Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) (85760 Views)

Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night / South Korean Toilet Turns Excrement Into Power And Digital Currency / Can You Buy This Electronic Toilet WC For #350,000 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by free2ryhme: 7:12am On Jul 24, 2021

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:15am On Jul 24, 2021
True true, ShitCoin is here to stay.

1 Like

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 7:22am On Jul 24, 2021
Here we eat shit for ritual and make bloody money so thanks ours looks better
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Oluwamayor45: 7:24am On Jul 24, 2021
'I had only ever thought that feces is dirty, but now it is a treasure of great value to me,' Heo Hui-jin, a postgraduate student at the university, said in the Ggool market. 'I even talk about feces during mealtimes, to think about buying any book I want.'
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Oceannaagent: 7:47am On Jul 24, 2021
The currency can be used to buy goods on campus—like freshly brewed coffee, instant noodles, fruit and even books.

Just like Pi is developing Pi market.
Download Pi network from Playstore or Appstore to mine free coins before mainet in the last quarter of this year.
Use the invitation code charles0402 after registration.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by FreedomArmy: 8:10am On Jul 24, 2021
I thinking country. Here bad news from the cursed dessert region will not even allow you to reason well.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Jobschat(m): 8:28am On Jul 24, 2021
Very Good Information. You have posted the information in a peaceful way. We are expecting more for you. Please follow https://jobschat.in/infosys-off-campus-drive/ Information and do apply.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by dipson4u08(m): 8:39am On Jul 24, 2021
Abeg who send me come this country sef....

Why dem no born me for that kin better country ...
The only disadv. Be say I for get small preeq

4 Likes

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Iamnick(m): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2021
grin grin just imagine una know how much my shut for done make so far
Haba
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Imustnottalk: 9:35am On Jul 24, 2021
Oh Nigeria grin
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Whitecoal711: 9:45am On Jul 24, 2021
Shitty business
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 9:54am On Jul 24, 2021
Ahhh, Me that can shit very well, strong shit o shocked ,imagine, if Dem dey pay 5k per shit , and I dey shit at least 3 times in a day that is (5000x3=15000) 15k per day wink... Tell me why I no go buy benz grin. #Expensive Shit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 10:22am On Jul 24, 2021
shopnimini:
Wow

Just imagine how much can be made after mogbomobranching at a Yoruba party and eating 5 plates of rice

grin

...Oga you dey mention plates of rice for yoruba party
Was expecting something like gbegiri and ewedu/amala + shaki and brokoto, iyan pelu kpomo to l'ata (plenty pepper) for starters.
#toiletworthiness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Pauldollars(m): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2021
shopnimini:

Yoruba parties serve lots of food grin

Ibo parties beer grin

Hausa parties
Tuwo
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by datapanel(m): 11:37am On Jul 24, 2021
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by udede(m): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2021
See how we dey waste shit for Nigeria.
Even today i don't waste two

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2021
Afamsi:
But here in Nigeria if you help somebody desposite the poo in his farm, instead of the fellow to atleast bless you for the manure, he will start to unleash generational curses.
Did the farmer tell you he's looking for manure in the first place grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Afamsi: 11:56am On Jul 24, 2021
Lamasta:

Did the farmer tell you he's looking for manure in the first place grin
Person no fit help somebody again till somebody ask for help?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Eazie351(m): 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
na to dey purge remain
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by lasisi69(f): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
shopnimini:

Ibo parties beer grin

Hausa parties
undecided
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by fukNaija(m): 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
shopnimini:

Ibo parties beer grin

Hausa parties
. Kunu.. Fulani : grin death
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by slimanyd: 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2021
Imagine ure been paid to poo poo . chai. O lord of poo poo , Visit ur son once I set my feet in these country.

1 Like

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
Afamsi:
Person no fit help somebody again till somebody ask for help?
This one na wicked help o grin
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by 9wila: 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
How to Download and Install Window 11 The easy way
https://www.wilatech.com/2021/07/how-to-download-and-install-window-11.html
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by ospreywin(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
Igbe dowo... Lmao

Are you looking for a trusted agent to register your vehicle? Or you need a particular vehicle document? Say no more just check my profile below
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Nwaotu10(m): 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
And Nigeria is still talking about cows and Ruga!
Pathetic cry cry
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
Me wey I fit shit like 10times a day if I use my slimming tea...
Abi make i migrate go south Korea ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Frican: 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
What if you have a single App to download videos/images from several social media account; Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp Status, Facebook etc? We present Czit to you!

Click to download: https:///6fp1FpB7Ds
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by chatinent: 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
Abi na shit I come this world come do?

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by shopnimini: 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
KefeeBRIGHT91:

...Oga you dey mention plates of rice for yoruba party
Was expecting something like gbegiri and ewedu/amala + shaki and brokoto, iyan pelu kpomo to l'ata (plenty pepper) for starters.
#toiletworthiness

You never chop 5 plates of rice before that na why.

You'll shit for 3 days straight.

Na to buy the school remain grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by NgoziLovelyn(f): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
Can someone help me surprise?
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by hbysh789: 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
VenExchange:
Come imagine say na for Nigeria my good country!!

Well

We buy and sell gift card
Greendot
Biitcoyn
And all such of coin at good and flexible rate.
@VenExchange
How can I contact you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Extremely Rare Bird Is Half Male, Half Female (Pictures) / Human-like Species Discovered In South Africa (Photos) / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.