Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,155 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... (67559 Views)

Don’t Give Up On Your Dreams’, Sanwo-Olu Tells Rescued Street Kids / Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders / Don’t Give Your Phones To Police Officers At Checkpoints To Search - DCP Ewah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by VTJN(m): 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
DSC7:

Did you know his mother's achievement before she died? My friend google is your friend, please stop displaying ur ignorance freely.....

All of you here keep saying he is showing off as if he spent up to 10m for the burial sef....

His friends and well wishers sponsored almost everything......

Had it been you are into showbiz u would have understood better...

Peace....
his mother is unknown not until she's gone before she became a celebrity wink wink

Stop defending what doesn't worth it biko
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by DriveByKiller: 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
redcliff:

what values were broken here. please educate us.
I read your post and red his post..

The conclusion is that you're irredeemably gone.
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by izubext007: 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
My Mind set has just changed.......Love U Reno.

1 Like

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
It has nothing to do with his deceased mom. It's just a show of ego
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Asadujames202(m): 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
olasquare:
These days in nigeria you can't even speak truth without online warlords picking on you as being either jealous or envious. Speak of morals, we totally lost it....the general parlance is as long as he has plenty money keep your advice to yourself, se na your money. Come to think of it, what a man decide to do with his money, either he got it legitimately or otherwise, is of course no one's biz. But, it is of everyone's biz the effect of his attitude. You saw fire burning ur neighbours room u think it is none of your biz. Whether it is or not, time will tell. My point is, there are too many questionable wealth in nigeria that we celebrate. We don't need a soothsayer or prophet to tell us we are crook as a nation. We are very foolish as well to think we will ever get it smooth as a nation keeping this attitude. Sadly, this same attitude is well celebrated by religious leaders across, not forgetting the traditional rulers. To really wipe nigeria clean, we need to wipe clean our brain of these barbaric believe that once a man can declare stupendous wealth, he should be celebrated without question. It is this mindset that validates what psychologist and philosophers of medieval times says that, every followers deserves the kind of leaders they have. We deserve our corrupt politicians because we ourselves are equally corrupt and hates the truth. Our souls are already sold out to the devil for money

Such men with questionable wealth

Top on the list should be
Tinubu
Otedola
Dangote
Adenuga
And the one who has to suck d*ick in an exchange for oil well
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Freemasonry: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
This would have been relevant if Cubana’s mother lived in lack and poverty, but she enjoyed a good life and was well taken care of by her son. So STFU!

1 Like

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by redcliff: 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
DriveByKiller:
I read your post and red his post..

The conclusion is that you're irredeemably gone.

so is your logical thought process.
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by talk2didi(m): 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
Niece:
What stops him from being the first to tar the roads?

You don't knw anything. There is a woman in Abeokuta that tarred a federal government road 4 da use of public during Otunba Gbenga Daniel tenure. She was dragged 2 court 2 face her warrant. 1st allegation was she tried to make mockery of da government like dey don't knw wot dey are doing. 2ndly her project wasn't meet da standard & can caused accidents. Only her Chi helped her out.
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by VTJN(m): 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
chicoMX:

You mean he should tar all the roads in Oba or what? You think say to tar road na to open borehole? Y'all should rest abeg
just the road to his mother or family's house

Besides i thought you guys claimed he's a multi billionaires? What stopped him from taring more than a road kwan?

Na showoff he sabi do
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by redcliff: 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
danilmo:

Poverty has dealth with u to the extent that u now lick ass of rich men, praise them for spending anyhow.. I'm very sure people like I are one of the Yahoo boys lavishing anyhow out there..

What's stop him from tarring the road leading to his house with a good bustop/avenue named after his mother's/family name while she was alive?? Won't the mother feel the joy with pride while she's alife anytime people call the avenue in their name?? That game alone will give her mother extra year on earth self.. (My child is the talk of the Town, My name is going to be remembered for ages courtesy of my Son Obi)..

As u dey here Tinubu square in Lagos e nor dey give u joy??

Donate a multpulpose Arena to the state government and name it after her while she's alive..

One thing is to have money, one thing is to know he w to spend it..

I hope he has a Scholarship Foundation named in her mother's name before she died??

Or u think parents don't deserve the fame while alive??

Abeg go sidown and stop talking like those who run after Kobo Kobo from politicians..

one thing i am certain of is that you are in no financial capacity better than me. please prove me wrong.
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Charlie2020(f): 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
No be for this country one minister use public money arrange wedding for his son. Come see fleet of private jets including presidential fleet. In Cubana's case, friends donated and financed the burial. Not public funds as in the case of that Malam minister

2 Likes

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by VTJN(m): 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
humilitypays:
His mom had a royal life while she was alive. Rode the best of cars, traveled to top cities, had servants and enjoyed her life. So nothing bad if he decided to give her a royal burial and to also use it to hype and project his image and business empire which he has succeeded in doing.

The old woman didn't know suffering, she enjoyed her life well.

As for the road to his village, it's not his responsibility to do the work of government and elected Governors and LGA Chairman.

Mind you, some LGAs and state governments dont allow individuals or private organizations pave their roads because those roads are avenues for them to loot public funds.
stop all these defensive mechanism baba

The mother became known in her grave

She was known after she's gone
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by olasquare: 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
Asadujames202:

Such men with questionable wealth

Top on the list should be
Tinubu
Otedola
Dangote
Adenuga
And the one who has to suck d*ick in an exchange for oil well

I have not mentioned names, and I don't intend to point to anyone. I only pointed out a general syndrome in our nation that needs to be attended to. It seems you have a sentiment for some
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by moneyissweet(m): 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
You know him very well to know that his mother suffered before she died?

Idiot

Niece:
Funny how most people had to know his mom in her death not when she was alive.
If you don't celebrate me when am alive, please don't do it when I'm gone.

2 Likes

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by MrColdsweat: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
Gambit23:

Thousands of yorubas are in jail for drug trafficking and internet fraud. U guys lead in fraud

Stop looking at this issue from a tribal perspective. I'm an igboman.

Ndigbo are too desperate and this nonsense display will only drive our desperate sons to commit more crimes.
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by DSC7: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
VTJN:
his mother is unknown not until she's gone before she became a celebrity wink wink

Stop defending what doesn't worth it biko

Unknown to you but known to those that worth knowing her.....

Just like during my mum burial, see convoys everywhere, gunshots like say na passing out parade,, politicians and business moguls graced the occasion, all thanks to my family members connections... Many said we were showing off but to be honest we spent little not even up to a mill..

Ur circle of Friends matters....

2 Likes

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by VTJN(m): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
redcliff:

what values were broken here. please educate us.
kindly use your tongue to count your teeth
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Bighead95(m): 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hmmmm people sha so because he threw up a big burial ceremony means he doesn't take care of his mum when she was alive ..... Anyways to make everything easier for you all go on youtube search the mama wey die when she was alive you go see how fresh the woman and healthy she was .......

If na me I go even do more than that

So far we are in this life we are vanity so anything in this life are all vanity so why I no go follow them enjoy the vanity before I die

God punish poverty.... Na poverty dey make poor man reason everything is vanity
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by BanevsJoker(m): 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
Niece:
What stops him from being the first to tar the roads?
Do you pay tax to him? Did you vote him into office? What then is the relevance of government if every man provides all amenities for himself? Make una try get common sense. He is under no obligation to fix roads with his personal money.

1 Like

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by rollywise(m): 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
I see your point Reno. But not on your matter. He gave his mother a very good life while on earth. And a befitting burial at death. What else can a parent wish for?
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by VTJN(m): 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
MrColdsweat:

No values were broken. It is the absence of prudence amongst Nigerians that we talk about.
Like you sure say you dey alright ba?
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by moneyissweet(m): 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
This burial really breaks some people heart
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by big7: 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
mathy2p2:
It is quite surprising ,buying coffin 30m to be buried on ground . stupidity.

Bruh this thing no be fight ehn. If your own mama or papa die carry them go throwey inside soakaway and leave how someone or how much someone dim it fit to buy a casket for his own.

1 Like

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Asadujames202(m): 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
olasquare:

I have not mentioned names, and I don't intend to point to anyone. I only pointed out a general syndrome in our nation that needs to be attended to. It seems you have a sentiment for some

Just 72 hours burial rites
Have pushed some people to the brink
Such people like you
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by VTJN(m): 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
LuQuLuQu:

Go and die
The truth hurts bro

Kiss it, embrace it and handle it with care
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Uniique(m): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
Niece:
You want to split from Nigeria yet you can't do without cows. The northerners you guys don't want to see gave you those cows remember.

Like say the cows na free
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by DSC7: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
Charlie2020:
No be for this country one minister use public money arrange wedding for his son. Come see fleet of private jets including presidential fleet. In Cubana's case, friends donated and financed the burial. Not public funds as in the case of that Malam minister

And many pple still dey say he dey show off....

If not for Cubana Chief priest wey get time dey post Pictures and Videos up and down many people no go even know Obi cubana because he no too get dat time to socialize and no be social media freak sef....

World pple sha
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by dejol88: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
danilmo:

Poverty has dealth with u to the extent that u now lick ass of rich men, praise them for spending anyhow.. I'm very sure people like I are one of the Yahoo boys lavishing anyhow out there..

What's stop him from tarring the road leading to his house with a good bustop/avenue named after his mother's/family name while she was alive?? Won't the mother feel the joy with pride while she's alife anytime people call the avenue in their name?? That game alone will give her mother extra year on earth self.. (My child is the talk of the Town, My name is going to be remembered for ages courtesy of my Son Obi)..

As u dey here Tinubu square in Lagos e nor dey give u joy??

Donate a multpulpose Arena to the state government and name it after her while she's alive..

One thing is to have money, one thing is to know he w to spend it..

I hope he has a Scholarship Foundation named in her mother's name before she died??

Or u think parents don't deserve the fame while alive??

Abeg go sidown and stop talking like those who run after Kobo Kobo from politicians..
Beautiful advice you have given.

Please don't forget to do same when you faced with similar situation. Incase you have no funds to execute it, start hustling now and don't give excuse. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Haye101: 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
Y lying oba wey I know, no single potopoto on our road. U can't find poor people 4 hia Dat needs helps. Even d least poorest people hypocrite dey u g wagon. Biko stop badmouthing oba.
Niece:
This is deep.
lalasticlala come and see the roads in Oba.
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by geraldfavour(m): 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
Make una leave these man him no no they place way they pain him ask him when he is in power did he tarred road to his house? Me I will do pass obi self but no be his money him spend ooo na him friend arrange everything ooo the guy I don't think he spend rich 30m

Wait be him own problem
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by emsco91(m): 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
Someone one posted that yhe roads leader to is village are not tarred....

Waiting lemme ask you...
Is he the governor or does he look like yhe L.G chairman??

If he decides to run for President na will you vote for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members / Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians / Aisha Buhari Visits Mbaka In Enugu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.