Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) (53463 Views)

Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam / Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage / Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 21, 2021
My Simple Question:
Who had really heard from GOD?
Who has seen GOD?
Why would GOD send his only begotten son to die, for the atonement of sin when he can smite the Devil who is the perceived perpetrator
Animals have sex, please who instigated it?
Are humans different from ANIMALS in its entirety?
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by ObagiBrothers: 12:23am On Jul 21, 2021
Beware of later day preachers!
Sex before and outside of marriage is not only a sin but a BIG sin.
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 21, 2021
ObagiBrothers:
Beware of later day preachers!
Sex before and outside of marriage is not only a sin but a BIG sin.
Says who?
That's the issue.
You were told something from your childhood and you imbibed them without asking questions.
Why are you not FULANI today?
Is it not because you were not born among them?

The Name, Tribe and Language you pick is governed by those around you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by odiinsgrace(m): 12:26am On Jul 21, 2021
Will you shut up
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by CELEBRITIZ(m): 12:27am On Jul 21, 2021
Jorrsh:
..haba!?..wat are u defending?..abi na so Dem de take make wife?..so easy?..no bride price?..no ceremony?..haba see truth make u talk na..abi u no see wen angel call her slave?

That guy just dey defend the obvious
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by CELEBRITIZ(m): 12:28am On Jul 21, 2021
Cindy202:
You are very senseless..you think you Know the Bible so we'll that you forgot that those you are calling fornicators all did that in the old testament before Christ came...

Jesus Christ came in the new testament and changed all those laws and gave new ones,so it's one man to one wife and never know a woman before you marry her...

You are the one that is senseless. Counter his claims with fact. Iya pack well and stop behaving like a child
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by CELEBRITIZ(m): 12:30am On Jul 21, 2021
edoairways:

Genesis 16:3: “So, after Abram had lived ten years in the land of Canaan, Sarai, Abram’s wife, took Hagar the Egyptian, her servant, and gave her to Abram her husband as a wife

And God called her a slave. Aside from that verse other passages called her a slave. Even God called her a slave . So what are you point
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Halle000: 12:30am On Jul 21, 2021
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by CELEBRITIZ(m): 12:30am On Jul 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Are you sure you were paying attention to the conversation at all?

Hagar was a slave wife to Abraham so when God calld her a slave woman, God was not lying undecided

Why are you folks all having problems with this today.

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by CELEBRITIZ(m): 12:32am On Jul 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Um... Did I say she was not a slave? undecided
You said slave wife? . But she was referred as a slave so what's your point?
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 12:33am On Jul 21, 2021
CELEBRITIZ:
I don't understand your response at all undecided
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 12:33am On Jul 21, 2021
CELEBRITIZ:

You said slave wife? . But she was referred as a slave so what's your point?
Is a slave wife not a slave? undecided
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by CELEBRITIZ(m): 12:34am On Jul 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I don't understand your response at all undecided

All I'm trying to say is simple. Hagai was never married to abaraham . And Abraham committed fornication. Simple. Just accept the obvious and let peace rain
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 21, 2021
Authentic agent of darkness masquerading as that of light. He knows that he is saying error that is why he deliberately switched off the comment section on his YouTube channel.
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by NaBanga: 12:37am On Jul 21, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

pls stop taking from the above verse only what fits your agenda. remember, just because hagar was given to Abraham "to be" his wife, doesnt mean they were married...as we can clearly see from the below that she was ALWAYS referred as a SLAVE, not a wife/concubine:

- Abraham referred to his supposed wife Hagar as his wife's slave, not her concubine nor his wife.
- Hagar was referred as a SLAVE by the angel of the lord, not as his wife.
- Hagar said she was running away from her MISTRESS, not her supposed concubine (which she would be if she was indeed married to Abraham)
- how can a man have a wife but refer to her as a SLAVE?!?!?!? you guys make no damn sense!
- how can a supposed wife (Hagar) be openly mistreated by her concubine?! you guys make NO SENSE!

Why do you want to shake this table? grin
I'm not here to debate you or even disagree with you. You have been correct on many points. However do you want your single daughter to fornicate? Do you feel it's healthy and wise for your single daughter to fornicate? If the answer is yes, then carry on. Fornicate away with other men's single daughters also.

However the Bible is a roadmap for a better life. It is not for fanatics or extremists in either direction. Context is always the best way to approach the Bible for a healthy and prosperous life. I'm not a "manna fall from heaven" type person but I will say that when I follow the Bible for life teachings, I find myself in a better place in this world.
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 12:40am On Jul 21, 2021
CELEBRITIZ:

All I'm trying to say is simple. Hagai was never married to abaraham . And Abraham committed fornication. Simple. Just accept the obvious and let peace rain
Again, you are told in Genesis 16 vs 3 that she was given to Abraham for a wife. undecided

But you can continue with picking and choosing what verses in the chapter you will accept and which you will throw out. undecided
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by observanc1: 12:42am On Jul 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, you are told that Sarah gave Hagar to Abraham for a wife, what part are you having difficulty with? undecided
so women now give their housegirls to their husbands to marry? Which nollywood movie be that one?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by phemmyfour: 12:43am On Jul 21, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

many great men of your holy book had sex with SINGLE women that they were not married to, had countless babymamas/mistresses etc and were never punished by your "god".... so it is safe to say that the above man is actually right on the subject. but hey, if you believe that sex before marriage is a sin then pls tell us all what the punishment is, so i can therefore educate you about highly respected fornicators in your holy book, such as Abraham, king David/Solomon who were never punished for their supposed sin.

the only one that was punished was because he had sex with a MARRIED woman, apart from that, sex with single women has ALWAYS been ok in your holy book.

thank me later...
Oga Ade!
We are CHRIST followers, not Abraham, Moses or David followers. Those guys were humans and err at one point or the other in their lives. Christ is the standard.

We follow CHRIST teachings and that of his apostles as led by the holy spirit
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 12:45am On Jul 21, 2021
observanc1:
so women now give their housegirls to their husbands to marry? Which nollywood movie be that one?
I don't know if woman so that now , but if you had paid attention , you would have noticed that the story in question come from Old testament, which happened thousands of years ago. undecided

Now, this is not to say that slavery had been abolished even in Africa today or that daughters are no longer sold as slave wives. undecided
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Badmusthomas(m): 12:49am On Jul 21, 2021
I have knew this man on Facebook many years back, he use to be a good preacher back then until this recent time , the way I oppose him in some of his post force him to remove me from his group. I can't be surprise they are demonic agents dragging the souls of men to hell

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by xproducer: 12:49am On Jul 21, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
Kobojunkie Xproducer

let me educate you further by bringing bible verses about Hagar, then you guys should come and lie to me that Hagar wasnt a servant but a wife: here below is Genesis 16 READ IT VERY CAREFULLY!!!!

Now Sarai, Abram’s wife, had borne him no children. But she had an Egyptian slave named Hagar; 2 so she said to Abram, “The Lord has kept me from having children. Go, sleep with my slave; perhaps I can build a family through her.”

Abram agreed to what Sarai said. 3 So after Abram had been living in Canaan ten years, Sarai his wife took her Egyptian slave Hagar and gave her to her husband to be his wife. 4 He slept with Hagar, and she conceived.

When she knew she was pregnant, she began to despise her mistress. 5 Then Sarai said to Abram, “You are responsible for the wrong I am suffering. I put my slave in your arms, and now that she knows she is pregnant, she despises me. May the Lord judge between you and me.”

6 “Your slave is in your hands,” Abram said. “Do with her whatever you think best.” Then Sarai mistreated Hagar; so she fled from her.

7 The angel of the Lord found Hagar near a spring in the desert; it was the spring that is beside the road to Shur. 8 And he said, “Hagar, slave of Sarai, where have you come from, and where are you going?”

“I’m running away from my mistress Sarai,” she answered.

9 Then the angel of the Lord told her, “Go back to your mistress and submit to her.” 10 The angel added, “I will increase your descendants so much that they will be too numerous to count.”

few points to note:
- Abraham reffered to his supposed wife Hagar as his wife's slave, not his concubine.
- Hagar was referred as a SLAVE by the angel of the lord, not as his wife.
- Hagar said she was running away from her MISTRESS, not her supposed concubine (which she would be if she was indeed married to Abraham)

++++++++

Are you reading the verses of Holy Scripture that you are quoting before levying accusation and whimsically responding?

"Then Sarai, Abram’s wife, took Hagar her maid, the Egyptian, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan." - Genesis 16:3
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 12:54am On Jul 21, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

During that time there is no law, Abraham is not under the law. Read the scripture and understand
This statement of your is untrue
The Lord spoke to Isaac and said, “Don’t go down to Egypt. Live in the land that I commanded you to live in. 3 Stay in this land, and I will be with you. I will bless you. I will give you and your family all these lands. I will do what I promised to Abraham your father. 4 I will make your family as many as the stars of heaven, and I will give all these lands to your family. Through your descendants[a] every nation on earth will be blessed. 5 I will do this because your father Abraham obeyed my words and did what I said. He obeyed my commands, my laws, and my rules. - Genesis 26 vs 1 - 5
Above, God Himself tells you that Abraham was justified by Him for obeying His laws and statutes. undecided
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 12:56am On Jul 21, 2021
Whobedatte:
So how do we connect to finished works and grace pastor cool
I am curious about what they mean by "finished works". undecided
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 12:59am On Jul 21, 2021
brosom:
Did God concends to it? Was Abraham married to her legally?
God defined marriage in Genesis 2 vs 24. If the two consented, why would the marriage not be "legal"? undecided
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 1:02am On Jul 21, 2021
nenyewrites:

You should also say Ishmael is not Abraham’s son since the Bible wrote, Do not be distressed by “the boy” instead of “your son.”
Na true ! undecided
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by oguntola1(m): 1:11am On Jul 21, 2021
Why is there blood in his tongue and lips?
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 1:14am On Jul 21, 2021
osazsky:
I dont get it..which bible you they read..so at your age u dont know that during david adulterous days all the first son he had from these woman died..bros if this is not a punishment I give up..how was Salah oga
David's sin was not adultery in the case you cite. David waited for Bathsheba to complete mourning her husband, before he married her and then bedded her. undecided
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by fidelisodogbo: 1:30am On Jul 21, 2021
He's just innocent and have no idea what he is saying as regards the impact or import on people's lives.
His choice of message reveals his immaturity in the use of God's word in doctrine and teaching. For those who care to listen, indulging in such act outside the confines of marriage can bring years of pain and regret to you. It's not enough to undo what God has done in your life through Christ's sacrifice, but can mare you and your generation for life.
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Nobody: 1:58am On Jul 21, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

many great men of your holy book had sex with SINGLE women that they were not married to, had countless babymamas/mistresses etc and were never punished by your "god".... so it is safe to say that the above man is actually right on the subject. but hey, if you believe that sex before marriage is a sin then pls tell us all what the punishment is, so i can therefore educate you about highly respected fornicators in your holy book, such as Abraham, king David/Solomon who were never punished for their supposed sin.

the only one that was punished was because he had sex with a MARRIED woman, apart from that, sex with single women has ALWAYS been ok in your holy book.

thank me later...
. Congratulations ! You have just gotten yourself a Mansion in Hell Fire grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Maximus85(m): 1:59am On Jul 21, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdqHycwGJFo

Bastard. So because Jesus has died, killing, stealing and all form of sin is acceptable?

You're a big fool sir. Prophet of doom

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by shegun4sur: 2:19am On Jul 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
"Fornicating" with one who is your wife? Is that even possible? I don't follow at all . undecided

Point of correction, your second wife
So I guess it's then okay to have numerous wives
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 2:24am On Jul 21, 2021
shegun4sur:
Point of correction, your second wife
So I guess it's then okay to have numerous wives
Well, there is no law against the having of numerous wives, or husbands, to begin with, I am afraid. undecided
So how could one be said to be "fornicating" even with a second wife? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert / Titilope Adeboye Graduates From Bible College: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Wife / PHOTOS: I Abandoned My Five Children To Become A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.