Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (39541 Views)

Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? / Am Afraid I Miqht Make Love To My Sister Soon. / I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by luridguy(m): 8:53am On May 13, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool cool Heyyyyyy am not sure this guy will show his face on nairaland again. well next time you will not come and be saying rubishhhhhhhh hisses in yoruba   grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 8:56am On May 13, 2011
grin Which part of Nigeria are you ?   I live in VI and girls at the VI, Ikoyi and Lekki Phase 1 axis are comparable to any girls in the USA. I think you are mischievous in making that carlous statement, cos I feel you started flossing recently so its a big deal for you. I can take you around my zone with my LRS Supercharge, which I know ofcourse you cant afford, but got the free mouth for free speech from a free country called America to speak what is supposed to stay in your heart.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Kabikala(m): 9:37am On May 13, 2011
This same piece was posted in a Kenyan website (designed just like nairaland) a few hours after it was posted on nairaland with a simple change of Nigeria(n) to Kenya(n).

http://www.semaniseme.com/forum/index.php?topic=3314.0
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by agabaI23(m): 10:32am On May 13, 2011
Hmmmmm ^^
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by iykedee: 10:33am On May 13, 2011
@OP,
First, looking at your fugly profile photo, nucca, you ain't cute; you are straight up HIDEOUS, so that part about "obviously looking handsome" is total B.S. Secondly, why is a young man such as yourself balding so quickly? bad nutrition would be my guess. Thirdly, I ain't gonna ask you to get off your high horse simply because you don't even have any type of horse; high or low. Thirdly, ain't no good looking, well paid Nigerian woman ever letting you have some, you self-hating prick.

I peeped you youtube channel and nucca, you lame as Bleep. Last on the list, and this goes to Nairaland, it should NOT be sooooo easy to create a thread. Get some game and a life ugly looking, heineken sipping prick!!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Pweety4me(f): 11:38am On May 13, 2011
Your not even fine, abeg sharrap diaa
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 11:48am On May 13, 2011
Busy_body:

Nah, once you get to know her you would realise she has no bad bone in her body and has one of the sharpest analytical mind on Nairaland. She just loves been mischievous and playful, thats all, there's no one who fights her that she doesn't end up being friends with eventually, you will see wink

I use to be sort of ok with her until I asked whether she was male or female but I do find her interesting.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by spikedcylinder: 11:56am On May 13, 2011
Kabikala:

This same piece was posted in a Kenyan website (designed just like nairaland) a few hours after it was posted on nairaland with a simple change of Nigeria(n) to Kenya(n).

Jesu!!! See set up?! grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by armyofone(m): 1:50pm On May 13, 2011
marketing strategy, Floss franchise in Africa, you know that tiny rope that can remove 5years old stucked meat

Paddy said we should go to shoprites grin he also told us the price grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by OCCULTIST(m): 2:36pm On May 13, 2011
The Poster is a coward,he is unable to approach our sweet ladies,all he came up with is this nonsense. The last time i checked,every African that goes to america or europe they all return with on Oyinbo or Yankee girl,if not for anything else at least to show off that they are now on another level with white ladies,so which one did the poster return with? Am sure he is one of those that return with a pair of jeans and Polo.

Leave our girls for us,we love them as they are ok.

But come to think of it,is it not ashame that neither american or nigerian girls wants you? I think you need deliverance for the girls to want you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Don't try to cover up,i know your type
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by bonax(m): 2:39pm On May 13, 2011
Pls go back to the states
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kokoye(m): 2:59pm On May 13, 2011
Kabikala:

grin  grin  grin  grin

nice research Kabikala

I knew I was right all along . . somebody coming here to diss my beautiful naija sisters. I dont have to live in Nigeria to defend my own.

where are the 'defenders of universe' now??

Can you believe those girls (they know themselves) were having fun at other people's expense because they dont live in Nigeria . .so they did not care as long as the OP wasnt referring to them??  big shame.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by CrudeOil1(m): 3:06pm On May 13, 2011
I never knew that Nigerian males love their females this much. LOL.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BloodShed1: 3:17pm On May 13, 2011
Crude Oil.:

I never knew that Nigerian males love their females this much. LOL.

Eh?

You must be slow then lol jk.

Seriously though, their captain-save-a-hoeishness is the reason why so many Nigerian women have a ridiculously high sense of entitlement.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Orton10(m): 3:26pm On May 13, 2011
armyofone:

marketing strategy, Floss franchise in Africa, you know that tiny rope that can remove 5years old stucked meat

Paddy said we should go to shoprites  grin he also told us the price  grin
Lol.
I was brushing up this morning and the silly thread came to memory!
. . .couldn't help but lmao at the mirror.
What do I even eat that would warrant me to NOT only brush twice but floss and apply mouthwash in a single Day?
Teeth na underwear nii?  . . .maybe one day we go start bleach teeth with Jik and Dettol.lol.
Life is too short and precious and enamel tends to be more sensitive owing to wear and excessive friction.
Got better fins on my mind . . . grin Make person hear word joor! cool
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by CrudeOil1(m): 3:31pm On May 13, 2011
Blood_Shed:

Eh?

You must be slow then lol jk.

Seriously though, their captain-save-a-hoeishness is the reason why so many Nigerian women have a ridiculously high sense of entitlement.

I see. . . I doubt if Nigerian females would defend their males in this manner if it was the other way round.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by soulmate09: 3:53pm On May 13, 2011
Try the Nigerian guys i guess they floss (long Hissssssss) i think you have a compulsive disorder you should ve had checked before you started heading home to nija. reading ur post made me think of all those serial killers that were too squeaky clean like the type on Criminal minds
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by spikedcylinder: 3:55pm On May 13, 2011
Blood_Shed:

Please explain the bolded.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BloodShed1: 4:02pm On May 13, 2011
Crude Oil.:

I see. . . I doubt if Nigerian females would defend their males in this manner if it was the other way round.

I dunno, don't think they would.

spikedcylinder:

Please explain the bolded.

Nigerian men put their women on too high a peddlestool, so it correlates with their level of expectation. Just like a spoilt child's demands always being met by his/her weak parents.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by peelovee(f): 4:05pm On May 13, 2011
grin  grin   grin  grin  grin  grin  grin this poster is SS as far as am concerned  grin  grin  grin
Pls go back to the state ' No kissing vacancy'    cheesy We are occupied cheesy ,

I am 100% sure he has compulsive disorder he should had checked before he started heading home to Naija.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by spikedcylinder: 4:12pm On May 13, 2011
Blood_Shed:

I dunno, don't think they would.

Nigerian men put their women on too high a peddlestool, so it correlates with their level of expectation. Just like a spoilt child's demands always being met by his/her weak parents.

I disagree. But for further clarity, can you give practical examples?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BloodShed1: 4:15pm On May 13, 2011
spikedcylinder:

I disagree. But for further clarity, can you give practical examples?

Why do you disagree though? I don't know where you live, but in Naija that's all I see. Especially with people my age and younger.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by spikedcylinder: 4:15pm On May 13, 2011
LeoMax:

grin Which part of Nigeria are you ?   I live in VI and girls at the VI, Ikoyi and Lekki Phase 1 axis are comparable to any girls in the USA. I think you are mischievous in making that carlous statement, cos I feel you started flossing recently so its a big deal for you. I can take you around my zone with my LRS Supercharge, which I know ofcourse you cant afford, but got the free mouth for free speech from a free country called America to speak what is supposed to stay in your heart.

LMAO!!!! How come no one is on this human's bumhole for this piece of crap she spewed? Girls in VI ehn? Lmao!!!!!!!! We know una type, no worry.  grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Afi "carlous" na. cheesy
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by spikedcylinder: 4:18pm On May 13, 2011
Blood_Shed:

Why do you disagree though? I don't know where you live, but in Naija that's all I see. Especially with people my age and younger.

I disagree because Nigerian men generally tend to disrespect women a lot. In fact, they are mostly not aware that women are to be given certain types of respect. Only a few Nigerian men have I seen that are absolute gentlemen.
That being said, I asked for practical examples because I have a feeling that your opinion has got to do with the fact that Nigerian men give women money (whether dating or married) and as such, many of them have come to expect financial committments/obligations from people they are with.

[size=2pt]Meanwhile, we don cuss each other for this nl before o.[/size] grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kokoye(m): 4:22pm On May 13, 2011
spikedcylinder:

I disagree because Nigerian men generally tend to disrespect women a lot. In fact, they are mostly not aware that women are to be given certain types of respect. Only a few Nigerian men have I seen that are absolute gentlemen.

I dey watch you o
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by CrudeOil1(m): 4:25pm On May 13, 2011
spikedcylinder:

That being said, I asked for practical examples because I have a feeling that your opinion has got to do with the fact that Nigerian men give women money (whether dating or married) and as such, many of them have come to expect financial committments/obligations from people they are with.

[size=2pt]Meanwhile, we don cuss each other for this nl before o.[/size] grin grin grin cheesy

I never knew about that.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by spikedcylinder: 4:26pm On May 13, 2011
kokoye:

I dey watch you o

LMAO!!! Egbon mi, kini mo se? Mi o paro nao.
It's western influence that makes a lot of Nigerian men begin to learn how to treat women. If you ponder, you'll realise I'm speaking the truth.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by spikedcylinder: 4:27pm On May 13, 2011
Crude Oil.:

I never knew about that.

Have you dated a Nigerian man before?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BloodShed1: 4:27pm On May 13, 2011
spikedcylinder:

That being said, I asked for practical examples because I have a feeling that your opinion has got to do with the fact that Nigerian men give women money (whether dating or married) and as such, many of them have come to expect financial committments/obligations from people they are dating.

I actually forgot about all that though undecided

Back on topic,

shocked shocked ARE YOU SERIOUS

Aaaah, I don't know how old you are, but from my age and younger, women tend to be very disrespectful to men. And most of the men put them on a peddlestool and let whatever disrespect they get from them slide. You even see it Nollywood movies (the ones with the younger actors). A woman can slap a man in the fact and he won't only not retaliate, but he'll go on his knees and apologise even if the woman is dead wrong.
They know how to step in a man's face and provoke him because they know that a Captain-Save-a-Hoe is just around the corner to protect them and turn on the man due to some archaic sense of chivalry that's still ingrained in most men in Nigeria and elsewhere. And women take advantage of that.
Ain't just about money, that applies to ALL women anyway.

The only women who remember they are actually women towards their men are Northern Naija women IMO.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by RUTHEWENE: 4:29pm On May 13, 2011
Mr. Clean mouth your mouth clean umm
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kokoye(m): 4:32pm On May 13, 2011
spikedcylinder:

LMAO!!! Egbon mi, kini mo se? Mi o paro nao.
It's western influence that makes a lot of Nigerian men begin to learn how to treat women. If you ponder, you'll realise I'm speaking the truth.

I still dey watch you all the same . . your profile picture for FB fine o . . omo to dun  wink

Maybe if some of those disrespected Nigerian ladies do not see themselves as commodities to be purchased, maybe men in Nigeria would be forced to respect and treat them right. . .and life would be better for all.  Go and see what's happening in Abuja now now now now

. . .and that's what I pondered  cheesy
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by spikedcylinder: 4:33pm On May 13, 2011
Blood_Shed:

shocked shocked ARE YOU SERIOUS

Aaaah, I don't know how old you are, but from my age and younger, women tend to be very disrespectful to men. And most of the men put them on a peddlestool and let whatever disrespect they get from them slide. You even see it Nollywood movies (the ones with the younger actors). A woman can slap a man in the fact and he won't only not retaliate, but he'll go on his knees and apologise even if the woman is dead wrong.
They know how to step in a man's face and provoke him because they know that a Captain-Save-a-Hoe is just around the corner to protect them and turn on the man due to some archaic sense of chivalry that's still ingrained in most men in Nigeria and elsewhere. And women take advantage of that.
Ain't just about money, that applies to ALL women anyway.

The only women who remember they are actually women towards their men are Northern Naija women IMO.

Ehn?!?!!!!! Slap a Nigerian man and he goes on his knees and. . . . BEGS!!!!!? Which planet?!?!?!?! shocked shocked shocked
You're on a different ish o. Very different.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply)

Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures / I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing / My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.