Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,954 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) (86174 Views)

Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night / South Korean Toilet Turns Excrement Into Power And Digital Currency / Can You Buy This Electronic Toilet WC For #350,000 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by HallaDaTruth: 1:03am On Jul 26, 2021
ChiefSosa:
If rapture happens, then it must not meet me in Nigeria.

As the world capital of open defecation, I can confidently assure you that Nigeria will do more than expected.
Rather than the FG wasting billions of electricity money on that clueless, camera-thieving monkey with 3 nipples called fashola, let them just buy these toilets for us. I just pray some boys won't start walking around with bread, looking for feces.

How you take know say he get 3 nipples, have you been sucking it grin
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by chiefdiye(m): 1:44am On Jul 26, 2021
If it's in Nigeria, pastors and devoted church members will be shouting, sign of END TIME, ANTI-CHRIST and 666 sign
Some will say that want use your poo do juju
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by NLmopol(m): 3:41am On Jul 26, 2021
Drabeey:
I'll be back...

Modified:

If they want to make Naija better, they'll educate us to think for ourselves...

They should see how small things can help the world...

If i don't pay for a cup of coffee once in a year just by shaitting my shait in a place that doesn't mind i shait 10 times a day, why won't i shait?

If you get my point, you'll see how Africans lack thinking for ourselves. This can help a company in your area... "But what if dem dey use your shait? " as par Naija mentality embarassed

Hi, Drabeey was Here
Well I want to tell you that a technology is coming out of Nigeria very soon this technology will unite,change and save Nigeria then Nigeria will save Africa and rest of the world will accept it too. You will identify this technology When it comes... just remember this DiamondInTheRough

1 Like

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by kclee(m): 4:50am On Jul 26, 2021
Good thinking, Good product.........

Get your Personal Travel Allowance (PTA) at ease. Valid travel documents (visa and ticket) holders pleased contact me. Access up to $4,000.00 for your travels. ONLY VALID VISA and TICKET.

https://www.nairaland.com/kclee
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by imagrg(m): 7:25am On Jul 26, 2021
Bring this technology to Nigeria and poo would soon become our foreign exchange earner. Oil will then be second rated.
Guess which tribe would top the list of poo supplier.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by TruthinAction: 8:12am On Jul 26, 2021
All we achieve in Nigeria and Africa at large is killing and looting. May God have mercy on us.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by criuze(m): 8:22am On Jul 26, 2021
Am sure nigerian shait can't produce any gas they ain't dieting well
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by annyz: 9:06am On Jul 26, 2021
Vyzz:
shocked

Nice one..

Nigeria need this, atleast we won't be seeing all those shit wey we dey see for middle of road...

Vyzz is back

If it happens here in Nigeria:

Most families will be on long queues to shit and get paid.

Some wicked Aunts will force their wards to go and shit, get paid before they come back home to eat.
Business toilet owners in motor parks will not be happy as everyone including them will be rushing to go shit & get paid.

Poverty rate will reduce honestly.

Now i understand why Rivers State suddenly now partnering with South Korea.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by annyz: 9:14am On Jul 26, 2021
What do you think in in this man's mind.

Toilet go full today and money must be made.

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Gorillakiller25: 9:32am On Jul 26, 2021
Good idea
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 26, 2021
If they introduce this to Nigeria, nobody will use it. Including the extremely poor people.
Thanks to nollywood and other fetishistic beliefs.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by FBIBOT(m): 11:18am On Jul 26, 2021
God2man2again:

Be specific please.
How
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Tirips(f): 12:14am On Jul 27, 2021
chiefdiye:
If it's in Nigeria, pastors and devoted church members will be shouting, sign of END TIME, ANTI-CHRIST and 666 sign
Some will say that want use your poo do juju
Pls don't blame Nigerians o

Its the kind of environment we find ourselves; environment where voodoo thrives or haven't you been seeing all that has been happening?

All the strange happenings we read about daily?
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
hbysh789:
How can I contact you
Mail me at veyyronnn@ gmail dot com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Human-like Species Discovered In South Africa (Photos) / Snake Dies In Sagamu After Swallowing Pregnant Goat(pics). / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.