Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) (53487 Views)

Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam / Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage / Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Joseph08(m): 11:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
osazsky:
everybody wan talk my bro ..we had one pastor sorry Pasto who did his own type of deliverance Tru sex..funny enough married women where always coming to take thier own share..though after he was busted the church was put down by thier angry husband's one idiot will soon come and defend this pastors actions with bible..he go even name person way do am for Bible and start justifying it o cus no be him wife them knack.wat a pitty

Very true!

God help us from deceivers that disguise themselves as Pastors, Prophets, Prophetess, etc.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
osazsky:
oga in the new law which is love we don't marry other peoples wife kill thier husband if u are in d old and it's ok for you sir continue..we don't kill women by stoning them to death for adultery if u pray Tru Christ which is love u will be forgiven and be the first to make heaven.i chose to live the new law and it should be your prob..if you like the old law and it's working for you continue..let's live it like that i wan sleep
We are not here comparing the Old with the New. So please try to stay focused! undecided

You condemned the Old Covenant Law as being an imperfect Law and I simply explained that Jesus Christ never condemned the Old Law as being imperfect nor did He replace it in anyway or form as that would have amounted to sin against God. undecided

The major reason why you can't even attempt the Old Covenant is because you were born a gentile and not. Jew. According to God, only those born of the blood of Jacob, even to this day, are born into the Old Covenant. God excluded the gentiles from that agreement- Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 undecided

Now, since Jesus Christ committed no sin against God, both Covenants live to this day and are just as valid as when Jesus Christ was alive on the earth. undecided
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Jorrsh(m): 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, you are told that Sarah gave Hagar to Abraham for a wife, what part are you having difficulty with? undecided
..haba!?..wat are u defending?..abi na so Dem de take make wife?..so easy?..no bride price?..no ceremony?..haba see truth make u talk na..abi u no see wen angel call her slave?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Cindy202(f): 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
You are very senseless..you think you Know the Bible so we'll that you forgot that those you are calling fornicators all did that in the old testament before Christ came...

Jesus Christ came in the new testament and changed all those laws and gave new ones,so it's one man to one wife and never know a woman before you marry her...
MrBrownJay1:

many great men of your holy book had sex with SINGLE women that they were not married to, had countless babymamas/mistresses etc and were never punished by your "god".... so it is safe to say that the above man is actually right on the subject. but hey, if you believe that sex before marriage is a sin then pls tell us all what the punishment is, so i can therefore educate you about highly respected fornicators in your holy book, such as Abraham, king David/Solomon who were never punished for their supposed sin.

the only one that was punished was because he had sex with a MARRIED woman, apart from that, sex with single women has ALWAYS been ok in your holy book.

thank me later...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Infoay: 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
Preaching the Bible up side down... May God help and deliver this our generation

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by fof1: 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdqHycwGJFo

THIS IS VERY OPEN FALSE PROPHET AND PASTOR...TRULY AN END TIME PREACHER INDEED. HE CAN NOT REWRITE THE HOLY BIBLE,PLS. HE SHOULD GO AND GET A JOB TO DO THAN THIS FERRY TALES FROM THE PIT OF HELL FIRE. SIN IS SIN AND HELL FIRE IS REAL FOR THE UNREPENTED. THERE'S NOTHING LIKE ETERNAL SECURITY IN CHRIST TEACHINGS. ANY BELIEVING IN 'ONCE SAVED FOREVER SAVED' IS DOOMED FOR ETERNAL JUDGEMENT IF NOT GENUINELY CONVERTED,PLS.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
Jorrsh:
..haba!?..wat are u defending?..abi na so Dem de take make wife?..so easy?..no bride price?..no ceremony?..haba see truth make u talk na..abi u no see wen angel call her slave?
1. Did God tell you in Genesis 2 vs 24 that for marriage to happen according to His decree, you need bride price, ceremony , parental consent or anything else? undecided

2. You were told that she was a slave, not a free woman, that was given as as a wife to some one. Why should she no longer be called a slave if she was a slave wife? undecided

Why are you folks having a seriously hard time understanding that the having of slave wives was a thing and the woman in question remained a slave even in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by CELEBRITIZ(m): 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

the problem you guys have is that you read your holybook upside down and take from it ONLY WHAT FITS YOUR AGENDA... while it is clear as day that Hagar was just a slave that was used as a surrogate, and thats why her son Ishmael was never recognized as Abraham's heir. how can Ishmael not be recognized as Abraham heir if Abraham was indeed married to Hagar? ISAAC (son of Sarah) is recognized as Abraham heir... here read carefully below, and if you still dont believe that Ishmael was a bastard child made with a slave (not a wife), then you need serious English comprehension help:

Genesis 21-8
The child grew and was weaned, and on the day Isaac was weaned Abraham held a great feast. 9 But Sarah saw that the son whom Hagar the Egyptian had borne to Abraham was mocking, 10 and she said to Abraham, “Get rid of that slave woman and her son, for that woman’s son will never share in the inheritance with my son Isaac.”

11 The matter distressed Abraham greatly because it concerned his son. 12 But God said to him, “Do not be so distressed about the boy and your slave woman. Listen to whatever Sarah tells you, because it is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.

EVEN GOD REFERRED TO HAGAR AS HIS SLAVE WOMAN!!!!!!

Sir, those people replying you are only picking the line that favors them. They have no solid point or proof to back their claim. You are speaking fact
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Yankee101: 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
This is definitely not of God

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Yankee101: 11:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
And na yoruba guy
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by CELEBRITIZ(m): 11:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I honestly can't help you since you refuse what is written so you can continue instead spinning our own narrative in this. undecided

Can't you just counter is fact, why you are arguing blindly. I'm ashamed at you
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by emmnprince(m): 11:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Seriously... If you do not believe what is written there in scripture, I can't help you. undecided

I believe what is written in the Scripture. You're the one that didn't comprehend my response.

Note: Abraham is a human with human weaknesses/frailties. He is not perfect even though he is a friend of God. He sinned, just like any other human like Moses, David, Solomon, you and me.

Are we correct if we conclude that Joseph, Daniel and Job didn't commit any sin because their sin weren't mentioned in the Bible?

Abraham would have been punished if God gave a law that frowns against such act.

Mind you, not all laws where stated in Genesis during Abraham's time. So there might not be a law against such act you acknowledged or stated to be sin. Commandment or law defines sin or tell us that this act is sin or not (and not the other way). Paul stated it in Roman 7:7-9.

Also note that God allowed some practices under the Old Testament Law given through Moses like polygamy and divorce (for any other reason except adultery). Under the Christian era, those practices are not allowed and if committed are regarded as sin.

Try and have a working knowledge of the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by edoairways: 12:00am On Jul 21, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

many great men of your holy book had sex with SINGLE women that they were not married to, had countless babymamas/mistresses etc and were never punished by your "god".... so it is safe to say that the above man is actually right on the subject. but hey, if you believe that sex before marriage is a sin then pls tell us all what the punishment is, so i can therefore educate you about highly respected fornicators in your holy book, such as Abraham, king David/Solomon who were never punished for their supposed sin.

the only one that was punished was because he had sex with a MARRIED woman, apart from that, sex with single women has ALWAYS been ok in your holy book.

thank me later...
Abraham got married to those he slept with undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 12:01am On Jul 21, 2021
CELEBRITIZ:

Can't you just counter is fact, why you are arguing blindly. I'm ashamed at you
How am I arguing blindly when i have stated that which is written in the book for all to see. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by CELEBRITIZ(m): 12:01am On Jul 21, 2021
brosom:
What do u mean agreement was reach? Has there be a sex without an agreement? Do u mean there is holy and unholy agreement in regards to sex?

Thank you, that guy has been saying thrash
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by CELEBRITIZ(m): 12:02am On Jul 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How am I arguing blindly when i have stated that which is written in the book for all to see. undecided

He gave you several passages where she was called a slave and even God called her a slave. Are you saying God was lying
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by CELEBRITIZ(m): 12:04am On Jul 21, 2021
edoairways:

Abraham got married to those he slept with undecided
Are you saying he married hagai?. Baba pack well jare
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by CELEBRITIZ(m): 12:05am On Jul 21, 2021
staphcures:
. U are a Man of Wisdom but an hypocrite will never Accept the Truth
The guy was speaking fact
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by edoairways: 12:07am On Jul 21, 2021
CELEBRITIZ:

Are you saying he married hagai?. Baba pack well jare
Genesis 16:3: “So, after Abram had lived ten years in the land of Canaan, Sarai, Abram’s wife, took Hagar the Egyptian, her servant, and gave her to Abram her husband as a wife

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 12:07am On Jul 21, 2021
emmnprince:

I believe what is written in the Scripture. You're the one that didn't comprehend my response.

Note: Abraham is a human with human weaknesses/frailties. He is not perfect even though he is a friend of God. He sinned, just like any other human like Moses, David, Solomon, you and me.

Are we correct if we conclude that Joseph, Daniel and Job didn't commit any sin because their sin weren't mentioned in the Bible?

Abraham would have been punished if God gave a law that frowns against such act.

Mind you, not all laws where stated in Genesis during Abraham's time. So there might not be a law against such act you acknowledged or stated to be sin. Commandment or law defines sin or tell us that this act is sin or not (and not the other way). Paul stated it in Roman 7:7-9.

Also note that God allowed some practices under the Old Testament Law given through Moses like polygamy and divorce (for any other reason except adultery). Under the Christian era, those practices are not allowed and if committed are regarded as sin.

Try and have a working knowledge of the Bible.
You are all over the place so it is hard for me to make head or tails of any of what you have said here...

Let me try to pull this back to where we started... Abraham we are told

* Abraham was given a slave girl, Hagar, as wife
* Abraham had a child by his slave wife
* the slave girl remained a slave even as his wife
* So God did refer to her as a slave woman which is what she was..

So back to you. What sin did Abraham commit? undecided
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by CELEBRITIZ(m): 12:09am On Jul 21, 2021
BePrepared:

Thanks for really thrashing this guy
Baba didn't thrash anything. You guys make me sick to be sincere . I don't even know what religion is any more. Someone was dropping fact and you can't even defend him self. Abeg pack well jare
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 12:09am On Jul 21, 2021
CELEBRITIZ:

He gave you several passages where she was called a slave and even God called her a slave. Are you saying God was lying
Are you sure you were paying attention to the conversation at all?

Hagar was a slave wife to Abraham so when God calld her a slave woman, God was not lying undecided

Why are you folks all having problems with this today.

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by CELEBRITIZ(m): 12:10am On Jul 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You are all over the place so it is hard for me to make head or tails of any of what you have said here...

Let me try to pull this back to where we started... Abraham we are told

* Abraham was given a slave girl, Hagar, as wife
* Abraham had a child by his slave wife
* the slave girl remained a slave even as his wife
* So God did refer to her as a slave woman which is what she was..

So back to you. What sin did Abraham commit? undecided

Did the Bible call her slave wife ? Why are you adding to the Bible. We are saying what the Bible said . God clearly said slave why are you insisting it's slave wife. Stop talking bullshit
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by CELEBRITIZ(m): 12:12am On Jul 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Are you sure you were paying attention to the conversation at all?

Hagar was a slave wife to Abraham so when God calld her a slave woman, God was not lying undecided

Why are you folks all having problems with this today.

The picture you sent was not needed in this argument. Was Hagai sold?. Let's not divert from the truth. Call a spade a spade . It's simple, she was a slave so stop changing the narrative
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by akins088(m): 12:14am On Jul 21, 2021
The same Abraham that was captured in your holy book. One of the son of this act is recognized as the father of the faith you practice. Must you attack any religion to promote yours. Please seek knowledge before you come to the public space to post anything.
MrBrownJay1:

come on bro, its well documentated in the bible that he was married to ONE wife but had 8 children by 3 different women (Sarah, Hagar, Keturah)... so yes Abraham was a confirmed fornicator who had sex with women that he was NOT married to, yet was never punished for his "supposed" sin.
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by salem1996: 12:15am On Jul 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Concerning Hagar ...

As for Keturah,

Shall we move on to King David next? undecided

Stop making the guy looking wise.
Feeding through the Anus is a communication if deficiency. Stop schooling him, he is not wanting to learn, rather to argue. sadly, he has proudly disgrace himself.

Nothing hurt like seeing a man so confident in error
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 12:16am On Jul 21, 2021
CELEBRITIZ:

Did the Bible call her slave wife ? Why are you adding to the Bible. We are saying what the Bible said . God clearly said slave why are you insisting it's slave wife. Stop talking bullshit
Was she a slave? undecided
Was she a wife? undecided
Was she called a slave even after she was married to Abraham? Was she still bondseevant to her master, Sarah, even after her becoming wife to Abraham? undecided
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 12:17am On Jul 21, 2021
CELEBRITIZ:

The picture you sent was not needed in this argument. Was Hagai sold?. Let's not divert from the truth. Call a spade a spade . It's simple, she was a slave so stop changing the narrative
Um... Did I say she was not a slave? undecided
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by themanderon: 12:19am On Jul 21, 2021
Strange doctrine from the pit of hell. He is probably doing the same thing and he seeks to lure unsuspecting people into his sick ideology.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did / Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary / A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.