Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) (53481 Views)

Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam / Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage / Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by zedegit: 5:41am On Jul 21, 2021
Bornsinner7:
It is written many false prophets shall arise and they shall deceive many

This is truly the END TIMES.
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 5:46am On Jul 21, 2021
jcross19:
is it not the same bible am reading? I just gave you two examples ,sabbat and marriage still you were twisting it.... The iarealites have about 623 laws that guided them even some of the laws was broken by David while some were discarded by Jesus...why did they kill Jesus because is going against their laws and tradition, well may God shed more light to you...
Did you bother to carefully read what you responded to?
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ did not DISPROVE the Old Covenant Laws - He lived according to those same exact Law Himself in order to fulfill it. undecided

Instead what Jesus Christ did was introduce a new Law, separate and different from the Old Covenant to those who were weary and Heavy laden. undecided
Jesus Christ did not go against any Old Covenant Law or tradition. He lived His life fulfilling the Old Covenant, this while teaching His followers a New Covenant. undecided
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by zedegit: 5:59am On Jul 21, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

again, you are fully entitled to your opinion...and so long as you have nothing tangible to bring to this discussion...

[img]https://media./images/78e5284f471dcb949e0a4ab8d3127036/tenor.gif[/img]

You have a fixed mind and will never listen to reason except the same thing you've been regurgitating since.

Isaac is the son of promise and Sarah is the recognized wife of Abraham ordained by God to fulfill His promise.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 21, 2021
This one has obviously buried 1000 human heads in his church foundation.
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 21, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

- do you guys have the AUDACITY to claim that if your wife agrees to your FORNICATING SINS, then it is no longer a sin in the eyes of your god?!?!?!?!?
- do you guys have the AUDACITY to claim that fornicating is only a sin if/when your wife disgrees to it?
- do you guys have the AUDACITY to claim that your holybook is ok with fornication, so long as your wife agrees to it?!

[img]https://media1./images/13744fb35f73ca67922452ab0f2ebaed/tenor.gif?itemid=5369373[/img]
Your picture shows it all..
When Satan tempts.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 21, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

there are COUNTLESS contradictions in the bible, and this is just one of them. now you decide whether you wanna stand by the WORD of your god, or anything else! your "god" said she is a slave and not a wife (thus could be sent away), if you wanna believe that she isnt then fair enough.
Those are not contradictions.
Only unbelievers who are not filled with the holyspirit see it as contradictions.
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by peacettw: 6:20am On Jul 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Concerning Hagar ...

As for Keturah,

Shall we move on to King David next? undecided

Had to confirm this and lo and behold, it's true. Thanks for the new information. Really need to study my bible more. One thing though, he married Keturah so no foul there.

Truth is that most don't see 'fornication' (if that word still exists) as a sin. Same way giving birth out of wedlock is no longer a taboo. Same way rocks are no longer being thrown at women who put on trousers. Societal values are changing and alongside it religion

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by psalmuelwater(m): 6:29am On Jul 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
"Fornicating" with one who is your wife? Is that even possible? I don't follow at all . undecided

So in a nutshell we are permitted to marry more than one wife?

It's not adultery, so far we are married to the person, up till the 4th wife, is that what you are saying?
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 6:31am On Jul 21, 2021
psalmuelwater:

So in a nutshell we are permitted to marry more than one wife?

It's not adultery, so far we are married to the person, up till the 4th wife, is that what you are saying?
Are you living today under the same Law that Abraham lived under back many 1000s of years ago? undecided
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 6:35am On Jul 21, 2021
peacettw:

Had to confirm this and lo and behold, it's true. Thanks for the new information. Really need to study my bible more. One thing though, he married Keturah so no foul there.

Truth is that most don't see 'fornication' (if that word still exists) as a sin. Same way giving birth out of wedlock is no longer a taboo. Same way rocks are no longer being thrown at women who put on trousers. Societal values are changing and alongside it religion
All 3 women were Abraham's wives so no foul. undecided

Under the New Covenant, Jesus Christ declares that it is not when you commit a sexual act that you sin but instead when you Lust about another in your heart - that is the new standard for sexual sin as set by Jesus Christ in Matthew 5 vs 28. undecided
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by damosky12(m): 6:42am On Jul 21, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

here is the questions you need to ask yourself (And forget the above gibberish):
- did some highly respect men of the bible fornicate with single women and went unpunished (aka Abraham, King Dadid/Solomon)?
- if these men werent punished for their so called "sins", why would you believe that having sex with unmarried women is a sin?!

So deceitful of you to cut out the teachings of Jesus Christ and His Apostles.

Let me add this: This is a CHRISTian thread. It isn't a Muslim or Jewish thread. Christians follow the teachings of Jesus Christ and His Apostles. We don't try to justify ourselves against the teachings of Jesus Christ.

If you aren't a Christian or you don't esteem the teachings of Jesus, you have no business on this thread. You can hold your delusion to yourself.

Let me also add: The men you quoted lived at a time in which the Bible described as a time of ignorance. Yes, they followed God by faith. But they walked in the ignorance of certain truths.

Acts 17:30-31
[30]And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
[31]Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

You will not be judged like Abraham and David and co. You'll be judged based on the truths you are exposed to. If you have learnt that fornication is a sin, and you compare yourself to Abraham and David who lived before Christ, you are willfully walking in delusion.

Enough said.
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by linecrosser: 6:50am On Jul 21, 2021
Baawahala:

Your picture shows it all..
When Satan tempts.

Mr brownjay

You are claiming the Bible supports fornication because Abraham slept with Hagar.
I hope you read further to know that the baby Hagar had for Abraham God didn't reckon with him as a child of promise, God chose Isaac. The problem happening today is still because of the mistake Abraham made.
David suffered his consequence too.
Solomon suffered his own.
When you are reading the bible, try and read deeply, not taking a verse out of context.
I come in peace.
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by lolaben(m): 6:53am On Jul 21, 2021
martolux:
That's exactly what you'll be fed with if you fail to find time to study the word of God.... By the way, did he paint his lips?

I think he painted his lips o. God help us in this generation, it is clear to me that we are indeed in the end times....
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Abby93(f): 6:55am On Jul 21, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

again, you are fully entitled to your opinion...and so long as you have nothing tangible to bring to this discussion...

[img]https://media./images/78e5284f471dcb949e0a4ab8d3127036/tenor.gif[/img]
Rest! baba mhi grin grin
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by peacettw: 6:55am On Jul 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
All 3 women were Abraham's wives so no foul. undecided

Under the New Covenant, Jesus Christ declares that it is not when you commit a sexual act that you sin but instead when you Lust about another in your heart - that is the new standard for sexual sin as set by Jesus Christ in Matthew 5 vs 28. undecided

I am not sure i follow.

Are you redacting your earlier statement of Abraham been a fornicator now that you know he married the other women besides Sarah? Or are u now deducing that he must have lusted for the other women before marriage thus making him a fornicator?
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 6:59am On Jul 21, 2021
peacettw:

I am not sure i follow.

Are you redacting your earlier statement of Abraham been a fornicator now that you know he married the other women besides Sarah? Or are u now deducing that he must have lusted for the other women before marriage thus making him a fornicator?
I never claimed Abraham was a fornicator because according to scripture, he wasn't. undecided

* Genesis 16 vs 3
* Genesis 25 vs 1
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Abby93(f): 7:02am On Jul 21, 2021
Very important!!
linecrosser:

Mr brownjay

You are claiming the Bible supports fornication because Abraham slept with Hagar.
I hope you read further to know that the baby Hagar had for Abraham God didn't reckon with him as a child of promise, God chose Isaac. The problem happening today is still because of the mistake Abraham made.
When you are reading the bible, try and read deeply, not taking a verse out of context.
I come in peace.
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 7:05am On Jul 21, 2021
linecrosser:

I come in peace.
I am curious.... where in the Bible does God link this problem to Abraham? undecided
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by God2man2again(m): 7:09am On Jul 21, 2021
In the city of the blind, one eyed man will be the King.
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by farem: 7:16am On Jul 21, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdqHycwGJFo
Demonic pastor everywhere. Let him erase all the eternal doom spelled against fornication in the pages of the Bible first. Woke gospellers
Galatians 5:19, 21 (KJV) Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Yxxx: 7:19am On Jul 21, 2021
I read some comments and I can conclude that demons are on nairaland.
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by unikprince(m): 7:21am On Jul 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Correction! Sin was not destroyed on the cross for those of the New Covenant aka Christians, so throw that doctrine in the trash where it belongs abeg! undecided
That's the message this Pastor is trying to pass across na, that grace has eradicate anything called sin.
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 7:30am On Jul 21, 2021
unikprince:

That's the message this Pastor is trying to pass across na, that grace has eradicate anything called sin.
Na wa for the Kain doctrines wey full market oo. undecided
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by phemmyfour: 7:37am On Jul 21, 2021
Oktane:

How convenient!

You are not followers of Abraham 'our father in faith'?
Father of faith NOT our father of faith.

What happened to this scripture below:

Heb12:2
Looking up to Jesus, the AUTHOR and FINISHER of our faith
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by DAMN99: 7:38am On Jul 21, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

many great men of your holy book had sex with SINGLE women that they were not married to, had countless babymamas/mistresses etc and were never punished by your "god".... so it is safe to say that the above man is actually right on the subject. but hey, if you believe that sex before marriage is a sin then pls tell us all what the punishment is, so i can therefore educate you about highly respected fornicators in your holy book, such as Abraham, king David/Solomon who were never punished for their supposed sin.

the only one that was punished was because he had sex with a MARRIED woman, apart from that, sex with single women has ALWAYS been ok in your holy book.

thank me later...
It doesn't matter what the punishment is cause there is a punishment for Sex before marriage and it's a sin written both in the bible and quran. And plus you know nothing about the holy book just stfu.

FYI you're wrong about abraham. Solomon has multiple wives yes and that's not sex before marriage. David slept with bethsheba and he was punished.
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by peacettw: 7:54am On Jul 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I never claimed Abraham was a fornicator because according to scripture, he wasn't. undecided

* Genesis 16 vs 3
* Genesis 25 vs 1

Just checked. Tot u were brownjay
Apologies. Your posts have been insightful so far. Well done

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:00am On Jul 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ never abolished the Law

2. there were those who fulfilled the Law even during the time that Jesus Christ was on earth. Joseph of Arimathea, Zachariah and Elizabeth, Simeon the priest, Joseph father of Jesus, and even John the Baptist - all of them where righteous men according to the Old Covenant and live during the time of Jesus Christ. undecided

3. Those who failed in keeping the Law were sinners and no, they were not stoned to death for being sinners. Instead the death penalty depended on crime committed. undecided

4. The Old Law belonged only to those who are born with the Blood of Jacob in their veins alone - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20.. It was never meant for the Gentiles as God Himself excluded them from that agreement. undecided

5. Jesus Christ instead came instead to give a New Law, not to those already made righteous by the Old Law but to the sinners of the Old Law who were weary and Heavy laden. Jesus Christ threw open the gates of the Kingdom of God to those of the Gentile nations after His resurrection, welcoming us into His fold. undecided

No longer are we, Gentiles, Lawless for we are now under a New Law and Covenant, Jesus Christ and It is His commandments that define for us what sin is and it is His Truth we trust. undecided

"For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility by abolishing the law of commandments expressed in ordinances, that he might create in himself one new man in place of the two." (Ephesians 2:15).
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by detectivejones: 8:01am On Jul 21, 2021
Funnily enough, most folks in here calling the pastor end time preacher are fornicating on a daily and still raising holy hands.
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. A Covenant is a Law , and according to God, the Law Abraham was under included commandments, statutes and rules.. circumcision is the seal of the Covenant/Law, the details of which are not provided us in the case of Abraham. So, yes, Abraham was under Law with God at the time . undecided

2. Since we have no information in the details of the comandments/rules that God gave Abraham, we cannot speak exactly of the laws in question except that He was indeed under Law as God Hismelf confirmed. undecided

I have to retrace what started our argument, we're on the same page, I'm tryna counter the guy that said Abraham is a fornicator lol so not u, it's nice dragging with u.
You know the scripture smiley wink
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:16am On Jul 21, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

"For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility by abolishing the law of commandments expressed in ordinances, that he might create in himself one new man in place of the two." (Ephesians 2:15).
Jesus Christ said that He did not come to above the Law but fulfill it, which is exactly what He did. undecided

I suggest you try to read that verse from Ephesians using a Bible translations that maybe doesn't try to contradict Jesus Christ's own Words. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did / Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary / When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.