Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go (11100 Views)

IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides / If Buhari Refuses To Comeback We Are Ready To Take Him To Court"- BOMG Leader Sa / Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Crayfish09: 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Last last, Israel will have to beg for their sons' release and Kanu will continue languishing in jail. Good night
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Crayfish09: 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mangekyo:

Trash! I can't recall how many times the army bodly came out and said that shekau had been wasted. On the long run, he always came out to debunk it. Boko haram was defeated before 2016 but the zoo military kept sending soldier to the north to fight who exactly? Almost on a daily basis did we wake up to see news like "Boko haram fighters kill nine soldiers after they attacked base with several guntrucks".
Note: that boko haram never attacks with Real tanks. The best they can attack with are with gun trucks, yet our military always pee their pants at the very sight of them.

Countries like Isreal, their ground troops won't attack you with mere gun trucks or just armored vehicles, but rather tanks. You struggled as hell when you went toe to toe with less trained militants with guntrucks, what makes you think you'd even stand a chance against more skilled and well equipped soldiers with tanks in Israeli military personnels?

the difference is, we don't hear Sudden news like "Isis fighters kills 10 us soldiers in a surprise attack". Theyve been defeated and have returned to their caves. FACT!

Lol I never mentioned hamas into the argument. Those guys are as weak as Nigeria if not even stronger than Nigeria.
I'm talking about Israel's battle against the Arabs nations who joined together to attack Israel but failed,threy suffered a humiliating defeat. I'm not even sure if they've gotten over with it grin

Nigeria doesn't stand a chance at all. You should try convincing me or try enlighting me more on how that brain of yours think we do stand a chance

*yawns*
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Mangekyo: 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
Crayfish09:

It's meant to educate you because I can see that you are brainless. You think war is all about having paper advantages when world history is there for any dumbo to consult. Is the difference between USA and Vietnam not greater than the difference between Nigeria and Israel?

If not an Inyamuri idiot and his usual madness, who has ever heard about a nation winning a war in 5 hours? That's the most stupid thing I've ever heard but I'm not surprised, it's coming from the same fools that were waiting for Donald Trump to divide Nigeria for themcheesy

I won't say anything about the Israeli wars again since you have chosen to be daft as usual. Whenever Israel faces any nation without American financial assistance or ammunition then we can talk.

That you are comparing a country which was still in he clutches of western powers with the Nigeria of 2021 is yet another indication that you are not just a fool but one that is out of his mind. Well, let me tell you some fun facts. As at 1967;

Britain was far stronger than China
Iraq was better than Iran
France was militarily stronger than Indiagrin

I hope you are not in any way ever going to be considered for leadership position in biafran army because this is the most bizarre analysis I've ever seen. You don't even know where the capital of Nigeria is located.

But since it's a video game, here's my own: Nigeria sends 18 DSS spies to Pakistan who will hack their systems and launch a nuclear warhead to Israel. EODcheesy

I'm done dealing with this clown

After reading this, I've made up my mind and I've concluded that you're have the brain of a cow, obviously someone must've swapped your brain, or perhaps you requested for it.

Papers do not matter when it comes to wars?
Lmfao if that's it then Nigeria should stand a chance against USA Or Russia, don't you think. A clown indeed if not even the entire circus, this!

Britain was far stronger than China
Iraq was better than Iran
France was militarily stronger than Indiagrin
What is this trash I'm reading? grin
Have you seen the military budget of China? Obviously they're pumping in billions of dollars every year into their military and it isn't surprising that they've surpassed them.
Same with India and France

How much do we budget for our militsry annually if I may ask that cow brain of yours? Is it even upto 3billion USD?
How do you think we'd be able to catch up to countries who pump into their military, what is even bigger than our entire budget? Pls don't make me laugh.

Israel pump most of the money into their military, they're always researching, building tanks and other military equipments or even buying or taking from the US.

We in the other hand, it's either our corrupt leaders flex the little we can pump into and use the extra change to purchase fairly used aircrafts and other equipments from Pakistan, Chad, and Benin Republic grin its no wonder our army chief got killed in his fairly used aircraft.
How do you expect us to catch up huh?

You think we're actually gonna catch up the likes of south Africa and Egypt and it's so funny.grin

Kid, Untill today, we dream of owning a submarine, we don't have shit. The Israelis best us on land, in the air, and on seas.
Kindly tell me how you think we're gonna last more than a few hours boy

4 Likes

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Mangekyo: 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
Crayfish09:
Last last, Israel will have to beg for their sons' release and Kanu will continue languishing in jail. Good night
Yes, they should, and that i would do if I were in their shoes.
You reach out to whoever captured your citizens in the most peaceful way possible first, and if at the end of the day, they form strong head, then unleash your wrath on them.

What we're praying for right now, is for the Buhari lead DSS officials to do something silly like mistakingly killing them or even deliberately. We go know who go beg that time grin

6 Likes

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Mangekyo: 11:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
Captain8:
but you reseaon like them... because no sane person or enlighten person will say all the country you mention will take side with israel to fight nigeria... it is like kid talk

Why won't they side with them? USA always sides with Israel. Israel have been partners with NATO for more than 20years now. If Israel goes to war today, they defo won't hesitate to lend help to Israel.
Also, Nigeria under Buhari has been breaking laws and getting away with it. The USA, UK and others just overlook because we're a sovereign state. No one wants to be the one to start the discipline. Trust me if any of these big countries decide to start the discipline, USA will even support them since our gra gra done too much.

3 Likes

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by idahme(m): 12:59am On Jul 19, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Nigeria still have standing army than them

What is standing army? The whole adult Israeli population are military trained. They can be called in a moment of notice, you think it's by having 200 million population? How many tanks do you have, How many Destroyers, frigates, cruisers, helicopter gun ships, submarines, Stealth bombers like F35s, F22 raptors, spy drones, spy satellite. How many missile defense shield do you have like the David sling, iron dome, Patriot defense batteries, and lastly Rafael Advanced Defense Systems is deploying Iron Beam to safeguard Israeli airspace in addition to other layer of protection from the iron dome, David sling and others? go and tell Mr. president to overhaul our military to 21st century so that we can start chest beating not chest beating with 1965 Kalashnikov riffle.

1 Like

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by GodHatesBigots(m): 1:24am On Jul 19, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2QsKDHgJ6c

We haven’t even mentioned their nuclear armed submarines that can travel all the way to Nigeria unnoticed and launch missiles.

1 Like

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Oksman(m): 2:58am On Jul 19, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Igbo created account pretending to be Israeli shameless people.

Your illiteracy has no definition. Even when you can verify the source. I wonder who made you BAT's advocate. BAT that I know would never associate with dumbo like you being his 'advocate' You are nothing but the 'devil's advocate' if know what I mean.

2 Likes

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Gotze1: 3:13am On Jul 19, 2021
Kandeed:

Well it might please y'all to know Buhari just acquired a whooping number of 12 turboprop engine Super tucano aircraft and fortunately for us the NAF just graduated one of the most gallant 6 wing pilot trained for destruction. Now here is the calculation. you know Egypt is an enemy of Isreal? Buhari is a Muslim same with Egypt a Muslim nation to. all Buhari need do is ask for permission from Fattah al-sisi to deploy 10 of the Tucano to Egypt and await his command to bombard Isreal to the ground. everyone will be shocked and then, there will be a new birth of Nigeria as Nations will now apportion that respect we deserve and finally we'll have a sit at the UN security council.

OMG too much sense will not kee me
See this one

1 Like

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by xelly: 4:35am On Jul 19, 2021
Kandeed:

Finish our entire Army in less than 5hours?? it's obvious low self-esteem is dealing you a heavy blow. how's that even possible?? or you think Nigeria doesn't have have an Air to surface missile system to defend our airspace?? bros say something reasonable jare

I have told you. Everything about Warfare requires precision which your quota system army lack.

3 Likes

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Nobody: 4:38am On Jul 19, 2021
Captain8:
but you reseaon like them... because no sane person or enlighten person will say all the country you mention will take side with israel to fight nigeria... it is like kid talk

Your brain is actually paining you this boy....i don't know when this cow drinking urine will ever get sense, won't reply your nonsense quote again anyway. Zoo military power my foot
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Kyase(m): 5:55am On Jul 19, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

I don't know why they allow foolish people like you to register on forums like this.
And you think Nigeria don’t have allies abi

Just Russia and China will do

Let me tell you Europe won’t join and infact even Isreal is our ally grin

Lastly nothing the Israelis can do Nigeria
You think say na Gaza be this grin

Lastly lastly ipob Na small children without brains full am

QED
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by ThEGodFaThEr102: 5:58am On Jul 19, 2021
Kyase:

QED
You're mentally skewed

1 Like

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Kyase(m): 6:00am On Jul 19, 2021
Captain8:

One thing they fail to understand is that
Israel is the most hated country in the world
Europe won’t fight another war or it will be over for them

The only country that seems to be on their side is USA
But the Jewish in America are attacked more than even the blacks

2 Likes

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Kyase(m): 6:01am On Jul 19, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

You're mentally skewed
Argue or talk with fact
No come dey full here with tears grin
Israel attack Nigeria for what
I laugh
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Valkrie: 6:02am On Jul 19, 2021
Kyase:

QED

The only allies Nigeria have are those in the organization of Islamic countries and trust me when it come to war with Israel its only the northern fulani and their hausa slaves that would be doing the fighting and getting the beating....the rest people would just fold their hands..nobody go wan die for some useless fulani stupidly....

1 Like

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Elmaaq: 6:03am On Jul 19, 2021
GodHatesBigots:
If I was the Nigeria FG, I will quietly release these men and pretend that nothing happened. Israel is not America or the UK - they are more fanatical than the Arabs when it concerns the security of their citizens.
hope they have been released!?
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Kyase(m): 6:14am On Jul 19, 2021
Valkrie:

The only allies Nigeria have are those in the organization of Islamic countries and trust me when it come to war with Israel its only the northern fulani and their hausa slaves that would be doing the fighting and getting the beating....the rest people would just fold their hands..nobody go wan die for some useless fulani stupidly....

Even Isreal are one of our allies but if Israel try shit with us......
Anyways make we no talk am

Germany and Europe at large don’t like Israel forget the pretense

But wait oooo
Why Fulani all the time
If una no mention their names una no dey happy oo
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Captain8(m): 7:19am On Jul 19, 2021
Kyase:

One thing they fail to understand is that
Israel is the most hated country in the world
Europe won’t fight another war or it will be over for them

The only country that seems to be on their side is USA
But the Jewish in America are attacked more than even the blacks
exactly.... but hatred has beclouded the reasoning of Igbos, so they wont reason along this line ..
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Captain8(m): 7:32am On Jul 19, 2021
inderhappy:

Your brain is actually paining you this boy....i don't know when this cow drinking urine will ever get sense, won't reply your nonsense quote again anyway. Zoo military power my foot
fool take correction....

besides israel is the most hated country in europe and asia....

the only country that can side with israel my be america.....even in that america they still attacked jews when that have beef with palestinians...

every country is looking israel with corner eyes...

infact israel will need to align with nigeria because it has got too much enemies..
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Kyase(m): 8:00am On Jul 19, 2021
Captain8:
exactly.... but hatred has beclouded the reasoning of Igbos, so they wont reason along this line ..
to them
Israel is the most powerful nation in the world
I
Laugh
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Mbataku96(m): 8:23am On Jul 19, 2021
Captain8:
underestimation of black is problem of igbo youth...

underestimation of Adaka Boro made ogogoro ojukwu to lost biafra..

underestimation of nigeria military by kanu made common police to defeated his esn within two weeks time..

kanu underestimate nigeria security intelligency made him fall into prison..

do not underestimate.
Underestimation of Israel will cost Nigeria a lot.
Don't bite what you can't chew
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by authority2006(m): 8:24am On Jul 19, 2021
GodHatesBigots:
If I was the Nigeria FG, I will quietly release these men and pretend that nothing happened. Israel is not America or the UK - they are more fanatical than the Arabs when it concerns the security of their citizens.

And what will they do? Drop nuclear bomb on us?
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by authority2006(m): 8:30am On Jul 19, 2021
Veqtor:
DSS and bubu have big hairy balloons.
They should not release the Israelis.

Nigeria will teach Israel a lesson for supporting ipob with their filmmaking.

[s] Afterall bubu jus acquired 6 tucano fighter jets. In honor of his Palestine Muslim brothers, He will treat Israel in the language they understand. [/s] ..
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by authority2006(m): 8:32am On Jul 19, 2021
Mangekyo:
I'm sure Buhari is feeling like superman right now. U go soon see wetin big pass your generation
jollenbaba:
A dog that will be lost will not hear the whistle of the hunter grin.. Make dem help us test just one bomb just one for aso rock we want to see if it is bombproof grin wink
kettykin:
I hope this people will not vent age long anger on Nigeria, reducing their military and police to an ash heap and pulverizing aso rock

Kids. Even If sraeli government knows that the only game here is the diplomatic game, threats can't work, never worked!
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Mangekyo: 8:41am On Jul 19, 2021
Kyase:
to them
Israel is the most powerful nation in the world
I
Laugh

They're not the most powerful. But I can bodly come out and say they're among the first 10 most powerful in the world.
Look, raiding Nigeria wouldn't be difficult at all. Nigeria don't have any submarine and neither any way to defend against it, or even detect it grin
Incase you don't know, you should research about submarines. They're one of the most deadly and dangerous weapons ever created. They're able to launch INTERCONTINENTAL missiles. Which means, all that would be required of Isreal is just to draw closer to Nigeria, and then launch them. Just 5 intercontinental missiles should be enough to take over Lagos and abuja. Nigeria doesn't even have any sort of Defence that can keep out common rockets grin which means a they would struggle against countries like Hamas, Zimbabwe etc grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOD80ZwqVx0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB2JWd7AxFo
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Mangekyo: 8:44am On Jul 19, 2021
authority2006:

Kids. Even If sraeli government knows that the only game here is the diplomatic game, threats can't work, never worked!

Yes, any sane country wouldn't start dishing out threats just yet. They should be diplomatic and handily the issue as peaceful as possible, they're not Nigeria. But I assure you they will unleash their anger on us if anything happens to those boys. Or........... If at the end of the negotiation, Nigeria refuses to release them
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Kyase(m): 8:47am On Jul 19, 2021
Mangekyo:

They're not the most powerful. But I can bodly come out and say they're among the first 10 most powerful in the world.
Look, raiding Nigeria wouldn't be difficult at all. Nigeria don't have any submarine and neither any way to defend against it, or even detect it grin
Incase you don't know, you should research about submarines. They're one of the most deadly and dangerous weapons ever created. They're able to launch INTERCONTINENTAL missiles. Which means, all that would be required of Isreal is just to draw closer to Nigeria, and then launch them. Just 5 intercontinental missiles should be enough to take over Lagos and abuja. Nigeria doesn't even have any sort of Defence that can keep out common rockets grin which means a they would struggle against countries like Hamas, Zimbabwe etc grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOD80ZwqVx0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB2JWd7AxFo

Don’t worry we’ll contract Iran for submarinecheesy

Make I no call China our sugar daddy
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Makaveli217(m): 8:50am On Jul 19, 2021
Kandeed:

Well it might please y'all to know Buhari just acquired a whooping number of 12 turboprop engine Super tucano aircraft and fortunately for us the NAF just graduated one of the most gallant 6 wing pilot trained for destruction. Now here is the calculation. you know Egypt is an enemy of Isreal? Buhari is a Muslim same with Egypt a Muslim nation to. all Buhari need do is ask for permission from Fattah al-sisi to deploy 10 of the Tucano to Egypt and await his command to bombard Isreal to the ground. everyone will be shocked and then, there will be a new birth of Nigeria as Nations will now apportion that respect we deserve and finally we'll have a sit at the UN security council.

OMG too much sense will not kee me

That tucano aircraft is just a light attack aircraft, very slow with inferior weapons compared to squadron of fighters Israel has.
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Makaveli217(m): 8:56am On Jul 19, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

LMAO grin grin grin grin

Tucano jets against these Israeli Jets ? Please stop making me laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2gn68Dq2GU

cheesy cheesy Please educate them.
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Makaveli217(m): 9:18am On Jul 19, 2021
alcuin:
Any Israeli plane that flies close to Nigeria will be shot down. Simple!

That is if Nigeria have the radar to detect it.
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by alcuin(m): 9:52am On Jul 19, 2021
Makaveli217:

That is if Nigeria have the radar to detect it.

Well, Nigeria should have. Military equipment or capabilities are not usually shown to the public except for countries who are heavily involved in arms trade.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Downgrading Enugu Airport Will Cause National Crisis, PDP Chieftain Warns FG / Peter Obi Visits College Of Nursing Sciences In Ihiala, Donates ₦20 Million / Stop Depending On Men - Nnia Nwodo Tells Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.