Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) (57154 Views)

Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures / Wedding Pictures Of Identical Twin Brothers / Adorable Wedding Pictures Of Identical Twins And Their Lovely Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by eazyduzit: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
pocohantas:

I honestly do not understand why you are barking. If there is anything she has done, she has walked the talk, but you are still not satisfied. You have somehow made it about her age. Which shows your problem is just to cause ruckus at every given time.

First, I hope we (including her) all know the difference between the BRIDE PRICE and MARRIAGE LIST. Two different things.

I so love your response, marriage should be simple so as to make things easier for both the groom and the bride.Indeed,love is a beautiful so too is marriage but either the man or the woman should not kill emself because of marriage or die inside a abusive love or marriage.
It's time we get sense....

To the topic, BRIDE PRICE and marriage list is not about her, it is about the Umunna. The last time I checked, the BRIDE PRICE is not given to the bride, but to her father. The content of the list is also not given to her, but to the Umunna, Umuada and youths.

Even the bible says, give what belongs to Caesar to Caesar. A core Igbo man would be very restless if he doesn’t pay bride price, because he knows what is waiting for him in the front. Who even gave her drink to give him when BRIDE PRICE hasn’t been paid?

I do hope she had a unanimous agreement with her people on this. She won’t be the first woman to marry without her BRIDE PRICE being paid. However, they all pay it at some point, maybe when she dies.

I have seen women being treated badly and they said it is because they shamefully followed a man who didn't pay their BRIDE PRICE. I have also seen the ones treated badly and they still say it is because he BOUGHT them. Bride price where I come from is N10 and it is SYMBOLIC, not an EXTORTION, not SELLING THE LADY. The presence or absence if it is also not a guarantee he would treat you fairly. That one is dependent on the man and his ideologies.

Thank you
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by gozzlin: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
quentin06:

We call that one a teddy bear husband, sis dy marry am to keep for house as teddy.

We call them tall and sensless. grin

Chei!
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Jman06(m): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

One thing is that, being a feminist you can't cheat nature... Feminist movement is not a legal movement as far as human being is concern. ...
So you are even proud of being a "Nairaland standard feminist" cheesy . Common dear safe yourself the stress... Lol. So men don teach una strong thing? Haha
Pocohantas is a pseudo feminist like many other nairaland ladies. They only claim feminists here to make themselves feel good.
But once they see a man with wealth, they readily accept to even become his slave. Money conquers nairaland pseudo feminists

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Sarmiz24(m): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
Onyi22:
grin cheesy Free wife
more like Free wifi cheesy
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by SURElee(f): 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
Is the bride price paid on a pregnant bride? No. It will be paid after she births her baby. Then I pity those who follow some people on social media hook, line and sinker as role models abi mentors.
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by xjiggy: 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
Nonsense Lie. Shey she dey inside the room where dem collect the money? Woman no dey join the crew wey the negotiate Bride price. Na outside women dey. Their own na to check the sizes and quantity of Yams and dried fish and the completion of the commodity list. I'm taking from experience. Claiming any u.no kneel down. Your knees don heal from the doggy style wey you dey collect since? Las Las na Mrs. you still answer. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
Jman06:
Pocohantas is a pseudo feminist like many other nairaland ladies. They only claim feminists here to make themselves feel good.
But once they see a man with wealth, they readily accept to even become his slave. Money conquers nairaland pseudo feminists

I can’t even remember telling any single one of you that I am a feminist, but yes, I love rich men. I have never denied that.

Whatever I am is more than feminist. I am simply pro-female and very indifferent to 99% of men and that shouldn’t be a problem. wink

vickydevoka:

N10. U must be from Anambra n not imo

There is no place in Igbo land that collects expensive bride price. That is why I asked if we all know the difference between BRIDE PRICE and MARRIAGE LIST.

Marriage list is the one you see trending on social media. That one varies across states and even families. Some families that consider themselves premium or royal would increase theirs. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by crazymommy(f): 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
quentin06:

If they didnt collect bride price its the because the family deperatley wants to dispose of her.

Who needs a liability any way? Congrats to the unlucky hostage , I mean husband, where are my manners sef?
In some traditions...they cannot collect the bride price while she is pregnant...they can only pay it after she gives birth........but this is the same lady that condemned marriage,condemned men especially igbo men,promoted her hate for men and hid under feminism....but I guess the dick of a man resetted her brain....the power of dick...grin and she is getting very old too..

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by GeneralPula: 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
No sexual appeal
No manners
No beauty
Zero intelligence

Majority of men are scum crooners are ugly & un-useful... You won’t find beautiful women in feminist association lailai..

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by micxwell(m): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
prince3009:
[s][/s]

Trash as usual!

Back to the post...her brideprice was not paid BECAUSE SHE IS PREGNANT which according to Igbo culture is an abomination.

You can "pay" for an overused invaluable product.
You're obviously a fan of her post then; Lol smiley
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
Imagine waking up to this fugly doughnut for the rest of your life.

Omo, men dey try.
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by crazymommy(f): 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
Jman06:
I have been on nairaland for more than six years.....trust me she never claimed to be a feminist....but many people from past till now misinterpret her opinion.....I am not trying to side her but I am just stating my observation about her..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by eazyduzit: 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
pocohantas:

I honestly do not understand why you are barking. If there is anything she has done, she has walked the talk, but you are still not satisfied. You have somehow made it about her age. Which shows your problem is just to cause ruckus at every given time.

First, I hope we (including her) all know the difference between the BRIDE PRICE and MARRIAGE LIST. Two different things.

To the topic, BRIDE PRICE and marriage list is not about her, it is about the Umunna. The last time I checked, the BRIDE PRICE is not given to the bride, but to her father. The content of the list is also not given to her, but to the Umunna, Umuada and youths.

Even the bible says, give what belongs to Caesar to Caesar. A core Igbo man would be very restless if he doesn’t pay bride price, because he knows what is waiting for him in the front. Who even gave her drink to give him when BRIDE PRICE hasn’t been paid?

I do hope she had a unanimous agreement with her people on this. She won’t be the first woman to marry without her BRIDE PRICE being paid. However, they all pay it at some point, maybe when she dies.

I have seen women being treated badly and they said it is because they shamefully followed a man who didn't pay their BRIDE PRICE. I have also seen the ones treated badly and they still say it is because he BOUGHT them. Bride price where I come from is N10 and it is SYMBOLIC, not an EXTORTION, not SELLING THE LADY. The presence or absence if it is also not a guarantee he would treat you fairly. That one is dependent on the man and his ideologies.

Thank you

I so love this your response, it's high time we stop killing ourselves over bride price and dowry because our tradition make it difficult.The dowry from where I came from is very cheap and our marriage very simple.
If the bride and the groom are good to go,just give em your father's and motherly blessings rather than trying to become rich overnight on somebody that truly love your daughter and so even when it happens that the man ain't a good man,you can have the balls to attack him.
Bottom line is, don't sale your daughter or turn her to goods display for Bazaar.
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Yoighaman(m): 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
They are feminist until they are lucky to finally have a relationship.

This one is even pregnant and she's been preaching feminism but busy knacking.

I pity her gullible followers.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Lightorder: 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
“The Traditional Wedding was done according to the custom and traditions of my people, ….. “ and you are telling us that you are now married? Sorry madam
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by crazymommy(f): 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
pocohantas:

I can’t even remember telling any single one of you that I am a feminist, but yes, I love rich men. I have never denied that.

Whatever I am is more than feminist. I am simply pro-female and very indifferent to 99% of men and that shouldn’t be a problem. wink
which is not a bad decision...my sister even me too like rich men and cute guys too..lol.....when you are not the usual lady they can decieve easily they suddenly claim you are a feminist.....

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by ensamy(m): 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
The guy no dey happy and looks as if things dey hard am well well. angry
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by xjiggy: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
pocohantas:

Sis, that's the exact definition of Feminism

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Lightorder: 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
nuelyoyo:
Her talk about bride price not being paid is unbelievable. She admitted that the traditional rites were done, so which traditional marriage rite excludes bride price?

Her claim about no bride price is just to justify her feminist ideologies, she knows her followers will criticize her is she admits that bride price was paid on her head.

The man wey she marry come be Ibo man for that matter, if to say na white man she marry na, her lie for dey believable small.
she is plainly stupid
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by majamajic(m): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
Her bride price was paid

Lairs

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Jman06(m): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
pocohantas:

Mama de mama!
Continue looking for rich men o. I just hope you possess those attributes that rich men desire. No real Nigerian rich man will accept a lady who is "pro females'' like you chose to call your own brand of feminism. Rich men also marry younger and fresher girls who are still intact down there with standing breasts on her chest. Hope you possess all the above? If you do, then good luck in your search for rich men!

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Menance: 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
Since she is a Nigerian feminist what is the need of getting married? Because she will still be fvcked like a lady that she is.

All these ones are just gra gra deciving her gullible followers. Lubbish
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by pek(m): 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
No bride price was paid and you claim you are married? Kwontino
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
See old man she marry lol. This one go use am do papers

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Ifearnoevil: 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
The guy did well in not paying.
Look at the fallen breast she is exposing.
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Menance: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
emrain:
Imagine waking up to this fugly doughnut for the rest of your life.

Omo, men dey try.

grin now I really understand why she is a Nigerian feminist.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Regex: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
I thought feminist don't marry, nor need men.

That's how my lecturer was telling us she's a feminist, happily married to her husband for 12yrs and counting, with kids.

I deh pity some ukpekesis weh deh carry this feminism something for head.
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Jman06(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
crazymommy:
I have been on nairaland for more than six years.....trust me she never claimed to be a feminist....but many people from past till now misinterpret her opinion.....I am not trying to side her but I am just stating my observation about her..
She just referred to her own feminism as being "pro females".
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Incandescent(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
instead of her to focus on her marriage , she is on SM trying to prove a point to her gullible followers.

Was there any need to mention that she didn't kneel and no bride price was paid?

Na the houseboy abi husband I pity.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Iykoto86(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
ebukajay184:
"No Bride Price Was Paid" - Social Media Feminist, Nkechi Bianze Gets Married (Photos)

Popular Facebook Feminist, Nkechi Bianze recently had her traditional wedding in her hometown to seal her union with her lover, IgbereTV reports.

As a proud feminist, Nkechi said her bride price wasn't paid and that she didn't kneel down to give her husband drink.

Sharing the photos of her marriage on Facebook, she wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/746102194/posts/10160529650552195/?app=fbl
Why are the ugly once always the ones forming feminism, I blame the simp of a husband sha.
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by GeneralKoko(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
I know her . She is bitter and she talks alot
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Wickedfact: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
I pity the hapless schmuck who for himself entangled in this wide-bodied nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS / Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage / Man Marries 2 Wives In Delta Same Time, Same Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.