Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? (82692 Views)

When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? / Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? / Kupe Boy, Jimseuh And Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by temitope27(m): 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
jaelz:
I have always been a player and hardly ever really believed in love as I felt it was just a parable, but being with this my current girlfriend really opened my eyes to so many things with one being the day she truly proved her love for me.

That was the day we went out on a date and we got stopped by police men at a certain junction in Jabi, Abuja, the men started harassing me unnecessarily and when I couldn't take it any more me maself start dey change am for them o, it was at this junction one threatened to shoot me and corked his gun, omo if you see the way my girlfriend ran out of the car that day and stood in the front of me to shield me from the bullet by taking the bullet for me using herself as a shield, asin she was ready to die for me.

That was the day I realized that this girl was for real and nah her I go carry go see my mama.

So guys how did you find out that your woman truly loved you and was for real?
na correct babe be that oo, walahi, u you cheat on her na thunder go fire you o grin

5 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by nairalandankrah: 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
Make I try am first!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by BKayy: 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
Never marry a single mother or a lady raised by a single mother if you value your life

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by BluntCrazeMan: 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
I don't Know Jarree.!!

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by fukNaija(m): 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
My own na army sha. I owe my worker so he brought soldierman lol. I fear no body abeg.. He wanted to beat me , I already called my anti cult niggas- you see anti cult, fear them o. Just that the soja was flexing muscle saying if I don't pay he will deal with me today, as he wan wipe me belt my pregnant baby mama blocked it and fell. Na there wahala burst. Anti cult came in with force ,asked who touch her? Next thing na gunshot for soja leg. Them carry am waka with who bring am. Til date I no see anybody..

BTW. I owed the salary due to damages

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Clintonchiedzie(m): 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
Okay continue
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by SenecaTheYonger: 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
jaelz:
I have always been a player and hardly ever really believed in love as I felt it was just a parable, but being with this my current girlfriend really opened my eyes to so many things with one being the day she truly proved her love for me.

That was the day we went out on a date and we got stopped by police men at a certain junction in Jabi, Abuja, the men started harassing me unnecessarily and when I couldn't take it any more me maself start dey change am for them o, it was at this junction one threatened to shoot me and corked his gun, omo if you see the way my girlfriend ran out of the car that day and stood in the front of me to shield me from the bullet by taking the bullet for me using herself as a shield, asin she was ready to die for me.

That was the day I realized that this girl was for real and nah her I go carry go see my mama.

The same girl with 3.1million in her account?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
She loved you because you were a player, but the moment you change and start being available, the feelings will die off. I have been there.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by BareFacedLies(m): 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
Good to know that she's loyal
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by domaya21(f): 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
We don watch many films like that. Check how much or wetin she take settle the officer after the drama. Bottom line she pulled it off smoothly. She plays better than you

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by babyfaceafrica: 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
You are been deceived.. No worry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by staphcures: 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
BKayy:
Never marry a single mother or a lady raised by a single mother if you value your life
. Really !
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Dotinacircle: 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
L
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by obinnawhyte(m): 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
jaelz:

Nothing but the simple fact that we are all humans and must make decisions someday whether for our own happiness or to be right in the eyes of the society.

Hope you can do same for her?.

3 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by firstolalekan(m): 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ishilove:
Nairaland redpillers will not like this thread.
Is that so?
Make I land first grin

4 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by UDUJ(m): 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
jaelz:

Hmmmmmmmmm, I find this story hard to believe but if true then good for you. She just might be a wife material.

Unless you promised sending her some huge amount of money later that day and the police shooting you would have made that not to happen cheesy
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by BlueAir: 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
This guy isn't wise at all. Small adrenaline rush that favors u from her ,u don't dey lose guard. No be woman again? Chai. Just sit down jejely and imagine what such a woman with adrenaline can do to u when u incur her wrath guilty or not guilty. Your eyes go open the day she go send assassin's take that life she tried protecting,is she not human?? Chai..trust is a very invaluable commodity that nobody should use to play with human beings oo but people just don't learn

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by sheriffindy(m): 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
OBI CUBANA

2 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Starzo: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
before nkor..when dem wan off he meal ticket, why sho nor go run go protect her investment??

4 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Vireani79: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
The day I found out was the day she removed her two kidneys and her liver and used it to prepare better asun for me
That day I knew I have found her in a dream

Ode u go just die for nothing
Cos u dey with babe
Police dey do u anyhow.
Instead make u calm down
U dey change am for person wey carry gun
U get luck say the police man never smoke
Dem for kill two of una
Find better gun put near una body
Mtcheeeeew

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by eedimo(m): 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
Those Pvzzi poeple are distractions for senior citizens like me.

5 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Starzo: 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
UDUJ:

Hmmmmmmmmm, I find this story hard to believe but if true then good for you. She just might be a wife material.

Unless you promised sending her some huge amount of money later that day and the police shooting you would have made that not to happen cheesy
na the money wey she dey collect since b the reason why she do that thing
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by ElValiente(m): 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
jaelz:

If it's not staged oo cos I don't trust bishes. Then that's a keeper right there. My gf back in school saw cockroache flying left me and ran away. I was battling this dude to leave my room alone. I won't mention the school name but our hostel then chimo.i hail una..next day I got another apartment f*ck hostel cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Starzo: 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

The same girl with 3.1million in her account?
aaahhhh...naim still bring that story??

2 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by AmuRubber(m): 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
Doja2000:
I told my girlfriend that I want to buy new clothes and boxers but I was completely broke. She shockterlize me by sending 50k to my account.
I told her that the 50k was too much but she told me to keep the change.
Oh men.......!! I must marry Hadiza. cheesy

Kindly send me Hadiza's number let me call to thank and appreciate her on your behalf. Treat as urgent, biko.

3 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Darkblood: 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
Moral of the story?
Stupidquestions:
She was working before I graduated...
I dated her for about 1 year before I grad.
After my grad, she was worried I won't come back to her.
She was always causing trouble on phone..lol..telling me to come back..
Then I started calling less, then acting broke, broke..cos I had my doubt abt her ....
Then she will send me money every month to me so I can come see her..she would have come to see me but her job dint give such space..
I kept up for two months..
Then when I went for Nysc, She wanted to come see me, but I gave thousands of excuses, then few months later..I broke up with her on phone...Yes I knew she liked abi loved me...but I wasn't ready and I have some redflag abt her abusive mouth when she's angry...she was 28 while I was 27 then..
...she cried...told all my friends to talk to me, threatened suicide..lol...then she turned bitter and started swearing grin
As a guyman, since my heart was clean...I dint bother abt the swear

2 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Mckindey: 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
I hear
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by stagger: 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
I was owing someone back in the day when poverty was hitting me left and right. She heard me arguing with the fellow outside who was threatening fire and brimstone. She promptly told me to come to her mum's house the next day. As I entered, na so she give me 20k to pay the guy off.

A few years more and we will be in silver jubilee mode.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by bigcee(m): 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
jaelz:

But what if na set up grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Starzo: 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
guy u can lie ehn,,,na u still bring story of 3.1 million naira the other day
Why lie dey sweet u like this sef??

3 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Timekeeper: 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ishilove:
Nairaland redpillers will not like this thread.

Honestly we are deeply Pained cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / 101 Ways To Tell A Girl That I Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.