Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria (57319 Views)

Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places / Fat In The Wrong Places, Which One Is Your Babe/sister/neighbours / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by Olusegunasiwaju(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
chatinent:
No part of this post should be reproduced without written approval from the author.

10 wrong places to look for love in Nigeria

Source: https://www.nopremiumtears.com.ng/2021/07/10-wrong-places-to-look-for-love-in.html

Please, drop your views on what you think about this topic below.

Where can we now look towards?

Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by klinting(m): 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
Oba, Anambra wink
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by babavik: 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
Number 6. Nysc down memory that year, babe told me we should be going to church together as a "couple" .hmmm when did I marry without knowing am married.

1 Like

Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by Greatzeus(m): 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
I disagree with 5 and 10
Religious places and higher institutions are very good place to lay foundation for a good marriage.

1 Like

Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by Emperor5(m): 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
If you can't find love in above place mentioned, then where do you think someone can find love.
In the beginning you mentioned that no part of your article should be reproduce without permission. What makes this trash attractive to reproduce

2 Likes

Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by TheWolfen(m): 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
Best place to find love.
Library
Cinemas
Zoo/recreation parks/beach
Bus
And everywhere else except brothels for me

1 Like

Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by hermesprogidy(m): 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
Olodo op writing nonsense. Next!!!! angry
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by Geesaintagape: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
Where is a better place to find love I want to know their
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by madridsta007(m): 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
chatinent:
No part of this post should be reproduced without written approval from the author.

Source: https://www.nopremiumtears.com.ng/2021/07/10-wrong-places-to-look-for-love-in.html

You didnt mention Mosques but focused on the Church.

Should we try Mosques?

1 Like

Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by gabrielokeke555(m): 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
OP neva hear that phrase...."From Corpers to Couples"
samwash:
@Op, I strongly disagree with some of your points. Many pple has found love & have gotten married & the marriage is still waxing strong & going from
Club & Bar
Work place
Weddings event
Religious places
NYSC camp
Your street or Area &
Higher institution of learning.
I nor fit type much for now, I for give you some illustrations & practical real life experience.
Pls I will want you to also highlight 10 place to look for love in Nigeria
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by TheWolfen(m): 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
There are young teens on this platform too and they likely to see the sexual explicit pic u just posted
Olusegunasiwaju:

Where can we now look towards?

1 Like

Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by Simpubozz(m): 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
Stop capping sh!t OP.. There’s no wrong place to find love
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by notoriousbabe: 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
The list is incomplete without Nairaland
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by JeogahII(m): 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
Where then should we look for love? Since according to you no place is good.
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by bizhop01: 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
So people should now find love in babalawo shrine cool
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by Darkblood: 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
Lol
Silly post

chatinent:

Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by revolt(m): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
So where do you get love then?
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by poweredcom(m): 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
Oga that dating app is d worst .....na fake olosho full there

But believe me people have found love in brothels I no some niggas who married prostitutes hahah
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by labski(f): 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
so... wia can we find love o
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
@chatinent

Since you have listed every public gathering possible, where should people go to meet other people? Is it the hospital?

No offence, but that's the biggest piece of relationship garbage I've ever read. cheesy grin
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
labski:
so... wia can we find love o

I taya ooo... grin
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by jokaka89: 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
SO WHERE DO YOU WANT US TO TURN TO?
BECAUSE I DON'T SEE A SOLUTION IN YOUR SOLUTION.
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by NgoziLovelyn(f): 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
Which means, there is no place to look for love in Nigeria
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by Sunkyapogee(m): 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
So where person wan come meet babe again.. All the above mentioned is mostly the way to meet up.
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by arsenal33: 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
You've named all the places. Should we give up on love?
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by richardtimothy(m): 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
PrimeWatermark:
11. Nairaland
12. Aso rock cos nobody holy for there
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
Who told you? You can find love anywhere no restriction even inside bus.
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by Unibener: 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
So where else can we look for love.

Plot Twist: Love don die.

1 Like

Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by Candycrushy(f): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2021
There's no wrong place to find love abeg
A friend of mine met her husband in a club then
So waht are u saying op
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by ChopAndGo: 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2021
Myer:

The idea is not to find love there.
But you could actually end up finding love.

Once upon a time, social media and dating sites were a no-no.
Today we know a lot of marriages have been consummated online.

Even Las Vegas is a place marriages have been consummated.

At the end of the day, there are no basic rules.
God go settle everybody las las.
It's just the way He is.
These days Social media and dating sites are overthrown by Oloshos. They use that medium to advertise their business.
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by Unclesamo(m): 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
From his statement, the question one should ask is, what is Pure Magic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex / Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.