Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,208 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go (11098 Views)

IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides / If Buhari Refuses To Comeback We Are Ready To Take Him To Court"- BOMG Leader Sa / Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Oracleforce: 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
for your mind...
the last time Egypttian government tried that with isreali soldiers...they regretted it.....
you cant just sit down behind your laptop or samsung phone and be typing anything that comes to your mind....
100,000,000 of nigeria and Egypt soldiers cannot conquer isreali soliders....
war arsernal is beyond the moribound arsenal that nigeria just acquired ....

Kandeed:

Well it might please y'all to know Buhari just acquired a whooping number of 12 turboprop engine Super tucano aircraft and fortunately for us the NAF just graduated one of the most gallant 6 wing pilot trained for destruction. Now here is the calculation. you know Egypt is an enemy of Isreal? Buhari is a Muslim same with Egypt a Muslim nation to. all Buhari need do is ask for permission from Fattah al-sisi to deploy 10 of the Tucano to Egypt and await his command to bombard Isreal to the ground. everyone will be shocked and then, there will be a new birth of Nigeria as Nations will now apportion that respect we deserve and finally we'll have a sit at the UN security council.

OMG too much sense will not kee me

6 Likes

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
chidyke77:
I want Buhari to keep deaf ears to Israeli warning. grin
It will sweet me.

I wish the devil that has been working in him just stays a little longer and works a little harder, and pushes him to do something stupid concerning those Israelis.

6 Likes

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
kettykin:
I hope this people will not vent age long anger on Nigeria, reducing their military and police to an ash heap and pulverizing aso rock

Police destroyed, army destroyed, Asshole Rock destroyed, half of Nigeria's problems solved.

5 Likes

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tingotoe:
Did you see any input from the Israeli government in the post? The isreali government are aware of their citizens' arrest and are engaging the Nigerian authorities behind the scenes on a diplomatic level to ensure their release. You think Israel are like IPOB doing social media warning?

Just as they did before the raid at Entebbe.

6 Likes

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by GodHatesBigots(m): 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
Oracleforce:
for your mind...
the last time Egypttian government tried that with isreali soldiers...they regretted it.....
you cant just sit down behind your laptop or samsung phone and be typing anything that comes to your mind....

And they also have Nuclear weapons.
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Israel government can't do anything in Nigeria this is not Gaza or Palestine Nigeria will turn the whole Israel to graveyard within 3 days.

I love your delusion. What other delusions do you have, please? Nigeria is a world power? Buhari is an intellectual? I'm interested in knowing your opinions on these please.

5 Likes

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Oracleforce: 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
do you think is about your moribound fighter jets you just acquired ?...Infact, one of the fighter jets that Nigeria government just acquired has crashed in Kaduna state this afternoon. do you think your military arsenal can compete with isreal arsenal.

abeg you, before you argue, make some research about Israel military weapons....

Kandeed:

Well it might please y'all to know Buhari just acquired a whooping number of 12 turboprop engine Super tucano aircraft and fortunately for us the NAF just graduated one of the most gallant 6 wing pilot trained for destruction. Now here is the calculation. you know Egypt is an enemy of Isreal? Buhari is a Muslim same with Egypt a Muslim nation to. all Buhari need do is ask for permission from Fattah al-sisi to deploy 10 of the Tucano to Egypt and await his command to bombard Isreal to the ground. everyone will be shocked and then, there will be a new birth of Nigeria as Nations will now apportion that respect we deserve and finally we'll have a sit at the UN security council.

5 Likes

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by DukeofNL: 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
P1PrinceKT:
In this world of today no nation will just fight a Nation just like that, Nigeria an independent Country it has a controlled border Air space management Soldiers Police Men and other security forces.

Nigeria is not like plastinien territory that Israel can or will just launched and attack on them, REMEMBER THAT NIGERIA IS A COUNTRY WHILE ISRAEL IS A STATE.

Wetin this one dey talk
What do you think is the difference between a COUNTRY & A STATE

1 Like

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by GodHatesBigots(m): 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

They will not be released any time soon untill further investigations are been made on them.

Latter, they will vacate the country hurriedly in a sorror and horrible manner feeling accused with out achieving their interest.

Investigate all you want, but if they are harmed, there will be no more DSS headquarters. You are messing with the wrong people.
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Nigeria still have standing army than them

A country that a conglomeration of Arab forces (way more powerful, disciplined and professional than the drunk boys scouts you have as the Nigerian army) have not been able to subdue. You sure this is not some white powdery substances at work?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by GodHatesBigots(m): 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
P1PrinceKT:
In this world of today no nation will just fight a Nation just like that, Nigeria an independent Country it has a controlled border Air space management Soldiers Police Men and other security forces.

Nigeria is not like plastinien territory that Israel can or will just launched and attack on them, REMEMBER THAT NIGERIA IS A COUNTRY WHILE ISRAEL IS A STATE.

LMAO.

Israel has taken on all the Arab countries and single handedly defeated them. Who is Nigeria ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by GodHatesBigots(m): 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
leofab:
n Nigeria don’t share any boarder with Isreal.. so the Israelites can’t really execute any military operations in Nigeria easily… it can only boil down to diplomatic rows

Uganda was 4,879km from Israel , but Israeli commandos still flew all the way to Entebe to rescue their citizens. It's not going to be a war but a rescure mission if it comes to that.

3 Likes

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by MansoryMX(m): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
Veqtor:

Hahaha. Abeg na sarcasm I dey o.

To think you understand what I said made me laugh cheesy

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Vado(m): 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kandeed:

Stopped reading when I saw Egypt is the enemy of Israel. You certainly do not know what you are talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by onumadu: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
The people in Aso rock must have forgotten that Israel built it. hehehe
Heck the Israelis are probably listening to everything going on inside there and laughing their azzes off at the delusion of the occupants. lol

5 Likes

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Commentor: 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
You mean ipob pretending to be Israelis.
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by GodHatesBigots(m): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
Commentor:
You mean ipob pretending to be Israelis.

I made sure they were all genuine Israeli handles. You can check them yourself.

E pain am - chei grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
I wonder why this government dey find trouble everywhere......how many battle fronts will they fight from self? IPOB, boko haram, bandits, terrorists, kidnappers, self determination agitators, militants, activists, the media, etc

The next dangerous one they will add is the masses after the Salah break when they must have sat and agree to increase fuel price to N326.....N.a. there wahala go take start!
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Generalwoodz(m): 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
This government and Buhari doesn't love their sons
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Barywhyte(m): 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
GodHatesBigots:
A reminder Enetebe 1976

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI8A4k-T_SI

Imagine 1976!

Thanks for sharing this video. Gonna watch the video
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by alcuin(m): 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
Any Israeli plane that flies close to Nigeria will be shot down. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by ThEGodFaThEr102: 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
leofab:
n Nigeria don’t share any boarder with Isreal.. so the Israelites can’t really execute any military operations in Nigeria easily… it can only boil down to diplomatic rows
How old are you my dear?
I want to know before I can further engage you

2 Likes

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by blueghost(m): 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
Clown �
Kandeed:

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Guide777(m): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
"Anytime you hear that the Sefer Torah has arrived, know that Biafra freedom is near". - MNK 2020.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by THUNDER4real(m): 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
alcuin:
Any Israeli plane that flies close to Nigeria will be shot down. Simple!

4 Likes

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

I don't know why they allow foolish people like you to register on forums like this.

From his wordings to his level of reasoning, he should be ignored.

4 Likes

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by ShenTeh(m): 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
Oracleforce:
for your mind...

The joke is on you, bro.
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
DukeofNL:

Wetin this one dey talk
What do you think is the difference between a COUNTRY & A STATE

That is why he failed WAEC 3x

Failed government, failed economics and failed geography, yet talking about Nigeria a country and Isreal a state

2 Likes

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by ShenTeh(m): 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

I love your delusion. What other delusions do you have, please? Nigeria is a world power? Buhari is an intellectual? I'm interested in knowing your opinions on these please.

Like we did Boko Haram, Nigeria will technically defeat them.
(Note: I did not say 'We', I said 'Nigeria'). Ema lo ko mi ma roger, ejoor.
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by GodHatesBigots(m): 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
ShenTeh:

Like we did Boko Haram, Nigeria will technically defeat them.
(Note: I did not say 'We', I said 'Nigeria'). Ema lo ko mi ma roger, ejoor.

Nigeria will be sent back to what is was before 1000 BC not even before 1914 - LMAO
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by SEGLIZ: 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kandeed:

choi!

you no just well, too much chenchse no go kill you nobi only sense.

waiting you get wey you wan face Israeli power might? even US no go open eye any how.

those your tukano wey shark like ògógóró go turn to tukaduna one time.

if you oga presido no know wetin unna go do with those planes I beg unna make unna go put them for museum make we dey pay go see them, at least na money we take by them so no waste them.

boko haram we never fight na Israeli we wan use our coconut head crack.
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Crayfish09: 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
So many fools on this forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Is Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake – Atiku Tells Defectors To PDP In Adamawa / Lagos Government To Commence Construction Of Lekki Ferry In September / Buhari: Attempt To Destroy Nigeria Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.