Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,372 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) (83247 Views)

Sperm Washout: ANDREWS LIVER SALT And The Shenanigans Of Some Nigerian Girls / Matured Mind Pls Does Andrew Liver Salt And Becham Apiclox Prevent Pregnancy / Can Andrew Liver Salt Wash Away Sperm After Three Days Of Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 23, 2021
It is called shrinkflation
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Oshokalo: 8:23am On Jul 23, 2021
Gorillakiller25:

GOATandYAMtheory
I remember back in when you campaign vigorously against Jonathan. Back then your ass was everywhere.
The bad economy has nothing to do with population, rather bad economic policies

Stop pretending to be an illiterate
true high population has nothing to do with bad economy,if not Asians will be the poorest

1 Like

Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Antoeni(m): 8:25am On Jul 23, 2021
Andrew liver salt
Saving lives since 1902

1 Like

Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Marcy45marcy: 8:27am On Jul 23, 2021
Hi
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Awaja(m): 8:29am On Jul 23, 2021
If only it's still potent ,no qualms
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 23, 2021
nairavsdollars:
From Gala to Titus Sardines and now Andrews Liver Salt, why is everything getting smaller
Because those in government have smaller sense
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Kingsleystunner(m): 8:31am On Jul 23, 2021
Everything is reducing short people is reducing too
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by mechanics(m): 8:32am On Jul 23, 2021
It's been long I took it.
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by toffyz(m): 8:32am On Jul 23, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Andrew Liver salt is not like Gala and Sardines. What you have there is a single dose and no matter the excuse, they will not dispense half a dose for you, it's like saying Panadol is getting smaller because Gala and Sardines are getting smaller when a single tab must remain 500mg.
You're right bro...I think it's the sachet that looks smaller than before.
The content remain the same!

1 Like

Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by harmony75: 8:33am On Jul 23, 2021
Since when?! It's over 2years naw this Size!
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by tholhusomhie: 8:37am On Jul 23, 2021
Ask PMB + APC
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by mapet: 8:37am On Jul 23, 2021
nairavsdollars:
From Gala to Titus Sardines and now Andrews Liver Salt, why is everything getting smaller

You want Andrews Liver Salt to be increased in quantity? You know Andrews is a drug, you want that to increase in quantity... why? For you I can't think of any other reasons except a care for your "birth-control-substance"
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by hammedkola(m): 8:39am On Jul 23, 2021
nairavsdollars:
This has been like this for over 3 years now
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Decency2020(f): 8:39am On Jul 23, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Beware of him. He bites!

Not only bites, with rabies too.
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by mapet: 8:39am On Jul 23, 2021
KingLennon:

So u blame the reduce in quantity to child bearing? What about the high tax rate or the inflation? You must not always prove to everyone that u have the sense of your moniker...

High tax rate compared to which country?
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Bryan88(m): 8:41am On Jul 23, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I'll blame that one Buhari and his incompetencies
you can say that again.
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Chizzyferd(m): 8:41am On Jul 23, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Because the problem is Nigeria is getting bigger by the day. Anyway watch this new interesting movie and thank me later (it's an eye opener for everyone)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H4HbKUEVUs
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by adebwalex(m): 8:42am On Jul 23, 2021
nairavsdollars:

That is the Evidence that the Economy is bad when companies are paying to much taxes. Common biscuits now if you see the quantity meeeee
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by mapet: 8:43am On Jul 23, 2021
Springboot:
This is the most ridiculous post I've seen on nairaland, whoever put this on the home page is sure an illiterate. seun can you educate your moderators please, how can you compare gala, sardine etc to a medication like ALS? That's a single dose, are they suppose to give you overdose because you want quantity? Oh I pity the youths of today.

Bros,

The lady OP is the first of the fools. Except she's complaining about reducing the source of her abortion ingredient, reduction in size of medication should even be seen as reducing toxicity in the body

1 Like

Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by ThuGGeR147: 8:45am On Jul 23, 2021
Na Buhari & APC cause am.... Buhari must Go Ooh.. This is too much Ooh... shocked shocked shocked
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by chespond: 8:47am On Jul 23, 2021
hope4nigeria:
you just describe who you are, your foolishness knowns no bounds, must you insult before you make a point?
U just come here dey yarn okoto, shey no be insult u too take start, I guess u're both then.
The guy get point na, ur brothers Sabi say dem no get money to cater for more than two kids them go still dey born like rat.

1 Like

Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Adadioranma79(f): 8:51am On Jul 23, 2021
It has been like that for a while now. I think it has nothing to do with the size, it still gets the job done. Look around you, most stuff are coming in small packages now.

nairavsdollars:
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Adadioranma79(f): 8:54am On Jul 23, 2021
Thank you
FreeStuffsNG:

Andrew Liver salt is not like Gala and Sardines. What you have there is a single dose and no matter the excuse, they will not dispense half a dose for you, it's like saying Panadol is getting smaller because Gala and Sardines are getting smaller when a single tab must remain 500mg.

1 Like

Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by tivhador: 8:56am On Jul 23, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by gazza07(m): 8:58am On Jul 23, 2021
Tinubu has been reduced also
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Angelfrost(m): 9:04am On Jul 23, 2021
hope4nigeria:
you just describe who you are, your foolishness knowns no bounds

Minus the needless insults, he is perfectly on point... Nigeria and Africa need to put a check on this population thing! It is a huge disaster already happening.

1 Like

Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by DAMN99: 9:05am On Jul 23, 2021
Even sk wey we dey buy for 500 don turn 1k, I just dey wonder wetin dey sup angry
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by DAMN99: 9:07am On Jul 23, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
Calm down; you still have more two years to wail grin

Una never see something: buhari till 2045 grin
Like really you Make me check my calendar. grin
Before 2045 thunder go don fire am
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Bluntemperor: 9:08am On Jul 23, 2021
KingLennon:

So u blame the reduce in quantity to child bearing? What about the high tax rate or the inflation? You must not always prove to everyone that u have the sense of your moniker...

He is not making any point.He must have woken up from the wrong side of the bed!
While the South is even trying to limit the Child's bearing, especially amongst the Elites,the North are without control and may be due to their religion but we must face reality of overpopulation!
China has 1.4Billion Population and the new Population Policy has increased the Couple's Children to two instead of one.
The major problems of Nigeria and Africa unlike China and India is that we can't feed ourselves unlike those two Countries mentioned above.We import virtually everything into the Country!
Recent events showed that ordinary Nigerian-Rice is not Sand-Free,hence the importation of these items.Next is nepotism in border closures.Most of the time, Southern borders are closed and not same with the North.
The first Independence or breakthrough a Nation must have is feeding yourselves without looking to outsiders! That is how American, Canada, Germany,etc did it.
Here most of the allocated Funds for Agric and allied Projects are stolen and ordinary Nigerians are suffering as the market forces manipulation is becoming uncontrollable!
Too Shameful!
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Angelfrost(m): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2021
safesurfer:
What do you mean by the bolded?

A typical Nigerian (let me desist from stereotyping) will keep reproducing if one gender (Male or female, especially the latter) is more than the other. E.g Couples continuing to procreate if they have 2 or 3 girls and no boys even when resources to raise the offspring are terribly limited.

This is the stupidity and idiocy of the average Nigerian and African!!!

2 Likes

Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by africanpride1: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2021
nairavsdollars:
shocked shocked shocked When I was a kid, both we the Children, Seniors and Parents used to use a lot of Andrew Liver Salt. Enjoying and OverEating the surplus food then was norm. Almost everyday, Dad would just get his stomach bloated with sumptuous mean, then I'll soon hear "Oya take, run go and buy me Andrew Liver Salt" Just this morning, I noticed the highest level of recent years accumulated dust specifically and only on the Pack of Andrew Liver Salt in a Chemist Shop. cry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) / OHAI Changed The Life Of A 72-Year-Old Woman Through Surgery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.