Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? (82705 Views)

When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? / Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? / Kupe Boy, Jimseuh And Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by zexy2030(m): 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
roach:
My lady is the kind that is always down both physically, spiritually, emotionally when we are down to zero kobo. It's this times that she will start crying and I will start to feel guilty for being in the relationship. She's a federal worker (a dental nurse).. transportation, feeding and other stuffs could have cut down her salary at the end of the month but it all boils down to me with the belief that I'm a burden to her because I don't have a job right now.. ( i used to be a DJ and later moved to crypto but right now I'm down)..
Whenever we don't have money she doesn't love me in anyway, in fact everything i do is always wrong, i stink to her and my mouth smells, but when there's money everything is cool.. She's 5 months pregnant for me, many times i regret being in the relationship. The pregnancy has tied me down and i can't break the relationship.. the kinda woman i have doesn't believe in tomorrow all she wants is now.. Please i need advice �I'm breaking down

It is mostly caused by the pregnancy. You should be of better understanding. The love is there..for a woman to keep a pregnancy, it's love but if she nags, it's because of her present state, their mood swings. So understand and bear through.
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by makeherscream(m): 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
The day she sucked my dick shocked

2 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by BigDawsNet: 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
Samakus:

Lolz. Typo of course. Before 2022 world cup. The plan is to watch it live with her in Qatar during our honey moon

That's great bro...I believe it's gonna be romantic to watch the Olympics together...

If I can't come for your wedding then we meet at Qatar...

I'm adding that to my bucket list cheesy

And wish you both best of luck
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Samakus(m): 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
BigDawsNet:

That's great bro...I believe it's gonna be romantic to watch the Olympics together...

If I can't come for your wedding then we meet at Qatar...

I'm adding that to my bucket list cheesy

And wish you both best of luck

Very well then. It's a date. Blessings bro

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
Mckandre:
OP is delusional currently, he just narrated a video that went viral some years back. His own version happened in a road junction, while the video version happened at a poolside which followed by a proposal. OP say something different. cheesy

E be like u no watch d skit well.. D one dat happened in a pool side, d sokdier cork gun? D gal just kneel down dey beg for d guy na. So op didnt narrate shit..
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by phazotron(m): 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
fanenene:

when you have not been loved genuinely by a lady or when your heart have been messed up by situation that you have experience you tend to talk like this. my brother woman never love you before. if you see love you go run. my fiancé can literally die for me anytime if you leave her she will give me money. she does not demand from me if i want to buy her something expensive she will insist i save the money she no get money oooooo her parent are not well to do oooo. so my brother allow a woman to love you don't be doing SHOOT and RUN.

Many men dey mumu

No be Everytime you go dey love woman

As a man you need to step back and make sure your woman sure

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Savedday: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

2 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by BESTScientist1: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2021
Interesting truths and lies

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by PacAmaru: 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
donbachi:
The day she swore with her womb,dat she will never cheat on me.

Presently,my wife.
na scam!

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Theevilone(m): 8:27am On Aug 24, 2021
nkemchineke:
whats her name?

CHioma
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by fhilipi(m): 12:22am On Aug 31, 2021
grin
aywhy93:
Chaaiiii... Those of us wey no get Girlfriend nko.? We'll be reading your comments sha... smiley
grin
aywhy93:
Chaaiiii... Those of us wey no get Girlfriend nko.? We'll be reading your comments sha... smiley

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by fhilipi(m): 12:25am On Aug 31, 2021
grin[color=#990000][/color] wahala for who get babe oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / 101 Ways To Tell A Girl That I Love You / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.