Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs (183346 Views)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS / LIRS Begins Automated Collection Of Consumption Tax For Hotels And Event Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Aliyu007: 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
Most of these guys are drug barons who use hospitality as cover up. Obi started his first club immediately after he finished his tertiary education. Where did he get such capital?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by DesChyko: 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
EraseTheDot:

Read up why Onyeama's account was frozen in US by FBI.

The same document spelt this out clearly: "Members of the public are reminded that the indictment only contains charges. The defendants are presumed innocent of the charges and it will be the government’s burden to prove the defendant’s guilt beyond a reasonable doubt at trial."

That was in 2019. It's halfway past 2021. Onyeama is at home. But you are here spreading rumours like a tomato seller on a bad business day. undecided
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by DesChyko: 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
Aliyu007:
Obi started his first club immediately after he finished his tertiary education. Where did he get such capital?

Graduated from UNN in 1998
Founded Ibiza club in 2006.

Maybe the meaning of immediately has been updated in the dictionary.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
Aliyu007:
Most of these guys are drug barons who use hospitality as cover up. Obi started his first club immediately after he finished his tertiary education. Where did he get such capital?
Obi is major importer of most expensive wines and brandy

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by bigpin(m): 10:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
He doesn’t own ROLLACE HOTEL not Rolex, the owner is chief Emeka Otigba....another humble, calm and secret billionaire who hate camera.. the best billionaire I have seen in my life, infact he’s my MENTOR... odogu himself twale for you chief Emeka Otigba

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Faber(m): 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
SLAP44:

Bye, remember to advice Siji to buy a new suit, make craw craw no finish him from his okrika suit grin

Siji this, Siji that...

What of Jowizaza, Ibeto, CosCharis, Air Peace, Havila Air, United Nigeria Air, Beloxxi, Capital, Innoson, Godwin Maduka, Obijackson, Emeka Offor, Tonimas, Arthur Eze etc,abeg Anambra Billionaires fit contribute money buy Nigeria and run am well.

I no even call Emoney them, Mikel(richest Nigerian Player) too many of them

Clear road for Anambra money gurus

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Guy, just keep your mouth Shut! Obi Cubana is just a very very very small boy compared to the many silent Igbo billionaires.
There's no need of hating on him unnecessarily, if other big Igbo boys start displaying here you'll die of cardiac arrest.
Since morning you've been displaying your stupidity on anything Obi Cubana's thread.
And for your info, that 100 million dollars you're seeing as net worth of obi is far from the truth. He's worth far more than that, this is not a joke but fact.
When it comes to rich guys in the east, Obi Cubana is still a kid and still learning.
Keep fooling yourself. When you are done doing that, let me know.

Over 100million ko, you for say over 100trillion na.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by ThEGodFaThEr102: 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
Gotze1:
Keep fooling yourself. When you are done doing that, let me know.

Over 100million ko, you for say over 100trillion na.
Your Mumu is unfathomable
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Soulsymbol99: 6:43am On Jul 19, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
Even shina peller no reach grin grin

I dey tell u..... No be only quilox em get? undecided
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by favour32(m): 7:02am On Jul 19, 2021
hammerDK:
HUSHPUPPI was buying GUCCI and renting apartment in DUBAI with millions.

AFONJA remains AFONJA.
Divide and rule tactics ain't working nomore!
South is loading to be one.

and PHYNO tell am Oooo

even though,DEM NO THEY TELLI PERSON.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOTT9vZ8liA
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by jom28gy(m): 9:25am On Jul 19, 2021
cherishmichael:
Worldly desires...
(Although this are the prophecies)
yet you want it,
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by jom28gy(m): 9:26am On Jul 19, 2021
Oboy eh, how can I meet up?
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Someodds: 9:47am On Jul 19, 2021
How can you'll motherfuckerz be fighting over other people's billions and billions, whereas shi shi no de your aza. Alaye top up the game and stopping arguing about another man's mula. Na Monday be this, if you get sure Yankee mgbada let's bank on abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by seanwilliam(m): 10:51am On Jul 19, 2021
heniford2:
some people love to keep it on a low profile how do you think forbes makes money the are millions of people who are more Richer than dangota in Nigeria but will never ever want come out openly or would not like Forbes to Audit his sells to avoid issues.

You’re bloody liar. There’s is nobody politicians inclusive that have money reach dangote … no Nigerian dead or alive is richer than dangote !!!

Pls bring your facts.. una just like to Dey argue unnecessarily.. no living being in Nigeria is richer than dangote !!!
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:59am On Jul 19, 2021
[quote author= post=103840579][/quote]
Rollace not Rolex.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 19, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
Afonjas hoping hushpuppi will be released to save them from oppression
are Yoruba's the only thing u guys think of? Like celebrate ur people in peace or is it too hard? Lil I don't understand why u guys are so obsessed with us

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 19, 2021
Gotze1:
I don't envy cos I have millions in my own account even though it is in naira.

Why will I even envy someone I didn't know. What I am saying is that, you people should keep quiet.

One of you even compare him to Alakija grin. Someone that is not even half shoe of sijibomi
I
don't mind them they like hyping themselves for no reason. If person tell them to keep quiet they will say u are envious of them. They have this victim mentality that is in them that I can't explain. And anything they do they like to compare with Yoruba's like we even care about that shit. Bunch of foolish people. They are only breeding people to hate them with this character they have

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2021
heniford2:
the thing is someone can pay forbes to hype his wealth calming he or she has money do you know that lady he mentioned undecided I guess not
na Igbo man dey do this kind thing.an igbo man is ready to pay tunde ednut and instablog to hype him so his ego can skyrocket but Yoruba men prefere to be calm and quiet. Thats why u will hardly know how reach a Yoruba man is until Forbes or one international news company make them known. Yorubas no get Una time na only Una go open thread they challenge who no send Una. Shey Una no get life apart from comparing to Yoruba's . u guys are becoming irritating I swear

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 19, 2021
No Igbo man is presently worth one billion dollars according to Forbes but na Una dey shouting BILLIONAIRE! BILLIONAIRE!! BILLIONAIRE!!! pass u guys are just foolish idiots

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 19, 2021
post=103843502:

Uju enjoy low key, she never state her networth, you are only quoting a blogger, proof me wrong grin Uju is the omly woman in downstream sector
nobody states there net worth with there own mouth if u are really rich Forbes will know u and verify u business and then estimate ur legally aquirred net worth .

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 19, 2021
SLAP44:

I Said It, This sujibomi is very poor and stingy

He couldn't even pay a good designer to do his 3d building grin grin grin grin
he's very poor but he's worth 400 million dollars by Forbes( a verifiable source of wealth calculation) but obi that Forbes doesn't know is very rich abi?? Now he's stingy because he's not throwing his hard earn money in the air to impress fools like you. That means mark zukerberg is poor and stingy too

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2021
Hardfacts234:
I disagree

According to Dubai, over 46 millions of dollars cash was found on him and his clique with 6 luxurious cars valued in millions of dollars. Not to talk of other possible millions starch way in Bitcoin.

Hush get serious money, his problem is zero business sense.
he might have investment that u just don't know of
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
[quote author= post=103848073][/quote]u are just everywhere posting pics don't u rest Like why is it so important to you I know why because u idiots like chestbeating a lot. Na Una dey first create thread dey insult others but if them pounce on u Una go start to dey shout jealousy! and envy! Everywhere
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Richmark030: 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
How would I even get job in this cubana club self
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
michaelandre:
nobody states there net worth with there own mouth if u are really rich Forbes will know u and verify u business and then estimate ur legally aquirred net worth .
O..d....e Forbes only access your wealth when you invite them especially Forbes Africa

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by pinkgoodies(m): 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
[quote author= post=103840579][/quote]

Na person Write the Rubbish, Put for Internet. Obi owns Caledonian hotel abuja, but is not listed there.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
The fear of EFCC is the beginning of assets declaration grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Zainabthegirl1(f): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
Forget this cubana get money ooooo
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by notoriousbabe: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
Lalasticlala dat guy no reach you for age o, but you dey here dey ban me up and down

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Venlony: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
From the list of those Hotels name ,I assure you he is a silent drug Lord.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

A lot of 419ers are into real estate. I am not saying he is 419 please.

Just saying.

POOR MAN

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by GenerationNext: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

He also own Bubble and Hussle Wuse 2

now we have seen what Obi Cubana is into and his businesses can we also see what you are into and your Businesses
Can you tell us how he get the money to build all these hotels.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.