Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria (57333 Views)

Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places / Fat In The Wrong Places, Which One Is Your Babe/sister/neighbours / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by Basicend: 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
So where person go come find love again now?

Please tell us.
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by November24(f): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
samwash:
@Op, I strongly disagree with some of your points. Many pple has found love & have gotten married & the marriage is still waxing strong & going from
Club & Bar
Work place
Weddings event
Religious places
NYSC camp
Your street or Area &
Higher institution of learning.
I nor fit type much for now, I for give you some illustrations & practical real life experience.
Pls I will want you to also highlight 10 place to look for love in Nigeria

You not ask am where we go come see spouse. Nonsense
Over Sabi OP

3 Likes

Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by tunize(m): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
I totally disagree with your point sir because there is no wrong or right place to find or meet love. Infact self love can even be found in the most messed up places sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by stupidmod3: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
undecided

............. ........... ............ ............... ............ ............
Hello music artist.
U got a beat? U need beat? U on budget?
U base lagos? holla @ me

CHECK MY SIGNATURE

Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by Basicend: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
People have gotten spouses in all the places you mentioned apart from club.

1 Like

Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by guru90: 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
NO. 11................ SOCIAL MEDIA.

You might find demon dere self......

3 Likes

Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
OP, you forgot to add ZOO
Let nobody ever try to find true or genuine love in the ZOO, else you're doomed for eternity.
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by Thelife: 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
J
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by Andyvilly: 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
Shai! There's love at home o, especially when you are rocking your housemaid. grin
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by chukwuibuipob: 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
grin number dey make me grin cheesy grin.U can get them in Sophisticated /Highbrow hospital.U wonder why some pipu refused to get well but systematically stay put there.Check dat Nurse with Hip/Mango bweast
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by icankel: 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
maybe na inside Sambisa forest one fit find love

1 Like

Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by hardbody: 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
chatinent:
No part of this post should be reproduced without written approval from the author.

10 wrong places to look for love in Nigeria

Source: https://www.nopremiumtears.com.ng/2021/07/10-wrong-places-to-look-for-love-in.html

Please, drop your views on what you think about this topic below.

My view is that you are totally and completely wrong. You can find love in all these places mentioned and more.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by Kingsley123456(m): 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
Where do we have to look for love if not at our places of work, lots couples met at the NYSC camps

3 Likes

Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by Templa(m): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
No love anywhere
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by TreasureJunky: 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
All these places are wrong? Then which place is right place? Please tell us

3 Likes

Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by Jamahyel(m): 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ok where come be the best place?
chatinent:
No part of this post should be reproduced without written approval from the author.

10 wrong places to look for love in Nigeria

Source: https://www.nopremiumtears.com.ng/2021/07/10-wrong-places-to-look-for-love-in.html

Please, drop your views on what you think about this topic below.
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by Myer(m): 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
chatinent:

It's anecdotal, bros.

Person wey find love for nightclub well at all?

The idea is not to find love there.
But you could actually end up finding love.

Once upon a time, social media and dating sites were a no-no.
Today we know a lot of marriages have been consummated online.

Even Las Vegas is a place marriages have been consummated.

At the end of the day, there are no basic rules.
God go settle everybody las las.
It's just the way He is.

1 Like

Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by hardbody: 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
Basicend:
People have gotten spouses in all the places you mentioned apart from club.

One lady i know got married to an Italian. The met at a club in PH. They are still happily married more than 15 years now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by bigpicture001: 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
If we avoid all these places, abeg na where we go out eyes na..?
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by Ytea(f): 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
Where does OP want us to find love like this grin
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by harmony75: 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
You're right just know what you want and go for it a friend share okada with a lady that's how they're parents today with 3lovely kids so you can meet bone of your bone anywhere!
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by Hendtime: 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
PrimeWatermark:
11. Nairaland
LMAO grin grin grin
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by sslcrypt: 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
Faber:
God can bring you to meet ur missing rib at those aforementioned places. E dey happen and e still dey happen.

People marry cool wives even from brothels...some people are into one or two shit cos of one or two family quagmires and poverty.

Remember in the Holy writ... YAHWEH admonished prophet Hosea to marry a LovePeddler... If Baba God commanded his prophet to marry a LovePeddler...

Who are you mere mortal under Buhari misrule to judge me if a marry from a brothel
This is nice discovery
Never knew in my entire years of being a Christian.

1 Like

Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by Tvoice: 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
[quote author=Pillar12 post=103895859]Op as you say make we avoid to find love for all these places na to go mars go look for love partner be that ooo.

Your head no even correct [/quote

No mind dat wan , e don wake up from d wrong side e kon begin cook soup den forget to put salt kon dey give us for here make we chop
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by sslcrypt: 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ytea:
Where does OP want us to find love like this grin

I am seriously scratching my head also.

1 Like

Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by Sirnapi(m): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
Where else do you want us to find geniue love undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by GeneralPula: 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
Love is extinct..

You won’t find it anywhere..

1 Like

Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by daniwise(m): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
OP you don't generalise love related matters.what doesn't work for you may work for another.Why do people think they can't find love in a club?If one can't find love in those places mentioned above,OP plz kindly advise on where exactly to find true love.I'm patiently awaiting your response.
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by Pat081: 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
The thing that do not work for you may work for others
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by Risentouch(m): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
In OP's voice; "You can find true love in strange places"

THESE ARE THE TEN RIGHT PLACES TO LOOK FOR LOVE IN NIGERIA

1️⃣ SHRINE: As we all know how devil does his thing, you can't just come in his presence make some vows and escape it. So as you have found your LOML there it is till death do as apart.

2️⃣ BUSH: Just like our forefathers as you are a hunter or palm wine tapper and you meet a girl farming in the bush there's a likelihood that you too share some things in common at least you both are industrious and will make a happy home.

3️⃣ MOTOR PARK: There's an exception to this, I don't mean passengers. I am talking about agberos and hawkers, because those people are just being real and doing there business and no show offs. And you know we have both make and female agberos in the park these days. I know that's a very perfect place you can find love.

4️⃣ VILLAGE MARKET: This is another wonderful place. Everyone you meet there is busy hustle to make his/her ends meet. Just find your crush and start patronising his/her produce.

5️⃣ COURT: Yes, I said court. Everyday people keep submitting divorce letters to be separated from spouse. The reason I suggest this is because of the famous saying "you don't know the value of what you have until you loose it". You might get lucky and get that value someone lost.

6️⃣ ORPHANAGE: These goes mainly to those men who knows how to train a girl for years and sponsor her education til she graduates from the University. You can go make your choice now.

7️⃣ STADIUM: Let's use football as an example if you are a Chelsea fan and you meet another Chelsea fan of the opposite, the love and passion you both have for your club can joining you both forever.

8️⃣ BURIAL: Some of these people who knows how to cry very well at burials are nice people. Just observe him/her if it's worth marry him/her those kind of persons can be over caring.

9️⃣ GYM: A lot of people go to the gym these days to look fit and have a perfect shape, just be going there to know that very one that is working hard to gain the perfect shape once you notices it, please don't hesitate to make your advances.

1️⃣0️⃣ HOSPITAL; Those kind of persons that are good at donating kidney, liver, lungs, etc are few in this world. If you see one never miss the opportunity because they can as well donate their lives to you if need be...

I believe with this 10 points I been able to clear the argument....
Wishing you a smiley face while reading

6 Likes

Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by Mascottcleverly: 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
Abeg where pesin won find love like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.