Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) (92942 Views)

The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) / Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) / Man Accuses Burna Boy's Convoy Of Damaging His Car And Threatening Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Jonathan39: 9:17am On Jul 17, 2021
Shame no go allow them talk. grin grin grin
Nedu05:

Every Yoruba man is from Lagos, they are ashamed of mud house infested Ogun, oyo, Ekiti, Ondo and Osun cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Jonathan39: 9:18am On Jul 17, 2021
As your Papa no build mansion, make others no build na? grin grin grin
SlyfoxxjReturns:

I went to the east not too long ago. Owerri to be precise. The number of mansions I saw coexisting with poverty all around them was very confusing to me.

Igbo man must always build mansion in his village so he can become a local champion there and be getting hailed and praised by the peasants whenever he visits. That’s what they like.

1 Like

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by majamajic(m): 9:19am On Jul 17, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Lol. There is no road like this in my home town in Lagos. It’s nit far. Go to Isale Eko and show me which road looks like this.

Do any house in isale Eko has 5 meter space from each other ? How do the adenji Adele in roads look like , can u walk through idu gangan road without your pocket picked ?
No town in Anambra is as dirty and compacted like isale Eko , go check
,Oba town has 2 stadiums and over 20 standard hotels , how many standard hotels is in isale Eko ? visit Ova and die !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Jonathan39: 9:19am On Jul 17, 2021
As your P*p* no build mansion, make others no build na? grin grin grin
SlyfoxxjReturns:

I went to the east not too long ago. Owerri to be precise. The number of mansions I saw coexisting with poverty all around them was very confusing to me.

Igbo man must always build mansion in his village so he can become a local champion there and be getting hailed and praised by the peasants whenever he visits. That’s what they like.

3 Likes

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by nwajesus12(m): 9:20am On Jul 17, 2021
FoolaniHellman:
And this guys are very quick to lambast Ragos… Sorry Lagos cheesy grin cheesy. Very delusional ones
la English la hard angry
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Jonathan39: 9:20am On Jul 17, 2021
If you go there village, you go cry grin
majamajic:
When enemies remember u
They now want a village roads to look like Lekki express way grin grin grin

Nigerians hate anything good from South East , u will even see someone from Ogbomosho and kastina village condemning this Oba roads , Oba is a very well developed town in Anambra
A town with 2 stadiums

1 Like

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Yankee101: 9:20am On Jul 17, 2021
And you say you're rich
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Blackman7: 9:21am On Jul 17, 2021
See mumu

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Jonathan39: 9:23am On Jul 17, 2021
He is not the reason for your poverty. No allow envy kill you shocked
SlyfoxxjReturns:

If I am lying may it never be well with me and my unborn generation. If I am saying the truth may your mother or closest loved one suffer and die a painful death. Oloriburukun you think I have time to be proving myself to a nonentity on the internet. Go back home and develop your poverty stricken communities. All you know how to do Ian spend money on nonsense show off.

1 Like

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Jonathan39: 9:23am On Jul 17, 2021
He is not the reason for your poverty. No allow envy k*ll you shocked
SlyfoxxjReturns:

If I am lying may it never be well with me and my unborn generation. If I am saying the truth may your mother or closest loved one suffer and die a painful death. Oloriburukun you think I have time to be proving myself to a nonentity on the internet. Go back home and develop your poverty stricken communities. All you know how to do Ian spend money on nonsense show off.

1 Like

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Naijayouth(m): 9:24am On Jul 17, 2021
When will tribalism end in Nigeria? all because of money and burial. Na wah for nairalanders o! lipsrsealed
If una become leaders today na so una go take continue the backwardness.

Fighting and hating one another is the legacy our fathers left for us and I can see that we're ready to pass same to our children.
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Buksaylor: 9:24am On Jul 17, 2021
Ruby5:
Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y9qXtgNHIc

All the monies can tar this road...
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Dreadlock69(m): 9:24am On Jul 17, 2021
nanauju:

Igbo man decide to spend him money wey him make, e pain you to the extent u say him no go be your president

Omo it pains were riches , you’d probably be richer than gates. But guess what You go dieeee for your jealousy tosayy grin

I like how igbos are peppering you yorubas this weekend with this burial

Rubbish!

Ee dey vex because of inflation of ilaya ram and cow

5 Likes

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by majamajic(m): 9:24am On Jul 17, 2021
Jonathan39:
If you go there village, you go cry grin

I have followed friends to villages in Osun and Oyo

In Oyo , we lodged in Oyo town , parked our car , use a local taxi to go the guy village about 20 kilometers away , it was horrible
I nearly throw up

4 Likes

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by sisisioge: 9:24am On Jul 17, 2021
This show off is almost irritating! See the village road o....see the environment. They could have spent half of this monumental burial cost improving her village in her memorial biko. Her people will never forget! Generations to come would remember she was there! In another one month, people would forget the details of the menu or the colour of the event. Hope she lived a beautiful life too sha....hope Cubana spoilt her with money when she was here. 350 cows to feed who? There will always be something strange about the average black man sha.

Happy burial o....may God rest mama well.

2 Likes

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Jonathan39: 9:24am On Jul 17, 2021
Let me see your village road.

grin grin grin
foreshore:

With all the so called money and showoff, they can not even tar their village road.
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 17, 2021
D ROAD has messed up everything.
IF u can b given a DIAMOND worth 40million, den ur road shouldn't be like dis.

It's such a shame.
Are you telling me all these DIGNITARIES plied this road. I can't believe this.
They ought to be flogged.
Even GRADING, dey couldn't do.
They should GET LOST, abeg.
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by majamajic(m): 9:26am On Jul 17, 2021
Topzee109:

And also poto poto leading to the stadium and hotels

Fools everywhere

Go Oba , the roads are clean . Have u seen a bad roads to stadiums ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 17, 2021
Jonathan39:
All Yoruba people home state is Lagos, only Animals are from Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Ogun. grin grin grin grin grin

Nope there are wonderful Yoruba people from all states. I just don’t need to claim I’m from a state that I am not from because you are to stupid to believe Lagos has indigenous people too.
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Jonathan39: 9:27am On Jul 17, 2021
That village is better than your capital grin grin grin
Aganju849:
Look at their wretched village after spending all those billions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by majamajic(m): 9:30am On Jul 17, 2021
Jonathan39:
All Yoruba people home state is Lagos, only Animals are from Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Ogun. grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by AnamCity: 9:31am On Jul 17, 2021

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 17, 2021
Jonathan39:
He is not the reason for your poverty. No allow envy k*ll you shocked

Hahaha. Which poverty? Do I look like your daddy? You should have seen the wedding I went for in the east. See the multitude of hungry children that came to the rich mans house to beg for food. I almost asked my guy that come why do you people leave like this. Can’t your father in law spend a little of this money to provide water or food roads for these children? I just respected him because it was his wedding.

We down here in Lagos we ball but never oppress those less privileged. We help them at every chance we get because you’re only as rich as your local community.
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 17, 2021
Jonathan39:
As your P*p* no build mansion, make others no build na? grin grin grin

My dad will easily employ your dad as his house boy or driver bro.

I’m not against building a mansion. I just think it’s stupid to build it in the midst of abject poverty. Mumu Igbo man. So primitive in your thinking.
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Jonathan39: 9:33am On Jul 17, 2021
Wonderful indeed, but ashamed of their state?

How will a village be in a state with a capital as OYo? I understand why they are stupidly ashamed.

I know awori people in Lagos, how is their village? A slum, yes that's what it is.

See a state capital, you want to talk where Igbos are talking? grin grin grin
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Nope there are wonderful Yoruba people from all states. I just don’t need to claim I’m from a state that I am not from because you are to stupid to believe Lagos has indigenous people too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 17, 2021
Nedu05:

This is slum called isale Eko cheesy

Haha. I should drop pictures of the dirty, dusty roads all over Oba? Please let’s not even go there. Why don’t you show pictures of other nice parts of Isale Eko? At least We don’t have any red dusty roads there grin
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Jonathan39: 9:35am On Jul 17, 2021
When their capital is worst than a village in the East, what do you expect, you take risk oo. No try am again, before they butcher you.

grin grin grin
majamajic:

I have followed friends to villages in Osun and Oyo

In Oyo , we lodged in Oyo town , parked our car , use a local taxi to go the guy village about 20 kilometers away , it was horrible
I nearly throw up

3 Likes

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by membranus: 9:35am On Jul 17, 2021
Jonathan39:
Adeboye did what? Ogun state still have the worst road in Nigeria
Pastor Adeboye is from Osun State.
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Nedu05: 9:36am On Jul 17, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Haha. I should drop pictures of the dirty, dusty roads all over Oba? Please let’s not even go there. Why don’t you show pictures of other nice parts of Isale Eko? At least We don’t have any red dusty roads there D

Isale Eko is a slum.

This is trending now cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/6655129/ibadan-vs-oba-healthy-comparison#103794630

1 Like

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by discusant: 9:37am On Jul 17, 2021
Ruby5:
Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y9qXtgNHIc

He could not even asphalt the road in his village. Noise maker.
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by klax(m): 9:38am On Jul 17, 2021
OBALOLA55:
COME OVER HERE AND TELL US WHY THAT ROAD IS BADangry

No they won't but can donate 1,000 cow, diamond chain and damn N50M termite food coffin nah and started bragging.

Ndi iberibe shit!!!

Attack me na your data you just wan waste cus I moved already from dead issue.
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 17, 2021
Jonathan39:
Wonderful indeed, but ashamed of their state?

How will a village be in a state with a capital as OYo? I understand why they are stupidly ashamed.

I know awori people in Lagos, how is their village? A slum, yes that's what it is.

See a state capital, you want to talk where Igbos are talking? grin grin grin

Port Harcourt road, Aba, Abia state. Dirty pigs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.