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Rosement(f): 1:07am On Jan 02, 2022
haddeylium:

We, human beings are prone to make mistakes and I am not even a Saint either. I pray God Almighty forgives all our sins and teach us to be perfect. I should have controlled myself. I am meant to just ignore him instead of reacting.

Actually, he made the first move, he insulted and disrespected the Christian doctrine, I got angry and I reciprocated by insulting and disrespecting his (jw) doctrine also, we are both wrong. May God have mercy on us and forgive us.

I did not want to disrespect anybody's faith but he pushed me to the wall and I got angry. I decided to teach him a big lesson. I wanted him to know that when people ignore insults or stay away from arguments, it is not because they are speechless or because they don't have the ability to insult also. People are not dummies, most times we just try to control ourselves and ignore whatever is being said.

But one thing is that there's a difference between DISAGREEMENT and MOCKERY.

There is a difference between “I’m afraid I don’t agree with that” and "rosement and Kobojunkie -the same Trinity believers receiving conflicting information about Christmas from their holy ghost. grin grin." or "He worships 3 persons deities as all Trinity devotees do, that grin."

If someone insult or disrespect my doctrine, it is easy for me to stop being kind and retaliate by calling the person's doctrine satanic without caring about how the person will feel or react. Nobody likes to be disrespected just as he doesn't.

I even quoted Titus 3:9 for him so that he could reason with me but he refused.
Titus 3:9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

Thanks so much for your concern. Do have a nice day haddeylium! smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Rosement(f): 2:57am On Jan 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is exactly what i found most people are doing the first time i came to Nairaland.
I just feel like catching fun as i think the JWs often takes everything too seriously. But i was wrong because when i carefully observed the way people address JWs here they're the ones provoking the JWs yet they're the first to take offenses when the JWs treats them the same way.
I can never forget how it turned out between Shadeyinka and myself 2 years ago.
This man came chatting with me and i politely told him my submission. I told him it's OK after all the commission from Jesus is for all his disciples to make more disciples so if we don't agree that doesn't stop us from being friends (neighbours)
But Shadeyinka began calling the organization all sort of names ranging from cult to demonic and so on. I tried to make him understand that we can go our separate ways without offending each other but he insisted that i was running away from the truth.
Then i told him that he should start a new thread and invite me to know the level at which the Holy Spirit is WORKING with the JWs.
Immediately he opened a new thread and few minutes later he told me he's not good in memorizing Bible verses seeing the way i was using the scriptures to the full in backing my points. He tried to raise all the topics apostates infused in his head but i kept using the Bible to prove that all are just pointless criticism of no benefit.
To cut the long story short Shadeyinka who was disturbing saying i was running away from him later succumbed and said we are both working for Christ from different school of thought! undecided
He began entreating me to acknowledge him as a fellow believer then i told him we are fine as neighbours but not brothers in the faith.
Now anytime he sight my post all what he's expecting is acknowledgement that he is also a worshiper of the same God with the people who are globally known as studious Bible scholars JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley
Wow, you have such a nice experience but this case is different, your brother was the one provoking me.

All I did, was treat him the same way he treated me. I did not even take offence in his words, I am not among those set of people that are bothered by insults and I know how to reciprocate very well without seeking for people's approval.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:12am On Jan 02, 2022
Rosement:

Wow, you have such a nice experience but this case is different, your brother was the one provoking me.
All I did, was treat him the same way he treated me. I did not even take offence in his words, I am not among those set of people that are bothered by insults and I know how to reciprocate every well without seeking for people's approval.

Please it has become the custom of most critics on this forum to join community effort in speaking against the JWs that's why some amongst us do speak harshly to anyone found within such arena. JWs aren't trained to speak abusively of anyone, all we're taught to do is present the solution to mankind's woes which is God's Kingdom! Matthew 3:2; 4:17

We know very well how most people often feel when their religion is ridiculed, instead of asking for a better performing group (as any intellectual supposed to do) most people will get mad at the person telling them what is wrong (not with them) with their religion!

For instance there is a question a man asked me when i was still a Muslim. Back then i was bitter about the way religion is causing a lot of confusion and trouble everywhere, i spoke against all religions (including my own Islam) so the man asked me:
"do you believe in God?"
I responded "sure, i do!"
He asked me again "have you taught of a better performing group than all the ones you know?"

I was also a soldier back then (with the intelligence) and i know that there is no army without a central unit of control (base) so if God truly exist there must be a group of people representating His interest on this planet {Isaiah 43:10-12} surely God's own group must perform far better than any other group {Matthew 5:13-16} because they're connected to the right source! Matthew 7:16-18

I was silenced because that question really hit me hard, the man raised a viable option that's indisputable. Years has passed before i later came to know that the question the man asked me that day is from just one group "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" all other religions only make complaints none can boldly say "we know how things ought to be done regarding pure worship"

Jesus surely criticized false religion {Matthew 23:1-39} in Israel back in his time but he didn't just criticize false worship leading his listeners without a solution {Matthew 7:28-29} he prescribed a better performing group and when some people began following him Jesus presented them as the group that will uphold pure worship when he is gone! Matthew 12:46-50

Today Jesus is not here physically and we all know that mankind has messed up religion so badly, but does that mean Jesus can't organize his disciples even when he's not present physically? NO! Matthew 28:20

So asking for a better performing group practicing what Jesus taught shouldn't annoy anyone if truly we love Jesus, rather it should bring us joy because it's a way forward.
WHY? Because we know that things could get out of hand with imperfect humans and we can mess up the whole thing but with God imperfect humans will harmoniously do what is right even though each of them is imperfect! Matthew 19:26

So don't be offended by the way someone responds to your gesture, think of the motive behind such a mindset!

The next day he wanted to leave for Galʹi·lee. Jesus then found Philip and said to him: “Be my follower.” Now Philip was from Beth·saʹi·da, from the city of Andrew and Peter. Philip found Na·thanʹa·el and said to him: “We have found the one of whom Moses, in the Law, and the Prophets wrote: Jesus, the son of Joseph, from Nazʹa·reth.” But Na·thanʹa·el said to him: “Can anything good come out of Nazʹa·reth?” Philip said to him: “Come and see.” Jesus saw Na·thanʹa·el coming toward him and said about him: “See, truly an Israelite in whom there is no deceit.” Na·thanʹa·el said to him: “How do you know me?” Jesus answered him: “Before Philip called you, while you were under the fig tree, I saw you.” Na·thanʹa·el responded: “Rabbi, you are the Son of God, you are King of Israel.” Jesus answered him: “Do you believe because I told you I saw you under the fig tree? You will see things greater than these.” John 1:43-49
Note the derogatory remark Nathaniel made regarding Jesus "can anything good come out of Nazareth?" then consider Jesus' response "see, TRULY an Israelite in whom there is no deceit"

Of course Jesus never meant that Nathaniel was a perfect man but regarding worship Nathaniel doesn't joke with the things of God!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Catholic Pope To Be Charged To Court (ICC, Hague) For Crimes Against Humanity! / 5 Steps Christians Can Fulfil God's Purpose For Their Lives. / Is Your Church Responsible For Your Inability To Follow Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.