Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? (5977 Views)

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 7:44am On Jul 19, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

Employee Publisher.
May you be forgiven for your lies.

Luke 19:11 NKJV — Now as they heard these things, He spoke another parable, because He was near Jerusalem and because they thought the kingdom of God would appear immediately.

They went about teaching this or they thought?!!

Was Jesus still with them or not?

At this stage where the disciples teachers or still learning by following Jesus about? So when Jesus was teaching them via parable. Did they taught or they thought?!
Do you speak or understand English language very well?! Do you know their difference?

The JW organization when they gave authoritatively with specific dates of 1914, 1975 was Jesus with them and where they teaching this or "thoughting"

Are you not ashamed of telling lies against the Bible just so you can justify the lies of JW organisation. Same Bible verses provided by the same lying Governing Body without apologizing for the false lies that they told.

Acts 1:1-9 NKJV — The former account I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach, until the day in which He was taken up, after He through the Holy Spirit had given commandments to the apostles whom He had chosen, to whom He also presented Himself alive after His suffering by many infallible proofs, being seen by them during forty days and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God. And being assembled together with them, He commanded them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the Promise of the Father, “which,” He said, “you have heard from Me; “for John truly baptized with water, but you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now.” Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?” And He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. “But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight.

Lying Publisher. Did the disciples here when Jesus was to ascend back. Did you see them going about giving a certain year that this or that will happen or the Bible you quoted reported here that instead that they were asking Jesus

Where is the false prophecy here like the 1914, 1975 etcetera by JW cult group? Please show me where. Are you sure you read and understand English language very well or the Governing Body script you crammed off their website is what you are pouring verbatim for us. Do you probably think if I show the Greek you might understand as English language seems difficult for you. I forgotten the Governing Body reads the Bible and think for you. Your own as every other JW is only to reparrot whatever they have said grin

Someone thinking about a thing of interest is different from someone teaching it. Abeg tell them again and again. I have said this too earlier. They will rather look elsewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 7:54am On Jul 19, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

grin grin
Such a coward.
What misconception are you clearing except regurgitate the propaganda lies of the Governing Body to hoodwink gullible folks while refusing to address the lies in your Organization's recorded history.

Make we no start dey drop una lying records on a back to back thing.

The recurring pattern no dey end. After 54 years we are still the at the last minute of the last day of the last days grin grin grin the person who made that utterance then was having 1975 in mind. They will class it as another wrong expectation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by thorpido(m): 8:16am On Jul 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted means the inborn tendency to discern certain hidden things.
For instance in the white garment churches a child who has such inborn tendencies will be trained to become one of their future prophets. They won't wait for God's supernatural GIFTS once they notice the traits in a child they'll start nurturing it from infancy but the supernatural GIFTS comes upon the bearer miraculously even when the person has no such trait.

In the midst of robbers there are some with such inborn traits, they can discern hidden things but does that mean it's God's GIFT? NO! It's the traits in different child so you can train the person to improve in it or kill such trait! smiley
The gifts the Bible speaks of in Ephesians 4:11 are supernatural gifts that come with the infilling of the Holy Spirit not the type in the girl in Acts 16:16 or witnesses claim.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:44am On Jul 19, 2021
Now you understand!

The GIFT that girl had was inborn, God is a spirit just as demons are also spirits, it's when spirits notice such gifts in men that they'll make use of such a person.
That's what Jesus meant when he admonished his listeners to make use of their inborn traits for God by fueling such GIFTS with God's word otherwise demons will seize the opportunity to make use of such individual! Matthew 12:43-45

Please humble yourself and learn from us, that book (Bible) belongs to JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES but if you feel you've gotten the knowledge well go and make use of it.

May you have PEACE! smiley

thorpido:
The gifts the Bible speaks of in Ephesians 4:11 are supernatural gifts that come with the infilling of the Holy Spirit not the type in the girl in Acts 16:16 or witnesses claim.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Emusan(m): 9:16am On Jul 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Emusan you'll get no further answer from me until you apologize for lying against me or show evidence of your accusation!

I understand your frustration!

I was away from Nairaland for more than three weeks, only for me to login and see mentions on my profile. Guess what, among the mentions you are tagging my moniker to provide answers to a topic you raised, you never demand for evidence nor ask me to apologize for anything.

Can you see the hypocrisy I do talk about?

Now, you can't provide simple answers to my questions but instead for you to allow the next person to do, you start attacking strawman. Anyways, I know you style and it won't stop me from keep exposing your lies and that of your organizatio.

Lastly, I still keep to my word and I want you to sue me for it. You once promoted a ponze scheme on this forum with your deleted moniker @maximus69
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:29am On Jul 19, 2021
smiley

Emusan:

I understand your frustration!

I was away from Nairaland for more than three weeks, only for me to login and see mentions on my profile. Guess what, among the mentions are you tagging my moniker to provide answers to a topic you raised, you never demand for evidence nor ask me to apologize for anything.

Can you see the hypocrisy I do talk about?

Now, you can't provide simple answers to my questions but instead for you to allow the next person to do, you start attacking strawman. Anyways, I know you style and it won't stop me from keep exposing your lies and hate your organizatio.

Lastly, I still keep to my word and I want you to sue me for it. You once promoted a ponze scheme on this forum with your deleted moniker @maximus69
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by thorpido(m): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Now you understand!

The GIFT that girl had was inborn, God is a spirit just as demons are also spirits, it's when spirits notice such gifts in men that they'll make use of such a person.
That's what Jesus meant when he admonished his listeners to make use of their inborn traits for God by fueling such GIFTS with God's word otherwise demons will seize the opportunity to make use of such individual! Matthew 12:43-45

Please humble yourself and learn from us, that book (Bible) belongs to JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES but if you feel you've gotten the knowledge well go and make use of it.

The Bible doesn't talk about inborn gifts here.You're twisting the scriptures.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 11:23am On Jul 19, 2021
thorpido:

He will continue to go back and forth with you on that.

For it says: “When he ascended on high he carried away captives; he gave gifts in men........NWT

New International Version
This is why it says: “When he ascended on high, he took many captives and gave gifts to his people.”

New Living Translation
That is why the Scriptures say, “When he ascended to the heights, he led a crowd of captives and gave gifts to his people.”

English Standard Version
Therefore it says, “When he ascended on high he led a host of captives, and he gave gifts to men.”

Berean Study Bible
This is why it says: “When He ascended on high, He led captives away, and gave gifts to men.”

Berean Literal Bible
Therefore it says: "Having ascended on high, He led captive captivity, and gave gifts to men."

King James Bible
Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

New King James Version
Therefore He says: “When He ascended on high, He led captivity captive, And gave gifts to men.”

New American Standard Bible
Therefore it says, “WHEN HE ASCENDED ON HIGH, HE LED CAPTIVE THE CAPTIVES, AND HE GAVE GIFTS TO PEOPLE.”

NASB 1995
Therefore it says, “WHEN HE ASCENDED ON HIGH, HE LED CAPTIVE A HOST OF CAPTIVES, AND HE GAVE GIFTS TO MEN.”

NASB 1977
Therefore it says, “WHEN HE ASCENDED ON HIGH, HE LED CAPTIVE A HOST OF CAPTIVES, AND HE GAVE GIFTS TO MEN.”

Amplified Bible
Therefore it says, “WHEN HE ASCENDED ON HIGH, HE LED CAPTIVITY CAPTIVE, AND HE BESTOWED GIFTS ON MEN.”

Christian Standard Bible
For it says: When he ascended on high, he took the captives captive; he gave gifts to people.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
For it says: When He ascended on high, He took prisoners into captivity; He gave gifts to people.

American Standard Version
Wherefore he saith, When he ascended on high, he led captivity captive, And gave gifts unto men.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
Therefore it is said, “He ascended to the heights and took captivity prisoner and he has given gifts to the children of men.”

Contemporary English Version
As the Scriptures say, "When he went up to the highest place, he led away many prisoners and gave gifts to people."

In their NWT it is IN in most translations it is TO.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:26am On Jul 19, 2021
thorpido:

What made you mention the girl if not a gift that's inborn?

Well the truth is clear the girl has a gift and demons were using her.
That's different from miraculous GIFTS from God.
When Jesus selected his 12 Apostles {Luke 6:13} because this men stayed with him through thick and thin {Luke 22:28} and due to Jesus' relationship with his father the heavens stamped it. Matthew 16:18

But after their baptism in the Spirit they continued serving as Apostles yet how many of them really had that inborn traits of the office Jesus appointed them for?

For instance apart from there names that are written due to their selection by God's only begotten son, how many of Jesus' Apostles really future in the Bible?
Only Matthew and John participated in writing of the gospel while Peter wrote two letters, and Peter whom Jesus appointed as the spokesman denied Jesus before his anointing by the spirit, he also denied his Christian brothers even after been anointed by God's holy spirit. Which proves that their GIFTS to serve as Apostles were miraculous not inborn traits.

But take for instance Paul!
This man has the charisma and inborn trait to serve as a leader and Apostle {Galatians 1:14} this is what Jesus saw in this man before calling him to come and use that inborn GIFT in the congragation of God! Act 9:1-15 compare to Galatians 1:15

This are inborn GIFTS in men that God see in those that love him before using them in His congregation till today.

So some are serving in our midst today as Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Shepherds and Teachers {Ephesians 4:11} because they already have this inborn traits in them before God drew them {John 6:44} to Himself for the edification of His congragation! Ephesians 4:12

No matter how much you try you can't refute the truth because everyone can perceive it whenever it's spoken! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by thorpido(m): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

What made you mention the girl if not a gift that's inborn?

Well the truth is clear the girl has a gift and demons were using her.
That's different from miraculous GIFTS from God.
When Jesus selected his 12 Apostles {Luke 6:13} because this men stayed with him through thick and thin {Luke 22:28} and due to Jesus' relationship with his father the heavens stamped it. Matthew 16:18

But after their baptism in the Spirit they continued serving as Apostles yet how many of them really had that inborn traits of the office Jesus appointed them for?

For instance apart from there names that are written due to their selection by God's only begotten son, how many of Jesus' Apostles really future in the Bible?
Only Matthew and John participated in writing of the gospel while Peter wrote two letters, and Peter whom Jesus appointed as the spokesman denied Jesus before his anointing by the spirit, he also denied his Christian brothers even after been anointed by God's holy spirit. Which proves that their GIFTS to serve as Apostles were miraculous not inborn traits.

But take for instance Paul!
This man has the charisma and inborn trait to serve as a leader and Apostle {Galatians 1:14} this is what Jesus saw in this man before calling him to come and use that inborn GIFT in the congragation of God! Act 9:1-15 compare to Galatians 1:15

This are inborn GIFTS in men that God see in those that love him before using them in His congregation till today.

So some are serving in our midst today as Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Shepherds and Teachers {Ephesians 4:11} because they already have this inborn traits in them before God drew them {John 6:44} to Himself for the edification of His congragation! Ephesians 4:12

No matter how much you try you can't refute the truth because everyone can perceive it whenever it's spoken! smiley
SMH.Jehovah's false witnesses with the twist and turns of the Scriptures.I tire!
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:37am On Jul 19, 2021
Thanks for sharing your time with me Sir.

thorpido:
SMH.Jehovah's false witnesses with the twist and turns of the Scriptures.I tire!

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by thorpido(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2021
achorladey:

He will continue to go back and forth with you on that.

You're damn right.They seem to have perfected the manipulations of scriptures.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Emusan(m): 11:51am On Jul 19, 2021
thorpido:
You're damn right.They seem to have perfected the manipulations of scriptures.

It's called grand delusional.

They can only manipulate the mind of their followers not the scripture.

Observe this quote and compare it with what they are trying to say on this thread and even the purpose of this thread.

"The Watchtower is not the instrument of any man or set of men, nor is it published according to the whims of men. No man's opinion is expressed in The Watchtower. God feeds his own people, and surely God uses those who love and serve him according to his own will. Those who oppose The Watchtower are not capable of discerning the truth that God is giving to the children of his organization, and this is the very strongest proof that such opposers are not of God's organization." Watchtower 1931 Nov 1 p.327

If NO MAN OPINION is expressed in watchtower Publications then from where did those failed predictions appear?

The irony of it and most ridiculous is that years later, see what another publication claimed.

"The brothers preparing these publications are not infallible. Their writings are not inspired as are those of Paul and the other Bible writers." Awake! 1993 Mar 22 p.4

Just imagine the nonsense some people are trying to defend.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by thorpido(m): 11:59am On Jul 19, 2021
Emusan:

Observe this quote and compare it with what they are trying to say on this thread and even the purpose of this thread.

"The Watchtower is not the instrument of any man or set of men, nor is it published according to the whims of men. No man's opinion is expressed in The Watchtower. God feeds his own people, and surely God uses those who love and serve him according to his own will. Those who oppose The Watchtower are not capable of discerning the truth that God is giving to the children of his organization, and this is the very strongest proof that such opposers are not of God's organization." Watchtower 1931 Nov 1 p.327

If NO MAN OPINION is expressed in watchtower Publications then from where did those failed predictions appear?

The irony of it and most ridiculous is that years later, see what another publication claimed.

"The brothers preparing these publications are not infallible. Their writings are not inspired as are those of Paul and the other Bible writers." Awake! 1993 Mar 22 p.4

SMH.The back and forth is something else.

3 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
Emusan:

The Op wey create thread surely knows what he was getting into when he decided to start this thread. grin grin grin

Those who oppose The Watchtower are not capable of discerning the truth that God is giving to the children of his organization, and this is the very strongest proof that such opposers are not of God's organization

Why we dey be of such "God's organisation" when the same God's organisation use same mouth to say otherwise.

E get as e be. They accuse other Christian denominations of teachings that are contradictory whereas they are equally caught in the same web.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by haddeylium(m): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2021
Remember I don't live here and I'm busy outside this platform too. Besides, I'm not interested in debating your personal opinion. Even though you're not my target audience, I'm answering you because you're giving the right attitude atleast
paulGrundy:

Obviously after making consultations, you arrived at the above which I expected you to say earlier on. Am not surprised anyway but am glad we are on track.
Now one question for answer it sincerely from your heart

If had come to you and tell you that the world will end tommorow based on Bible understanding,
1.Would you categorize my statement as a false prediction?
Why won't I Believe you? Of course I'll. But,
1. You must not present it as prophesy (i.e a divine revelation gotten from dream, visions, the visit of am angel...) cos' the Bible made it clear that such miraculous gift ends in the era of the apostle.(1cor 13:cool So, I believe God's word.

2. You must be able to present your understanding of the prophesy in the Bible, the Bible chronology and the evidence of the assertion you making.
With that, any sincere person that have deep respect for God's word will believe you after comparing what you said with the scriptures.

You can check this link about how the sincere Bible students give their surmises about "the end of the gentile times" in their study if the already stated prophesy in the Bible.
https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/bible-teach/1914-significant-year-bible-prophecy/

2. What is your criteria for a false prophet?
The definition most people are familiar with
a False prophet is a person who claims to receives specific messages from God by supernatural means (such as visions, dreams, the visit of an angel) and they do not come to pass.
Jehovah's witnesses never claimed to posses such Gift. They're not prophet in that sense or even even inspired. so, they cannot be a False prophet

Also, Jesus Himself was viewed as a “false prophet” by the majority in His day as He fit the description of a false prophet in the view of the religious leaders of His day.

3. At what point does one makes false predictions?
I don't think I understand your loaded question here.Since, this about Jw, my answers will be in related to them

So, many people have been lied to. We've never predicted anything. What we've had was wrong expectations of Bible prophecy.
Truly, there were some believers, splinters, who thought other times were the end. But it was NEVER the official notifications of the organization. Not ever. We always go by God's word in (Matt 24:36)

Just like Jesus apostles, when their expectations of some prophesy failed. we realise that we are imperfect and make mistakes by being over eager, and that the time for understanding the prophecy had not yet arrived.

We will all keep on the watch as Christ encouraged

Thank you for your time!

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:31am On Jul 20, 2021
haddeylium:

Remember I don't live here and I'm busy outside this platform too. Besides, I'm not interested in debating your personal opinion. Even though you're not my target audience, I'm answering you because you're giving the right attitude atleast
Why won't I Believe you? Of course I'll. But,
1. You must not present it as prophesy (i.e a divine revelation gotten from dream, visions, the visit of am angel...) cos' the Bible made it clear that such miraculous gift ends in the era of the apostle.(1cor 13:cool So, I believe God's word.
2. You must be able to present your understanding of the prophesy in the Bible, the Bible chronology and the evidence of the assertion you making.
With that, any sincere person that have deep respect for God's word will believe you after comparing what you said with the scriptures.
You can check this link about how the sincere Bible students give their surmises about "the end of the gentile times" in their study if the already stated prophesy in the Bible.
https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/bible-teach/1914-significant-year-bible-prophecy/
The definition most people are familiar with
a False prophet is a person who claims to receives specific messages from God by supernatural means (such as visions, dreams, the visit of an angel) and they do not come to pass.
Jehovah's witnesses never claimed to posses such Gift. They're not prophet in that sense or even even inspired. so, they cannot be a False prophet
Also, Jesus Himself was viewed as a “false prophet” by the majority in His day as He fit the description of a false prophet in the view of the religious leaders of His day.
I don't think I understand your loaded question here.Since, this about Jw, my answers will be in related to them
So, many people have been lied to. We've never predicted anything. What we've had was wrong expectations of Bible prophecy.
Truly, there were some believers, splinters, who thought other times were the end. But it was NEVER the official notifications of the organization. Not ever. We always go by God's word in (Matt 24:36)
Just like Jesus apostles, when their expectations of some prophesy failed. we realise that we are imperfect and make mistakes by being over eager, and that the time for understanding the prophecy had not yet arrived.
We will all keep on the watch as Christ encouraged
Thank you for your time!

My brother, all your explanation is sound and clear but that's not what this faithless people want from you.

What they're saying indirectly is this:

"We are all tired of organized worship and we are not taking any of them seriously again, that's what you should do too so that we can all become fugitives that aren't working zealously for God with any organized group"

So just tell them you're worshiping with JWs but you don't take the Organization serious and see how they'll celebrate you with greatest excitement! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 11:06am On Jul 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
[size=8pt][/size]

My brother, all your explanation is sound and clear but that's not what this faithless people want from you.

"We are all tired of organized worship and we are not taking any of them seriously again, that's what you should do too so that we can all become fugitives that aren't working zealously for God with any organized group"

So just tell them you're worshiping with JWs but you don't take the Organization serious and see how they'll celebrate you with greatest excitement! smiley

Point of emphasis..... faithless people.....no be you dey share the faith or give people faith. Faithometer no dey in your care. When people don't dance to your tune is not enough reason
to say they are faithless grin

You won't want to be spokesman of those you have repeatedly downgraded here on this forum. It will bring you lower than their level. Face wetin dey before you.

Had you taken into consideration the in essence part of that post given to you by falseprophet the picture for clear for your eyes. DAVID and most of the prophet were FUGITIVE at a point in time in their lives. Who was their ENEMIES? Answer "JEHOVAH'S ORGANISATION" grin grin And you that have faith and even the convention wey dey go on in your midst which is about faith dem never teach you or you never find time to read in Hebrews 11 that many of them did the below............

They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented;

38 (Of whom the world was not worthysmiley they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth........who made this people this way? Answer...... "Jehovah's organization"

So just tell them you're worshiping with JWs but you don't take the Organization serious and see how they'll celebrate you with greatest excitement

Why will they take religious organization created by men serious when you are familiar with result from time past till present. Giving wrong expectations, false predictions and prophecies which have repeatedly mislead many and in some case death/poverty/unnecessary suffering/fugitives grin e.t.c shocked shocked Many within the organisation you belong who countered such teachings of whom the organization sent packing suffered many of the consequences highlighted up there.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by DappaD: 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
Dear haddeylium, I want to bring to your attention that the individual you are replying to is a hardened apostate(Proverbs 11:9, Romans 16:17, Titus 3:10) you know what to do with this information my brother.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by haddeylium(m): 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
DappaD:
Dear haddeylium, I want to bring to your attention that the individual you are replying to is a hardened apostate(Proverbs 11:9, Romans 16:17, Titus 3:10) you know what to do with this information my brother.

I didn't notice.
Thanks so much
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by haddeylium(m): 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
[size=8pt][/size]

True!
I know they're not interested in the answer. They're only opposed to organized religion doing God's will. They know they're not my target audience but want to be fans wink
And to those disfellowshipped ones who seem to be embittered or feeling the need to justify themselves. To tell the world that yes, they were expelled, but the religion was horrible anyway, so…

How're you doing today?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Janosky: 1:06am On Jul 21, 2021
achorladey:

Someone thinking about a thing of interest is different from someone teaching it. Abeg tell them again and again. I have said this too earlier. They will rather look elsewhere.
Luke 24:21,25 & Luke 19:11.
The popular teaching and belief of the Jews even till tomorrow..

Achorladey dey LIENUS proven

grin grin grin grin

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Janosky: 1:15am On Jul 21, 2021
Emusan:

Galatians 1:1 was Paul inspired?
1 Corinthians 13:9, was Paul's knowledge perfect?
Was Paul himself perfect?
Was Peter infallible?

Deluded WAILERS everywhere. grin
Wherever them hear that unique name - Jehovah's Witnesses, their temperature & BP go rise.
grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Janosky: 1:47am On Jul 21, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

Employee Publisher.
May you be forgiven for your lies.

Luke 19:11 NKJV — Now as they heard these things, He spoke another parable, because He was near Jerusalem and because they thought the kingdom of God would appear immediately.

They went about teaching this or they thought?!!

Was Jesus still with them or not?

At this stage where the disciples teachers or still learning by following Jesus about? So when Jesus was teaching them via parable. Did they taught or they thought?!
Do you speak or understand English language very well?! Do you know their difference?

The JW organization when they gave authoritatively with specific dates of 1914, 1975 was Jesus with them and where they teaching this or "thoughting"

Are you not ashamed of telling lies against the Bible just so you can justify the lies of JW organisation. Same Bible verses provided by the same lying Governing Body without apologizing for the false lies that they told.

Acts 1:1-9 NKJV — The former account I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach, until the day in which He was taken up, after He through the Holy Spirit had given commandments to the apostles whom He had chosen, to whom He also presented Himself alive after His suffering by many infallible proofs, being seen by them during forty days and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God. And being assembled together with them, He commanded them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the Promise of the Father, “which,” He said, “you have heard from Me; “for John truly baptized with water, but you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now.” Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?” And He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. “But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight.

Lying Publisher. Did the disciples here when Jesus was to ascend back. Did you see them going about giving a certain year that this or that will happen or the Bible you quoted reported here that instead that they were asking Jesus

Where is the false prophecy here like the 1914, 1975 etcetera by JW cult group? Please show me where. Are you sure you read and understand English language very well or the Governing Body script you crammed off their website is what you are pouring verbatim for us. Do you probably think if I show the Greek you might understand as English language seems difficult for you. I forgotten the Governing Body reads the Bible and think for you. Your own as every other JW is only to reparrot whatever they have said grin

JWs are NOT infallible.
JWs are NOT accountable to you.
Please exercise your right to WAIL till kingdom come
grin grin

Luke 24:21,25 = Luke 19:11.
The popular teaching and belief of Jews even till tomorrow.

Prophet Nathan & Samuel made false predictions, was Jehovah still with them?
Go remove them from your Bible nau.
Mumu WAILER grin

The same people whom Jesus called "Senseless", made false predictions & are without perfect knowledge ,they wrote all the books of the new testament you're hiding in your bookshelf.

All the WAILERS are just seeking for outlet to vent sifia pains, ENVY & frustrations..

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Janosky: 2:16am On Jul 21, 2021
eomajeh:

How do you say they never claim that they bring their surmises "in the name of Jehovah", when they called the 1914 date they pushed "God's date, not ours"? Are you saying that they should have said we bring this 1914 date to you in the name of Jehovah?

How do you say they never claimed to be inspired when they said they are modern-day Ezekiel? Or are you saying ancient Ezekiel was just giving out his understanding?

How do you say they never claimed to be inspired when they say the "sayings" come from God's only channel of communication to mankind, and it's God's provision of meat in due season"?

How do you say they "acknowledge that their surmises may go wrong" when they represent those who do not accept those surmising as spiritually weak and lacking in faith?

Bros,2 Samuel 7:3-4 whose message was that?
Did Jehovah give that message to King David?

1 Samuel 16:6, was that Jehovah's prophecy?
Luke 24:21, was that coming from Jesus Christ?
Luke 24:25 & Act 1:8, are Jehovah's servants fallible?

Does that account of 2 Samuel, 1 Samuel & Luke invalidate the standing and status of those men as Jehovah's servants or ministers?
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Janosky: 2:33am On Jul 21, 2021
Emusan:

That's nice!

So all the claim of being guided by Holy Spirit, Jehovah himself, Jesus Christ are just NATURAL HUMAN CAPABILITY of the leaders of JWs.

That's why you can't address my questions.

What is the difference between SUPERNATURAL GIFT and being QUIDED BY HOLY SPIRIT, JEHOVAH, OR JESUS CHRIST?

If [s]not because you're a clown, I was force to use that caustic word.

You're the very one who claimed "But in our midst they don't add their spiritual responsibility..."

This supernatural responsibilities is when you admitted that there're still PROPHET TODAY as Jesus said.

Now only to spew another thrash

So being a PROPHET is human human capabilities that's inborn, seriously you need to check the nut that loosen up there.

Nothing to get here, it's obvious your brother made a very nasty mistake for creating this thread which you people are fighting tooth and nail to defend[/s].
Supernatural gifts - miraculous gift, healing etc, - Paul/Peter's miraculous works.

Guided by Jehovah through His holy spirit... John the Baptizer/David to fulfill specific mission or assignment.

JWs don't append the "Spiritual Responsibilities" to their names in public.
In other words,JWs don't bear highfalutin titles you call your Pastorpreneurs & gods of men who drink tea with your 3 deities. grin grin
You are misquoting brother Max grin
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by Janosky: 2:46am On Jul 21, 2021
thorpido:
It ceased only with Jehovah's witnesses (or was never even there).

John 13:34-35 & 1 Corinthians 13:4-8,13, are these Polytheists still doing miraculous works ?
grin grin

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:09am On Jul 21, 2021
haddeylium:

True!
I know they're not interested in the answer. They're only opposed to organized religion doing God's will. They know they're not my target audience but want to be fans wink
And to those disfellowshipped ones who seem to be embittered or feeling the need to justify themselves. To tell the world that yes, they were expelled, but the religion was horrible anyway, so…

How're you doing today?

My brother we're doing fine!

Please the highlighted is very important. Don't think all these Apostates are disfellowshiped!
Many of them are still associating with us but in their hearts they are waiting for the opportunity to support God's enemies when the great tribulations begin so as to help God's enemies in fishing us out! Matthew 24:10

So they've been stumbled due to their selfish cravings but since they know that there is no other place where pure worship is practiced they're laying low waiting for an opportunity to devastate the relative peace we are enjoying in God's Organization!

You would have had dealings with them in the congragation but because of your our heart you may not notice it. Can you imagine one circuit overseer asking "do you really think God's Kingdom is coming truly as they say?"
So who are "they" that's saying God's Kingdom is coming if not God's word? Or is God's Kingdom also a fabrication of the GB?

This was a circuit overseer o! embarassed

Jehovah's spirit have fished him out and now he's just attending meetings but do you think if not due to the courageous act of our sister with whom brother was discussing not knowing that sisters phone was on recording at that moment how will sister back the report against a circuit overseer for goodness sake?

During the interrogation sister said she didn't have the intention to record brother's speech but she wanted to record the usual speaking in tongues that one so called pastor in the area often use during their evening worship as an evidence that they're just spewing gibberish unknowingly to sister that Jehovah's spirit was ready to reveal another thing to her! undecided

So please don't assume they're all disfellowshiped, many of them are still very much with us but only Jehovah knows that they're not of our sort! 1John 2:19 undecided
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 8:45am On Jul 21, 2021
Janosky:

Luke 24:21,25 & Luke 19:11.
The popular teaching and belief of the Jews even till tomorrow..

Achorladey dey LIENUS proven

grin grin grin grin

You have forgotten the day you and I differentiate this abi? No matter how you colour the matter there will always be difference between teaching and thinking grin grin.

My lies you will keep using as truth for others. You have done it again. Na una mode of operation grin
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

My brother we're doing fine!

Please the highlighted is very important. Don't think all these Apostates are disfellowshiped!
Many of them are still associating with us but in their hearts they are waiting for the opportunity to support God's enemies when the great tribulations begin so as to help God's enemies in fishing us out! Matthew 24:10

So they've been stumbled due to their selfish cravings but since they know that there is no other place where pure worship is practiced they're laying low waiting for an opportunity to devastate the relative peace we are enjoying in God's Organization!

You would have had dealings with them in the congragation but because of your our heart you may not notice it. Can you imagine one circuit overseer asking "do you really think God's Kingdom is coming truly as they say?"
So who are "they" that's saying God's Kingdom is coming if not God's word? Or is God's Kingdom also a fabrication of the GB?

This was a circuit overseer o! embarassed

Jehovah's spirit have fished him out and now he's just attending meetings but do you think if not due to the courageous act of our sister with whom brother was discussing not knowing that sisters phone was on recording at that moment how will sister back the report against a circuit overseer for goodness sake?

During the interrogation sister said she didn't have the intention to record brother's speech but she wanted to record the usual speaking in tongues that one so called pastor in the area often use during their evening worship as an evidence that they're just spewing gibberish unknowingly to sister that Jehovah's spirit was ready to reveal another thing to her! undecided

So please don't assume they're all disfellowshiped, many of them are still very much with us but only Jehovah knows that they're not of our sort! 1John 2:19 undecided

INFORMANT SYSTEM IN PLACE grin grin. Despite the informant system still all sorts of atrocities still take place even up to the leaders at the top.

She wants to record gibberish. grin
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 8:55am On Jul 21, 2021
Janosky:

Supernatural gifts - miraculous gift, healing etc, - Paul/Peter's miraculous works.

Guided by Jehovah through His holy spirit... John the Baptizer/David to fulfill specific mission or assignment.

JWs don't append the "Spiritual Responsibilities" to their names in public.
In other words,JWs don't bear highfalutin titles you call your Pastorpreneurs & gods of men who drink tea with your 3 deities. grin grin
You are misquoting brother Max grin

Governing body, Helpers to the governing body are lowfalutin titles if they are not high grin grin do you call your religious leaders those lowfalutin titles in your public gatherings or not. For example your current convention meeting opened to the public, do you attach those lowfalutin titles to the names of your religious leaders? Yes/No

You religious leaders(Guardians of your doctrines aka GOD of men like Janosky) drinks expensive whiskey with their colleague Jehovah now. Allow pastorpreneurs do their thing too even if na 3 deities.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets? by achorladey: 8:58am On Jul 21, 2021
DappaD:

See qualifier ....... HARDENED grin grin grin. If this one is hardened wetin be Satan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Reasons Why I Dont Read King James Bible. / Jesus Appeared Live At The Sacrament Of D St.paul's Catholic Church Benin City / Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.