Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) (83245 Views)

Sperm Washout: ANDREWS LIVER SALT And The Shenanigans Of Some Nigerian Girls / Matured Mind Pls Does Andrew Liver Salt And Becham Apiclox Prevent Pregnancy / Can Andrew Liver Salt Wash Away Sperm After Three Days Of Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by annyz: 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
Why not buy 2 if 1 is not enough for you.
Case closed!
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Banat89(m): 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
This is condom liver salt
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Darkmode64: 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
If you dey talk Andrew's Liver, what can you say about TopTea? angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
so now,one sachet cannot do the abortion successfully?
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by seangy4konji: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
so how many would you buy for a glass of wateram not understanding.
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Joetttimua1811(m): 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
This is our corn tree
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
Na who see food chop dey purge
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by yemiyemi: 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
End time Andrew Liver Salt = Next Level grin grin
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by hyzich(m): 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
africanpride1:
shocked shocked shocked When I was a kid, both we the Children, Seniors and Parents used to use a lot of Andrew Liver Salt. Enjoying and OverEating the surplus food then was norm. Almost everyday, Dad would just get his stomach bloated with sumptuous mean, then I'll soon hear "Oya take, run go and buy me Andrew Liver Salt" Just this morning, I noticed the highest level of recent years accumulated dust specifically and only on the Pack of Andrew Liver Salt in a Chemist Shop. cry

Hmmm, which means we only eat to avoid hunger and not as abundant as before

1 Like

Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by femixx: 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Andrew Liver salt is not like Gala and Sardines. What you have there is a single dose and no matter the excuse, they will not dispense half a dose for you, it's like saying Panadol is getting smaller because Gala and Sardines are getting smaller when a single tab must remain 500mg.

The original size or quantity of Andrew Liver salt was how many doses please?
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by FreeStuffsNG: 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
femixx:

The original size or quantity of Andrew Liver salt was how many doses please?
It has always been a single dose sir. There's no original or final dose. This is a highly professional area and I only reminded the OP not to compare it to sardines and Gala in her bid to politicize or trivialize the issue. It would have been better for the OP to stay on general issues instead of delving into such technical area of Pharmacy .
Just take your mind to Paracetamol tablets. Instead of reducing the dose, the price will go up or they reduce cost on ad and probably packaging still within standards permissible in the official books like Pharmacopoiea
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Lekan239(m): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Andrew Liver salt is not like Gala and Sardines. What you have there is a single dose and no matter the excuse, they will not dispense half a dose for you, it's like saying Panadol is getting smaller because Gala and Sardines are getting smaller when a single tab must remain 500mg.
they could reduce it to 250mg, so you will need to sachet to get the required 500mg
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Frenzy01(m): 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
What more do you expect?? This is the new reality in this Corntree, so get used to it

meanwhile, contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Waybill available to any location. Check out siggy for contact info...
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by iceberylin(m): 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
Flahyuq:

Be like dem don collect bread from dz one give am coconut....pele
No vent anger on on top wrong people
Even ur father born 8pikin,u are d 6th
I know u that well....chill abeg grin
That's the simple truth.. African population is unchecked. 250M people OMG? That's a lot of population and if you look at the population graph you'll find that we will hit 500M in only 50 years. Now how do you feed 500M people?
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by iceberylin(m): 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
143WaZoBia:

Guy anybody wey insult you over this comment no get sense because the child bearing thing balance. Yoruba man can have as many wives and children if he’s a Muslim, igbos will continue having children until they balance the gender, Yoruba and north are the same, then under age pregnancy. OnlyGod will help Africa. Too many population that we can’t even use.
Imagine Nigeria has 45m population 60 years ago how did multiply to 200+m
I swear. This is the simple truth but African are too Hot and dumb. In 30 years we'll hit 400-500m at this rate. Please who will feed all these hungry people? The sea can't replenish it's fishes in time so they go extinct. The oil won't be enough either. We need a one family one kid law to reduce our population. Maybe in 50 years increase to 2kids. That's what China did before they became strong in the world.
Truly life is about survival of the fittest
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by 143WaZoBia: 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
iceberylin:

I swear. This is the simple truth but African are too Hot and dumb. In 30 years we'll hit 400-500m at this rate. Please who will feed all these hungry people? The sea can't replenish it's fishes in time so they go extinct. The oil won't be enough either. We need a one family one kid law to reduce our population. Maybe in 50 years increase to 2kids. That's what China did before they became strong in the world.
Truly life is about survival of the fittest
E tire me.
Naija 200m
US 300m
America wey everybody de.
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by iceberylin(m): 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
143WaZoBia:

E tire me.
Naija 200m
US 300m
America wey everybody de.
America is 13 times bigger than Nigeria In landmark
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by 143WaZoBia: 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
iceberylin:

America is 13 times bigger than Nigeria In landmark
Added to the fact that America had 179m population in 1960 while Nigeria had 55m population in the same year..
2021 America 300 vs Nigeria 200.
How we take do am?
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by dododawa1: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
Results of keeping meat for months, something meant to share that Day.
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by iceberylin(m): 2:49am On Jul 24, 2021
143WaZoBia:

Added to the fact that America had 179m population in 1960 while Nigeria had 55m population in the same year..
2021 America 300 vs Nigeria 200.
How we take do am?
Africans don't understand demand and supply. Even poor man wan born 8 children
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by essentialone(m): 2:10am On Jul 24, 2022
Chizzyferd:

Because the problem is Nigeria is getting bigger by the day. Anyway watch this new interesting movie and thank me later (it's an eye opener for everyone)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H4HbKUEVUs

I love the Benita Onyiuke I see in movies. Don't know how she is in real life Shaa. But if I am to choose a wife pattern from movies, it will surely be Mrs Benita Onyiuke. I just love her too much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) / OHAI Changed The Life Of A 72-Year-Old Woman Through Surgery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.