Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,199 members, 7,953,739 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) (86163 Views)

Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night / South Korean Toilet Turns Excrement Into Power And Digital Currency / Can You Buy This Electronic Toilet WC For #350,000 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Focusmind: 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
Nigerian Professors Shakes my head. What do they even research on?? Embezzlement, politics,hand outs and looting.

To even publish a well written article in a learned journal is a problem. They hardly publish in high impact journals.

1 Like

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
Joke right!

That "Ìgbé" in that context isn't faeces but bush
Kingluqman:
Igbe lowo wa

grin
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by samuelevans(m): 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
God. why i go fall for this kind of country called 9/je/rhear??
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
You will now see nigeria guys travelling to Korea to go and sheat
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
We do this, nothing special. Just the branding
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by samuelevans(m): 8:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
grin
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by guru90: 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
How much will they pay let's me know what I am doing.......
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by ProfKhaycee(m): 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
Hmmm... So right now, waste product is no longer a waste product..
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by netmillionaires(m): 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
It really amazes me that many people still think Fashola is the minister of power all this while.

ChiefSosa:
If rapture happens, then it must not meet me in Nigeria.

As the world capital of open defecation, I can confidently assure you that Nigeria will do more than expected.
Rather than the FG wasting billions of electricity money on that clueless, camera-thieving monkey with 3 nipples called fashola, let them just buy these toilets for us. I just pray some boys won't start walking around with bread, looking for feces.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Codeye(m): 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
Best thread
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
Amazing
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
Aginomoto filled rice and energy drinks

shopnimini:

Yoruba parties serve lots of food grin

Ibo parties beer grin

Hausa parties

1 Like

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by frog12: 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
build houses with TETFUND funds grin grin grin grin grin

one nice smart doctor woman win big millions from Gates foundation

Focusmind:
Nigerian Professors Shakes my head. What do they even research on?? Embezzlement, politics,hand outs and looting.

To even publish a well written article in a learned journal is a problem. They hardly publish in high impact journals.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
Expensive sh!t!! Literally.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by pacespot(m): 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
They say if you continue to mess for up to three months and your messes are trapped so that they can't escape into the air, they say it will be enough to produce an atomic bomb grin. It is true that our body wastes contain a lot of gasses.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
shopnimini:
Wow

Just imagine how much can be made after mogbomobranching at a Yoruba party and eating 5 plates of rice

grin
Watery stool not required. It's not gonna produce methane.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by PierreAbutu(m): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
shopnimini:

Ibo parties beer grin

Hausa parties

Hausa parties......kola nut, bitter kola or stale dates grin
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
Igbe dowo grin

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Theophinio(m): 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
Great news
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by IQUIT(m): 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
shopnimini:

Ibo parties beer grin
Hausa parties kulikuli cheesy
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by guidsy(m): 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
Sadly, we have been doing this technology here in Nigeria where shit is processed and converted to biogas (cooking gas) but people don't see it as relevant.

Only to hear the names, South Korea, digital currency, coffee, everybody is now reading between the lines to find more information on how to hammer.

Oya come let's show you how to do several things from shit especially those who want to learn something different from the normal.
1. Biogas - for cooking
2. Biodigester - no need spending much digging soakaway. Processes shit instantly.

Check my signature to reach me.

1 Like

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Fortez: 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
Jesus
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Onyeka2019: 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
Eweeee

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Timon4real(m): 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
This was exactly my final year project, the difference was that I didn't utilize the methane gas produced because it wasn't pure enough...naturally the methane gas produced from this is about 40-50% clean while the rest is CO2 and other gaseous impurity...
You all should know that methane is being produced every day in our septic tanks or soakaway. But this gas tends to build up and could explode when allowed to be produced and not released in the soakaway, that's why you see a long pipe attached to it in your homes to help reduce the production by allowing oxygen into it because methane gas is produced steadily and better in an anaerobic process (no oxygen).
So the technology and idea is already here but.....
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
shopnimini:

Ibo parties beer grin

Hausa parties
kunu n dawa
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by EMMY76: 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
Very impressive with just #300k u can install this biogas toilet in ur house I know guys that are into the business.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
Drabeey:
I'll be back...

Modified:

If they want to make Naija better, they'll educate us to think for ourselves...

They should see how small things can help the world...

If i don't pay for a cup of coffee once in a year just by shaitting my shait in a place that doesn't mind i shait 10 times a day, why won't i shait?

If you get my point, you'll see how Africans lack thinking for ourselves. This can help a company in your area... "But what if dem dey use your shait? " as par Naija mentality embarassed

Hi, Drabeey was Here
Lol what if they use your shit

1 Like

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by FarmTech(m): 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
Afamsi:
But here in Nigeria if you help somebody desposite the poo in his farm, instead of the fellow to atleast bless you for the manure, he will start to unleash generational curses.
Raw feces contains deadly pathogens that will contaminate farm produce. But when treated in a biogas digester, it becomes safe.
Biogas Technology: Types of Anaerobic Digesters

Green Fuel: Why Is Biogas So Important?
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
Humanoid01:
Essentially, faeces is not a waste lol.
People get paid to use the toilet? This kind thing, na to dey chop two plates of beans before person comot for house o.
grin grin
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
ChiefSosa:
If rapture happens, then it must not meet me in Nigeria.

As the world capital of open defecation, I can confidently assure you that Nigeria will do more than expected.
Rather than the FG wasting billions of electricity money on that clueless, camera-thieving monkey with 3 nipples called fashola, let them just buy these toilets for us. I just pray some boys won't start walking around with bread, looking for feces.
grin
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by mikmash(m): 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
Emmm! But we have a lot of bio gas facilities in Nigeria here now. It's nothing new,just that the technology isn't popular.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by 1forall: 12:24am On Jul 26, 2021
While in Nigeria we're still talking about cows and their "grazing routes"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Human-like Species Discovered In South Africa (Photos) / Snake Dies In Sagamu After Swallowing Pregnant Goat(pics). / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.