Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,664 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go (11109 Views)

IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides / If Buhari Refuses To Comeback We Are Ready To Take Him To Court"- BOMG Leader Sa / Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by GodHatesBigots(m): 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
Crayfish09:

You hate your own country. That's a fact.

They won't allow their citizens to be tortured, but the best thing they can do is to seek diplomatic approach which may or may not work. If US citizens could be held and tortured by third world Asian countries, who is Israel? Lol. The irony is that they have been capturing and even killing citizens of other nationals illegally and you are here ranting.

Israel is not the US.

My country before the British arrived a few years ago was Ala Ndi Igbo which existed for thousands of years.

And as I have said many times here, I do not hate Nigeria, I hate the present state of affairs in Nigeria.
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by GodHatesBigots(m): 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
Captain8:
ignorant and bush man thinking.... usual village ibo youth thinking style.... is that how broke out easily? the israelis in prison will decide by law not personal wish...

stop having bigotery like 7years children.

sad
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by observanc1: 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
Crayfish09:

You mean the same Uganda that was flawlessly beaten by Tanzania?

I understand that Israel is better than Nigeria, but you guys are taking this madness out of proportion. Any Israeli troop that lands here will be beaten. The best they can do is to employ airstrikes (which won't save their citizens). Their ground troops have been repeatedly humiliated by ragtag Hezbollah
be there and be deceiving yourself. Did u read or watch how isreal went all over the world and killed all those that killed isreali athletes in "Black September"? Do u see how they have been killing iranian scientists involved in iran nuclear project?
Hezbollah in lebanon. The same Lebanese economy that has completely crumbled?
Do u know that if u engage isreal in war that u have technically engaged US in same.
U cant fight boko haram, northern bandit and fulani terrorists, u want to fight isreal. Goodluck to u.

5 Likes

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Captain8(m): 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
What will now happen if he die? Israel government will invade Abuja?
i do not understand those bush ibo youth... they have small children belief..

1 Like

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
Captain8:
ignorant and bush man thinking.... usual village ibo youth thinking style.... is that how broke out easily? the israelis in prison will decide by law not personal wish...

stop having bigotery like 7years children.

Lolzz...seun should include age of registration on this site o , so in your mind now as in....in your biggest dream that this good for nothing zoo stand a chance against Israel, they can even take out your president and believe it or not nothing will happen.

2 Likes

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Zenithpeak(m): 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kandeed:

Well it might please y'all to know Buhari just acquired a whooping number of 12 turboprop engine Super tucano aircraft and fortunately for us the NAF just graduated one of the most gallant 6 wing pilot trained for destruction. Now here is the calculation. you know Egypt is an enemy of Isreal? Buhari is a Muslim same with Egypt a Muslim nation to. all Buhari need do is ask for permission from Fattah al-sisi to deploy 10 of the Tucano to Egypt and await his command to bombard Isreal to the ground. everyone will be shocked and then, there will be a new birth of Nigeria as Nations will now apportion that respect we deserve and finally we'll have a sit at the UN security council.

OMG too much sense will not kee me

That's exactly how you people are talking nonsense in favour of collaboration between Hammass and Palestinian terrorists that one bomb from Hammass will reduce Israel to ashes but 5days after everyone started shouting "genocide"and quickly ran to United Nations to come and safe you terrorists from the iron fist of the Israeli.

Nigeria will not be an exception and I trust all Islamic terrorist nations will desert you in the days of your self inflicted calamities.

3 Likes

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Malawian(m): 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
Detaining people against their own will without charging them to court nor deporting them, I believe the right vocabulary for this is called kidnapping. It is because they kidnapped a British citizen and the British barely said a word about it, that is why they got emboldened to kidnap Israeli citizens. All of us will be here when we will hear that Mossad has released them by themselves.
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Captain8(m): 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
inderhappy:

Lolzz...seun should include age of registration on this site o , so in your mind now as in....in your biggest dream that this good for nothing zoo stand a chance against Israel, they can even take out your president and believe it or not nothing will happen.
israel cannot just breach a nigeria and international law to cross into nigeria border without permission of nigeria government...

Besides even if it resulted in a military confrontation, nigeria military will grind israel small military...

Though nigeria and israel will not fight because it will caused the 3rd world war..because both nations have allies..
we all know 3rd world war will perished the world...
israel will be sanctioned to go into extinction....so israel will not dear mistake of causing the deadly 3rd world war..
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Mangekyo: 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
Crayfish09:

Yet somehow, you think they can be equated with Nigerian troops? Invasion is not possible without ground troops unless you just want to bomb a place and go back home.

Like I said again, Nigeria is weak but you guys are extremely underrating it. Unless they are going to use ICBMs, they need to bring their planes here which a few can be struck down and the moment these things start happening, the prisoners will likely be even more guarded.

Can you show me some of the audio of DSS' communications please? You guys live in fantasy

You're a clown if you think Nigerian Military would last more than 5hours against the Israeli military.
Maybe you haven't heard of how they defeated your abokey brothers from the Arab nations who all joined their forces together but still couldn't do shit.
Isreal have long range missiles that can they can shoot thousands of kilometers away.

Like I said, Israeli can dismantle and decimate Nigeria within the twinkling of an eye. A few nuclear weapons should do the trick
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Mangekyo: 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Captain8:
israel cannot just breach a nigeria and international law to cross into nigeria border without permission of nigeria government...

Besides even if it resulted in a military confrontation, nigeria military will grind israel small military...

Though nigeria and israel will not fight because it will caused the 3rd world war..because both nations have allies..
we all know 3rd world war will perished the world...
israel will be sanctioned to go into extinction....so israel will not dear mistake of causing the deadly 3rd world war..

Nigeria get allies? Which allies? Pls tell me who would be willing to go to war with Nigeria when the zoo calls, is it China? grin

Israel have been partners with the NATO for years now and their allies are USA, UK, FRANCE, just to mention a few.
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Crayfish09: 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
observanc1:
be there and be deceiving yourself. Did u read or watched how isreal went all over the world and killed all those that killed isreali athletes in "Black September"? Do u see how they have been killing iranian scientists involved in iran nuclear project?
Hezbollah in lebanon. The same Lebanese economy that has completely crumbled?
Do u know that if u engage isreal in war that u have technically engaged US in same.
U cant fight boko haram, northern bandit and fulani terrorists, u want to fight isreal. Goodluck to u.

What's so special in carrying out assassinations? In fact, that the world is even hearing about it means they are not good enough. Rescue missions are entirely different from assassinations and abductions (which even female agents can carry out). Nigeria could have easily assassinated Namdi Kanu in Kenya so there's nothing super about it.

Secondly, do bandits and boko haram fight directly? You guys should learn a few things about warfare rather than coming here with your Hollywood fantasies. USA battling Nigeria for the sake of Israel will only add to its ruined international reputation and set the citizens against them. Also, since you know that Israel needs the backing of NATO why do you love hyping it?
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Mbataku96(m): 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
Captain8:
the israelis will rot in jail....if israel do anyhow we will speak to them in the language they understand... brain dead israel people... let them do their worst..
Fulani Cow-ard, see you, when Israel go show, them go speak Hebrew way you Arabs go understand

2 Likes

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Crayfish09: 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mangekyo:

You're a clown if you think Nigerian Military would last more than 5hours against the Israeli military.
Maybe you haven't heard of how they defeated your abokey brothers from the Arab nations who all joined their forces together but still couldn't do shit.
Isreal have long range missiles that can they can shoot thousands of kilometers away.

Like I said, Israeli can dismantle and decimate Nigeria within the twinkling of an eye. A few nuclear weapons should do the trick

Who is this fool? I just finished addressing this noise about the 6-day war. Theres nothing soecial about a country backed by a superpower defeating a disunited group of countries that had recently gained independence. They should have repeated that feat against Hezbollah in 2006cheesy

And where in the world have you ever heard about a country beating another in 5 hours? You remind me of how USA was so confident about easily beating Vietnam or about Nigeria vs Biafra. If Israel uses Nuclear weapons on Nigeria, it will only lead to global proliferation of such weapons and I promise you, Israel wouldn't last another decade before one of its enemies drop one on them and annihilate them so they wouldn't try it.
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by godliman: 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kandeed:

Well it might please y'all to know Buhari just acquired a whooping number of 12 turboprop engine Super tucano aircraft and fortunately for us the NAF just graduated one of the most gallant 6 wing pilot trained for destruction. Now here is the calculation. you know Egypt is an enemy of Isreal? Buhari is a Muslim same with Egypt a Muslim nation to. all Buhari need do is ask for permission from Fattah al-sisi to deploy 10 of the Tucano to Egypt and await his command to bombard Isreal to the ground. everyone will be shocked and then, there will be a new birth of Nigeria as Nations will now apportion that respect we deserve and finally we'll have a sit at the UN security council.

OMG too much sense will not kee me
Haba Tucano we have never used, you want Israel to tear them to shreds? Na so you hate us reach?
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Mangekyo: 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
Crayfish09:

What's so special in carrying out assassinations? In fact, that the world is even hearing about it means they are not good enough. Rescue missions are entirely different from assassinations and abductions (which even female agents can carry out). Nigeria could have easily assassinated Namdi Kanu in Kenya so there's nothing super about it.

Secondly, do bandits and boko haram fight directly? You guys should learn a few things about warfare rather than coming here with your Hollywood fantasies. USA battling Nigeria for the sake of Israel will only add to its ruined international reputation and set the citizens against them. Also, since you know that Israel needs the backing of NATO why do you love hyping it?

You are talking trash! Any competent military would've defeated boko haram under a few years. It's been 10years now and these terrorists still get the better of us.
Wasn't it the ISWAP that entered Sambisa forest the other day and killed shakau, dismantling all his men and left as if nothing even happened? Your shitty army knew all along that the terrorist resided in those forest but couldn't man up and go get the job done lmfao it's very shameful.

Isreal won't need the help of USA to decimate a zoo like Nigeria, trust me. Maybe you should tell me how Nigeria is actually standing a chance because I barely think it's even going to be a battle. Israel pummels, bullies and dominates from start to finish!
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Captain8(m): 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mbataku96:
Fulani Cow-ard, see you, when Israel go show, them go speak Hebrew way you Arabs go understand
mr man... Israel small military cannot withstand nigeria giant military..

Are you looking for fulani person on nairaland?
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Mangekyo: 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
Crayfish09:

Who is this fool? I just finished addressing this noise about the 6-day war. Theres nothing soecial about a country backed by a superpower defeating a disunited group of countries that had recently gained independence. They should have repeated that feat against Hezbollah in 2006cheesy

And where in the world have you ever heard about a country beating another in 5 hours? You remind me of how USA was so confident about easily beating Vietnam or about Nigeria vs Biafra. If Israel uses Nuclear weapons on Nigeria, it will only lead to global proliferation of such weapons and I promise you, Israel wouldn't last another decade before one of its enemies drop one on them and annihilate them so they wouldn't try it.

What a clown. Okay so because USA couldn't do shit against Vietnam now mean a zoo like Nigeria can go and repeat history?

Abdul, it's ridiculous how that Abōki brain of your actually thinks a zoo like Nigeria would stand or last more than a few seconds against a country that single handedly defeated a united Arab abokey nations. Defeating and crippling their military. Look, Isreal lost no more than 800 soldiers, while their opponents lost nothing less than 10k men minimum.

Nigeria doesn't even compare to Egypt. Egypt teamed up with other nations and were defeated as if they were Nigeria. Ridiculous how your brain thinks Nigeria is actually doing shit.

Oh lol, I don't think they'd be any need of deploying a nuclear weapon to get the job done, son.

It would be as easy as ABC. Isreal attacks with their navy team. They Launch countless missiles with their submarines into Lagos. Takes over Lagos and the airport, and then deploys in tanks into the zoo through the airport. All happening under 2hours or even less lol

2 Likes

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Mbataku96(m): 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
Captain8:
mr man... Israel small military cannot withstand nigeria giant military..

Are you looking for fulani person on nairaland?
Did you say Nigerias giant military, hahaha I laugh in Hebrew

1 Like

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Captain8(m): 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mangekyo:

Nigeria get allies? Which allies? Pls tell me who would be willing to go to war with Nigeria when the zoo calls, is it China? grin

Israel have been partners with the NATO for years now and their allies are USA, UK, FRANCE, just to mention a few.
ipob reasoning... i can only engaged you if you respond to me with normal human being reasonings....i do not have time to waste on ipob brain reasoning
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Mangekyo: 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
Captain8:
ipob reasoning... i can only engaged you if you respond to me with normal human being reasonings....i do not have time to waste on ipob brain reasoning

Lmfao I'm not IPOB and will never be. It's very Pathetic how that empty skull of yours took me to be an IPOB. Maybe you should Shut the actual f**k up if you have nothing reasonable to say. *spits on you

4 Likes

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mangekyo:

Lmfao I'm not IPOB and will never be. It's very Pathetic how that empty skull of yours took me to be an IPOB. Maybe you should Shut the actual f**k up if you have nothing reasonable to say. *spits on you

They mention IPOB in every random post that rebuffs their stupidity. I blame the falling standards of education in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Crayfish09: 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mangekyo:

You are talking trash! Any competent military would've defeated boko haram under a few years. It's been 10years now and these terrorists still get the better of us.
Wasn't it the ISWAP that entered Sambisa forest the other day and killed shakau, dismantling all his men and left as if nothing even happened? Your shitty army knew all along that the terrorist resided in those forest but couldn't man up and go get the job done lmfao it's very shameful.

Isreal won't need the help of USA to decimate a zoo like Nigeria, trust me. Maybe you should tell me how Nigeria is actually standing a chance because I barely think it's even going to be a battle. Israel pummels, bullies and dominates from start to finish!

Anybody that looks at the activities of boko haram between 2012 and 2016 will agree that they have been defeated. During those days, nobody in the north was living at peace. They were taking over entire LGs and bombing areas on a DAILY bases all over Northern Nigeria. The kind of defeat you are looking for (total eradication) has never been easy for any "competent " military in the world. Your US went to Afghanistan with the aim of wiping them out and ended up going against their doctrine of not negotiating with terrorists. The combination of Us, Russia, Syria, Kurdish Fighters, Iraq, etc are still facing ISIS till date even though ISis has been defeated. You guys don't pay attention to reality.

ISWAP as a group member will naturally have more information on Shekau's wearabouts than soldiers. How many years did it take USA to find Bin Laden? Lol. I love using USA to open your eyes since you think Nigeria is the worst thing in the world.

How many wars has Israel fought for you to be saying this trash about how she fights? Bombing a territory that has no army, no autonomy, and no allies (and killing far more civilians than Hamas fighters) is no sign of strength. But hopefully, a day will come when Israel will face Iran without the west to save their asses.

1 Like

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by BafanaBafana: 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Igbo created account pretending to be Israeli shameless people.
Lol.. I thought I was the only one who noticed.
Igbos no get sense at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Mangekyo: 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

They mention IPOB in every random post that rebuffs their stupidity. I blame the falling standards of education in Nigeria. Northern Nigeria or the ZOO!
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Captain8(m): 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mbataku96:

Did say Nigerias giant military, hahaha I laugh in Hebrew
underestimation of black is problem of igbo youth...

underestimation of Adaka Boro made ogogoro ojukwu to lost biafra..

underestimation of nigeria military by kanu made common police to defeated his esn within two weeks time..

kanu underestimate nigeria security intelligency made him fall into prison..

do not underestimate.

1 Like

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Crayfish09: 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mangekyo:

What a clown. Okay so because USA couldn't do shit against Vietnam now mean a zoo like Nigeria can go and repeat history?

Abdul, it's ridiculous how that Abōki brain of your actually thinks a zoo like Nigeria would stand or last more than a few seconds against a country that single handedly defeated a united Arab abokey nations. Defeating and crippling their military. Look, Isreal lost no more than 800 soldiers, while their opponents lost nothing less than 10k men minimum.

Nigeria doesn't even compare to Egypt. Egypt teamed up with other nations and were defeated as if they were Nigeria. Ridiculous how your brain thinks Nigeria is actually doing shit.

Oh lol, I don't think they'd be any need of deploying a nuclear weapon to get the job done, son.

It would be as easy as ABC. Isreal attacks with their navy team. They Launch countless missiles with their submarines into Lagos. Takes over Lagos and the airport, and then deploys in tanks into the zoo through the airport. All happening under 2hours or even less lol

It's meant to educate you because I can see that you are brainless. You think war is all about having paper advantages when world history is there for any dumbo to consult. Is the difference between USA and Vietnam not greater than the difference between Nigeria and Israel?

If not an Inyamuri idiot and his usual madness, who has ever heard about a nation winning a war in 5 hours? That's the most stupid thing I've ever heard but I'm not surprised, it's coming from the same fools that were waiting for Donald Trump to divide Nigeria for themcheesy

I won't say anything about the Israeli wars again since you have chosen to be daft as usual. Whenever Israel faces any nation without American financial assistance or ammunition then we can talk.

That you are comparing a country which was still in he clutches of western powers with the Nigeria of 2021 is yet another indication that you are not just a fool but one that is out of his mind. Well, let me tell you some fun facts. As at 1967;

Britain was far stronger than China
Iraq was better than Iran
France was militarily stronger than Indiagrin

I hope you are not in any way ever going to be considered for leadership position in biafran army because this is the most bizarre analysis I've ever seen. You don't even know where the capital of Nigeria is located.

But since it's a video game, here's my own: Nigeria sends 18 DSS spies to Pakistan who will hack their systems and launch a nuclear warhead to Israel. EODcheesy

I'm done dealing with this clown

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Mangekyo: 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
Crayfish09:

Anybody that looks at the activities of boko haram between 2012 and 2016 will agree that they have been defeated. During those days, nobody in the north was living at peace. They were taking over entire LGs and bombing areas on a DAILY bases all over Northern Nigeria. The kind of defeat you are looking for (total eradication) has never been easy for any "competent " military in the world. Your US went to Afghanistan with the aim of wiping them out and ended up going against their doctrine of not negotiating with terrorists. The combination of Us, Russia, Syria, Kurdish Fighters, Iraq, etc are still facing ISIS till date even though ISis has been defeated. You guys don't pay attention to reality.

ISWAP as a group member will naturally have more information on Shekau's wearabouts than soldiers. How many years did it take USA to find Bin Laden? Lol. I love using USA to open your eyes since you think Nigeria is the worst thing in the world.

How many wars has Israel fought for you to be saying this trash about how she fights? Bombing a territory that has no army, no autonomy, and no allies (and killing far more civilians than Hamas fighters) is no sign of strength. But hopefully, a day will come when Israel will face Iran without the west to save their asses.

Anybody that looks at the activities of boko haram between 2012 and 2016 will agree that they have been defeated
Trash! I can't recall how many times the army bodly came out and said that shekau had been wasted. On the long run, he always came out to debunk it. Boko haram was defeated before 2016 but the zoo military kept sending soldier to the north to fight who exactly? Almost on a daily basis did we wake up to see news like "Boko haram fighters kill nine soldiers after they attacked base with several guntrucks".
Note: that boko haram never attacks with Real tanks. The best they can attack with are with gun trucks, yet our military always pee their pants at the very sight of them.

Countries like Isreal, their ground troops won't attack you with mere gun trucks or just armored vehicles, but rather tanks. You struggled as hell when you went toe to toe with less trained militants with guntrucks, what makes you think you'd even stand a chance against more skilled and well equipped soldiers with tanks in Israeli military personnels?

The combination of Us, Russia, Syria, Kurdish Fighters, Iraq, etc are still facing ISIS till date even though ISis has been defeated.
the difference is, we don't hear Sudden news like "Isis fighters kills 10 us soldiers in a surprise attack". Theyve been defeated and have returned to their caves. FACT!

Lol I never mentioned hamas into the argument. Those guys are as weak as Nigeria if not even stronger than Nigeria.
I'm talking about Israel's battle against the Arabs nations who joined together to attack Israel but failed,threy suffered a humiliating defeat. I'm not even sure if they've gotten over with it grin

Nigeria doesn't stand a chance at all. You should try convincing me or try enlighting me more on how that brain of yours think we do stand a chance
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Captain8(m): 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mangekyo:

but you reseaon like them... because no sane person or enlighten person will say all the country you mention will take side with israel to fight nigeria... it is like kid talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs / President Jonathan To Visit Lagos Today (24/12/12) / Utako Market Bomb Story Is False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.