Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,583 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs (183349 Views)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS / LIRS Begins Automated Collection Of Consumption Tax For Hotels And Event Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Depressed101: 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
kettykin:
please igbos should start investing in Dubai , US and Canada so that foolish nigerians will not use foolishness and instigate another round of abandoned property and 20 pounds fraud. the jealousy is just too much , Tufiakwa !!!!!
asin eh.... E dey pepe some people... Some people are displaying their jealous openly sef

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
Furious1:
There are more quiet Igbos, infact they're dead silent about their money. Be calming down
I never denied, reason I asked for the type of Cubana billionaire currency. Who says there are no igbo that has billion in dollars.

Evere there are hausas but for this one, let them keep quiet.

Don't let me show yorubas in billion dollars o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Buckeyemedia1: 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103842742:

compare the old woman to Uju Efejika CEO of Brittania-U Nigeria Limited

Just one state in Igbo land
Aunty Uju dey kneel down dey use 2 hands greet Mama Alakija.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
SLAP44:

Too many. I've lost count.

Don't let me go to your own states

Don't annoy me o, I know where Iragbiji is grin
Name one cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by heniford2: 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
People wey get money no dey Show off, I’m sure to a child like you Obi cubana is richer than Emeka Offor?
For correction don't address me as a kid too Emeka offor time has come and is fading away the new generation is taking over offor has money but we are talking about the new generation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Aunty Uju dey kneel down dey greet Mama Alakija.
Loud mouth

Uju Brittania-U Nigeria bought a stake in the Ajapa Marginal Field, an oil and gas field which is believed to have reserves worth $4.3bn. They took advantage of a government initiative for the development of marginal fields, and raised money through local investors. In additional to Brittania-U Nigeria, Uju Ifejika has established Data Appraisal Co. Ltd. (2001), Nexttee Oil & Gas Trading Co. Nigeria Ltd. (2009), and Brittania-U Ghana Limited (2010

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Buckeyemedia1: 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
heniford2:
For correction don't address me as a kid too Emeka offor time has come and is fading away the new generation is taking over offor has money but we are talking about the new generation
Just like I said a pikin like you go carry am for head, think say Bros Obi get money reach Emeka Offor? Child.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Sirmuel1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
I love this! I will make money legit too! Amen!!
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by heniford2: 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
the thing is someone can pay forbes to hype his wealth calming he or she has money do you know that lady he mentioned undecided I guess not

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
heniford2:
who has Alakija uplefted what community service has she done show us his village show us his achievement on grand, how many people has Alakija or sijibomi made to became ordinary millionaire take more of billionaire show us prove the thing is talk and show
She's coming to narrate the answer to your question to you.

Or better still, you can go to her and ask her, maybe she will have a better answer for you. As for me, I can't answer that for her.

All I know is that she has money than all igbos dead or alive.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Uju is the only woman in oil production in Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
heniford2:
the thing is someone can pay forbes to hype his wealth calming he or she has money do you know that lady he mentioned undecided I guess not
Hahahahahaha, and why have you not paid them to hype your own kikikikiki.

Let your Cubana go and pay from his 96million for him to be hyped cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Buckeyemedia1: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
heniford2:
Na True, Why Aunty Uju never go pay Forbes? Or na you dey pay to write about her worth?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103842978:

Oga, no one ask you for this shit, what is her networth compare to alakija. Uju ko, juju ni

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
My uncle bows to greet my dad but my uncle is the richest person in the family, I shook my sec school senior with two hands and I'm richer than him, my mom kneels to greet her friend but she's richer than her. I don't get your point
Buckeyemedia1:

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by tobamz(m): 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
One of the best ways to clean money is through lifestyle investment and clubs, I love what he has done for himself but the money is plenty especially from his "friends".

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by heniford2: 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Just like I said a pikin like you go carry am for head, think say Bros Obi get money reach Emeka Offor? Child.
Emeka has money oh we know that but his time is fading off obi is like a son to sir Emeka, obi is the new generation that's what am saying

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Na True, Why Aunty Uju never go pay Forbes? Or na you dey pay to write about her worth?
Alakija Famfa is not into oil production she eating small crumb from Chevron in Agbami oil field

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by heniford2: 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
some people love to keep it on a low profile how do you think forbes makes money the are millions of people who are more Richer than dangota in Nigeria but will never ever want come out openly or would not like Forbes to Audit his sells to avoid issues.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by walefresh3(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103843088:

Alakija Famfa is not into oil production she eating small crumb from Chevron in Agbami oil field
my naa because of u I want talk ..u always lie.. that's why I stop to dey argue with u... Does she worth billions in dollars ? Simple question ....

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Buckeyemedia1: 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103842978:

Folorunsho Alakija also has a majority stake in DaySpring Property Development Company. Folorunsho Alakija is ranked by Forbes as the richest woman in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $1 billion as of 2020. As of 2015, Folorunsho Alakija is listed as the second most powerful woman in Africa after Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and the 87th most powerful woman in the world by Forbes.

In May 1993, Folorunsho Alakija applied for the allocation of an oil prospecting license (OPL). The license to explore for oil on a 617,000-acre block—now referred to as OPL 216—was granted to Alakija's company, Famfa Limited. The block is approximately 350 kilometres (220 miles) southeast of Lagos and 110 kilometres (70 miles) offshore of Nigeria in the Agbami Field of the central Niger Delta. In September 1996, Folorunsho Alakija entered into a joint venture agreement with Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited (a wholly owned subsidiary of Texaco) and appointed the company as a technical adviser for the exploration of the license, transferring 40 percent of her 100 percent stake to Star Deep. Check which company is 11 on your list.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103842742:

compare the old woman to Uju Efejika CEO of Brittania-U Nigeria Limited

Just one state in Igbo land
Hahahahahaha

Your Uju networth is just 18.6million dollars, not even up to your Cubana cheesy.

Alakija is 1.1billion dollars networth.

You people like chasing who una no fit catch Hahahahahaha

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by walefresh3(m): 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
heniford2:
some people love to keep it on a low profile how do you think forbes makes money the are millions of people who are more Richer than dangota in Nigeria but will never ever want come out openly or would not like Forbes to Audit his sells to avoid issues.
olodo..... How u go take get assets wey worth billions and stock exchange or Forbes magazine no go know

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by durangokid: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
Gotze1:
I don't envy cos I have millions in my own account even though it is in naira.

Why will I even envy someone I didn't know. What I am saying is that, you people should keep quiet.

One of you even compare him to Alakija grin. Someone that is not even half shoe of sijibomi
I
. Oga you don't have shishi Na envy greed and jealously dey worry you

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
EraseTheDot:

Bro, u wicked, see how Siji reduced Obi's money to coins. Siji can employ him as his gateman.

-erase the dot
grin

My brother, I no won laugh too much grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Hardfacts234(m): 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
That's the difference between Igbos and Yorubas.

Let's assume that Obi Cabana's money is partly illegit, he successfully legitimatized it by going into serious businesses

Hushpuppi has the same money and the opportunity of going legal but he blew it with ZERO business sense.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103842978:

So cos she's into oil means she's richer, how dumb can you be old man.

If oil is the yardstick, then why did Sheik Mansour of Dubai not richer than Jeff bezos or warren buffet cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Buckeyemedia1: 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103843088:

Folorunsho Alakija also has a majority stake in DaySpring Property Development Company. Folorunsho Alakija is ranked by Forbes as the richest woman in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $1 billion as of 2020. As of 2015, Folorunsho Alakija is listed as the second most powerful woman in Africa after Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and the 87th most powerful woman in the world by Forbes.

In May 1993, Folorunsho Alakija applied for the allocation of an oil prospecting license (OPL). The license to explore for oil on a 617,000-acre block—now referred to as OPL 216—was granted to Alakija's company, Famfa Limited. The block is approximately 350 kilometres (220 miles) southeast of Lagos and 110 kilometres (70 miles) offshore of Nigeria in the Agbami Field of the central Niger Delta. In September 1996, Folorunsho Alakija entered into a joint venture agreement with Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited (a wholly owned subsidiary of Texaco) and appointed the company as a technical adviser for the exploration of the license, transferring 40 percent of her 100 percent stake to Star Deep. Check which company is 11 on your list.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hardfacts234:
That's the difference between Igbos and Yorubas.

Let's assume that Obi Cabana's money is partly illegit, he successfully legitimatized it by going into serious businesses

Hushpuppi has the same money and the opportunity of going legal but he blew it with ZERO business sense.
Hush pupi no get money, na packaging he dey use.

Why did Sijibomi of sujimoto no be like that.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
durangokid:
. Oga you don't have shishi Na envy greed and jealously dey worry you
I don't jealous person wey get little dey shout.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.