Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs (183337 Views)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS / LIRS Begins Automated Collection Of Consumption Tax For Hotels And Event Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by SLAP44: 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
Gotze1:
She's not even half of obi cubana

Obi Cubana really assaulted your senses and provoked your poverty.

Your reactions are funny to see. grin

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by SLAP44: 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
heniford2:
sometime I see you as an empty viscous vessel with no reason at all you type without understanding if you want to learn stuff u melo down and learn stop been a ass sad

Why did you glorify him with a response? Didn't you notice everyone ignored him?

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by vasel15: 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
See how people day count people money for this thread, it is OK to drive a Toyota

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
She may be richer than Obi Cubana, but not in the same league as Folorunsho Alakija. Chelsea & Stockport they English Football Association, but not in the same league.
Igbos enjoy low profile, how many of you know Obi Cubana exist before now if not his mother's burial, there are thousands of Obi in Igbo land, Uju was listed among six most powerful women in oil and gas in the world by Nasdaq, American multinational financial services corporation that owns and operates three stock exchanges in the United States, Alakija was not on the list, Alakija Famfa is not into oil production, she is just enjoy her little stake, Uju is a busy woman in production not chasing media hype

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by heniford2: 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103844091:

Igbos enjoy low profile, how many of you know Obi Cubana exist before now if not his mother's burial, their are thousands of Obi in Igbo land, Uju was listed among six most powerful women in oil and gas in the world by Nasdaq, American multinational financial services corporation that owns and operates three stock exchanges in the United States, Alakija was not on the list, Alakija Famfa is not into oil production, she is just enjoy her little stake, Uju is a busy woman in production not chasing media hype
i have not had about this said lady where is she from please
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lol
You no lie bro.
it's about disproving some narratives. If you don't say anything it becomes true, and because tribes are involved you have to defend your own
vasel15:
See how people day count people money for this thread, it is OK to drive a Toyota
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
heniford2:
i have not had about this said lady where is she from please
Our people enjoy low profile

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Buckeyemedia1: 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103844091:

Igbos enjoy low profile, how many of you know Obi Cubana exist before now if not his mother's burial, their are thousands of Obi in Igbo land, Uju was listed among six most powerful women in oil and gas in the world by Nasdaq, American multinational financial services corporation that owns and operates three stock exchanges in the United States, Alakija was not on the list, Alakija Famfa is not into oil production, she is just enjoy her little stake, Uju is a busy woman in production not chasing media hype
Folorunsho Alakija also has a majority stake in DaySpring Property Development Company. Folorunsho Alakija is ranked by Forbes as the richest woman in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $1 billion as of 2020. As of 2015, Folorunsho Alakija is listed as the second most powerful woman in Africa after Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and the 87th most powerful woman in the world by Forbes.

In May 1993, Folorunsho Alakija applied for the allocation of an oil prospecting license (OPL). The license to explore for oil on a 617,000-acre block—now referred to as OPL 216—was granted to Alakija's company, Famfa Limited. The block is approximately 350 kilometres (220 miles) southeast of Lagos and 110 kilometres (70 miles) offshore of Nigeria in the Agbami Field of the central Niger Delta. In September 1996, Folorunsho Alakija entered into a joint venture agreement with Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited (a wholly owned subsidiary of Texaco) and appointed the company as a technical adviser for the exploration of the license, transferring 40 percent of her 100 percent stake to Star Deep. Check which company is 11 on your list.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by EraseTheDot: 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
Furious1:
Igbos don't bow. My mom is from Anambra but she was born in Osun, my dad trained my uncle in school, before he started with Chevron(both from Egbema, Rivers State). they just have that respect for each other, has nothing to do with culture
I was waiting for this. It is a sign of respect to bow and take a knee as long it is ibo but it is a sign of slave as long as it is other people's culture.
The hypocrisy is loud.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103844207:

Yeah, Cubana is really enjoying it Hahahaha
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
I wanted to go into cultures and the psychological significance of some of the little things we do but I remembered the Hausas no longer have a culture, relgion has replace everything you once held on to.
I read about a young man who couldn't do a documentary about the hausa culture cus he couldn't find anything worth talking about.
I'll just keep my knowledge to myself. Thank you

EraseTheDot:

I was waiting for this. It is a sign of respect to bow and take a knee as long it is ibo but it is a sign of slave as long as it is other people's culture.
The hypocrisy is loud.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Buckeyemedia1: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103844091:

Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited (Texaco) research them. Pikin I know you are too young to recall when Aunty Alakija was running package with Godmother Maryam Babaginda.?
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
Gotze1:
Obi Cubana has be low if not his friends

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
It wasn't really Obi cubana. Na im friends loud am. I've seen people with loud weddings who didn't drop shishi for it, friends and family will just blow it
Gotze1:

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited (Texaco) research them.
Star Deep Water Petroleum is a subsidiary of Texaco

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by EraseTheDot: 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103844207:

Low profile kee you there.

Achebe, an ibo man had criticised ibos for what he described as “hubris, overweening pride and thoughtlessness, which invite envy and hatred or even worse that can obsess the mind with material success and dispose it to all kinds of crude showiness.”

He added that “contemporary Igbo behavior(that) cab offend by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness.

-erase the dot

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by 7lives: 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
bjtinz:
And by the way, I really can't understand what the dcck measuring contest is all about. undecided

Their matter taya me.
Na so Eze Ego of blessed memory dey do.
I'm still yet to see an Igbo man with Eze Ego's kind of money.
The question is where is Eze Ego today?, there's no need for any dick measuring cheesy cheesy cheesy just join Illuminati, you will even clean yansh with $500 bills.
Yeye money wey dem dey carry up and down, na everyday dem dey dance carrying pictures and drinking ogogoro, importers exporters, he get plenty mansions and his parents still dey o, age 32, 30, 39, 40 you can never see 50 years.
Follow who know road, doings get levels.
Until I see the likes of Dangote, Adenuga, and Jim Ovia throw their money around the way this Oba is doing, I will remain unimpressed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by EraseTheDot: 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
Furious1:
I wanted to go into cultures and the psychological significance of some of the little things we do but I remembered the Hausas no longer have a culture, relgion has replace everything you once held on to.
I read about a young man who couldn't do a documentary about the hausa culture cus he couldn't find anything worth talking about.
I'll just keep my knowledge to myself. Thank you

My friend you can only bamboozle Igbos not me. The only psychological significance of bowing & kneeling to an average ibos is that it is a sign of being a slave. I am happy to inform you that your uncle and mum are one.

- erase the dot
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
EraseTheDot:

Achebe, an ibo man had criticised ibos for what he described as “hubris, overweening pride and thoughtlessness, which invite envy and hatred or even worse that can obsess the mind with material success and dispose it to all kinds of crude showiness.”

He added that “contemporary Igbo behavior(that) cab offend by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness.

-erase the dot

Who doesn't know you tribe is number 1 in media hype, Owanbe tribe, Igbos just did small show this few days the whole nation is shaking

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lemme just say it's the yorubas who like showing off, Igbos only get loud wen you try to infringe on their rights or try to get cocky around em
EraseTheDot:

-erase the dot

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by princeabdul(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103839993:
Rolex Hotels – Lagos
Cubana Leisure Outfits
Pablo Cubana – Lagos
Crave Cubana – Abuja
Grand Cubana Hotels – Abuja
Opium Cubana – Owerri
Cubana Night Clubs – Lagos
Gustavo Cubana- Enugu
Bubble and Hussle Wuse 2 Abuja

Obi is into real estate he own estates in Lagos and Abuja

Rolex Hotels – Lagos
so you're posting this to show his money is legit?? after you people will be claiming to be educated, but see you wearing illiteracy like starched agbada.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by EraseTheDot: 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103844946:

Who doesn't know you tribe is number 1 in media hype, Owanbe tribe, Igbos just did small show this few days the whole nation is shaking
Who dey do yam festival abroad?
Na you discover yam abi you get yam pass Benue people? yeye.

-erase the dot

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
The only language you understand is religion.
You lost your culture and history, instead of doing research your leaders resulted to making everyone lose their own history by removing history from school and y'all out there slamming Senior man kelz for saying "for the Igno culture"
I still studied the Igbo history in school, it's everywhere, even on Twitter Onye nkuzi is louding it
The only slaves in southern Nigeria are kwara state people. That's the section of my reply you're trying to avoid
EraseTheDot:

My friend you can only bamboozle Igbos not me. The only psychological significance of bowing & kneeling to an average ibos is that it is a sign of being a slave. I am happy to inform you that your uncle and mum are one.

- erase the dot
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by NewDelhi(m): 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103841585:

Igbos are major car dealers in Nigeria, the list is uncountable

Obi Okeke from Enugu-ukwu Anambra state
But this one runs his shìt in Los Angeles

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by ThEGodFaThEr102: 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
Gotze1:
I never denied, reason I asked for the type of Cubana billionaire currency. Who says there are no igbo that has billion in dollars.

Evere there are hausas but for this one, let them keep quiet.

Don't let me show yorubas in billion dollars o.
Guy, just keep your mouth Shut! Obi Cubana is just a very very very small boy compared to the many silent Igbo billionaires.
There's no need of hating on him unnecessarily, if other big Igbo boys start displaying here you'll die of cardiac arrest.
Since morning you've been displaying your stupidity on anything Obi Cubana's thread.
And for your info, that 100 million dollars you're seeing as net worth of obi is far from the truth. He's worth far more than that, this is not a joke but fact.
When it comes to rich guys in the east, Obi Cubana is still a kid and still learning.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by NewDelhi(m): 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103842249:

You guys always building mansion in the air how far with Green Africa airline and Nord motors una wan copy Anambra guys Airpeace and innoson grin grin
You don't even know onyeama isn't the real owner of air peace lol. Na some niger deltan peeps get that airline.. they just used onyeama as front.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by EraseTheDot: 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
Furious1:
Lemme just say it's the yorubas who like showing off, Igbos only get loud wen you try to infringe on their rights or try to get cocky around em
Who are the self acclaimed developers of Lagos?
who are the self acclaimed owner of Abuja?
Who always claim they control the economy of Nigeria?
I think Achebe's statement is strong enough to bring you back to reality but knowing that wisdom is like an insult to you.

-erase the dot

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by BanevsJoker(m): 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

He also own Bubble and Hussle Wuse 2

now we have seen what Obi Cubana is into and his businesses can we also see what you are into and your Businesses
No mind dat one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.