Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (39543 Views)

Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? / Am Afraid I Miqht Make Love To My Sister Soon. / I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 12, 2011
BABE!:

J12, pls go and floss! No one said flossing cures HIV/AIDS. It can prevent it! tongue

Madam Floss, don't worry, I would floss my life altogether. tonguetonguetongue
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by InkedNerd(f): 11:24pm On May 12, 2011
Jackieugo:

Let's go page 20! grin

Look at you stirring up trouble. Oya, make we pick teams grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 11:27pm On May 12, 2011
J12:

Madam Floss, don't worry, I would floss my life altogether. tonguetonguetongue

That would be great. wink
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Natasha2(f): 11:29pm On May 12, 2011
Orton1_0:

SMH.
Kai!!! . . .My Nigerian Girls Have Suffered!

Believe You Me, If NL was to be a social gathering offline, God knows I'll break jaws and send saliva, tooth and blood packing!. . .I so loathe hearing trash. . .pisses me off. . .goooshhh!!

For pricks sakes, since when has it become a theory or law that one MUST FLOSS to be considered "clean" or hygienic?
Poster,
I'm trying so hard to get my opinion across to You without insults, but to be sincere, I  would really love to.
BTW,
Why impose your nonsense on our ladies?
Whats so special about your mouth??
The same mouth You'll use to bite, lick, suck, drink and chew punny and arse crack!!
But,
Lemme get this straight, so You're telling me that A girl would have to use a piece of rope [or thread or whatever] on her teeth before Your sorry self would consider her 'worthy' of a kiss?
Taa!! . . .get away you! lemme hear word jor! . . .!!

I mean like really, really, who cares?

Nobi Your fault, i blame the mumu girl way dey take tutorials on how to 'tie teeth' from You.
BTW,
Welcome to Nigeria, Over here We improvise - alot! . . . toothpicks  as floss, bitter chewing sticks as brush, charcoal+ 'akanwa' as toothpaste, then salt in water as mouthwash.
And ma guy if e dey pain you, go smoke hydrated piss . . . .better still come suck my dog's di.ck as he pukes.
SMH.
Arrh my fingers.
SECONDED  kiss
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by tpia5: 11:29pm On May 12, 2011
paddy_lo:

I am no prince charming. . but everyone got a right to demand the best from his spouse or girlfriend. . .even if u aint a prince

By the way i hold my own anyday. . .in any crowd. . in any city on earth. . .

good for you. undecided

like i asked, did you see the old spice guy referring to black men?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by InkedNerd(f): 11:31pm On May 12, 2011
Orton1_0:

SMH.
Kai!!! . . .My Nigerian Girls Have Suffered!

Believe You Me, If NL was to be a social gathering offline, God knows I'll break jaws and send saliva, tooth and blood packing!. . .I so loathe hearing trash. . .pisses me off. . .goooshhh!!

For pricks sakes, since when has it become a theory or law that one MUST FLOSS to be considered "clean" or hygienic?
Poster,
I'm trying so hard to get my opinion across to You without insults, but to be sincere, I would really love to.
BTW,
Why impose your nonsense on our ladies?
Whats so special about your mouth??
The same mouth You'll use to bite, lick, suck, drink and chew punny and arse crack!!
But,
Lemme get this straight, so You're telling me that A girl would have to use a piece of rope [or thread or whatever] on her teeth before Your sorry self would consider her 'worthy' of a kiss?
Taa!! . . .get away you! lemme hear word jor! . . .!!

I mean like really, really, who cares?

Nobi Your fault, i blame the mumu girl way dey take tutorials on how to 'tie teeth' from You.
BTW,
Welcome to Nigeria, Over here We improvise - alot! . . . toothpicks as floss, bitter chewing sticks as brush, charcoal+ 'akanwa' as toothpaste, then salt in water as mouthwash.
And ma guy if e dey pain you, go smoke hydrated piss . . . .better still come suck my dog's di.ck as he pukes.
SMH.
Arrh my fingers.

Chai, you don do am well well kiss kiss kiss
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Mannylex(m): 11:34pm On May 12, 2011
Is this thread addictive of wat? People have taken over the thread even more than the poster.  This paddy lo dude is one hell of a catalyst!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Jackieugo(f): 11:34pm On May 12, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Look at you stirring up trouble. Oya, make we pick teams grin

Hehe let me stop derailing. *behaves*
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by paddylo1(m): 11:35pm On May 12, 2011
Believe it or not, the issue raised in the thread could be a matter of life or death. The most potent veneral diseases such as HIV/Aids and Herpes are transmitted quite efficiently through blood contact. That means that a person who does not floss regularly could bleed when some pressure is applied to the gum area, as could be the case when kissing is very passionate. There is definitely a risk of being infected by some of these exotic viruses through kissing.

To be safe, do not kiss or have unprotected sex without having you and your partner tested for HIV apriori. Ignorance is not a sufficient excuse for risking your life.

@Ndu_chuks

you have made very good points. . and even though ppl are seething with anger or whatever

I really dont care. . .they can keep kissing plaque filled and gum diseased mouths

or they can insist their partners go the full route of oral hygiene. . brush. . .floss. . mouthwash. . 2 times daily

To BABE!. . .Ndu chuks. . ogugua 88. . .Bloodshed. . and co that are feeling me on this one. .

big ups to u. . and continue to live healthy

For the rest of u throwing insults. . .This is 2011. . learn what it means to floss. .

go to shoprite or any other upscale supermarket. . and get one. . .It dont cause more than N500

Theres no excuse for bad hygiene and u guys should stop tryna rationalize it . . .

This is my last post on this issue. . cheers
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 11:39pm On May 12, 2011
paddy_lo:

@Ndu_chuks

you have made very good points. . and even though ppl are seething with anger or whatever

I really dont care. . .they can keep kissing plaque filled and gum diseased mouths

or they can insist their partners go the full route of oral hygiene. . brush. . .floss. . mouthwash. . 2 times daily

To BABE!. . .Ndu chuks. . ogugua 88. . .Bloodshed. . and co that are feeling me on this one. .

big ups to u. . and continue to live healthy

For the rest of u throwing insults. . .This is 2011. . learn what it means to floss. .

go to shoprite or any other upscale supermarket. . and get one. . .It dont cause more than N500

Theres no excuse for bad hygiene and u guys should stop tryna rationalize it . . .

This is my last post on this issue. . cheers

Bye! You shall be missed! Keep flossing! wink Big ups to you too for creating awareness on flossing--lol. Some people didn't know what flossing was till today. They're secretly thanking you.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 12, 2011
tpia@:
like i said, i thought you were one of the sane ones but as is usual around here, you proved me wrong.

are the girls you're complaining about on nl?

when you were in nigeria, did you ever floss? So why opening mouth suddenly as if you were flossing from inside the womb?

common sense is so uncommon.

hope you pocketed some millions as a result of this thread?

money wey you go vomit.

So because he has learned better things, he shouldn't do it and mention it to others because he hasn't done it from young age? Smh. At least he has learned to floss.

I don't blame him if he doesn't wish to harvest germs and allow bleeding gums to turn to gingivitis. Una can develop gingivitis if you like. In fact, if you wan go the extra mile, allow am to develop until it becomes periodontitis. When your teeth begin to fall like the fruit from mango tree, we go no say who be mumu that day.

Brushing twice a day and flossing is standard. How can some of you defend not flossing? Lmao. I'd rather you say "it's up to the girls not to floss" rather than calling this guy westernized. Words cannot even describe what's going on in this thread. Exhibit A as to why Nigeria is backwards. Tell them good and they defend the bad like it's holy. I'm making like a baby and heading out too. I'm done.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Natasha2(f): 11:48pm On May 12, 2011
Finally this thread is gonna crash wow cheesy
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 11:50pm On May 12, 2011
Natasha,,:

Finally this thread is gonna crash wow cheesy

Nope! -- Some people will still want to act "smart" and I won't hesitate to handle them. Tpiah already said something smart, I was gonna handle her, but Miss Oshelenge already did a good job. smiley
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by InkedNerd(f): 11:55pm On May 12, 2011
BABE!:

Nope! -- Some people will still want to act "smart" and I won't hesitate to handle them. Tpiah already said something smart, I was gonna handle her, but Miss Oshelenge already did a good job. smiley
BABE!:

Bye! You shall be missed! Keep flossing! wink Big ups to you too for creating awareness on flossing--lol. Some people didn't know what flossing was till today. They're secretly thanking you.

LOL, wow. This will be interesting grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by tpia5: 11:55pm On May 12, 2011
ogugua88:

So because he has learned better things, he shouldn't do it and mention it to others because he hasn't done it from young age? Smh. At least he has learned to floss.

I don't blame him if he doesn't wish to harvest germs and allow bleeding gums to turn to gingivitis. Una can develop gingivitis if you like. In fact, if you wan go the extra mile, allow am to develop until it becomes periodontitis. When your teeth begin to fall like the fruit from mango tree, we go no say who be mumu that day.

Brushing twice a day and flossing is standard. How can some of you defend not flossing? Lmao. I'd rather you say "it's up to the girls not to floss" rather than calling this guy westernized. Words cannot even describe what's going on in this thread. Exhibit A as to why Nigeria is backwards. Tell them good and they defend the bad like it's holy. I'm making like a baby and heading out too. I'm done.

i think he'd better name you and diss you specifically next time.

the fact that YOU dont mind s.tupid threads and generalizations, doesnt mean everyone else has to do the same.

so kindly speak for yourself only, and let those of us with bad dentition who the i.diot op says were offering him their mouth to kiss, answer him any way we see fit?

thank you!!!! ms oversabi!!!

some women are their own worst enemies.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by tpia5: 11:57pm On May 12, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

LOL, wow. This will be interesting grin

yes it will, witch.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 12, 2011
tpia@:
i think he'd better name you and diss you specifically next time.

the fact that YOU dont mind s.tupid threads and generalizations, doesnt mean everyone else has to do the same.

so kindly speak for yourself only, and let those of us with bad dentition who the i.diot op says were offering him their mouth to kiss, answer him any way we see fit?

thank you!!!! ms oversabi!!!

some women are their own worst enemies.

Unfortunately for you I brush twice a day and floss! Lol! Yes, I am Ms. Oversabi. Thank you for calling me by my proper name. When I see good, I do good, and advocate good. That one na serious oshelenge. Thunder go strike me.

Kettle calling pot black. Carry go with the thing you do best ma.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by tpia5: 12:00am On May 13, 2011
^^i most certainly will, madam.

i too know.

brush till you quench.

what's it too me. Market yourself to the op who opened the thread.

ode.

if you like floss till your gums bleed.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by InkedNerd(f): 12:01am On May 13, 2011
ogugua88:

Kettle calling pot black. Carry go with the thing you do best ma.

What do you expect from Nairaland's residential hypocrite? tongue

tpia@:

yes it will, witch.

Its funny how you go around screaming bloody murder when people call others names yet you always seem to be guily of what you claim others are doing. Look you, if you calling me names will make your old tired self feel good then fine. Be my guest. More power to ya.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Orton10(m): 12:02am On May 13, 2011
BABE!:

Nope! -- Some people will still want to act "smart" and I won't hesitate to handle them. Tpiah already said something smart, I was gonna handle her, but Miss Oshelenge already did a good job.  smiley
^
Its You! . . .the RMCR Gate Lady.
Lol'in @bold.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by tpia5: 12:02am On May 13, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

What do you expect from Nairaland's residential hypocrite? tongue

Its funny how you go around screaming bloody murder when people call others names yet you always seem to be guily of what you claim others are doing. Look you, if you calling me names will make you old tired self feel good then fine. Be my guest. More power to ya.

^^decrepit witch, knock yourself out.

no be you full this place like the queen housefly?

i hail ooo

i know your back and forth no dey end either- too bad i aint interested though i cant say the same for you!!!

dont forget to call your nl thugs to help you deal with me?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by InkedNerd(f): 12:04am On May 13, 2011
tpia@:

^^decrepit witch, knock yourself out.

no be you full this place like the queen housefly?

i hail ooo

It's you I should be hailing. You love pointing fingers abi? Yes, keep the names coming. It makes you feel good huh?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 12:05am On May 13, 2011
Orton1_0:

^
Its You! . . .the RMCR Gate Lady.
Lol'in @bold.

LOL---Yes o! Nice to meet you again Mr Orton. cheesy  My Oga sacked me o! Imagine. He said I wasn't doing a good job. I hope he borrowed you the money you asked for last time you visited.  smiley
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Orton10(m): 12:13am On May 13, 2011
Lol.
Emm . . .yes he did. . . .part of it though.
BTW,
You come on there no more, why
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 12:15am On May 13, 2011
Orton1_0:

Lol.
Emm . . .yes he did. . . .part of it though.
BTW,
You come on there no more, why

You mean the chat room?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kabukabu(m): 12:19am On May 13, 2011
Am I missing something here?The OP expressed the fact that he wants and expects his woman to brush and floss, simple,its not rocket science,women do it all the time with their endless lists of deal breakers for a relationship grin grin grin grin grin.

guess the thread got all the chewing stick experts,panties all in a bunch grin grin grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Orton10(m): 12:20am On May 13, 2011
BABE!:

You mean the chat room?
Yep!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 12:22am On May 13, 2011
Orton1_0:

Yep!

No specific reason darl. smiley
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by tpia5: 12:24am On May 13, 2011
kabukabu:

Am I missing something here?The OP expressed the fact that he wants and expects his woman to brush and floss, simple,its not rocket science,women do it all the time with their endless lists of deal breakers for a relationship grin grin grin grin grin.

guess the thread got all the chewing stick experts,panties all in a bunch grin grin grin

yes it did.

the op wants his woman to brush and floss, so he came on nairaland to abuse everybody together.

way to go, and that's brilliant. undecided

i guess his girlfriends have fangs so he's afraid to tell them directly.

me and my chewing stick back in the day:

[img]http://www.thegambiajournal.com/thumbnail.php?file=girl_chewing_stick_to_clean_teeth_sean_sprague_sudan_cropped_231206145.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]

after some years [when i was grown]:

[img]http://74.54.19.227/GHP/img/pics/88280989.295.jpg[/img]
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Orton10(m): 12:25am On May 13, 2011
cool.
So what do I call You!  cool
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 12:27am On May 13, 2011
Orton1_0:

cool.
So what do I call You!  cool

errrmm-- Call me BABE! ? smiley
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 12:27am On May 13, 2011
ndu_chucks:

You sound like a dullard, sorry to say. If you don't floss regularly, you could develop gum disease without your knowledge unless a dentist inspects your teeth. Bleeding from the gum and the areas where you did not floss is symptomatic of gum disease. You can make contact with the blood of your partner through kissing if your partner has gum disease. Quite a few Nigerians walk around with gum disease. Most of you people do not go to the dentist unless you have tooth ache.

If you have the said gum disease, you don't need to get cut to bleed through the gum. Be wise.

Ok na me you dae call dullard or the hole you comot from? And who is "you people"? So because you dae oyinboland you now betta pass us? Rubbish, abi na you blant go abroad or dentist ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures / I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing / My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.