Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go (11095 Views)

IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides / If Buhari Refuses To Comeback We Are Ready To Take Him To Court"- BOMG Leader Sa / Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Kandeed: 10:02am On Jul 19, 2021
alcuin:

Well, Nigeria should have. Military equipment or capabilities are not usually shown to the public except for countries who are heavily involved in arms trade.

I was shocked to know and see Nigeria to possess series of surface to air missile system in different part of MMIA when I once visited a wing commander of the Nigerian Airforce in Lagos
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by alcuin(m): 10:13am On Jul 19, 2021
Crayfish09:

It's meant to educate you because I can see that you are brainless. You think war is all about having paper advantages when world history is there for any dumbo to consult. Is the difference between USA and Vietnam not greater than the difference between Nigeria and Israel?

If not an Inyamuri idiot and his usual madness, who has ever heard about a nation winning a war in 5 hours? That's the most stupid thing I've ever heard but I'm not surprised, it's coming from the same fools that were waiting for Donald Trump to divide Nigeria for themcheesy

I won't say anything about the Israeli wars again since you have chosen to be daft as usual. Whenever Israel faces any nation without American financial assistance or ammunition then we can talk.

That you are comparing a country which was still in he clutches of western powers with the Nigeria of 2021 is yet another indication that you are not just a fool but one that is out of his mind. Well, let me tell you some fun facts. As at 1967;

Britain was far stronger than China
Iraq was better than Iran
France was militarily stronger than Indiagrin

I hope you are not in any way ever going to be considered for leadership position in biafran army because this is the most bizarre analysis I've ever seen. You don't even know where the capital of Nigeria is located.

But since it's a video game, here's my own: Nigeria sends 18 DSS spies to Pakistan who will hack their systems and launch a nuclear warhead to Israel. EODcheesy

I'm done dealing with this clown

Just leave them. They are known for stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by alcuin(m): 10:21am On Jul 19, 2021
Kandeed:

I was shocked to know and see Nigeria to possess series of surface to air missile system in different part of MMIA when I once visited a wing commander of the Nigerian Airforce in Lagos

Yeah. The average citizens won't know.

My uncle said he travelled in a submarine during the civil war.
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Kandeed: 10:35am On Jul 19, 2021
alcuin:

Yeah. The average citizens won't know.

My uncle said he travelled in a submarine during the civil war.

The truth is Nigeria might be more militarily capable than what we think.... that same man told me most of Airforce aircraft missiles are locally produced

1 Like

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by SKhanmi: 11:07am On Jul 19, 2021
Kandeed:

y'all just hype this mossad and CIA of a thing cuz they're exotic or something. will mossad launch an attack on the prison where they are kept to rescue the hostage without returning back to Isreal in body bags?? if it's to assassinate Buhari, it's possible and why's cause nigga would not stay in his country but travel to the UK for medical check up. but other than that they'd do nothing but go the diplomatic way

Notice i didn't even mention the CIA, Apart from that didn't the USA send mecenaries to rescue one of its citizens kidnapped in the NE of nigeria & we only heard of it later? We know who ended up in body bags.

And who wants to assasinate buhari? He's a useful tool for the western overlords na. Had it been he refused to accept the vaccines or demeaned the COVID virus pandemic like the Presidents of Haiti, Tanzania & burundi. We would all have been celebrating by now.

And I repeat, If push comes to shove, you will know diplomacy is shit in this world esp to isreal. Kindly dig deeper for info about isreal, mossad & their reputation. I wasn't talking based on hearsay, are you?
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by GodHatesBigots(m): 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kandeed:

The truth is Nigeria might be more militarily capable than what we think.... that same man told me most of Airforce aircraft missiles are locally produced

Israel will wipe out your military without setting one foot in your country.
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by GodHatesBigots(m): 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kandeed:

Bruv, Please come back to your senses, what will they do against the most modern and improved aircraft that can avoid surface to air missiles and even radar systems.

Please get real , lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bRANcN3bSA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trj6UbA9ZnY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isFK4D19WBk
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by leofab(f): 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
Hi
ThEGodFaThEr102:

How old are you my dear?
I want to know before I can further engage you
don’t be senile … go and read the comment I quoted..
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by leofab(f): 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Uganda was 4,879km from Israel , but Israeli commandos still flew all the way to Entebe to rescue their citizens. It's not going to be a war but a rescure mission if it comes to that.
they can only conduct search and rescue missions not a conventional war.. only usa has that capacity as of now.. that’s why Britain and France are always joining forces with them.. highest Isreal can go is to support seceding factions.
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by GodHatesBigots(m): 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
leofab:
they can only conduct search and rescue missions not a conventional war.. only usa has that capacity as of now.. that’s why Britain and France are always joining forces with them.. highest Isreal can go is to support seceding factions.

True.

But, they have submarines which can arrive unnoticed to the shores of Nigeria and from where ( only if threatended ) they can launch devastating missile attacks on military formations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Lq6C9qLHVw

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by ThEGodFaThEr102: 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
leofab:
Hi don’t be senile … go and read the comment I quoted..
Just checked your profile and realised that you're all brawn and no brains.

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Captain8(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
Mbataku96:

Underestimation of Israel will cost Nigeria a lot.
Don't bite what you can't chew
open your eyes to reality...stop living delusionally like ipob...
nigeria military will defeated israel military in battle field..

1 Like

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by GodHatesBigots(m): 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
Captain8:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Crayfish09: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kandeed:

Don't mind those illiterates please. It's because of Israel's exploits in Gaza (which has no military) that is making them run their mouths. There's no way a country like Nigeria wouldn't have AA weapons even if they are not enough to protect the entire country.
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Mbataku96(m): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
Captain8:
reality you say! grin grin naija military way never defeat Boko and iswap na im won stop Israel, delusional is the description of your state of mind
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by GodHatesBigots(m): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
Crayfish09:

Don't mind those illiterates please. It's because of Israel's exploits in Gaza (which has no military) that is making them run their mouths. There's no way a country like Nigeria wouldn't have AA weapons even if they are not enough to protect the entire country.

Sighs, Israel has defeated your Arab brothers in many wars, they will level Nigeria to ground level .
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Captain8(m): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
Mbataku96:
reality you say! grin grin naija military way never defeat Boko and iswap na im won stop Israel, delusional is the description of your state of mind
so you underrating boko haram that sponsoring by iranian isis? guy wake up na.... boko haram is not nigerians alone created force but created jointly with iran and every islam country terrorists...

besides there is little partial in the fight against boko haram... some muslim soldiers are sabos...

ask yourself why european countries are afraid to help nigeria in fight against boko haram despite calling for help..?
they are afraid to sent their troops to fight boko...

boko haram get help from all arab countries terrorists but nigeria is just alone...
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by alcuin(m): 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
Mbataku96:

Did USA succeed in defeating the Talibans after over 20 years?

1 Like

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Crayfish09: 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Sighs, Israel has defeated your Arab brothers in many wars, they will level Nigeria to ground level .

How many wars did Israel fight with Arab countries? Kai, Nairalandcheesy
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by GodHatesBigots(m): 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
Captain8:
so you underrating boko haram that sponsoring by iranian isis? guy wake up na.... boko haram is not nigerians alone created force but created jointly with iran and every islam country terrorists...

besides there is little partial in the fight against boko haram... some muslim soldiers are sabos...

ask yourself why european countries are afraid to help nigeria in fight against boko haram despite calling for help..?
they are afraid to sent their troops to fight boko...

boko haram get help from all arab countries terrorists but nigeria is just alone...

boko haram that sponsoring by iranian ??

grin grin grin grin
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by leofab(f): 1:12am On Jul 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Just checked your profile and realised that you're all brawn and no brains.
a typical daft consul.. nothing but insult.. I won’t dignify you with more response.
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by leofab(f): 1:15am On Jul 20, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

True.

But, they have submarines which can arrive unnoticed to the shores of Nigeria and from where ( only if threatended ) they can launch devastating missile attacks on military formations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Lq6C9qLHVw
too much blockbusters..

1 Like

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by ThEGodFaThEr102: 1:19am On Jul 20, 2021
leofab:
a typical daft consul.. nothing but insult.. I won’t dignify you with more response.
You insulted me first and I served you back in your own coin. Why the fuss?
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Captain8(m): 7:09am On Jul 20, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

boko haram that sponsoring by iranian ??
grin grin grin grin
tell me the meaning of isis?
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by legendgalas(f): 7:40am On Jul 20, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

I pray it comes down to military confrontation

Israel will bow, no go dey look say dem be white ooooooooi
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by legendgalas(f): 7:41am On Jul 20, 2021
leofab:
too much blockbusters..
honestly
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by leofab(f): 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

You insulted me first and I served you back in your own coin. Why the fuss?
old man can you quote where I insulted you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why EFCC Detained Me ― Ex-Senate President Anyim / El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar / 8 Political Parties Back Gov Ahmed For Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.