Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Married Men In The House Please Advice Me - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men In The House Please Advice Me (71493 Views)

Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by Cindy202(f): 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
You no get any talk abeg..
That shows how much she loves him��
DaddyRochie1642:

It very obvious that you're not ready for marriage, better follow that Wise advice to avoid Weeping and gnashing your teeth in the Future.

When a man is ready for marriage, he will Feel it inside him.

From your story, your girlfriend told you she'll commit suicide if you leave her.
-- Any Individual on this planet Earth that threatens another individual with "Suicide" is a very Dangerous person because such a person has nothing to loose, and the victim of that "Suicide" threat has everything to Loose.

She has already started subtly threatening you with Suicide, Just pray for your Sake that this your relationship doesn't reach that dangerous and dreaded stage of "If I can't have you, nobody will have you".

For her to indirectly threaten you with Suicide, she'll have no problem in taking your Life and taking her Life too if things don't go her way.

It is well with my Soul.... Amen.
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by jesmond3945: 11:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
Golden147:
I wish I can do that..but she's staying with me.... Honestly she don't like visiting her house..she only calls her mum and dad.
I have been married for 10 years and I can tell you that a woman can pretend as far as the money is rolling in. Once you have setback she would even carry your child and run away. God forbid if your business fails, would she still be with you?
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by madamthemadam: 7:38am On Jul 23, 2021
ford101:
you are a big fool.
and you dont have sense... Mad cow
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by ford101: 7:40am On Jul 23, 2021
madamthemadam:

and you dont have sense... Mad cow
go and Bleep your mad mother at home.
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by madamthemadam: 7:45am On Jul 23, 2021
jesmond3945:
I have been married for 10 years and I can tell you that a woman can pretend as far as the money is rolling in. Once you have setback she would even carry your child and run away. God forbid if your business fails, would she still be with you?

with this mentality, i pity your wife sha, that its only money that is keeping your marriage alive abi?

1 Like

Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by madamthemadam: 7:58am On Jul 23, 2021
ford101:
go and Bleep your mad mother at home.

says a motherless cow, nigga eff you... Dumbass mofo
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by ford101: 8:01am On Jul 23, 2021
madamthemadam:

says a motherless cow, nigga eff you... Dumbass mofo
u ll soon become motherless useless idiot
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by jesmond3945: 8:58am On Jul 23, 2021
madamthemadam:

with this mentality, i pity your wife sha, that its only money that is keeping your marriage alive abi?
okay. Enjoy.
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by madamthemadam: 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
ford101:
u ll soon become motherless useless idiot

you are already motherless, so its easy for you to come here to showcase your stupidity.......
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by ford101: 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
madamthemadam:

you are already motherless, so its easy for you to come here to showcase your stupidity.......
go and kill your self cos ur mother will die mark my words
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by Torylanez(m): 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
Vivien458:
you're the kid. So myopic reasoning is an insult. You are naive.
Can you use myopic for your father ?
Regard me like U regard your father , we are mates
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by madamthemadam: 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
ford101:
go and kill your self cos ur mother will die mark my words

mark my words too, this curse and many more shall return to you and your worthless generation... Get ready for numerous troubles...
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by ford101: 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
madamthemadam:

mark my words too, this curse and many more shall return to you and your worthless generation... Get ready for numerous troubles...
if am still Samuel them wait and see,you ll lose two people you love in the next two years.
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by madamthemadam: 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
ford101:
if am still Samuel them wait and see,you ll lose two people you love in the next two years.

hear this, you shall lose all you have worked for and love in the next 12 months, wait and see... Get ready, your demotion is coming with full speed.... Suffering is locating you.
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by ford101: 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
madamthemadam:

hear this, you shall lose all you have worked for and love in the next 12 months, wait and see... Get ready, your demotion is coming with full speed.... Suffering is locating you.
you are a fool.infact my promotion is on its way.u must die.u ll sleep and u ll not wake up.i can see that that's the only way you ll learn
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by mainman7(m): 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
Liballo:
You are not Emotionality, Psychologically and Financially ready for marriage.
Do you think marriage is a child's play ?
And, to the issue of her siblings always demanding is a Red flag....... You can always choose to ignore it. But don't come here to disturb us about how your Wife's siblings are trying to run you dry. Like a thread a man made sometimes ago complaining about how his Wife's relatives eat like gluttons.
You a witch and a Satanic agent, though you may not yet know you are.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by madamthemadam: 12:36am On Jul 24, 2021
ford101:
you are a fool.infact my promotion is on its way.u must die.u ll sleep and u ll not wake up.i can see that that's the only way you ll learn

that promotion will never get to you, you will see it but it will pass your table... Every good thing in your life will sleep and never wake up, since you dont have sense....
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by ford101: 5:02am On Jul 24, 2021
madamthemadam:

that promotion will never get to you, you will see it but it will pass your table... Every good thing in your life will sleep and never wake up, since you dont have sense....
Wow fool am about going to Lagos this morning to buy my own car.how do u see it.but for you u ll die a poor man.and all ur family members ll die too mark my words
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by madamthemadam: 9:42am On Jul 24, 2021
ford101:
Wow fool am about going to Lagos this morning to buy my own car.how do u see it.but for you u ll die a poor man.and all ur family members ll die too mark my words

keep fooling yourself, you gutter wretch, i have my own effing car, bozo, but you will never get that car, highest you will get it an overused car... Keep your tears cos you will cry, badluck and news is gonna follow you....
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by ford101: 9:46am On Jul 24, 2021
madamthemadam:

keep fooling yourself, you gutter wretch, i have my own effing car, bozo, but you will never get that car, highest you will get it an overused car... Keep your tears cos you will cry, badluck and news is gonna follow you....
poor idiot.have you seen 100k in ur useless life.keep fooling around.u must die.and I ll be the reason u ll die.
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by madamthemadam: 11:14am On Jul 24, 2021
ford101:
poor idiot.have you seen 100k in ur useless life.keep fooling around.u must die.and I ll be the reason u ll die.

if only you had such powers, your generations wont be blaming you for their poverty, 100k is nothing, even if it means the world to gutter babies like you, thats to show how much poverty has marinaded you... Poverty and your stupid mouth will be the reason for your death...trust me...
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by ford101: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
madamthemadam:

if only you had such powers, your generations wont be blaming you for their poverty, 100k is nothing, even if it means the world to gutter babies like you, thats to show how much poverty has marinaded you... Poverty and your stupid mouth will be the reason for your death...trust me...
I rest my case with you cos I don't even read what so ever an idiot like u puts up.
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by madamthemadam: 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
ford101:
I rest my case with you cos I don't even read what so ever an idiot like u puts up.

you dont read or you cant read, you are a dummy, rest your case or rest in peace, foolish idiot...
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by ford101: 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
madamthemadam:

you dont read or you cant read, you are a dummy, rest your case or rest in peace, foolish idiot...
old idiot go and get a job.only a useless old fool will behave like you.i have money to make am not like u jobless.how stupid can u be to keep replying endlessly.u disgust me cos u are dead and gone already. maggot infested dead idiot.
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by madamthemadam: 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
ford101:
old idiot go and get a job.only a useless old fool will behave like you.i have money to make am not like u jobless.how stupid can u be to keep replying endlessly.u disgust me cos u are dead and gone already. maggot infested dead idiot.

you who also replied, you put the disgust in disgusting, only an old incompetent scallywag like you would reply, you are so effing stupid to think you have a say in anything that matters... Home grown cow... Eff outta here with your shit....
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by younglleo: 6:59am On Jul 25, 2021
blackberryout:

why asking us fir advice when you have already concluded? you only went to hear what will favor you to marry her not the opposite side.
pls am not the op
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by donforeign: 8:56am On Jul 25, 2021
sammyranking:

Me self deh think am where him dey see money undecided

Lol...
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by Frosheer(m): 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
Jchez:
First of, big ups to you for taking this bold step
Some people on this platform are not family oriented and thus see marriage in a different light.

Boss you no try o.. after I designed that logo for you.. you decided not to reply me, and you dey treat Edo boy like this.. well it's alright.. 3k won't kill me but just know that Karma is real sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus / Check Out This Marriage Picture. / Can Someone Miss Their Period For 2 Mths & Nt Pregnant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.