Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria (57343 Views)

Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places / Fat In The Wrong Places, Which One Is Your Babe/sister/neighbours / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
bluefilm:
Where is Tosyne2much?

This is the type of rubbish garbage he used to write about back in those days. grin
I'm right here sir cheesy
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by MightyHand(m): 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
The only rightful place is market square
Let all the single ladies and single dude meet at the nearest market for catch up..

OP a bi na

grin grin
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by joyousever(f): 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
Are you minding him? Since all these potential places people meet, fall in love and even get married are all shades of wrong by him, I'm just wondering why he didn't include the right places to find love! Nonsense and nonsense!
samwash:
@Op, I strongly disagree with some of your points. Many pple has found love & have gotten married & the marriage is still waxing strong & going from
Club & Bar
Work place
Weddings event
Religious places
NYSC camp
Your street or Area &
Higher institution of learning.
I nor fit type much for now, I for give you some illustrations & practical real life experience.
Pls I will want you to also highlight 10 place to look for love in Nigeria
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by robettqueen1(f): 3:18am On Jul 21, 2021
Not always true,... Hubby and I met on nairaland through someone's pre-wedding picture comments and it's been one of the best things that has ever happened to me. To the glory of God, it's been 4 years now and we are blessed with two handsome cuties
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:08am On Jul 21, 2021
tosyne2much:
you sure say nor be your alternate be this ? Cos this sounds like something you would write undecided
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by Johnnyplus01k(m): 7:10am On Jul 21, 2021
12. Public Transport
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by LordPherule(m): 7:20am On Jul 21, 2021
I have met a lot of folks, intellectual beings. For trade offers, businesses, and romance around those places.

Well, don't forget I still buy funds and make support with payment solution like Zelle, PayPal, eBay, and Payoneer funds at a sweet rate.
I redeem gift cards and e-code at first-hand rates.

Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by Drenix(m): 7:26am On Jul 21, 2021
Na 2 go shrine go find love
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by LordPherule(m): 7:32am On Jul 21, 2021
chatinent:
No part of this post should be reproduced without written approval from the author.

10 wrong places to look for love in Nigeria

Source: https://www.nopremiumtears.com.ng/2021/07/10-wrong-places-to-look-for-love-in.html

Please, drop your views on what you think about this topic below.

Inconsistent research! All these old rules work no more.
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by drfeyisayo(m): 7:48am On Jul 21, 2021
chatinent:
No part of this post should be reproduced without written approval from the author.

Source: https://www.nopremiumtears.com.ng/2021/07/10-wrong-places-to-look-for-love-in.html

The post should have been titled 'where to find love'. If we cant find love in the places you listed, then na coven remain be that. Love is found during social interactions, and fostered by good communication.
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by Slurity(m): 7:59am On Jul 21, 2021
chatinent:

Write this down in your dairy, The listed in your article are the best place to meet good wife. If you did not meet your wife in any of the above then, you probably married a ghost.
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by steffi01(m): 8:21am On Jul 21, 2021
Op is so damn high
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by cardoctor(m): 10:35am On Jul 21, 2021
Where else should we go bro?
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by bluefilm: 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2021
tosyne2much:

Baba, I dey greet o.

E don tay.

Why you no dey write all those your stuff again?

E be like say your pen don finally run dry abi na wetin?
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria by AlphaCEO: 1:26am On Jul 31, 2021
chatinent:

Well said!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Make Her Wet Just With 100+ Most Charming Love SMS For Her Alone! / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.