Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Married Men In The House Please Advice Me - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men In The House Please Advice Me (71524 Views)

Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:04am On Jul 22, 2021
Torylanez:
- My brother you need to hustle more
- Move forward and achieve something
- Obviously you both aren't ripe for Marriage una just de do gra gra
- You both are marrying for the wrong reasons
- Anytime a man marries you marry all the good and bad of your wife family and she does the same with your family

Marriage is not about age neither is it about size

Forget dis man, go nd marry
Marriage is more of a spiritual, mental and psychological move

You are not ready my bro

Take this as a golden advice from a married man
Forget this man, guy fo nd marry her.

1 Like

Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by Bryan88(m): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2021
Greystone:

She's obviously a good lady. Never let her go. Good girls are so hard to find.

If I were you, I would marry her.

You can manage her brother's issues easier than replacing her.
GOD BLESS YOU...YOU ARE A WISE AND A GOOD PERSON.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:07am On Jul 22, 2021
[quote author=Golden147 post=103836236]
It's a lie bro....if I add how much I have spent on the brothers you will pity me...the second son as I talk to you is oweing me 250k nd has refused to pay me...keep giving me excuses....she knows about it...
As a man, you can't endure all this, I have seek advice from different individual.. everyone conderms such act.... By the brothers..... anyways you won't know... match I spent 45k to make sure the last BRO was realized after involving in rubbish act...
Anyways..thank you for your advice.[/quo okte]

Guy just go and marry, advice: dont stress urself do wat u can nd leave wat u cant. Afterall helpin dem is not ur responsiblity u only married their sister not dem.
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by Gloriagee(f): 10:12am On Jul 22, 2021
wink
Karlifate:

Good girl gone bad. cheesy

LMAO!
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by Torylanez(m): 10:20am On Jul 22, 2021
Ayt27:

I'm not married but I was REALLY surprised to see people comment saying "Marry a good girl, don't leave a good girl" Lolz person wey never serve...has no freaking idea what the world has for him.

Make him face front hustle

Hmmmm
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by LionTiger(m): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2021
Torylanez:
- My brother you need to hustle more
- Move forward and achieve something
- Obviously you both aren't ripe for Marriage una just de do gra gra
- You both are marrying for the wrong reasons
- Anytime a man marries you marry all the good and bad of your wife family and she does the same with your family

Marriage is not about age neither is it about size
Marriage is more of a spiritual, mental and psychological move

You are not ready my bro

Take this as a golden advice from a married man

Bro, his response below shows that he's a mere joker who is up for mind games.
Secondly go through the rubbish he tyoed and check how accurate he is in responses, then you'll understand he's here for traffic.

1 Like

Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by Torylanez(m): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2021
Vivien458:
how do you know he is not ready. Africans and myopic reasoning. You have not met this person, yet you just jumped into conclusion. Give him advise and not if he is ready or not. Someone you don't even know

And U had to jump on another person's opinion to abuse him, nawao for this Nairaland kids sha... Na una fault ?
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by Torylanez(m): 10:22am On Jul 22, 2021
Chydo63:
Everytime, Hustle o! Which hustle again will he hustle more than the one he's hustling right now? Abi until he starts selling pure water on the express, that's what you understand as hustle?

I don't know anything sir , am just a small kid wey still de drink breast sir , no vex sir
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by Torylanez(m): 10:22am On Jul 22, 2021
Danmaiduguri:

Forget this man, guy fo nd marry her.

Ok sir
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by Tosman12(m): 10:23am On Jul 22, 2021
Golden147:
Good afternoon everyone..
Please I'm kindly in need of advice... ignore my typing ERROR..
There's this girl I love and I want to settle down with her. She's still in school while I'm still in school too. She's 22 while I'm 24 nd also in final YR and we both love each other..my mum has supported me to marry her.
I proposed to her and she said yes...I plan going her house next month next to start official martial rites but I'm afraid.
Here is my reasons

She's the only girl and the last daughter in a family of 5boys. Ever since we started dating, she's in 100l then, all her school burdens are on me..I take care of her and mine own...with this people around who knows about our RELATIONSHIP ask me to marry her to avoid story that touches the heart..which he has accepted , her mum nd dad have accepted it too.
My major concern about this girl is that those his brothers are not willing to do anything, istead the came asking me for small small money when I'm back, knowing fully I'm just dating thier sis....most times the my girl always feel ashamed of her brothers nd keep cursing them. The can't even call her on phone unless she calls them...nd the will keep asking why she didn't call them all this while knowing fully thier sister is in school nd not working.

I have thought about this over and over again, how do I marry from a family that can't even assist in anything...I know marriage is not always Rosy, what if something happens tomorrow nd I needed thier financial support..the can't render to me.
I discussed with my mum nd she told me I'm marrying thier sister who is well trained nd not the brother..that I can decide not to give them money again... But I'm very sad over this.
It's only the father and mum that acknowledge I hay been trying to see their sister through school expenses, including food and wears.
I discussed with my woman, she started crying, saying she knows her brothers are such a disgrace, telling me how she may commite sucide if I didn't marry her... She cried that she can't visits her house again... that her only hope will be to start prostitution which she can't see herself do that nd that's why she is going to commite sucide if I eventually leave her, all her social media handle is full with my picture, including her profile pictures.

Please what advice do you have for me.... should I let go of this girl, I don't mind letting go all I have already spent...I just want to make sure I won't regret the marriage tomorrow...I have already discussed with my mom nd we plan on going her house officially by August ending..but I'm still very worried.

Matured advice please

the truth is , no family you will marry that wont demand a dime from you. manage ur resources and be fair in your giving. they will lockup as soon as they realize you are not on the table to spoon feed their lazy grown ass. Dont let her suffer because of some irresponsible relatives.
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by portplus: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2021
Golden147:
There's this girl I love and I want to settle down with her. She's still in school while I'm still in school too. She's 22 while I'm 24 nd also in final YR and we both love each other..my mum has supported me to marry her.
I proposed to her and she said yes...I plan going her house next month next to start official martial rites but I'm afraid.
Here is my reasons

She's the only girl and the last daughter in a family of 5boys. Ever since we started dating, she's in 100l then, all her school burdens are on me..I take care of her and mine own...with this people around who knows about our RELATIONSHIP ask me to marry her to avoid story that touches the heart..which he has accepted , her mum nd dad have accepted it too.
My major concern about this girl is that those his brothers are not willing to do anything, istead the came asking me for small small money when I'm back, knowing fully I'm just dating thier sis....most times the my girl always feel ashamed of her brothers nd keep cursing them. The can't even call her on phone unless she calls them...nd the will keep asking why she didn't call them all this while knowing fully thier sister is in school nd not working.

I have thought about this over and over again, how do I marry from a family that can't even assist in anything...I know marriage is not always Rosy, what if something happens tomorrow nd I needed thier financial support..the can't render to me.
I discussed with my mum nd she told me I'm marrying thier sister who is well trained nd not the brother..that I can decide not to give them money again... But I'm very sad over this.
It's only the father and mum that acknowledge I hay been trying to see their sister through school expenses, including food and wears.
I discussed with my woman, she started crying, saying she knows her brothers are such a disgrace, telling me how she may commite sucide if I didn't marry her... She cried that she can't visits her house again... that her only hope will be to start prostitution which she can't see herself do that nd that's why she is going to commite sucide if I eventually leave her, all her social media handle is full with my picture, including her profile pictures.

Please what advice do you have for me.... should I let go of this girl, I don't mind letting go all I have already spent...I just want to make sure I won't regret the marriage tomorrow...I have already discussed with my mom nd we plan on going her house officially by August ending..but I'm still very worried.

Matured advice please
1. Stop giving her brothers money....you are owing them!
2. Marry he before she graduates from school.
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by Vivien458(f): 10:29am On Jul 22, 2021
Torylanez:

And U had to jump on another person's opinion to abuse him, nawao for this Nairaland kids sha... Na una fault ?
abuse who. Please tell me where I abused this gentleman man?
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by chineduuf: 10:30am On Jul 22, 2021
Bro, obviously you found yourself a good woman. And from your tread you seem to be doing well for yourself too. Sometime ago we saw a tread about a guy whom the bride's family demanded so much for bride price without compromise and then later asking the guy to bear part of the bride brother's wedding burden (Which I for so change am for the family, nonesense). As far as the parents will not compel you to carry the entire family's burden, honestly I will give you a green. Secondly, you should also consider your bride, is she a hustler? She shouldn't end up just being a house wife, can she support the family goals and dreams?
Person weh say if you leave her, na okpoho straight.
Do you plus and minus man.

And as for the brothers, Bleep those niggas man. If the sister is 22, then I believe the brothers should be between 24 and 33. Make them go hustle, man up and clear them, na their mate you be. If your hustle na transferable skill, teach them, rather than give them petty cash.
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by Torylanez(m): 10:37am On Jul 22, 2021
Vivien458:
abuse who. Please tell me where I abused this gentleman man?

Myopic reasoning is a praise ?

You kids on this platform need to learn how to make convo without insulting someone
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by Torylanez(m): 10:37am On Jul 22, 2021
LionTiger:

Bro, his response below shows that he's a mere joker who is up for mind games.
Secondly go through the rubbish he tyoed and check how accurate he is in responses, then you'll understand he's here for traffic.

Hmmmmm
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by Babatundeh26: 10:40am On Jul 22, 2021
You're only ready for marriage when you find yourself in it, which also means you can never be ready for what comes after marriage.
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by Nicoswit(m): 10:46am On Jul 22, 2021
Golden147:

Smile, yes bro...

Maybe because I didn't add I have got a house (4 bedroom flat) land properties too... what I don't have now as a man is car bro... anyways I won't dig deep about myself... I know myself just want to be sure of my marriage...
In my community a young guy at 22 that knows what his doing can get marry and settle perfectly fine...

What delayed me till now is my education.. I hope you understand now?
Abeg which community is that oo
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by Vivien458(f): 10:48am On Jul 22, 2021
Torylanez:

Myopic reasoning is a praise ?

You kids on this platform need to learn how to make convo without insulting someone
you're the kid. So myopic reasoning is an insult. You are naive.

Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by Ekugbeh(m): 11:23am On Jul 22, 2021
Golden147:
Here is my reasons

Matured advice please
you want to dump a good woman all because of her siblings.
I will just ghost them like they don't exist. Frown my face anytime around them, give them money at will not necessarily
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by dumodust(m): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2021
Klass99:

How you are not able to see anything wrong with the threat of suicide and this entire family you want to marry into, is beyond me I swear grin. The fact that you are here questioning your intent to marry and seeking advice suggests that you are not 100% certain or convinced you'll be doing the best thing for yourself if you marry her.

Forget all this my mother supports, her parents agreed and support, she is a good girl etcetera. Of course, her parents will agree and support because you are handling a crucial responsibility of theirs by taking care of their daughter for them, even before you've married her. That they've turned down 3 suitors doesn't mean you are the apple of their eye o! It's possible those suitors no hold pepper like you.

There's nothing in your original post to even indicate this girl is a good girl like you and others claim. Have you forgotten that in Naija you marry a whole family and not just an individual? The way I perceive your potential in-laws from the little I've read ehn, if you were my brother or friend, I will tell you to please abandon project and re-route, good girls are available she is not the only one in that category.

A friend of mine (Richard) is married to a last born of a family (Sharon) Sharon's older siblings are in the habit of asking and pressuring her for financial assistance because they believe Richard is well to do. Richard is not stunningly rich but he is doing well for himself, Sharon doesn't work but owns a tailoring shop with unreliable income because her customers can owe for Africa.

Richard gave Sharon the children's school fees to pay one time and rather than pay it, she surrendered to the pressure from one of her siblings and gave out the money without informing Richard until the school started calling for their money. Richard's in-laws and your potential in-laws are not any different if you ask me because you are both plagued with insensitive and parasitic in-laws who see you as their meal ticket.

Good girls and good in-laws are not extinct or hard to find, like people claim. There are too many people on the face of this earth (and in Naija alone) to limit yourself to that sort of thinking. Thoughts become things, if you think there are no good girls that will be your reality sooner or later. If you think there are good girls, that will be your reality as well.

The two of you are even young, those your in-laws go use una head die, while playing the seniority card and disrespecting both of you in the process. At least Richard na old and experienced guy, his in-laws arrange themselves well with just one look and a few words from him.
You have a very good head on your shoulders...
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by dumodust(m): 11:31am On Jul 22, 2021
Teleprompter:
At 22, you can not really ascertain your woman's true character. She might be acting nice because you are her provider. She does not have to bring suicide into the matter.
I would not also trust the parents who are alive and comfortable with the fact that you are paying the daughter's school fees as a boyfriend.
Those brothers would not go away even if you ignore them. Their behaviour is as a result of bad upbringing. If it was just one I the brothers acting like a beggar, I would not judge them but for all four to be like this is not the kind of family that a young successful man should get entangled with...
You must find a way to test your woman for true love before going ahead to marry her.
At 24, you might be financially stable but for the Nigerian society, you might need to be a little older to be able to face the challenges of being a married man to an awkward family, at that.
Gbam!!! Case closed
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by dumodust(m): 11:32am On Jul 22, 2021
AheadMarket:
Once you asked that question, then you shouldn't marry her cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Simple
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by Bassa1: 11:43am On Jul 22, 2021
Marry her bro and deal with her brothers later
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by Klass99(f): 11:48am On Jul 22, 2021
smiley
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by vanvino(m): 11:50am On Jul 22, 2021
Golden147:

Lol...I know this advice will eventually surface...but let me ask you.. How do you know a man who is ready for marriage, does age count too or it's because I added my age and her age??
well, people will always advice base on experience, knowledge and what they see everyday, but not every situation is the same, as for age hmmm, it maters but some grow old but never grow up.. So here is my quota. As always my; know youself which will help you know what works for you, your level of tolerance, patience, temper, how you deal with issues: make excuss, blame others or try fix it. As for her, Marriage is a journey not a destination, anyone can ride with you in a fine car but when the car is broken is she the type that will come down & help u fix it or step in another car and change direction? Cus in this journey things may turn downway for u and upward for her, so its ur question to answer. As for your parents or relative don't expect them to always b supportive.
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by Samson1104(m): 11:56am On Jul 22, 2021
All these money you're spending on this girl and her family.... Hope you spend on your siblings and family too and not blinded by love
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
oyinda1599:
Sent you an email

Check your mail pls.
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by Yasco73: 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
Go ahead and marry her if truly you love her. Do not let her siblings attitude to worry or discourage you from marrying her, mostly as the parents love and welcome you and your mom support the union.
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by vanvino(m): 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
Golden147:

It's a lie bro....if I add how much I have spent on the brothers you will pity me...the second son as I talk to you is oweing me 250k nd has refused to pay me...keep giving me excuses....she knows about it...
As a man, you can't endure all this, I have seek advice from different individual.. everyone conderms such act.... By the brothers..... anyways you won't know... match I spent 45k to make sure the last BRO was realized after involving in rubbish act...
Anyways..thank you for your advice.
As for the issue of money and her brothers, here is my take. When it comes to money with friends or relative give if you feel you should but don't borrow, and if must borrow, keep an open mind, if you say i must get it back be ready to either lose the money or the relationship cus money and friendship/relatives are like oil and water they don't mix. Finally if u feel u need to marry, plz do, there's no advice that can prevent you from making a necessary mistake.
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by Limassol(m): 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
stanley29:

You are the one stupid, because you have no sense of reasoning, that your father or brothers married late does not mean that everyone will marry like that, your mentality is what will keep people like you till 50 yrs before marrying.

Did he borrow money from you, or is it your life? Your type is can never be a source of encouragement to anyone.
if you have a brain half that of a donkey you will understand i mean no malice with my posts but just completely against the disastrous decision he is about to make. By the way, Ain't suprise with your shitty mentality, morever,reason why generational poverty is the norm in Nigeria is because poverty-stricken pigs like you borne numerous babies you obviously can't afford with the hope of "we go manage". If you love yourself never in your entire miserable life mention me to type rubbish!
Re: Married Men In The House Please Advice Me by CCC2(m): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
The only problem i see is a battle for privacy and you have to fight it after the marriage. A long as your woman sees her brothers as a problem, ur fight will be easy.

Go ahead if you guys are good together. However, her claim of prostitution being her only option is a red alart for me but u know her batter

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Check Out This Marriage Picture. / Can Someone Miss Their Period For 2 Mths & Nt Pregnant. / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.