Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (39593 Views)

Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? / Am Afraid I Miqht Make Love To My Sister Soon. / I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Angelheart: 9:52pm On May 12, 2011
LOL, Love this!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 12, 2011
Blood_Shed:
Where abouts? You hiding something? I'm in London I ain't gonna emerge from under your bed.

Exactly. Just tells me why such people are insecure, and looking at this thread you can now see why

Yeah but still, I don't mention my location too much here. You can email me if you like.

Seriously though, the romance section? The kind of things people say here, it makes OP look like Angel Gabriel.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 9:59pm On May 12, 2011
kokoye:

I'm not jealous.  I live in the U.S and have lived here with my family for over 10yrs.  Like i said, i defended him at first but his last post pissed me off.  Plus I know he is lying. nuff said

I'm not referring to the flossing part sweetie. I'm referring to how he started the post.  That's what got poeple riled up. And he was insulting naija girls because he's been to America.

Exactly my point, there's no need to be mad at him for going to America if you're not jealous or you're not doing Bad Belle.

He was insulting 9ja girls coz he's been to America? Oh pls!  He was just comparing~~ You're over analyzing his post.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by igmacco(m): 10:07pm On May 12, 2011
oboi go Bleep ashawo, atleast ashawo no go agree to kiss you sef. yeye yankee guys, i sure say na village for yankee u dey leave,.,, yankee no dey fall our hand again, i sure say na restaurant u work for there come here dey find girl wey get floss.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by igmacco(m): 10:08pm On May 12, 2011
oboi go Zap ashawo, atleast ashawo no go agree to kiss you sef.   yeye yankee guys, i sure say na village for yankee u dey leave,.,, yankee no dey fall our hand again,       i sure say na restaurant u work for there come here dey find girl wey get floss.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 12, 2011
igmacco:

oboi go Zap ashawo, atleast ashawo no go agree to kiss you sef.   yeye yankee guys,  i sure say na village for yankee u dey leave,.,, yankee no dey fall our hand again,        i sure say na restaurant u work for there come here dey find girl wey get floss.    

Jealousy joloma.

These are the same kind of responses I saw in the Celeb section about Oge Okoye stating all her kids will have UK citizenship. Bad belle people overplenty.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 10:10pm On May 12, 2011
igmacco:

oboi go Zap ashawo, atleast ashawo no go agree to kiss you sef.   yeye yankee guys,  i sure say na village for yankee u dey leave,.,, yankee no dey fall our hand again,        i sure say na restaurant u work for there come here dey find girl wey get floss.    

Another "Non-Yankee Jealous" Person.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Natasha2(f): 10:14pm On May 12, 2011
jeez finally una don carry this mumu thread to page 12 SMH shame on all of you who helped this thread to come to this page including me cheesy
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by InkedNerd(f): 10:30pm On May 12, 2011
Lmao, this may sound weird but I like the sense of unity everyone is showing against the OP. Kudos to everyone grin wink
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by nduchucks: 10:33pm On May 12, 2011
Believe it or not, the issue raised in the thread could be a matter of life or death. The most potent veneral diseases such as HIV/Aids and Herpes are transmitted quite efficiently through blood contact. That means that a person who does not floss regularly could bleed when some pressure is applied to the gum area, as could be the case when kissing is very passionate. There is definitely a risk of being infected by some of these exotic viruses through kissing.

To be safe, do not kiss or have unprotected sex without having you and your partner tested for HIV apriori. Ignorance is not a sufficient excuse for risking your life.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 12, 2011
Thank you very much. Plaque and bacteria on the teeth can also lead to cardiac ailments.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 10:41pm On May 12, 2011
ogugua88:

Thank you very much. Plaque and bacteria on the teeth can also lead to cardiac ailments.

Tell'em Pre-N!! ---LOL

Inked_Nerd:

Lmao, this may sound weird but I like the sense of unity everyone is showing against the OP. Kudos to everyone grin wink

There's no unity o! Not atall. smiley
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 10:42pm On May 12, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Believe it or not, the issue raised in the thread could be a matter of life or death. The most potent veneral diseases such as HIV/Aids and Herpes are transmitted quite efficiently through blood contact. [b]That means that a person who does not floss regularly could bleed when some pressure is applied to the gum area, [/b]as could be the case when kissing is very passionate. There is definitely a risk of being infected by some of these exotic viruses through kissing.

To be safe, do not kiss or have unprotected sex without having you and your partner tested for HIV apriori. Ignorance is not a sufficient excuse for risking your life.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Are you serious?? Abi na gum yu dae floss or teeth? Flossing is used to remove plaque and stains on teeth and between teeth. Im sorry but reallyy!!! shocked shocked chinekeee

I have never heard of this sef, maybe I did not hear fine wen my dentist was telling me about flossing.

Ar dey use floss only for tie teeth but I do not bleed so heeh.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 10:45pm On May 12, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Believe it or not, the issue raised in the thread could be a matter of life or death. The most potent veneral diseases such as HIV/Aids and Herpes are transmitted quite efficiently through blood contact. That means that a person who does not floss regularly could bleed when some pressure is applied to the gum area, as could be the case when kissing is very passionate. There is definitely a risk of being infected by some of these exotic viruses through kissing.

I don't how true some of  those info. is. But sha, you're making some sense.  smiley
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 10:46pm On May 12, 2011
Actually for the HIV part unless both of you get cut na mouth it is rare but possible.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by nduchucks: 10:49pm On May 12, 2011
kandiikane:

Are you serious?? Abi na gum yu dae floss or teeth? Flossing is used to remove plaque and stains on teeth and between teeth. Im sorry but reallyy!!! shocked shocked chinekeee

I have never heard of this sef, maybe I did not hear fine wen my dentist was telling me about flossing.

You sound like a dullard, sorry to say. If you don't floss regularly, you could develop gum disease without your knowledge unless a dentist inspects your teeth. Bleeding from the gum and the areas where you did not floss is symptomatic of gum disease. You can make contact with the blood of your partner through kissing if your partner has gum disease. Quite a few Nigerians walk around with gum disease. Most of you people do not go to the dentist unless you have tooth ache.

If you have the said gum disease, you don't need to get cut to bleed through the gum. Be wise.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by InkedNerd(f): 10:51pm On May 12, 2011
kandiikane:

Lmaaaaoooo, damn kandii you always have my crackin' up grin

ndu_chucks:

BABE!:

I don't how true some of  those info. is. But sha, you're making some sense.  smiley

Although  a person can get HIV/AIDS through the trasmitting blood from another person's mouth, the chances of that are slim. You'd need to swallon gallons of the persons spit to really be infected.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 12, 2011
Enter the quack doctors: "Flossing cures HIV".
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BloodShed1: 10:55pm On May 12, 2011
ogugua88:

Yeah but still, I don't mention my location too much here. You can email me if you like.

Seriously though, the romance section? The kind of things people say here, it makes OP look like Angel Gabriel.

Eh? One of them exiles, lol jp.

Just shows how insecure people here are. So insecure that they'll be upset when people talk about doing what they are supposed to do, staying clean lol
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by InkedNerd(f): 10:58pm On May 12, 2011
J12:

LOL grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by nduchucks: 10:58pm On May 12, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Although  a person can get HIV/AIDS through the trasmitting blood from another person's mouth, the chances of that are slim. You'd need to swallon gallons of the persons spit to really be infected.[/size][/font]

You indeed need to swallow gallons of a person's spit to be infected, but all you need is one or two drops of blood. Kiss and injest the blood of an infected person, and you are done for. Be wise.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by paddylo1(m): 10:59pm On May 12, 2011
We see his posts on another site - the guy just returned from Nigeria and fell in love with some town girl. You dont need to see the girl's pitures to know she does not know what a floss is. He's posted her pictures all over the place and says he might marry her.

Now he comes here to say he cannot kiss naija girls . . pleaseeee!!

I'm sure the girl dumped him or something.

Hope that makes sense . .

I'm not one to rat out on people but dont go about saying nasty things about my sisters.  I actually supported him cos I thot he was only playing. but his last post showed he was on a mission.

@
I like how ppl act like they know ish about me. . .whateva u feel u know. .i provided u that info ok?

First of all. . i moved back to Nigeria. . full time. .

secondly if u read my first post u will see where i said i have tried introducing flossing to girls i meet or girls i am attracted to

and one girl in particular didnt adhere to my strict standards. . so i had to let her go. .

I just love u Nigerians. . .so i post my pics on skyscraper city. . and its now a crime?

I post my pics bigging up Nigeria. . and Nigerian girls actually and its now a crime to u cause i dont like bad breadth or bad hygiene?. .

u are too much dude. . . how about u post your pic up. . and lets see u for once

Instead of hiding behind your computer and throwing insults at me

did i insult your wife?. . .do u have bad hygiene. . where is this hate coming from dude. .

best check your self. . .A. hole
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Orton10(m): 11:04pm On May 12, 2011
SMH.
Kai!!! . . .My Nigerian Girls Have Suffered!

Believe You Me, If NL was to be a social gathering offline, God knows I'll break jaws and send saliva, tooth and blood packing!. . .I so loathe hearing trash. . .pisses me off. . .goooshhh!!

For pricks sakes, since when has it become a theory or law that one MUST FLOSS to be considered "clean" or hygienic?
Poster,
I'm trying so hard to get my opinion across to You without insults, but to be sincere, I would really love to.
BTW,
Why impose your nonsense on our ladies?
Whats so special about your mouth??
The same mouth You'll use to bite, lick, suck, drink and chew punny and arse crack!!
But,
Lemme get this straight, so You're telling me that A girl would have to use a piece of rope [or thread or whatever] on her teeth before Your sorry self would consider her 'worthy' of a kiss?
Taa!! . . .get away you! lemme hear word jor! . . .!!

I mean like really, really, who cares?

Nobi Your fault, i blame the mumu girl way dey take tutorials on how to 'tie teeth' from You.
BTW,
Welcome to Nigeria, Over here We improvise - alot! . . . toothpicks as floss, bitter chewing sticks as brush, charcoal+ 'akanwa' as toothpaste, then salt in water as mouthwash.
And ma guy if e dey pain you, go smoke hydrated piss . . . .better still come suck my dog's di.ck as he pukes.
SMH.
Arrh my fingers.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 12, 2011
paddy_lo:

@
I like how ppl act like they know ish about me. . .whateva u feel u know. .i provided u that info ok?

First of all. . i moved back to Nigeria. . full time. .

secondly if u read my first post u will see where i said i have tried introducing flossing to girls i meet or girls i am attracted to

and one girl in particular didnt adhere to my strict standards. . so i had to let her go. .

I just love u Nigerians. . .so i post my pics on skyscraper city. . and its now a crime?

I post my pics bigging up Nigeria. . and Nigerian girls actually and its now a crime to u cause i dont like bad breadth or bad hygiene?. .

u are too much dude. . . how about u post your pic up. . and lets see u for once

Instead of hiding behind your computer and throwing insults at me

did i insult your wife?. . .do u have bad hygiene. . where is this hate coming from dude. .

best check your self. . .A. hole

Ol'boy you dey make noise. You indirectly asked for the insults by indirectly insulting naija girls. Comot for here joor!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 11:06pm On May 12, 2011
J12:

J12, pls go and floss! No one said flossing cures HIV/AIDS. It can prevent it! tongue

Inked_Nerd:

Although  a person can get HIV/AIDS through the trasmitting blood from another person's mouth, the chances of that are slim. You'd need to swallon gallons of the persons spit to really be infected.

You don't really need to swallow gallons of spit if they both have cuts/sores. Infected blood just has to be exchanged--that's all that's required.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by tpia5: 11:08pm On May 12, 2011
He is like: "All you naija dirty girls, I just landed from the US. I know say una no dey brush una teeth, so y'all should please stay away from me."

naija girls sef are beginning to annoy me.

how can you start kissing someone you barely know simply because he says he came from overseas.

do you have any idea what else he brought from abroad besides some couple of dollars?

mouth wey dem don take lick person yansh for over there una just go open mouth swallow im saliva as if overseas one no be saliva again? Na nectar?

eeeewwwwwwwww

is it westernization or what that's causing this rubbish. undecided
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by InkedNerd(f): 11:11pm On May 12, 2011
BABE!:
You don't really need to swallow gallons of spit if they both have cuts/sores. Infected blood just has to be exchanged--that's all that's required.

Yes, you're right. I responded in terms of people just kissing.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 11:13pm On May 12, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Yes, you're right. I responded in terms of people just kissing.

oh Ok, my bad! grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by tpia5: 11:13pm On May 12, 2011
post my pics bigging up Nigeria. . and Nigerian girls actually and its now a crime to u cause i dont like bad breadth or bad hygiene?. .

like i said, i thought you were one of the sane ones but as is usual around here, you proved me wrong.

are the girls you're complaining about on nl?

when you were in nigeria, did you ever floss? So why opening mouth suddenly as if you were flossing from inside the womb?

common sense is so uncommon.

hope you pocketed some millions as a result of this thread?

money wey you go vomit.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by InkedNerd(f): 11:16pm On May 12, 2011
BABE!:

oh Ok, my bad! grin

Nah, its my fault. I should have specificed a bit more smiley
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by paddylo1(m): 11:18pm On May 12, 2011
you would think he looked like Prince Williams!

hahaha!!!

what a funny joke!!!!!

prince william lounloun!! In paddy lo's dreams i suppose.

geez, what an insult to the new groom btw.

I am no prince charming. . but everyone got a right to demand the best from his spouse or girlfriend. . .even if u aint a prince

By the way i hold my own anyday. . .in any crowd. . in any city on earth. . .
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Jackieugo(f): 11:18pm On May 12, 2011
Let's go page 20! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply)

DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story / Guy Lies To His Girlfriend About Eating Yam & Egg; Twitter Users Rescue Him / Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.