Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? (82709 Views)

When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? / Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? / Kupe Boy, Jimseuh And Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by jeyem(m): 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
I decide to marry my American wife when we had an accident On an high way in Pennsylvania and she was flew on a chopper alone because her situation was critical , when she woke up at the hospital, she said she don’t wanna stay in the hospital that she wanna die in her boyfriend house! The doctor drove her to my house by himself, I couldn’t believed it! That was the day I said this is my wife! We are hapily married now! Paper follow anyway!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Exponental(m): 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
donbachi:
The day she swore with her womb,dat she will never cheat on me.

Presently,my wife.
Happy married life. What if after 3 children, she cheats nko? Sometimes, cheating comes like a flash. It may never be planned or envisaged.
May God protect us from temptations we can't overcome.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Teeboy15(m): 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
theForth:
She loved you because you were a player, but the moment you change and start being available, the feelings will die off. I have been there.

I wish I can beg Obi Cubana to release and send 12 cows for you alone.

Op, this is the best advice. Take it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by FarahAideed: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
The day she asked me if we ever broke up please I should allow how be among my grooms men ...I kuku made her my bride

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Dannyfan(m): 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
I no get one
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Martinez39s(m): 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
All is zobo. grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by hoyze24: 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
The girl na mumu.

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Lightorder: 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
alaribe1992:
Simpletons spits tueh
no be your comment dey vex me , na the people wey give you likes I dey reason if them no fit read and understand a simple passage before clapping for you

4 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by OwenJesse27(m): 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
Doja2000:
I told my girlfriend that I want to buy new clothes and boxers but I was completely broke. She shockterlize me by sending 50k to my account.
I told her that the 50k was too much but she told me to keep the change.
Oh men.......!! I must marry Hadiza. cheesy

Lolzzz

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by MARX77(m): 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
jaelz:
I have always been a player and hardly ever really believed in love as I felt it was just a parable, but being with this my current girlfriend really opened my eyes to so many things with one being the day she truly proved her love for me.

That was the day we went out on a date and we got stopped by police men at a certain junction in Jabi, Abuja, the men started harassing me unnecessarily and when I couldn't take it any more me maself start dey change am for them o, it was at this junction one threatened to shoot me and corked his gun, omo if you see the way my girlfriend ran out of the car that day and stood in the front of me to shield me from the bullet by taking the bullet for me using herself as a shield, asin she was ready to die for me.

That was the day I realized that this girl was for real and nah her I go carry go see my mama.

So guys how did you find out that your woman truly loved you and was for real?

Bro, not to sound pessimistic oo, the day e enter her head, she go serve you breakfast.

7 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by kenzysmith: 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
jaelz:
I have always been a player and hardly ever really believed in love as I felt it was just a parable, but being with this my current girlfriend really opened my eyes to so many things with one being the day she truly proved her love for me.

That was the day we went out on a date and we got stopped by police men at a certain junction in Jabi, Abuja, the men started harassing me unnecessarily and when I couldn't take it any more me maself start dey change am for them o, it was at this junction one threatened to shoot me and corked his gun, omo if you see the way my girlfriend ran out of the car that day and stood in the front of me to shield me from the bullet by taking the bullet for me using herself as a shield, asin she was ready to die for me.

That was the day I realized that this girl was for real and nah her I go carry go see my mama.

your lies go kill goat every player don't boast they are players they do it intentionally who believe this story is a fool na so u fine

2 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
Doja2000:
I told my girlfriend that I want to buy new clothes and boxers but I was completely broke. She shockterlize me by sending 50k to my account.

Give me Hadiza's number let me thank her for you.

5 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Stupidquestions: 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
Darkblood:
Moral of the story?
Learn comprehension skill.

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Rilwayne001: 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ishilove:
Nairaland redpillers will not like this thread.

Lol

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by VTJN(m): 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
donbachi:
The day she swore with her womb,dat she will never cheat on me.

Presently,my wife.
i hope you also swore with your blokos never to cheat on her?

Abi you get the wack Africa man's mentality

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
Normal normal,woman must Bleep up sometimes,but the day I knew my current babe loved me was one day like dat,she had earlier sold some of her house items and went to her state but things were not good for her there in Anambra,so she came back to Abuja and we were able to raise small money to rent a room in wumba in Apo ,we no get anything inside,even no bed.we always sleep on the wrapper spread on the bare ground. One day I saw a neighbor throwing out a very flat foam at our backyard and I told her I wud observe to see if the person is dumping it away or drying it in the sun.the foam was there for like 4days and I concluded to take it inside so we can use it.i told my gf and I went to the backyard to take it,she told me to stop and she came to the back to meet me and took the foam from me to the house.i asked her why did you not allow me to carry it myself,she said she cannot bear the tot of seeing me carry a leftover foam inside ,that it's better it's her carrying it incase pesin dey shout ,thief thief.it touched me till date.today we stay in one of the top best place in Abuja ,foam no be problem,household property yakpa sef,I dey even wonder how we go sell dem if we wan finally leave d country.she was patient.God is Good

76 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by IBreakRules: 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
Doja2000:

Ode

3 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by IamGreen1(f): 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
BKayy:
Never marry a single mother or a lady raised by a single mother if you value your life

What if her mother is a widow or the husband abscond with another woman because one of my uncle did this to his first family and the woman singlehandedly trained her children because one person don write am and you've copy it and started reposting it for the sake of 'likes' without reasoning things yourself.

18 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by SirSkipPearsons: 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
Michelle55:
Some people will cum here to blow zobo for us now cheesy amu waiting patiently for the stories
The person above the person above you is one of them grin

3 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Lightorder: 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
hoyze24:
The girl na mumu.
she is a mumu because she stood to die for what she believed. Me wey don’t risk my life for people wey I didn’t even care to know their names or have their contacts .Wetin you go call me ? She is my kind of woman and I believe angels were happy with her

5 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by KingDash: 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
jaelz:

mumu... make obi cubana show face na, everything go bust.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by dk58(m): 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
That's a show of love. Hold her tight.

2 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by McOluOmo: 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Femeto: 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
temitope27:
I never meet that kind girl b4 for my life, I dey find one o
Me too.

4 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
Doja2000:
I told her that the 50k was too much but she told me to keep the change.l

Hehehe.. sad smiley
I just dey look You and the OP dey Laugh!!..
Getting carried away unnecessarily.. undecided

In the OP's Case, His GirlFriend definitely knew the Police Officer WOULD NOT pull the Trigger..
Dats y she stood..
If Na Robbers or Fulani Bandits/Eastern UGM, Can She?? sad cheesy

In your Case, Ur GF get one Yahoo Boy or 'Uncle' dat gives her Steady Cash unto some 'Shining' matters..

Dat N50,000 is like N4000 to Her!!..
She Must have close to N400 Thousand in her account..
Try to investigate..
Nigerian Girl send dier Boyfriend 50k? sad

Guys, Make Una Wise up oo..
YOU CAN LOVE BUT PLS HAVE SENSE!!

5 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
jaelz:

How you sure say no be arrangee? angry

2 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by rollywise(m): 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
The first date, she got there before me and bought and paid for what she wanted and refused me buying anything for her nor paying for what she had. Few months later I got into a framed murder case. She ran Helter skelter to raise my 50k bail after I was vindicated. She's currently my wife and mother of my beautiful daughter

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by OwenJesse27(m): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
jeyem:
I decide to marry my American wife when we had an accident On an high way in Pennsylvania and she was flew on a chopper alone because her situation was critical , when she woke up at the hospital, she said she don’t wanna stay in the hospital that she wanna die in her boyfriend house! The doctor drove her to my house by himself, I couldn’t believed it! That was the day I said this is my wife! We are hapily married now! Paper follow anyway!

Aww so sweet show us pic na smiley

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
kokkubabboni421:
You’ve done well
But then again, I sympathize with you ahead
Woman wan don shield for you, you Dey happy?

If them no do, we go insult them, if them do we go insult them. Wetin you as a human being want? How many of your family members you as a man Don shield? Common responsibility of family members you no fit shield, e come be to stand in place for her fellow human being. If you see good, call am good. I no know the one way day do you. And you wan marry, I wonder as your house go be. Tufiakwa
U see women as sex objects, u sha get sister, boys like you day outside, try carry that one inside that thing way sit on top of your neck you call head, you hear me?
You talk like someone who's not close to being reasonable. I wonder as you use pass university.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by tivta(m): 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
Doja2000:
She get available sister?

3 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
BKayy:
Never marry a single mother or a lady raised by a single mother if you value your life

Where them write am say na single mother or the other one you day talk?
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Stormyharper(m): 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
jaelz:

Good for you bro, keep her marry her make babies.

On a serious level, some women are ready to die for their man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / 101 Ways To Tell A Girl That I Love You / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.