Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,397 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go (11103 Views)

IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides / If Buhari Refuses To Comeback We Are Ready To Take Him To Court"- BOMG Leader Sa / Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Notasyouthink: 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
chidyke77:
I want Buhari to keep deaf ears to Israeli warning. grin
It will sweet me.
Me too grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Crayfish09: 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Uganda was 4,879km from Israel , but Israeli commandos still flew all the way to Entebe to rescue their citizens. It's not going to be a war but a rescure mission if it comes to that.

You mean the same Uganda that was flawlessly beaten by Tanzania?

I understand that Israel is better than Nigeria, but you guys are taking this madness out of proportion. Any Israeli troop that lands here will be beaten. The best they can do is to employ airstrikes (which won't save their citizens). Their ground troops have been repeatedly humiliated by ragtag Hezbollah

1 Like

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Crayfish09: 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

LMAO.

Israel has taken on all the Arab countries and single handedly defeated them. Who is Nigeria ?

Arab countries who had recently gathered independence (and were even at loggerheads with one another) against a country backed by a superpower.

Let's talk about Hezbollah vs Israel in 2006.
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Seylad2009(m): 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kandeed:

Well it might please y'all to know Buhari just acquired a whooping number of 12 turboprop engine Super tucano aircraft and fortunately for us the NAF just graduated one of the most gallant 6 wing pilot trained for destruction. Now here is the calculation. you know Egypt is an enemy of Isreal? Buhari is a Muslim same with Egypt a Muslim nation to. all Buhari need do is ask for permission from Fattah al-sisi to deploy 10 of the Tucano to Egypt and await his command to bombard Isreal to the ground. everyone will be shocked and then, there will be a new birth of Nigeria as Nations will now apportion that respect we deserve and finally we'll have a sit at the UN security council.

OMG too much sense will not kee me
grin grin grin I don laugh tire.

Bros, honestly, too much sense no go kill. Your analysis is the fastest way to split Nigeria into different nations.
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by GodHatesBigots(m): 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
Crayfish09:

Arab countries who had recently gathered independence (and were even at loggerheads with one another) against a country backed by a superpower.

Let's talk about Hezbollah vs Israel in 2006.

Hezbollah won ? Lol. Israel would have wiped Lebanon from the face of the map but showed great restraint. It was a hard won battle but only because Israel exercised restraint.

1 Like

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by GodHatesBigots(m): 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
Crayfish09:

I understand that Israel is better than Nigeria, but you guys are taking this madness out of proportion. Any Israeli troop that lands here will be beaten. The best they can do is to employ airstrikes (which won't save their citizens). Their ground troops have been repeatedly humiliated by ragtag Hezbollah

The Ugandan army was already splintered , so there was no cohesive force available to repel the Tanzanians. Besides who told you Israel will use ground troops for an invasion ? It will be a pin point strike with overwhelming force and then a rescue.

Right now, they are listening to all the DSS communications - LMAO

1 Like

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Chinny024(f): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
Please, buhari should allow them goooo..As in freely.. If you know, you know!!!!
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Kandeed: 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
SKhanmi:

MOSSAD agents reading this post & smirking. Diplomacy is a smokescreen to fool the gullible. They will come, achieve their goals & nobody will be the wiser.

y'all just hype this mossad and CIA of a thing cuz they're exotic or something. will mossad launch an attack on the prison where they are kept to rescue the hostage without returning back to Isreal in body bags?? if it's to assassinate Buhari, it's possible and why's cause nigga would not stay in his country but travel to the UK for medical check up. but other than that they'd do nothing but go the diplomatic way
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by meetme01: 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
Veqtor:
DSS and bubu have big hairy balloons.
They should not release the Israelis.

Nigeria will teach Israel a lesson for supporting ipob with their filmmaking.

Afterall bubu jus acquired 6 tucano fighter jets. In honor of his Palestine Muslim brothers, He will treat Israel in the language they understand...

Walahi, your sarcasm on this issue is top notch. Tucano fighter jets. Buhari should ask Hamas what happened. One blow lasan..
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Kandeed: 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
Oracleforce:
do you think is about your moribound fighter jets you just acquired ?...Infact, one of the fighter jets that Nigeria government just acquired has crashed in Kaduna state this afternoon. do you think your military arsenal can compete with isreal arsenal.

abeg you, before you argue, make some research about Israel military weapons....

Sir, the one that crashed today is an Alpha jet but this newly acquired is a Super tucano jet
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by funkekemi(f): 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kandeed:

Well it might please y'all to know Buhari just acquired a whooping number of 12 turboprop engine Super tucano aircraft and fortunately for us the NAF just graduated one of the most gallant 6 wing pilot trained for destruction. Now here is the calculation. you know Egypt is an enemy of Isreal? Buhari is a Muslim same with Egypt a Muslim nation to. all Buhari need do is ask for permission from Fattah al-sisi to deploy 10 of the Tucano to Egypt and await his command to bombard Isreal to the ground. everyone will be shocked and then, there will be a new birth of Nigeria as Nations will now apportion that respect we deserve and finally we'll have a sit at the UN security council.

please my friend , is this Hollywood or nollywood
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by meetme01: 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kandeed:

You sef know.. You sabi
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Kandeed: 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Crayfish09:

Infact o wanted to quote GodHatesBigots but just decide to shun it. these guys really don't know the country they in. shey na because of bandit n Boko Haram they relegate Nigeria to one chick without wings?? I was recently shocked to read/know Nigerian Army was once acknowledged as the best land Army is what these nigga are looking down on as scout. I just laugh sha

1 Like

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by xelly: 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kandeed:

You no get sense I swear.

He bought Super tecano from? Made by? 12 years Israeli is enough to finish your entire army in 5 hours or less.
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by xelly: 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Igbo created account pretending to be Israeli shameless people.

what will one not hear from senseless goats in Nigeria?
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Kandeed: 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
xelly:

You no get sense I swear.

He bought Super tecano from? Made by? 12 years Israeli is enough to finish your entire army in 5 hours or less.

Finish our entire Army in less than 5hours?? it's obvious low self-esteem is dealing you a heavy blow. how's that even possible?? or you think Nigeria doesn't have have an Air to surface missile system to defend our airspace?? bros say something reasonable jare

1 Like

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Onlykwaffy(m): 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
chidyke77:
It will sweet me.

Me too
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Onlykwaffy(m): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
I just want lai muhammed to come and say "Nigeria's military is bigger than Israeli's Military"

I want to see what will happen
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Captain8(m): 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
chidyke77:
It will sweet me.
release who? thunder fire that useless israel... let them come and released them na... they will rot in jail

1 Like

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Crayfish09: 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kandeed:

Infact o wanted to quote GodHatesBigots but just decide to shun it. these guys really don't know the country they in. shey na because of bandit n Boko Haram they relegate Nigeria to one chick without wings?? I was recently shocked to read/know Nigerian Army was once acknowledged as the best land Army is what these nigga are looking down on as scout. I just laugh sha

There's a certain amount of hatred that makes one to lose his sense of reasoning. That they are expecting Israel to bomb Nigeria because of their citizens alone is enough stupidity
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Captain8(m): 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
jollenbaba:
A dog that will be lost will not hear the whistle of the hunter grin.. Make dem help us test just one bomb just one for aso rock we want to see if it is bombproof grin wink
shut up... they must rot in jail in nigeria..nothing will happen..
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by GodHatesBigots(m): 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
Crayfish09:

There's a certain amount of hatred that makes one to lose his sense of reasoning. That they are expecting Israel to bomb Nigeria because of their citizens alone is enough stupidity

Hatred for ?

You think they will allow their citizens to be tortured or detained indefinitely ?
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Crayfish09: 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

The Ugandan army was already splintered , so there was no cohesive force available to repel the Tanzanians. Besides who told you Israel will use ground troops for an invasion ? It will be a pin point strike with overwhelming force and then a rescue.

Right now, they are listening to all the DSS communications - LMAO

Yet somehow, you think they can be equated with Nigerian troops? Invasion is not possible without ground troops unless you just want to bomb a place and go back home.

Like I said again, Nigeria is weak but you guys are extremely underrating it. Unless they are going to use ICBMs, they need to bring their planes here which a few can be struck down and the moment these things start happening, the prisoners will likely be even more guarded.

Can you show me some of the audio of DSS' communications please? You guys live in fantasy
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Captain8(m): 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mbataku96:
And the Lord hardened the heart of Buhari
the israelis will rot in jail....if israel do anyhow we will speak to them in the language they understand... brain dead israel people... let them do their worst..

1 Like

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Captain8(m): 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Igbo created account pretending to be Israeli shameless people.
i also know its the hand work of ipob...ipob create fake accounts imposting as israelis threaten...
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Captain8(m): 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

I pray it comes down to military confrontation
if it comes to military confrontation, then israel will regret..
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Crayfish09: 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Hatred for ?

You think they will allow their citizens to be tortured or detained indefinitely ?

You hate your own country. That's a fact.

They won't allow their citizens to be tortured, but the best thing they can do is to seek diplomatic approach which may or may not work. If US citizens could be held and tortured by third world Asian countries, who is Israel? Lol. The irony is that they have been capturing and even killing citizens of other nationals illegally and you are here ranting.
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Okwyjesus(m): 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
chidyke77:
It will sweet me.

Me too Bro
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by observanc1: 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kandeed:

egypt will not even allow US to use their land as a base to attack isreal if US requests, not to talk of nigeria. Nigeria can ask yemen or iran for permission because even saudi will refuse.
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Captain8(m): 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Brother, nothing will happen to the kidnapped Israelis, if anything does happen and you have a house in Abuja, my advice to you is to relocate back to the South.
ignorant and bush man thinking.... usual village ibo youth thinking style.... is that how broke out easily? the israelis in prison will decide by law not personal wish...

stop having bigotery like 7years children.
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by observanc1: 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
P1PrinceKT:
In this world of today no nation will just fight a Nation just like that, Nigeria an independent Country it has a controlled border Air space management Soldiers Police Men and other security forces.

Nigeria is not like plastinien territory that Israel can or will just launched and attack on them, REMEMBER THAT NIGERIA IS A COUNTRY WHILE ISRAEL IS A STATE.

see ignoramus. Every sovereign country is a state. See who want fight isreal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And 'the World Peace Ambassador' Saga - An Appraisal / Biafrans buy Armoured tanker for explosion PHOTOS / Stop Shouting Massacre.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.