Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (39539 Views)

Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? / Am Afraid I Miqht Make Love To My Sister Soon. / I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Ivynwa(f): 12:31am On May 13, 2011
Excerpts from Inked Nerd's post
Although a person can get HIV/AIDS through the trasmitting blood from another person's mouth, the chances of that are slim. You'd need to swallon gallons of the persons spit to really be infected.

Girl wait till you hear that you can be infected by simply using the same needle that has been used by a person infected with HIV. I guess you will faint then, ladies have been advised to be buying their pack of needles when going to fix weaves. The poster actually raised an important health issue that our society should emulate but the way he went about the topic came across to people as "snobbish".

Omo, I'm still having NL fun here-o-o
Excerpts from the post of Orton
Poster,I'm trying so hard to get my opinion across to You without insults, but to be sincere, I would really love to.BTW,
Why impose your nonsense on our ladies?
Whats so special about your mouth??
The same mouth You'll use to bite, lick, suck, drink and chew punny and arse crack!!
But,Lemme get this straight, so You're telling me that A girl would have to use a piece of rope [or thread or whatever] on her teeth before Your sorry self would consider her 'worthy' of a kiss?Taa!! . . .get away you! lemme hear word jor! . . .!!
I mean like really, really, who cares?
Nobi Your fault, i blame the mumu girl way dey take tutorials on how to 'tie teeth' from You.
BTW, Welcome to Nigeria, Over here We improvise - alot! . . . toothpicks as floss, bitter chewing sticks as brush, charcoal+ 'akanwa' as toothpaste, then salt in water as mouthwash.

What's so special about his mouth?
Abeg, leave the boy. Some people are more neatie neatie than the others
About the improvisation part,
M-e-e-n Nobody can improvise like we Naijas, Biggups to us!

Excerpts from the post of tpia
naija girls sef are beginning to annoy me.
how can you start kissing someone you barely know simply because he says he came from overseas.do you have any idea what else he brought from abroad besides some couple of dollars? mouth wey dem don take lick person yansh for over there una just go open mouth swallow im saliva as if overseas one no be saliva again? Na nectar?

eeeewwwwwwwwwis it westernization or what that's causing this rubbish.

You understand? Talk about the forming "My-boyfriend-came-in-from-America" campus girls! He-he!

@ all
Whew, our sweet thread seem to be generating a catfight right now. You ladies better kiss and make up now before the-ever-funny NLs will tell you that you are fighting over "You know who"? wink wink kiss
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Orton10(m): 12:39am On May 13, 2011
BABE!:

errrmm-- Call me BABE! ?  smiley
lol.
Dunno,
but theirs smtn bout the caps & exclamation mark that kinda cracks me up! grin
Pls gimme smtn else embarassed
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Orton10(m): 12:42am On May 13, 2011
Ivynwa:

What's so special about his mouth?
Abeg, leave the boy. Some people are more neatie neatie than the others
About the improvisation part,
M-e-e-n Nobody can improvise like we Naijas, Biggups to us!
Long time no see!
You promised Me a link to your songs . . .the ones you've been working on! angry
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 12:42am On May 13, 2011
Orton1_0:

lol.
Dunno,
but theirs smtn bout the caps & exclamation mark that kinda cracks me up! grin
Pls gimme smtn else embarassed

LOL-- It cracks you up uhn-- I like the force and intensity applied when pronouncing it. (well, ought to be applied)  smiley

Errmm, call me Polongo! Do not ask me why--lol
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Orton10(m): 12:50am On May 13, 2011
BABE!:

LOL-- It cracks you up uhn-- I like the force and intensity applied when pronouncing it. (well, ought to be applied)  smiley

Errmm, call me Polongo! Do not ask me why--lol

ROFLMAO!! grin grin grin
Naa . . .no way! . . .C'mon tell me! cheesy
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 12:56am On May 13, 2011
Orton1_0:

ROFLMAO!! grin grin grin
Naa . . .no way! . . .C'mon tell me! cheesy

lol--Ok, fine~Last shot! Call me Stewie![b][/b] Why do you really want to call me a diff. name sef- ?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 1:06am On May 13, 2011
Ah, I remember when I use to use and carry around chewing stick especially Ramadan when "breaths be smelling". cool
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Ivynwa(f): 1:07am On May 13, 2011
Orton1_0:

Long time no see!
You promised Me a link to your songs . . .the ones you've been working on! angry
Oh dear is that you? Did you say "links to my songs"? You misundertsood me then dearie, I am tempted to say "I am no musician" but let me not negate that cos I know that I have a talent that can be developed into one though right now I'm beginning to dream of being a sound Engineer and mixing sounds for musicians. I see myself hanging out by the Dejays and figuring out the intrigues of sound mixing, I sure have a huge thing for music. Not to worry if something results from that I will give you a link to that okay cutie. Take care of you and keep giving us hearty laughter in NL. Gdnite kiss kiss
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Advocator: 1:08am On May 13, 2011
kandiikane:

Ah, I remember when I use to use and carry around chewing stick especially Ramadan when "breaths be smelling". cool

Ramadan? Are you Muslim by any chance?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 1:16am On May 13, 2011
Well let say I was born and brought up as one smiley
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BloodShed1: 1:32am On May 13, 2011
kandiikane:

So you Atheist, Christian, what?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Orton10(m): 1:37am On May 13, 2011
BABE!:

lol--Ok, fine~Last shot! Call me Stewie![/b] Why do you really want to call me a diff. name sef- ?
BABE!:

lol--Ok, fine~Last shot! Call me [b]Stewie
![b][/b] Why do you really want to call me a diff. name sef- ?
Well dear "Babe" is a common noun We All use on here! . . .over common self for that matter.lol grin
Stewie
I'll stick with the former. smiley
Nite! kiss
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 2:02am On May 13, 2011
@bloodshed
kandiikane:

Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BloodShed1: 2:05am On May 13, 2011
I heard you the first time?

Are you still Muslim? Or did you grow out of religion like I did?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 2:09am On May 13, 2011
No I did not grow out of it but I modified myself. Do not ask me how, just play alongsmiley. I am not an atheist.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BloodShed1: 2:11am On May 13, 2011
I see.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 2:14am On May 13, 2011
Orton1_0:

Well dear "Babe" is a common noun We All use on here! . . .over common self for that matter.lol  grin
Stewie
I'll stick with the former.  smiley
Nite!  kiss

But the thing is upon all how "common" the name is, people still know me. I mean, if you don't know BABE! on NL, then you're on a longggggg  thing! I'm brand-name. --lol wink  

Just call me whatever you like. I'm fine with it.

Night dearie.  smiley
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Busybody2(f): 2:14am On May 13, 2011
paddy_lo:

Ok heres the deal. . i spent 5yrs in the USA.  .but now i am back to Nigeria. .

.but the problem is i hesitate to kiss naija girls. .

The reason?. . .I cannot be too sure of their dental hygiene. . How many of them brush 2wice daily?. . use mouthwash

. what percentage of Naija girls. . floss or use mouthwash anyway?. . .1%. . 10%

cool

What an obnoxious, unrefined, pretentious, odious creep undecided LadyT you are 100% right, it is always those fresh off the boat, 'em ojuorolari's lipsrsealed

What indepth thought-provoking health-related romantic topic/thread this is by the way, I can see the desperate Moderator would do anything to draw attention to this section undecided undecided undecided
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 2:17am On May 13, 2011
^^ahahaha, she don enter make way
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by InkedNerd(f): 2:21am On May 13, 2011
Ivynwa:

Girl wait till you hear that you can be infected by simply using the same needle that has been used by a person infected with HIV. I guess you will faint then, ladies have been advised to be buying their pack of needles when going to fix weaves. The poster actually raised an important health issue that our society should emulate but the way he went about the topic came across to people as "snobbish".

LOL, yeah I agree the way he went about it is what put people off. Had he said it in a more polite manner that didn't seem as though he were attacking Naija women. He made it seem like the things he mentioned were things only Nigerian women do/don't do.

Busy_body:

What an obnoxious, unrefined, pretentious, odious creep undecided LadyT you are 100% right, it is always those fresh off the boat, 'em ojuorolari's lipsrsealed

What indepth thought-provoking health-related romantic topic/thread this is by the way, I can see the desperate Moderator would do anything to draw attention to this section undecided undecided undecided

Lmaaaaaooooo grin grin grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Orton10(m): 2:27am On May 13, 2011
BABE!:

But the thing is upon all how "common" the name is, people still know me. I mean, if you don't know BABE! on NL, then you're on a longggggg  thing! I'm brand-name. --lol wink  

Just call me whatever you like. I'm fine with it.

Night dearie.  smiley

Thought You've left.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 2:33am On May 13, 2011
Orton1_0:

Thought You've left.

Well, I'm back. cheesy I came to check on the topic to see if anyone has said anything smart. No one has said anything.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Orton10(m): 2:39am On May 13, 2011
I knew it! . . .She loves to argue! shocked
The way You type and choice of words says it all.  wink
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Busybody2(f): 2:52am On May 13, 2011
kandiikane:

^^ahahaha, she don enter make way

I have been here 5 hours and no one's noticed me, ha ha nice one, and to think I almost didn't wanna buy this invisible cloak from that Baba Dibia, infact I have to double his money for a job well done cheesy

Now which one should I do first : leave a mirror under kandiikane's chair so all the boys can see her superman pant or put a pencil on Tpia's chair so she can sit on it or put shaving foam on Jaybee's eyebrow angry  angry They will not kuku know that I am the culprit lipsrsealed Oh the joy cheesy grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Kilode1: 2:57am On May 13, 2011
tpia@:

yes it did.

the op wants his woman to brush and floss, so he came on nairaland to abuse everybody together.

way to go, and that's brilliant. undecided

i guess his girlfriends have fangs so he's afraid to tell them directly.

me and my chewing stick back in the day:

[img]http://www.thegambiajournal.com/thumbnail.php?file=girl_chewing_stick_to_clean_teeth_sean_sprague_sudan_cropped_231206145.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]

after some years [when i was grown]:

[img]http://74.54.19.227/GHP/img/pics/88280989.295.jpg[/img]

You are too much jare. Nice pics!

Pako sabi floss die!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 2:58am On May 13, 2011
Busy_body:

I have been here 5 hours and no one's noticed me, ha ha nice one, and to think I almost didn't wanna buy this invisible cloak from that Baba Dibia, infact I have to double his money for a job well done cheesy

Now which one should I do first : leave a mirror under kandiikane's chair so all the boys can see her superman pant or put a pencil on Tpia's chair so she can sit on it or put shaving foam on Jaybee's eyebrow angry  angry They will not kuku know that I am the culprit lipsrsealed Oh the joy cheesy grin

loool, whuuuuuuuuuuuuuut!!!

Abeg Tpia, that witch has been on my case.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Busybody2(f): 3:13am On May 13, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

LOL, yeah I agree the way he went about it is what put people off. Had he said it in a more polite manner that didn't seem as though he were attacking Naija women. He made it seem like the things he mentioned were things only Nigerian women do/don't do.

Lmaaaaaooooo grin grin grin

Exactly, even if his ashewo self has bedded 500 Nigerian girls, that gives him no right to generalise like that with Nigeria's 150,000,000 population, so he deserves all the adverse response his coconut head gets cheesy

Mouthwash too, ehn kwa, chei, naija women don suffer kai cheesy

kandiikane:

loool, whuuuuuuuuuuuuuut!!!

Abeg Tpia, that witch has been on my case.

Nah, once you get to know her you would realise she has no bad bone in her body and has one of the sharpest analytical mind on Nairaland. She just loves been mischievous and playful, thats all, there's no one who fights her that she doesn't end up being friends with eventually, you will see wink
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by tpia5: 3:14am On May 13, 2011
Dont know if busybody has been trying to get with paddy lo but unfortunately, alas, he went and opened this thread saying he no longer kisses nigerian girls due to their dentition.

Busybody please buy him some more beer. If he's totally boozed up he'll not only see pearly whites, im go think say im don enter heaven.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by tpia5: 3:17am On May 13, 2011
I'm even surprised he took a break in between swigs, to open this thread.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Busybody2(f): 3:25am On May 13, 2011
tpia@:

Dont know if busybody has been trying to get with paddy lo but unfortunately, alas, he went and opened this thread saying he no longer kisses nigerian girls due to their dentition.

Me date am ke shocked The stench emanating from my mouth would knock him out cold and you know Naija nor get ambulance, na, I don't want blood on my hands, i will pass cheesy

tpia@:

Busybody please buy him some more beer. If he's totally boozed up he'll not only see pearly whites, im go think say im don enter heaven.

ROFL cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by anataala: 5:02am On May 13, 2011
look at this opportunist, bye the way start from you house by advising your Dad to make sure"""" u know the rest. shameless Nigerian. are u the first person to leave Niaja,some wester girls are more dirty than Nigerian Girls
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by 1025: 8:10am On May 13, 2011
and who is this poor rat? u left those that brush 5 times daily in the usa and come here to make noise. do u think those of here ready to kiss every girl are satisfied? pls if u still have access to where u come from, just go back so that u can kiss there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary / Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures / I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.