Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) (53482 Views)

Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam / Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage / Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by shegun4sur: 2:26am On Jul 21, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

pls stop taking from the above verse only what fits your agenda. remember, just because hagar was given to Abraham "to be" his wife, doesnt mean they were married...as we can clearly see from the below that she was ALWAYS referred as a SLAVE, not a wife/concubine:

- Abraham referred to his supposed wife Hagar as his wife's slave, not her concubine nor his wife.
- Hagar was referred as a SLAVE by the angel of the lord, not as his wife.
- Hagar said she was running away from her MISTRESS, not her supposed concubine (which she would be if she was indeed married to Abraham)
- how can a man have a wife but refer to her as a SLAVE?!?!?!? you guys make no damn sense!
- how can a supposed wife (Hagar) be openly mistreated by her concubine?! you guys make NO SENSE!

Since having numerous wives is permissible according to them, then one can just have consent with as many ladies as desired and lash them
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Sunkyapogee(m): 2:46am On Jul 21, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

she was a slave that was used as a surrogate...thats why your god had no quarrel when she was thrown out of Abraham's house and sent to the desert, like a stranger. if she remotely was a wife to Abraham, then she would have been treated just like your god expects a man to treat his wife... unless of course you now claim that you god beliueve that you can send your wife to the desert to suffer, for no appearant reason, abi?!?!??!
Racism no start today ooh..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Toni19: 3:13am On Jul 21, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

One day you will have a daughter and when men sample her well and later you Will thank them for a job well done.
God is not to be blamed.

many great men of your holy book had sex with SINGLE women that they were not married to, had countless babymamas/mistresses etc and were never punished by your "god".... so it is safe to say that the above man is actually right on the subject. but hey, if you believe that sex before marriage is a sin then pls tell us all what the punishment is, so i can therefore educate you about highly respected fornicators in your holy book, such as Abraham, king David/Solomon who were never punished for their supposed sin.

the only one that was punished was because he had sex with a MARRIED woman, apart from that, sex with single women has ALWAYS been ok in your holy book.

thank me later...
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:41am On Jul 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Sin is as defined by Law or as defined by your flesh, which one? undecided

Romans 3-20

"Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin."
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:46am On Jul 21, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

Romans 3-20

"Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin."
That verse says the opposite of what you claim , just so you know.

Anyway, you still haven't answered my question. undecided

You claim you are not under Law implyng that you are Lawless. Yet you claim that being lawless you have to watch for sin. Where is this sin defined if you are Lawless? undecided
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:47am On Jul 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
This statement of your is untrue
.... Above, God Himself tells you that Abraham was justified by Him for obeying His laws and statutes. undecided

I mean the 10 commandments, above quotes you mentioned is talking about the convenant Abraham have with God ( the circumcission) and not the 10 commadment.
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:50am On Jul 21, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

I mean the 10 commandments, above quotes you mentioned is talking about the convenant Abraham have with God ( the circumcission) and not the 10 commadment.
1. There is no record that God gave Abraham even the 10 commandments so nothing of Genesis 26 vs 1 - 5 hints at such. undecided

2. According to that, Abraham was under Law with God and was justified by His obedience of said laws and statutes . undecided
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by udemzeus(m): 3:51am On Jul 21, 2021
God save us from end time prophet
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Oktane: 3:51am On Jul 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Did you know that in the Old Covenant, God allowed the taking of "slave wives" which are lesser wives or called concubines too - Exodus 21 vs 7 -11 undecided

Grow would have been funny if it wasn't so sad.

So GOD the embodiment of perfection (which means incapable of changing) changed his laws on the New testament?

Wow!

His laws in the old testament differ from the laws in the new testament.

This is new to me.
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:53am On Jul 21, 2021
Oktane:

Grow would have been funny if it wasn't so sad.

So GOD the embodiment of perfection (which means incapable of changing) changed his laws on the New testament?

Wow!

His laws in the old testament differ from the laws in the new testament.
This is new to me.
God did not Change His Law. Instead the Old Covenant is a separate and different Covenant from the New Covenant - all of God's Laws are Eternal meaning they are immutable. undecided
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Oktane: 3:55am On Jul 21, 2021
phemmyfour:
Oga Ade!
We are CHRIST followers, not Abraham, Moses or David followers. Those guys were humans and err at one point or the other in their lives. Christ is the standard.

We follow CHRIST teachings and that of his apostles as led by the holy spirit

How convenient!

You are not followers of Abraham 'our father in faith'?
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:01am On Jul 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That verse says the opposite of what you claim , just so you know.

Anyway, you still haven't answered my question. undecided

You claim you are not under Law implyng that you are Lawless. Yet you claim that being lawless you have to watch for sin. Where is this sin defined if you are Lawless? undecided

No, christians re not lawless ( I know what you're implying), the law was abolished due to nobody can keep it as whole, what I mean that christians re not under law is ( those times, If you fail to keep one law, you will die immediately, the people will stone you to death but now that Christ has abolished it, if you did sin, nobody is stoning you to death but remember that wages of sin is death) not even christian, no human is under the law now but under grace, those times nothing like let's pray for forgiveness (that's how bad law is) but purification is carried out by the high priest yearly ( sin that the people didn't catch) grin grin

Mary Magdalene case is example to this, she is a sinner but Christ didn't codemn to be stoned to death as the commandment says but if she continue in sin "she will die".
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Oktane: 4:04am On Jul 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Is there a law somewhere that stipulates that as Hagar's master, Sarah could not marry her slave to whomever she chooses? undecided

[b]God deals with us via His Laws so where He has not decreed a Law, we are not allowed to make one up. And as far as slavery is concerned, God allowed it [/b]even in His Old Covenant Law so I am not sure what your are against in this. undecided

You actually meant this.

There is fire on the mountain.

So God creator of all men express his preference for some above others.

Really!

Read your post again...this time slowly.

How does it even sound to you?

GOD permitted slavery in one form or another.
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:05am On Jul 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. There is no record that God gave Abraham even the 10 commandments so nothing of Genesis 26 vs 1 - 5 hints at such. undecided

2. According to that, Abraham was under Law with God and was justified by His obedience of said laws and statutes . undecided

Yeah, that's what I'm saying, Abraham is not under the law that time, but he have convenant with God (circumcission),

Not if you have adultery you will die
Remember the sabath day, keep it holy
Emm what a again, thou shall not kill

Abraham doe not know all this, what he know is the convenant he has with God. Shikina
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Krismas(m): 4:27am On Jul 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, Hagar was a slave wife- she remained a slave to the first wife even in marriage and her husband knew this. So, What is wrong in referring to a slave woman as just that? undecided
coolIt’s complete falsehood. Marriage nullifies slavery. U cannot be both at the same time. Even the law forbids it in d Bible. Which bride price did Abram pay for Hagar? To whom did he pay it? How was the marriage contracted? Also, why did Abram marry his own sister Sarai, if he is not a fornicator? And If fornication is a sin, who did Cain marry in d Bible?
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by kennyz247(m): 4:34am On Jul 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You are only here picking here what you want and applying your spin to it to fit the narrative of your choice. undecided

In the same book, the author of Genesis told the slave woman was given to Abraham for wife. Why do you throw that out so you can continue to insist that because she was called a slave woman she could not be a wife? undecided
my question here,so a woman can just stay in one conna and decide to give another person daughter to a man as a wife.. without d concept of her family and call that a legal wife ? hmm someone is confused here
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by shegun4sur: 4:36am On Jul 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Well, there is no law against the having of numerous wives, or husbands, to begin with, I am afraid. undecided
So how could one be said to be "fornicating" even with a second wife? undecided

Which law is against fornication?
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:44am On Jul 21, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

No, christians re not lawless ( I know what you're implying), the law was abolished due to nobody can keep it as whole, what I mean that christians re not under law is ( those times, If you fail to keep one law, you will die immediately, the people will stone you to death but now that Christ has abolished it, if you did sin, nobody is stoning you to death but remember that wages of sin is death) not even christian, no human is under the law now but under grace, those times nothing like let's pray for forgiveness (that's how bad law is) but purification is carried out by the high priest yearly ( sin that the people didn't catch) grin grin

Mary Magdalene case is example to this, she is a sinner but Christ didn't codemn to be stoned to death as the commandment says but if she continue in sin "she will die".
1. Jesus Christ never abolished the Law

2. there were those who fulfilled the Law even during the time that Jesus Christ was on earth. Joseph of Arimathea, Zachariah and Elizabeth, Simeon the priest, Joseph father of Jesus, and even John the Baptist - all of them where righteous men according to the Old Covenant and live during the time of Jesus Christ. undecided

3. Those who failed in keeping the Law were sinners and no, they were not stoned to death for being sinners. Instead the death penalty depended on crime committed. undecided

4. The Old Law belonged only to those who are born with the Blood of Jacob in their veins alone - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20.. It was never meant for the Gentiles as God Himself excluded them from that agreement. undecided

5. Jesus Christ instead came instead to give a New Law, not to those already made righteous by the Old Law but to the sinners of the Old Law who were weary and Heavy laden. Jesus Christ threw open the gates of the Kingdom of God to those of the Gentile nations after His resurrection, welcoming us into His fold. undecided

No longer are we, Gentiles, Lawless for we are now under a New Law and Covenant, Jesus Christ and It is His commandments that define for us what sin is and it is His Truth we trust. undecided
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by OkoAnike(m): 4:45am On Jul 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Concerning Hagar ...

As for Keturah,

Shall we move on to King David next? undecided

So if your wife says take her, hence you 've not commit fornication... � � haha haha bravo continue to deceive your self
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:47am On Jul 21, 2021
Oktane:

You actually meant this.
There is fire on the mountain.
So God creator of all men express his preference for some above others.
Really!
Read your post again...this time slowly.
How does it even sound to you?
GOD permitted slavery in one form or another.
Again....if you are not aware of what God's Law says please I suggest you spend time learning it instead. undecided

Yes, God permitted slavery in His Laws to men. If you don't like that, go question Him. This is not to do with preference but His decree. undecided
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:52am On Jul 21, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

Yeah, that's what I'm saying, Abraham is not under the law that time, but he have convenant with God (circumcission),

Not if you have adultery you will die
Remember the sabath day, keep it holy
Emm what a again, thou shall not kill

Abraham doe not know all this, what he know is the convenant he has with God. Shikina
1. A Covenant is a Law , and according to God, the Law Abraham was under included commandments, statutes and rules.. circumcision is the seal of the Covenant/Law, the details of which are not provided us in the case of Abraham. So, yes, Abraham was under Law with God at the time . undecided

2. Since we have no information in the details of the comandments/rules that God gave Abraham, we cannot speak exactly of the laws in question except that He was indeed under Law as God Hismelf confirmed. undecided
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:56am On Jul 21, 2021
OkoAnike:
So if your wife says take her, hence you 've not commit fornication... � � haha haha bravo continue to deceive your self
You all need to be able to separate context at this stage in life... the story is of Abraham as written of in the Bible, not about me or how I think. undecided

You are told that the slave is given to him as a WIFE so how can you be said to be fornicating when bedding a woman that is your WIFE? undecided
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:57am On Jul 21, 2021
shegun4sur:
Which law is against fornication?
What law is against fornication? I don't understand the question. undecided
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 5:00am On Jul 21, 2021
kennyz247:

my question here,so a woman can just stay in one conna and decide to give another person daughter to a man as a wife.. without d concept of her family and call that a legal wife ? hmm someone is confused here
Again pay attention to context... this is a stories that has been in your Bible for hundreds of years. undecided

I am definitely not the confused party in this case so try to keep up. undecided
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by CivilAboki: 5:01am On Jul 21, 2021
Guy why are you so dull?
MrBrownJay1:

pls stop taking from the above verse only what fits your agenda. remember, just because hagar was given to Abraham "to be" his wife, doesnt mean they were married...as we can clearly see from the below that she was ALWAYS referred as a SLAVE, not a wife/concubine:

- Abraham referred to his supposed wife Hagar as his wife's slave, not her concubine nor his wife.
- Hagar was referred as a SLAVE by the angel of the lord, not as his wife.
- Hagar said she was running away from her MISTRESS, not her supposed concubine (which she would be if she was indeed married to Abraham)
- how can a man have a wife but refer to her as a SLAVE?!?!?!? you guys make no damn sense!
- how can a supposed wife (Hagar) be openly mistreated by her concubine?! you guys make NO SENSE!

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by phill63(m): 5:04am On Jul 21, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdqHycwGJFo

The Bible said;

Romans 6:1 KJV
What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?

Mr. Finished grace! Be deceiving yourself there. One thing I always pray for is that God should forgive me my sins. One thing I will never defend or support is the justification of sin. Oga repent! You are a big time false prophet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by LivingTribunal: 5:04am On Jul 21, 2021
Fake pastor approvably justifying his sin
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 5:06am On Jul 21, 2021
Krismas:
coolIt’s complete falsehood. Marriage nullifies slavery. U cannot be both at the same time. Even the law forbids it in d Bible. Which bride price did Abram pay for Hagar? To whom did he pay it? How was the marriage contracted? Also, why did Abram marry his own sister Sarai, if he is not a fornicator? And If fornication is a sin, who did Cain marry in d Bible?
1. What marriage Law in the Bible nullifies slavery? Can you be more specific please? undecided

2. Did God stipulate a bride price for marriage when He defined it in Genesis 2 vs 24 undecided

3. Did God specify a law against the marrying of one's own sister or cousin during the time of Abraham? undecided

4. Of what importance is who Cain married to this conversation? undecided
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:12am On Jul 21, 2021
false prophets shall arise and deceive many .......

Matthew 24:11 KJV
And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many..

guys fasten your Bible belt

in (1) prayer

(2) Fasting

(3) & intensive bible study

end time is

Matthew 7:13-14 KJV
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: [14] Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Revelation 22:14 KJV
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

don't allow anything or anyone prevents your glorious entrance into heaven
shalom
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Krismas(m): 5:13am On Jul 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. What marriage Law in the Bible nullifies slavery? Can you be more specific please? undecided

2. Did God stipulate a bride price for marriage when He defined it in Genesis 2 vs 24 undecided

3. Did God specify a law against the marrying of one's own sister or cousin during the time of Abraham? undecided

4. Of what importance is who Cain married to this conversation? undecided
coolUr arguments are completely off key. Yet u think u are biblically sound. I have resolved NEVER to read ur comments again. Bye
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 5:15am On Jul 21, 2021
Krismas:
coolUr arguments are completely off key. Yet u think u are biblically sound. I have resolved NEVER to read ur comments again. Bye
This from someone who made at least 4 unscriptural claims in just his last post. undecided
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by jcross19: 5:41am On Jul 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ did not DISPROVE the Old Covenant Laws - He lived according to those same exact Law Himself in order to fulfill it. undecided

Instead what Jesus Christ did was introduce a new Law, separate and different from the Old Covenant to those who were weary and Heavy laden. undecided
is it not the same bible am reading? I just gave you two examples ,sabbat and marriage still you were twisting it.... The iarealites have about 623 laws that guided them even some of the laws was broken by David while some were discarded by Jesus...why did they kill Jesus because is going against their laws and tradition, well may God shed more light to you...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did / When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.