Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? (82695 Views)

When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? / Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? / Kupe Boy, Jimseuh And Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Darkblood: 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
Stupidquestions:

I dint ....is it a must to marry a gal before admitting a babe liked us?
Guy no kill me abeg ahn ahn grin
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by blueheart(m): 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
BKayy:
Never marry a single mother or a lady raised by a single mother if you value your life

grin grin grin they are coming for u, fam

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Mckandre(m): 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

You need to be loved. It does not cost a thing.
i don't run short of it bro. smiley

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
You've been good to her. When you're good to a woman that's how it is. She will love you with all her being and will do anything for you.

3 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Absoj(m): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
grin grin
Debra911:

We're just one out of 1million grin
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by alexola20(m): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
She might truly love you but remember nothing stop her not to be your worst as well.

She is a woman.

4 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by DonroxyII: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
Authoreety:
She actually showed she had real feelings for you

But this type can be annoyingly stubborn
For every good there is a commensurate bad .....

The day she will also throw herself at him aggressively if there is a discord .... Op, always remember the day she threw herself at you with the Police .....

4 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by PierreAbutu(m): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
Doja2000:
I told my girlfriend that I want to buy new clothes and boxers but I was completely broke. She shockterlize me by sending 50k to my account.
I told her that the 50k was too much but she told me to keep the change.
Oh men.......!! I must marry Hadiza. cheesy

Pls give me her younger sister's number cheesy
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Chukabiz(m): 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
Where una dey see all these good girls? Na " do me a favour " full my side

2 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by lastgenious(m): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
BigDawsNet:

When we go out on a date we split the bills

She has never requested for financial assistance

She only request for roseflower and sun flower as a gift only

Transport fare is not in her dictionary

She's Loyal, Honest, Doesn't know how to lie

Finally she's a North American white lady

North American white ?
Can you give me her number I want to advice her. You can trust me I'm a man of god

2 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by IamGreen1(f): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
BKayy:

Sake of which likes?
I repeat, never marry a lady raised by a single mother.
And by single mother I mean single mother not widows. There is a very big difference.
That your uncles wife know what she did that made the man abscond with another woman. She is an evil woman, sorry for being real.
Quick question, why haven't your uncle left the new woman he absconded with fir another if the problem is from him?

She is not an evil woman, my uncle was a very wealthy man and he loves womanising and one of his numerous women jazz him and make him abandoned his family until she was able to ripped him off all his assets and money after more than 20yrs and the first woman still accepted him to live with her in her house but was still stealing her money to fornicate so his children got him apartment of his. So who is the bad person here.

I can't foolishly say that the woman is perfect but you shouldn't also turn blind eyes to men wrong doings in marriages too remember it takes two to tangle na.

6 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2021
Made619:
Please tell your wife that someone here on nairaland said God will bless her immensely,she will live long to eat the fruit of her labour, I've not seen her but she's indeed a blessing....my God....she's blessed.. Please tell her Sir
I will boss.thanks

3 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by LoveJesus87(m): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
Doja2000:
I told my girlfriend that I want to buy new clothes and boxers but I was completely broke. She shockterlize me by sending 50k to my account.
I told her that the 50k was too much but she told me to keep the change.
Oh men.......!! I must marry Hadiza. cheesy
ehn Broz, pls I want to help you as I be marriage counselor grin I want you to send hadiza number to me so that I articulate her meticulate so that she can be a good wife material cheesy grin just send her number ehn. grin

6 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by IamGreen1(f): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
rushlife:

How is your relationship life? Are you happily dating?

I'm married ni o

2 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Bamzyriches451: 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
Make I just siddon observe comments
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by AutoChick4U(f): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
BKayy:
Never marry a single mother or a lady raised by a single mother if you value your life
E no work for you no mean say e no go work for another.

4 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by AutoChick4U(f): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
Normal normal,woman must Bleep up sometimes,but the day I knew my current babe loved me was one day like dat,she had earlier sold some of her house items and went to her state but things were not good for her there in Anambra,so she came back to Abuja and we were able to raise small money to rent a room in wumba in Apo ,we no get anything inside,even no bed.we always sleep on the wrapper spread on the bare ground. One day I saw a neighbor throwing out a very flat foam at our backyard and I told her I wud observe to see if the person is dumping it away or drying it in the sun.the foam was there for like 4days and I concluded to take it inside so we can use it.i told my gf and I went to the backyard to take it,she told me to stop and she came to the back to meet me and took the foam from me to the house.i asked her why did you not allow me to carry it myself,she said she cannot bear the tot of seeing me carry a leftover foam inside ,that it's better it's her carrying it incase pesin dey shout ,thief thief.it touched me till date.today we stay in one of the top best place in Abuja ,foam no be problem,household property yakpa sef,I dey even wonder how we go sell dem if we wan finally leave d country.she was patient.God is Good
She got a good heart. God bless the relationship
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by penitential(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
I still dey try find out if my girl really love me. Whether make I go find soldier man trouble with my GF make I take know whether she dey for real or for play ����
jaelz:
I have always been a player and hardly ever really believed in love as I felt it was just a parable, but being with this my current girlfriend really opened my eyes to so many things with one being the day she truly proved her love for me.

That was the day we went out on a date and we got stopped by police men at a certain junction in Jabi, Abuja, the men started harassing me unnecessarily and when I couldn't take it any more me maself start dey change am for them o, it was at this junction one threatened to shoot me and corked his gun, omo if you see the way my girlfriend ran out of the car that day and stood in the front of me to shield me from the bullet by taking the bullet for me using herself as a shield, asin she was ready to die for me.

That was the day I realized that this girl was for real and nah her I go carry go see my mama.

So guys how did you find out that your woman truly loved you and was for real?
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by fanenene(m): 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Broda..
No Woman is ever ready to Die for any Boyfriend/Husband..
Don't have dat notion..

Even in the Animal kingdom, it's like dat..

One of My Uncle from Villa used to Hunt/Set Trap For WaterGeese in a Burrow Pit in the late 1990's...

Once he trapped a Female, D Male will be Trying to unhook her..
But He Traps a Male, d Female Hangs around for like 5 secs and JEJELY swim away!!.. sad embarassed

Next day, You will see her with Another Male Goose!!.. cheesy cool
So WOMEN DON'T DIE FOR MEN!!
Can d OP's Girlfriend pull dat her stunt with Fulani Killer Herdsmen? sad
when you have not been loved genuinely by a lady or when your heart have been messed up by situation that you have experience you tend to talk like this. my brother woman never love you before. if you see love you go run. my fiancé can literally die for me anytime if you leave her she will give me money. she does not demand from me if i want to buy her something expensive she will insist i save the money she no get money oooooo her parent are not well to do oooo. so my brother allow a woman to love you don't be doing SHOOT and RUN.

6 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Emmhychidi(m): 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
All those people here forming hard life abi hardmen I pity u ... If u want dump ur correct gf ... Someone would pick her show her love and marry her... Stay here and be doing u have a strong heart... Beta men dey outside and beta babes self dey ... Just be patient ur own go come no dey rush say u like this girl say u wan get her by all means na why many relationship no dey last ... As a guy go for babe wey u know say wey like u pass herself that kind of relationship fit last and the relationship fit true ... But boys no dey hear them wan back them wan back ... Na so u go follow mammy water ... Make una guys get sense ooo... Life na 1 no be 2 ooo...

8 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by UDUJ(m): 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
simplesearch:

And she'll gain what dying instead?

Dude learn to decipher sarcasm cheesy
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by GavinThompson: 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
Seniors are also looking for relationships, this is something that people simply cannot live without, so I suggest https://www.maturetenders.com/over-50-dating.html for people who want to engage in online dating. You can easily find someone special thanks to the various dating platforms they offer.

2 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Rrchrd(m): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
CelestineNelson:
Useless post...Girlfriend this, boy friend this...who even told this generation that relationship are for people that are not ready marriage... God does not recognise boy friend and girlfriend oo...stop making people think that it is a normal. oh you appolyon the Hitit principality in charge of mountain of media, you have chosen media to project your evil ideas to destroy the human soul will ungodly mindset ...This too shall pass away
What's this one saying, wl you just jumb into marriage without courtship to enable you ascertain the kind person you want to marry. ¿
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Parizz: 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ishilove:

Real mumu
Let me ask you a question. Why do you like simps and hate redpillers? Or is your husband a simp?

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Maximus85(m): 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
jaelz:
I have always been a player and hardly ever really believed in love as I felt it was just a parable, but being with this my current girlfriend really opened my eyes to so many things with one being the day she truly proved her love for me.

That was the day we went out on a date and we got stopped by police men at a certain junction in Jabi, Abuja, the men started harassing me unnecessarily and when I couldn't take it any more me maself start dey change am for them o, it was at this junction one threatened to shoot me and corked his gun, omo if you see the way my girlfriend ran out of the car that day and stood in the front of me to shield me from the bullet by taking the bullet for me using herself as a shield, asin she was ready to die for me.

That was the day I realized that this girl was for real and nah her I go carry go see my mama.

So guys how did you find out that your woman truly loved you and was for real?

She always ask if I have eaten and she likes to call me mumu. I married her and we just gave birth to a very beautiful baby girl. grin

Help me win this infinix laptop pls. I need just 200 genuine comments and I'm sure I will win.
Pls click the link, like and comment.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRVvEUaHJSC/?utm_medium=copy_link

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Parizz: 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
CelestineNelson:
Useless post...Girlfriend this, boy friend this...who even told this generation that relationship are for people that are not ready marriage... God does not recognise boy friend and girlfriend oo...stop making people think that it is a normal. oh you appolyon the Hitit principality in charge of mountain of media, you have chosen media to project your evil ideas to destroy the human soul will ungodly mindset ...This too shall pass away
chop knuckle
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by lanocfoods: 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
You will still go and cheat on her
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Ishilove: 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
Parizz:
Let me ask you a question. Why do you like simps and hate redpillers? Or is your husband a simp?
No, but you are one heck of an ignorant mo*****ker

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by deavicky(m): 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
The only thing I enjoy from mine is to borrow from her money without paying back.

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Parizz: 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ishilove:

No, but you are one heck of an ignorant mo*****ker
I only ask a question cos of the way you ve been going about with your anti men campaigns.
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Ishilove: 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
Parizz:
I only ask a question cos of the way you ve been going about with your anti men campaigns.
Do you know what 'anti men' means? Show me one single post that I have ever made that is anti men. Oya, I'm waiting

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Ishilove: 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
deavicky:
The only thing I enjoy from mine is to borrow from her money without paying back.
So you are essentially using her?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / 101 Ways To Tell A Girl That I Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.