Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,220 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs (183323 Views)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS / LIRS Begins Automated Collection Of Consumption Tax For Hotels And Event Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Buckeyemedia1: 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
heniford2:
some people love to keep it on a low profile how do you think forbes makes money the are millions of people who are more Richer than dangota in Nigeria but will never ever want come out openly or would not like Forbes to Audit his sells to avoid issues.
As usual ipob modus operndai, I hear say, I guess there are people richer than Jeff Bezos in Nigeria also?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103842770:

I said it 3D grin grin building mansion in the air
Really Hahahahahaha, you suddenly changed your word, Hahahahahaha. I love dealing with people with fact kikikiki

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by EraseTheDot: 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103842742:

compare the old woman to Uju Efejika CEO of Brittania-U Nigeria Limited

Just one state in Igbo land
Lol.. Uju didn't employ you to say rubbish on her behalf. Don't embarrass yourself here old man.

-erase the dot

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
Gotze1:
Hahahahahaha

Your Uju networth is just 18.6million dollars, not even up to your Cubana cheesy.

Alakija is 1.1billion dollars networth.

You people like chasing who una no fit catch Hahahahahaha
Uju enjoy low key, she never state her networth, you are only quoting a blogger, proof me wrong grin Uju is the omly woman in downstream sector

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by heniford2: 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
walefresh3:
olodo..... How u go take get assets wey worth billions and stock exchange or Forbes magazine no go know
is it every business that is listed in Nigeria stock exchange why undecided undecided has Forbes magazine should visit every one of them listed know ask of there asset, net, etc
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by descarado: 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
Eastlink:
One of the most prestigious clubs in VI. I think they did that Living in Bondage club scene at that Cubana. Omo that club bad.
Hosted birthday for my first child at one of his clubs. A birthday gift from my bro in law. Catering was top notch. Then I was very churchious, was so angry that I can go to such worldly place to host birthday for my child. No alcohol or inappropriate dressing by guests anyway.
All nollywood celebrities go there for connection.
Met so many that day.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
Gotze1:
Really Hahahahahaha, you suddenly changed your word, Hahahahahaha. I love dealing with people with fact kikikiki

Uju Ifejika is the owner of Nextee Oil and Gas
Nexttee Oil and Gas Trading Company is an indigenous integrated company and a key player in our downstream operations, Nexttee Oil & Gas Trading Company Nigeria Limited’s main business is Oil trading marketing which includes the sale of crude, refined products, and condensates.

In a very short period, the company has established a logistics and offshore support vessels division of our downstream sector. The company was the first indigenous company to bring in all full four (cool cargoes of between 10,000mts, 32-35,000 Metric tonnes of premium motor spirit, within the past two years of our operation.

Nexttee Oil & Gas Trading Company Nigeria Limited has demonstrated enough capability to handle bigger projects. We are funded locally for all our trading and vessel charter operations which are Nigerian flagged to the tune of over $200million dollars for both trading and expansion of our vessel fleet. Nexttee is poised to take our operations to the next level within and outside the African sub-region.

Nexttee Fleet of Vessels

Fleet Operations
Nextee runs a Fleet service for movement of people, materials and products from shore to offshore locations and the loading of crude to delivery destination. Our current fleet of vessels include:

A Nigerian Flagged - Dynamic Positioning Vessel (DP1)
MV Northern Princess
OSV Prince Edward
OSV Princess Royale
BU-II

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
Have you looked up the worth of their businesses
Gotze1:
Hahahahahaha

Your Uju networth is just 18.6million dollars, not even up to your Cubana cheesy.

Alakija is 1.1billion dollars networth.

You people like chasing who una no fit catch Hahahahahaha

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by SLAP44: 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
Gotze1:
He is the Founder and CEO of Sujimoto.

Are you feeling okay now?

I Said It, This sujibomi is very poor and stingy

He couldn't even pay a good designer to do his 3d building grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by heniford2: 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
As usual ipob modus operndai, I hear say, I guess there are people richer than Jeff Bezos in Nigeria also?
I should not be having this conversation with you, you lack understanding and ur so unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by EraseTheDot: 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
Furious1:
My uncle bows to greet my dad but my uncle is the richest person in the family, I shook my sec school senior with two hands and I'm richer than him, my mom kneels to greet her friend but she's richer than her. I don't get your point
Ibos bow and kneel down now? huh?

you guys, your case keeps getting complicated.

-erase the dot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by vasel15: 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
Wetin come make this Cubana matter turn tribal war. Na wa o

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by vasel15: 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
Sugardick:
Before I clock 50 baba God I must don get up to 3 hotels/clubs

Lol take am easy o
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
Gotze1:

Uju Ifejika fleet of Vessels

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by SLAP44: 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
Gotze1:

Ordinary 3d building grin grin grin grin

Real men build mansions, hype men build 3d images grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Buckeyemedia1: 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
heniford2:
is it every business that is listed in Nigeria stock exchange why undecided undecided has Forbes magazine should visit every one of them listed know ask of there asset, net, etc
Only about 4 of Dangote’s companies are listed on the Stock exchange, Oga still holds a lot of private equity not listed. Unlike some people, ordinary 1 nail making factory, they will make themselves Eze, buy one second hand Rolls Royce Phantom & tag themselves billionaires.

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Hardfacts234(m): 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
Gotze1:
Hush pupi no get money, na packaging he dey use.

Why did Sijibomi of sujimoto no be like that.
I disagree

According to Dubai police, over 46 million dollars cash was found on him and his clique with 6 luxurious cars valued in millions of dollars. Not to talk of other possible millions starch way in Bitcoin.

Hush get serious money, his problem is zero business sense.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by EraseTheDot: 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
heniford2:
Lol. How comes a local itibolibo like you able to determine their assests in billions?

- erase the dot

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
SLAP44:

Ordinary 3d building grin grin grin grin

Real men build mansions, hy people men build 3d images grin grin
I told you guys they enjoy building mansions in the air, that was how they over hyped Green Africa airline, the dude had no option except grab old aircraft grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Forbes find it difficult to categorically state a person's networth if they refuse to Grant access. In cases like that they conduct private investigation and speculate but with too many uncertainties they might not publish, na ppl de post some of all this fake networth. Some rich people want to appear richer some don't. The more you look like you have money the bigger your status and fame, some don't fancy it
walefresh3:
olodo..... How u go take get assets wey worth billions and stock exchange or Forbes magazine no go know

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by vasel15: 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Igbos and yorubas on this thread zukwanike.. Make una rest na..it is just show biz, just that igbos know how to over do it, fulanis day laff una

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by heniford2: 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Only about 4 of Dangote’s companies are listed on the Stock exchange, Oga still holds a lot of private equity not listed. Unlike some people, ordinary 1 nail making factory, they will make themselves Eze, buy one second hand Rolls Royce Phantom & tag themselves billionaires.
chill you need to understand business and why dangote needs publicity regards to forbes more than you know.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:

Obijackson 4 of his companies are listed in London stock market

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by heniford2: 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
Furious1:
Forbes find it difficult to categorically state a person's networth if they refuse to Grant access. In cases like that they conduct private investigation and speculate but with too many uncertainties they might not publish, na ppl de post some of all this fake networth. Some rich people want to appear richer some don't. The more you look like you have money the bigger your status and fame, some don't fancy it
thank you for lecturing him on bus 204 grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Buckeyemedia1: 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103843647:

Uju Ifejika fleet of Vessels
She is definitely richer than Obi Cubana, but not in the same division as Folorunsho Alakija. Chelsea & Stockport they English Football Association, but not in the same league.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Buckeyemedia1: 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103843822:

Obijackson 4 of his companies are listed in London stock market
So how much did Forbes or Bloomberg quote the net worth @?
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103843502:

Uju enjoy low key, she never state her networth, you are only quoting a blogger, proof me wrong grin Uju is the omly woman in downstream sector
Which low key.

Oh, so you can mention low key now Hahahahahaha, what a set of confusion.

Cubana makes now, he's richer than siji with his 96million

Now Uju is low key and she's richer than alakija with her 18.6million Hahahahahaha.

Mr man, you are confusing yourself grin

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
Igbos don't bow. My mom is from Anambra but she was born in Osun, my dad trained my uncle in school, before he started with Chevron(both from Egbema, Rivers State). they just have that respect for each other, has nothing to do with culture
EraseTheDot:

Ibos bow and kneel down now? huh?

you guys, your case keeps getting complicated.

-erase the dot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by techWriter3: 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
Obi Cubana is a silent millionaire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
She may be richer than Obi Cubana, but not in the same league as Folorunsho Alakija. Chelsea & Stockport they English Football Association, but not in the same league.
She's not even half of obi cubana
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
techWriter3:
Obi Cubana is a silent millionaire
Gbam, point, millionaire. Thank you, but watch them tag him a billionaire

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by heniford2: 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
EraseTheDot:

Lol. How comes a local itibolibo like you able to determine their assests in billions?

- erase the dot
sometime I see you as an empty viscous vessel with no reason at all you type without understanding if you want to learn stuff u melo down and learn stop been a ass sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.