Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) (85781 Views)

Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night / South Korean Toilet Turns Excrement Into Power And Digital Currency / Can You Buy This Electronic Toilet WC For #350,000 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Gunayo(m): 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
Father Lord, please do not allow the angel that post me into Nigeria to post me into this country again in the next world. Do the posting yourself and post me to a better European country. This is my humble plea.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Okenjom(m): 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
You mean upon comfortably unleashing a mess, I can get paid? Wao!

Many a time, it baffles the mind why we share same planet with these guys.

They are way above us in all spheres.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
shopnimini:

Yoruba parties serve lots of food grin

Ibo parties beer grin

Hausa parties

Shiaha.. and alcohol in kettle
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
The last cowbender brain would shut down if he even thinks this.

grin grin grin
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Kessythegeek(m): 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
Expensive shiit!

Enjoy amazing 10 percent discount off on Jumia when you use the code on my signature.

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Okenjom(m): 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
PlayerMeji:
Wow...

God, what did the black man do to deserve these sets of leaders that we have?

See Korea that has gone through countless wars, famines and plagues.

We're in the left side of life.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Franking: 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
While Buhari is trying to reclaim grazing routes.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
ChiefSosa:
If rapture happens, then it must not meet me in Nigeria.

As the world capital of open defecation, I can confidently assure you that Nigeria will do more than expected.
Rather than the FG wasting billions of electricity money on that clueless, camera-thieving monkey with 3 nipples called fashola, let them just buy these toilets for us. I just pray some boys won't start walking around with bread, looking for feces.

grin grin grin
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
/
Everything in Nigeria is a waste until someone of non-African descent comes to show them. What are our universities for? Certificate milling institutions? There are mineral resources in Nigeria that have not been found yet. The Chinese will find them. Thousands of years of gold in Zamfara and it took foreigners to find them. Who did this to Nigerians/blacks?

/

1 Like

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by BSsniffer: 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
Been researching on this. Cow shit can actually be converted into natural gas.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by ThuGGeR147: 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
Imagine Koreans dey use shit generate power & Bitcoin, if na nigeria now, you go hear say na YAHOO PLUS.... Anyways na Buhari cause all this rubbish, nigeria for don dey advance gradually.... Buhari, Buhari, Buhari...
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by lymelyte(m): 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Don't look down on anything in this world, even faeces don dey serve as source of income shocked
the ability to monetize anything is king..
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
They must be making good use of the waste
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by emmy512: 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
So I've been using my toilet the wrong way all this while,
I always wondered why it had two flush at same spot so i just pressed the two buttons same time.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Legacyfinace: 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
This will be haram in Nigeria lol
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
Twelfthman:
Great development!
North Korean how far? Russia nko? US and China sef dey on this table.
They budget billions of dollars to create nuclear weapons that could potentially wipe out humanity...
I mean we should witness more of these kinda development that can help humanity.

My brother tnk u. D twisted obsession of these countries with world domination is pushing d world closer to d brink

1 Like

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by rosinkkit: 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
PlayerMeji:
Wow...

God, what did the black man do to deserve these sets of leaders that we have?

See Korea that has gone through countless wars, famines and plagues.

SHUT UP, YOU LAZY FOOL.

Was it South Korean ''leaders'' that built that thing?

Was it not ordinary private citizens like you?

What stops YOU from innovating and bringing out something new and exciting?

Black this black that. Abeg get out of my face.

Lazy dunce.

2 Likes

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
No be lieeee oo

Drabeey:
I'll be back...

Modified:

If they want to make Naija better, they'll educate us to think for ourselves...

They should see how small things can help the world...

If i don't pay for a cup of coffee once in a year just by shaitting my shait in a place that doesn't mind i shait 10 times a day, why won't i shait?

If you get my point, you'll see how Africans lack thinking for ourselves. This can help a company in your area... "But what if dem dey use your shait? " as par Naija mentality embarassed

Hi, Drabeey was Here

1 Like

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by mastercee(m): 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
ChiefSosa:
If rapture happens, then it must not meet me in Nigeria.

As the world capital of open defecation, I can confidently assure you that Nigeria will do more than expected.
Rather than the FG wasting billions of electricity money on that clueless, camera-thieving monkey with 3 nipples called fashola, let them just buy these toilets for us. I just pray some boys won't start walking around with bread, looking for feces.

You don't even know your Minister of Power... Shame!

1 Like

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by blazebaba(m): 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
Omoh...no try nigerians shitt oh...ee go tire that machine..na there you go kno say people dey shit...
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by OLRAYS(m): 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
Owo igbe kii rún...( Shit money I dey smell)
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by do4luv14(m): 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
Drabeey:
I'll be back...

Modified:

If i don't pay for a cup of coffee once in a year just by shaitting my shait in a place that doesn't mind i shait 10 times a day, why won't i shait?

If you get my point, you'll see how Africans lack thinking for ourselves. This can help a company in your area... "But what if dem dey use your shait? " as par Naija mentality embarassed

Hi, Drabeey was Here

This kind of toilet is already in nigeria

1 Like

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
Sensible country
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by CALCULUS16: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
Despite many professors we have in nigerian universities, none has been able to think outside the box. We read to pass and to be promoted, the white read to invent new thiings, to make things easy for them.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by akilo1: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
It is time to save my poo
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
See thinking folks ooo. Here na silly matters dey occupy our brains.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
Shitcoin
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Lightorder: 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Don't look down on anything in this world, even faeces don dey serve as source of income shocked
God didn’t create anything as waste. Just discover the use
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by SmilingImabong: 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
Hello Drabeey
There is money in waste management
I am talking about Billions of dollars currently 2021and beyond.
That why you wonder why yahoo boys eat feaces. I mean shit. grin
Waste is wealth.
Dont waste your resources
Hi , Smiling Imabong was here
Drabeey:
I'll be back...

Modified:

Hi, Drabeey was Here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by toffyz(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-9771229/South-Korean-toilet-turns-excrement-power-digital-currency.html
What If the toilet users lie they use the toilet while they didn't
Would there be cctv inside the toilet to monitor that or would they come in person to check?
Just curious
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by ElGood: 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
If this shit n get paid enter naija. This will increase the sales of agbo jedi market. With jedi u can poo more than 5 times a day n u earn more money.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Cokahot: 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
Bread with akara na sure banker. U go shi t wella

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Extremely Rare Bird Is Half Male, Half Female (Pictures) / Human-like Species Discovered In South Africa (Photos) / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.