Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) (85734 Views)

Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night / South Korean Toilet Turns Excrement Into Power And Digital Currency / Can You Buy This Electronic Toilet WC For #350,000 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by neyoohhh: 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
This is the type of woke we Africans need.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by FBIBOT(m): 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
Shit is now the gold.... Bio-gas from shit (animal and human) is already in existence in Nigeria.... Have seen a functioning bio-gas plant in a tertiary institution in Nigeria.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
This technology wouldn't have been possible without the role of 'microorganisms'. I laugh when ignorant mofos here denigrate 'microbiology' as a course..lol. To them, it's only the medical aspect of microbiology they know and as such, has been replaced by med lab science and the entire course has no values lol. This is just a tip of the iceberg on microbial-based technologies. They are so numerous. Educate yourself people!

1 Like

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
Oh, my rod. This is great.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by mipeesoft(m): 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
Trust Naija G-Boy, na to dey look for poo � to chop bread �
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Mouthpis(m): 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
Do they accept imported shit?

This could earn us good foreign exchange.

Somebody should send me their number.

We can send them our strong, heavy, watery, ionic concentrated shits from Nigeria.

This could just be the breakthrough for some people.

1 Like

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Kran: 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Peterson03(m): 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
So now Shit na money
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by AdTimmy: 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
For your information, Fashola is no longer the Minister for Power, it is one aboki, you can google it yourself

ChiefSosa:
If rapture happens, then it must not meet me in Nigeria.

As the world capital of open defecation, I can confidently assure you that Nigeria will do more than expected.
Rather than the FG wasting billions of electricity money on that clueless, camera-thieving monkey with 3 nipples called fashola, let them just buy these toilets for us. I just pray some boys won't start walking around with bread, looking for feces.

1 Like

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Kollyk11(m): 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
Witen:
We need this technology in Nigeria.

I remind you to join the movement for clean environment in every part of Nigeria.

As

We are looking for distributors of our detergent. To learn more about us. Visit our website for more information.
thank you so much.
www.witenwhite.com

If love became the national currency, what kind of work would make you wealthy?
as good as it sounds am sure it wont work in nigeria,some ppl will start carrying the rumour that dey are using peoples shit to do rituals�
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
Meanwhile we're struggling with electronic transmission of election results and killing innovative companies. Giant of Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
Nothing is really wasted..

1 Like

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Freelane33(m): 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
Where are the Nigerian born2shits grin grin grin , South Korea embassy in Nigeria go soon Dey full
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by God2man2again(m): 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
FBIBOT:
Shit is now the gold.... Bio-gas from shit (animal and human) is already in existence in Nigeria.... Have seen a functioning bio-gas plant in a tertiary institution in Nigeria.

Be specific please.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Dmanlex(m): 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
Nice development
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by peacefulworld01(m): 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
PlayerMeji:
Wow...

God, what did the black man do to deserve these sets of leaders that we have?

See Korea that has gone through countless wars, famines and plagues.
No it's not the black man,
It's a sign of man failed government that's why everywhere and country has its own challenges.

Only God kingdom can bring an end to all pain suffered by humans
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Brian47(m): 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
If technology like this enter naija problems go dey.
Them go say you wan use their shit do ritual.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
Humanoid01:
Essentially, faeces is not a waste lol.
People get paid to use the toilet? This kind thing, na to dey chop two plates of beans before person comot for house o.
grin grin
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Raxxye(m): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
So it's "shit and get paid!" grin
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Adakintroy: 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
I think it's what the Yahoo boys were attempting.

No joke! turning peoples shiit to currency
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by OLULAW: 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
That is a country using their brain rather than setting up churches, fasting and praying to God to come and fix problems for which he has already given humans brain to resolve.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
HOT BEANS AND EWEDU ON MY MIND NOW +YOGHURT IN 2 HOURS.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by MrCuteking(m): 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ojoro dey this world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Abdogood(m): 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
I know one country all they do is shout UP NEPA!!!!
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
Feces now a treasure of great value.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by AYNL: 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
Chai,and i dey purge now o I just run enter toilet since yesterday o How I fit enter this country tonight
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Chiemeka1: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
When in Nigeria are we going to shit and be paid for it ?

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by anambraamaka: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
Oyibo
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by dododawa1: 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
Faeces used in Nigeria too for fishing and farming
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
Wow, see ingenuity.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-9771229/South-Korean-toilet-turns-excrement-power-digital-currency.html
Don't try shittin in the Zoo because they'll use it for juju or Yahoo plus purposes! Be Warned!
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by LydayBobo(m): 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
Drabeey:
I'll be back...

Modified:

If they want to make Naija better, they'll educate us to think for ourselves...

They should see how small things can help the world...

If i don't pay for a cup of coffee once in a year just by shaitting my shait in a place that doesn't mind i shait 10 times a day, why won't i shait?

If you get my point, you'll see how Africans lack thinking for ourselves. This can help a company in your area... "But what if dem dey use your shait? " as par Naija mentality embarassed

Hi, Drabeey was Here
we have this abound in Nigeria and alot of people are using it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Extremely Rare Bird Is Half Male, Half Female (Pictures) / Human-like Species Discovered In South Africa (Photos) / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.